Exclusive Coins Reviews

Read Exclusive Coins Reviews

info@exclusivecoins.co.uk

320D High Road

Great service, fair price and easy to deal with. Thanks Exclusive Coins
Mark was very helpful and friendly and gave me a good valuation for my coins. Money was banked quickly and I would definately recommend exclusive coins to sell your coins.
Quick friendly honest valuations.
Excellent and consistent service, competitive prices and coins as described. Coins are always well-packaged, so arrive safely and securely by post, and delivery times as promised.
You've done it again! , I would like to thank you Mark for going the extra mile to get our latest purchase from yourselves & delivered lightening fast that was convienient to us . Once again i'am thrilled with our purchase and your can do attitude ,looking forward to receiving our next coins , Fantastic service as always .
Very good and full of knowledge of coins. Very hepfu lovely graded coins, Speedy delivery highly recommended.
I received excellent service and advice from Mark when selling my 1887 Queen Victoria Gold and Silver set. Best price given.
Excellent service. Easy to navigate website to place an order. Confirmation straight away with delivery estimate. Kept updated as earlier delivery date. On the day was kept updated delivery today between a time. Then will be in 30 mins.
I asked for a valuation, and some advice, on a gold half guinea, that I had found metal detecting. The staff at Exclusive Coins were friendly, and could not have been more helpful.They took time to explain what my options were and even gave me a free coin valuation book. All this and they had no intention of buying the coin from me and making any money. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Having purchased coins off two large well known companies before who pester people with emails & phone calls and for this review will remain nameless - dealing with Exclusive Coins has been a refreshing & pleasurable experience. Mathew especially was very helpful, patient, knowledgeable & able to give me good advice. I know where to buy my coins from now! EC provide excellent service & value for money. Thank you, Jon.
Very good service and a reasonable price for a 1957 gold soverign
Very friendly and professional . I found them very fair. In the valuation and the money was in my bank within minutes .thank you once again for all your help .
I deal with William have done a lot of business with him I cannot fault the service very friendly and knowledgeable he is a asset to the company
Exclusive Coins is rated 4.88 based on 52 reviews