Essential Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Essential Data Recovery
Read Essential Data Recovery Reviews

Excellent service provided with responsive customer service - highly recommended.
Excellent friendly customer focused service. Very quick service from receiving the Hard Drive to returning the recovered data. I received over 20 years worth of irreplaceable family photos back which was well worth the cost of the recovery after my network storage drive had failed.
I'd managed to kill my drive with my daughters course work and all my music I'd collected over 20yrs, gave EDR a call and they were incredibly helpful, sent my drive and the communication was superb. I used the fixed price option and my drive was recovered, never lost a bit..Saved my life in a way. Super Service.
A previous reviewer of this company mentioned the trouble he had had with competing data-recovery companies elsewhere, and I have suffered the same - I was almost put off trying to recover my data after contacting one which turned out to be a pure hard-sell organisation. Of course, because data loss is a crisis subject, and recovery is a 'distress purchase', they whack their prices up as high as they think they can get away with. After that experience, I was wary of trying an alternative company - but Essential Data Recovery turned out to be extremely helpful, quick, very well-priced, offered good advice, and were generally a pleasure to deal with. And they recovered all my data!
I have used Essential Data recovery twice in the last year and have found them to be second to none. Excellent communications, great pricing, and prompt delivery of the replacement drive. For anyone who needs this service, I would suggest that you look no further.
Excellent service !! Recovered data which was irreplaceable and at a great price. Fantastic company and great communication cant recommend enough !! :)
I was very happy with the service I received from Essential Dara Recovery. Sarah was really helpful and kept me well informed about the progress of retrieving data from my broken external hard drive. I have the drive back now and am very pleased to have all my files again.
Very pleased with the service I received. The communications were very good and the end result exceeded my expectations - Essential Data Recovery were able to recover everything. I could not ask for more.
I dropped 2 hard drives years ago with all my DJ music on. I hung on to them just in case one day somebody could recover the music. 10 years later I now have my music back! Thank you!!!
I'm very impressed with their service, quality of communication and I feel the price was very fair. Should I ever have a disk damaged again I plan to use them and have already started recommending them to others.
Excellent service, recovered my photo library and important documents as well as most of my record collection. Would definitely recommend the team if you need to get back your ‘lost’ data.
Excellent communication, and very speedy service.
Very friendly and communicative service. I was always kept in touch with what was happening and they were very honest in letting me know that not as much data as was first expected was likely to be recovered.
The service was excellent from the initial phone call to the return of my recovered files. The process was explained initially, and I was kept informed along the way. The time from despatching my faulty USB to reading the recovered data was less than 6 days (thanks also to the post office!).
It is difficult to heap enough praise on Essential Data Recovery. A horrible messed up SATA drive containing at least 30 years work and a backup which turned out to be corrupt anyway. As a freelance writer the future looked more than a bit gloomy. Truly amazing service with every wanted file restored. First class communication from Sarah and absolutely no worries. I cannot recommend this company highly enough.
the service was top class, kept us updated at every stage extremely helpful and professional. highly recommend thanks Ted & Lynn
Very professional service with emails updating me on the progress. I would certainly recommend their services.
Excellent provider with the minimum of fuss. I had a SDD which lost its boot up option so I could not access my data. Essential Data Recovery was able to recover ALL my data which was fantastic news. I would defiantly recommend them for their comprehensive service.
Friendly, fixed price, efficient service and would recommend.
Amazing company! Great communication, speedy and so happy its at a fixed price!
Essential Data Recovery is rated 4.82 based on 102 reviews