Espares Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Espares

How would you rate Espares?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

106 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrew Mackenzie
Great prices, send you must have offers, quality parts, great delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Espares in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrew Mackenzie
"Great prices, send you must have offers, quality parts, great delivery"
"I received the cleaner heads very quickly, they look good and work well."
"Found correct part from description. Honoured voucher offer that had disappeared from order for. Excellent service."
"Excellent service with excellent sales support. I would highly recommend them."
Janet Rainbow King
Verified Reviewer
"First time I have used espares, ordering was very easy online and a very fast delivery to Malta. Also the sales and customer service were very helpful and dealt with my query very efficiently. Thankyou for making my Shop with espares a pleasant one. Janet Rainbow King"
"I ordered 2 Kenwood parts which I had been unable to source elsewhere. I was delighted when the correct parts turned up both speedily and with no hassle as they came via Royal mail with our postman. No waiting in for a courier that never turns up!"
Mr. Asim Osman
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a part for our AEG dryer on Friday, 2 February, at 2:30 p.m. The lady at espares who took my order assured me that the part would be with me the following day, Saturday 3 February. I received the part at 10:00 a.m. Saturday 3 February!! Ihad ecxellent service from espares and their staff. I will definately be recommending espares to all my friends and i will be ordering from espares again. What a great BRITISH company."
Andy Springthorpe
Verified Reviewer
"My tumble dryers drive belt snapped which rendered it useless. I ordered my replacement belt late that evening and it was delivered the next day! Using the video tutorial i was able to fix the machine and have it up snd running within 24 hrs of breakdown. An excellent and efficient service. Commendable!"
"Great service as always which is why I am a repeat customer. I ordered yesterday and received my goods today. Excellent! I previously ordered the wrong part but was helped in finding the right part and was not charged for return. Keep up the good work. I will be using you again and would highly recommend you."
William De Grey
Verified Reviewer
"The part was in stock, dispatched the same day and fitted. Would not have been any quicker had I driven round half of Berkshire trying to find the part. Many thanks and I will deal again if the need arises."
"I recently required a replacement crisper drawer for my Hotpoint fridge. Firstly the company's' online chat was most helpful in advising me as to which item was correct for my model. I then placed the order at about 1 pm and was astounded to receive the item at midday the following day. The item was excellent and in future, if I'm looking for kitchen spares E spares are where I'll come to first."
"Unfortunately the freezer drawer I had purchased arrived cracked on the front panel, so I returned it with the free post label emailed to me. I phoned on Tuesday to ask if they had received the broken one, which they had and they immediately dispatched my replacement which I have received today, plus as I had paid for next day delivery they even refunded that. The customer service person I spoke to was professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Would definitely use epares again."
"We broke a jug on our Kenwood Blender on the Friday ordered a new part on Saturday, part delivered on Tuesday. The delivery was cheaper than the makers site and the part was better described on the Espares site. Very happy with the service."
Catherines Catholic
Unverified Reviewer
"Speedy replies to email enquiry from a very novice DIYer. When they pinned down the part I needed, sent a handy and quick link to allow me to purchase the part. Very helpful."
"Absolutely brilliant service- speedy and very helpful customer service"
"Spent months looking for item..with no luck .found e.spares and with in 2 weeks had sourced and deliverd..Superb service..would 100%use again"
"Great range of products, quick shipping, competitive prices and great customer service. Highly recommend."
"Superb service..very helpful...Good communication Would use again..a pleasure To deal with"
"Espares found me an oven light bulb for my very old oven,it arrived quickly very well packed (protected) the post office told me it was on its way today's the now light up my oven plus a nice ball pen was enclosed if this bulb lasts 15 years like the last one I'll be delighted,I can wholeheartedly recommend E-spares"
Costas
"Part ordered for washing machine wasn't compatible as stated. However prices for returning and obtaining refund worked very well."
Espares is rated 4.58 based on 106 reviews