Espares Reviews

Espares have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process. Full Insights

90% of reviewers recommend Espares
5PM
5PM

How would you rate Espares ?

"They failed to deliver or even notify me despite the fact that I had paid for next day delivery. Complete waste of time. Did not even apologise. I cancelled my order, requested a full refund and went elsewhere. I will NEVER use them again. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME"
"Wrong item sent. Weeks of emails. Then they want to resolve issue by charging me £2.99 for their error!"
"Wrong item sent. My money refunded straight away. will use again"
"Terrible customer service Having paid £6 for next day delivery it is now 3 days after I placed the order with espares and I have heard nothing. DPD couriers advise they have not received anything from espares and it is impossible to contact espares. Still waiting"
"Bought some dishwasher trays from espares. I had a problem with the delivery, but this was actually not a problem with espares, just the delivery company. Was dealt with in a positive manner, and all resolved amiably. The product was exactly as described and works a treat."
"Very simple website. Had the item I wanted in stock. Dispatched immediately. Great customer service when I had a question. Definitely recommend very strongly - an excellent company. Well done and thanks."
"I ordered an item from them which they were not able to supply straight away. I sourced this elsewhere and asked to cancel my order. The customer service was first class and my request was dealt with very quickly and a full refund issued the same day. I would have no hesitation in using them again and recommending them to others."
"Espares definitely worth 5 stars. I ordered a Trimmer Spool Cover from them which is a small item and appreciated the excellent and quick service they provided. I can again use my garden trimmer safely. No item is too small for them deliver. I would not hesitate to use ESpares again. Thank you."
"My order arrived very quickly. It was well packaged and made clear that some items were on back order. I was refunded very promptly once it as clear that the part was discontinued. Very good communications. I will use this service again."
"Absolutely, over the moon with the item I ordered, For a DC44, motor head with brush, excellent quality for the price also excellent communication very professional and delivery service excellent, well within the time they gave me very good company would recommend to anybody needs spares"
"Prompt and efficient dispatch of my order and a no question adjustment of the price to allow for the discount which the system failed to apply. All round a very good company to deal with."
"I searched widely for cooker knobs. The Espares website was the easiest to use, identified the correct range of knobs for the cooker part number, was competitively priced and only fell short of perfection by the unavailability of the one item. I purchased two other knobs that I was seeking and these were delivered very promptly."
"Excellent service. Item arrived within a day as promised. Would use again."
"Absolutely delighted that I was able to the part that I needed fitted perfectly. Great service will be using again."
"Absolutely useless customer service. Had ordered a freezer drawer cover replacement correctly as per the website questions only to be sent the wrong one. Called to ask to be sent the correct one to have to speak to two people (one of which was a supervisor who called me back) who were both useless. Neither could locate the correct product or guarantee I would receive what I wanted to order. Then asked me to Raise another order and pay again! When I said I wasn’t happy with that she asked me if I could Hold as she needed to speak to another manager (three people for one query?) Terrible and so angry that this is still not sorted. This process should be simple and in most cases therefore there won’t be a problem. Just hope you get the right product and don’t have to talk to useless staff who can’t get you what you want."
"B& D Heavy duty spool and cables Recently I looked up the E-Spares for a price on the two items which I required. The price was very compedative , hence I ordered the parts on line. The delivery was prompt as per the website and I would strongly recommend E-Spares to all my friends in the future. I live in Dublin and delivery was spot on"
"Fast and easy delivery, good service"
"I contacted Espares to see if they had the small locking devices which had broken on my Cooker Hood cover. The young man who dealt with my query (Mohammed) was extremely helpful, patient and very professional. The part arrived as promised and I was given a one hour time slot by DPD. The Espares video explained exactly how to fit the new part. The parts are now in place and I am delighted. So refreshing to deal with a company who care."
"My father, who is in his mid 80’s, required a replacement filter for his kettle. Not having internet access, I placed an order on his behalf. Item was as described and arrived promptly. Thank you for your fab service, from one very grateful daughter"
"I ordered parts for the vacuum cleaner which arrived promptly. Unfortunately I had to return them as I could not use them. The returns process was simple and straight forward. The company also refunded the money and emailed me an acknowledgement. The service provided by Espares was excellent and very professional. In today's hectic life its good to deal with a professional company and gets things done. Thank you."
Espares is rated 4.62 based on 230 reviews