Espares Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Espares

How would you rate Espares?

144 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Przemyslaw Mazur
Quick delivery, right product, good service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Espares in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Przemyslaw Mazur
"Quick delivery, right product, good service"
Pauline Marshall
Unverified Reviewer
"I placed my order at 21.02 on Tuesday it arrived the next morning this would be very good normally..... But ..... I live on The Isle of Wight so this was a fantastic delivery time.... well done........ A+++ service......"
Jeremy Procter
Verified Reviewer
"I could not find the Flymo part part I needed but overnight my email was responded to and all I had to do was click as indicated and place my order. Brilliant!"
"Great service, great price, everything was easy, they even have videos to show you how to replace the part. If you have some basic engineering skills it's easy."
Rosemary Copcutt
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered wrong items when i rang Espares parts guy looked up for me what i needed and had it sent out the nxt day ...He had patience and took time finding what i really needed not knowing i am a pensioner !!! Brilliant service thanku"
Customer Buying Samsung Fridge Parts
Verified Reviewer
"Fast service and excellent after service. I would be very happy to recommend this company and would also use them again."
"Having trouble with our Samsung washing machine auto dispense. No customer service at all from Samsung but Espares rose to the occasion and founds us the parts we needed. I have been an Espares customer for a good few years but this service was over and above normal from their team. Brilliant thank you Espares."
"Second time I have use eSpares. Item once again arrived on time . Was good value for money ,and it was useful being able to track delivery ."
"THEY FOUND WHAT ANYONE ELSE COULD FIND !!!!! EXCELLENT AND CLEAR SERVICE, TOP WEB SITE MY WASHING MACHINE IS ALIVE AGAIN NOW !!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE SAVED 1500€ OF A NEW WASHING MACHINE !!!! I WILL BUY AGAIN FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!"
"Such a swift efficient service, my product came within a day of placing the order. The charcoal chips filled my existing filter plus enough for the spare ones. Excellent value for money. I will be telling friends and colleagues."
Denis Murphy
Verified Reviewer
"Great service. The item was delivered promptly, responded to a quiry I had straight away when I contacted them. And finally their videos explaining how to repair items are brilliant. Will definitely use again should I need to, and recommend them to anyone looking to buy parts or get information on electrical issues."
Mrs Janet Cooke
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you so much. The element arrived today and following your instruction video I managed to fit it myself! Go me! This has been a life saver, literally, as I cook for 40 homeless people every week and would have had to give up if the cooker couldn't have been fixed as I can't afford a new one. Just like to say if I can follow the video anyone can! Brilliant service as usual. Once again thank you from me and my 40 homeless friends xx"
"I was searching for some insight as to why my Westinghouse 'fridge was leaking water from the front, onto my kitchen floor. And also of course some advice on how to fix this - quite dangerous, problem (i.e., risk of Slip 'n Fall injury if you go into the kitchen at night...). Espares was my third webpage encountered, and really should've been my FIRST! For it not only provided a good-ish range of possible reasons, but I really valued the visuals (i.e., an actual 'Fridge, with the Technician pointing-out the likely affected areas in real-time), thereby taking my own layperson's guesswork completely out of the picture!) So I'm here now thinking I might just need to raise the front feet of my 'Fridge...but I think OTHER Consumers should now be thinking: "Just Consult Espares FIRST!" D. Jay"
"Ordered wrong spare part in error. eSpares made the return of the part very easy, and my money was refunded promptly. All emails answered quickly and efficiently. Could not ask for better service."
"Hey there – the parcel arrived in South West Australia!!Thanks so much. The items were exactly correct and all arrived in excellent condition. Thanks again guys !"
Malcolm Fenton
Unverified Reviewer
"excellent communication and easily sorted out the correct part."
"Not impressed. Sent me a motor that I ordered and it arrived cracked in two places as it had been poorly wrapped, no protection. Sent the motor back on the 22nd March checked the tracking number and it was received at their depot on the 23rd March. Called today ( a week later) and they are saying that they can't locate the package.I have now had to email proof of postage before they will look into it for me. Also the item is no longer in stock. Terrible service!"
Amanda Of Hartley
Unverified Reviewer
"I’ve used Espares a few times and I’m always impressed with the service. The last time, I ordered a replacement crisper bin for my fridge/freezer. Unfortunately, it arrived damaged. I informed Espares immediately and a replacement arrived the next day and the damaged one was picked up on a day of my choice."
"A VERY QUICK AND GOOD RESPONSE FROM ORDERING AND RECEIVING MY ORDER .I WOULD DEFIANTLY USE THE AGAIN."
George Malik
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a new door seal for our washing machine. Great price. We live in Guernsey and are not subject to VAT. eSpares deduct the VAT. (some companies say they can't)! Delivery charge is great and the part was here in three days. Highly recommend eSpares."
Espares is rated 4.65 based on 144 reviews