Espares Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Espares
1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

About Espares: Uks laregest spares retailer. Most items in stock.

Categories:
Computer Software
Computers & Laptops
Digital Cameras
Home Appliances
Sat Navs
Sound & Vision

Tell us how Espares made you happy

"Awful customer service. Faulty part replaced 3 times, went faulty again a few months later. Rather than an apology, all customer service said was that as it was a year since the first faulty part arrived they weren’t prepared to do anything. You’d expect a 12 month warranty to at least mean that you are at least guaranteed to have a 12 months of a working part, not at e-spares. Customer service attitude stinks and they claim that team leaders refuse to allow them to escalate complaints. Buy at your peril"
Are you Espares? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Espares receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered some parts for a Dyson DC25. Delivery was within a few days which I found acceptable as I could have paid extra for a quicker one. Customer service was excellent as I had to contact them about the "compatible" post-motor filter I had ordered that didn't fit properly and therefore wasn't really compatible. Espares not only refunded me the cost of the part, they also refunded me the value of the delivery so that I didn't have to incur the cost again when I ordered the genuine Dyson part to replace the "compatible" one. All parts have now been fitted and are working great, giving the Dyson a new lease of life!"
"Excellent service all round"
"Really easy site. Good 'how to do videos showing you are to fit the part. Excellent choice and easy to match to your item with a model code."
"Ordered a few spare parts for a couple of vacuum cleaners. Delivery was timely and all parts fitted as described on their website. I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Effiecent ,very helpful and prompt deliveries excellent."
"Espares have the parts, and the website is easy to navigate. But this is only part of doing business. I will not mention the particulars of my experience, but In my opinion, their customer service is awful. The staff do not take the trouble to read an email thread and are unable to resolve any problem other than a simple return of goods. I would not recommend this company. Look elsewhere."
"To compete in todays markets with the likes of Amazon, espares needs to improve. Taking customers money and not shipping parts for 3-4days simply isnt the way to do business. No real time communication either."
"Expensive could have bought the same seal for £13.50 cheaper from Amazon."
"Do not use this service if you live in Ireland. No information on tracking. No idea where items are dispatched from. No help from customer service - they have no information and are reading from scripts. 9 days, and waiting, for an item that I have paid for."
"They failed to deliver or even notify me despite the fact that I had paid for next day delivery. Complete waste of time. Did not even apologise. I cancelled my order, requested a full refund and went elsewhere. I will NEVER use them again. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME"
"Wrong item sent. Weeks of emails. Then they want to resolve issue by charging me £2.99 for their error!"
"Wrong item sent. My money refunded straight away. will use again"
"I found the product that I needed and delivery was prompt."
"Terrible customer service Having paid £6 for next day delivery it is now 3 days after I placed the order with espares and I have heard nothing. DPD couriers advise they have not received anything from espares and it is impossible to contact espares. Still waiting"
"Bought some dishwasher trays from espares. I had a problem with the delivery, but this was actually not a problem with espares, just the delivery company. Was dealt with in a positive manner, and all resolved amiably. The product was exactly as described and works a treat."
"Very simple website. Had the item I wanted in stock. Dispatched immediately. Great customer service when I had a question. Definitely recommend very strongly - an excellent company. Well done and thanks."
"Espares are amazing they saved me SO much money again. Rather than £400 for a new tumble dryer belt I got on online for under £20. It was delivered in a day or so and then there was a step by step youtube video detailing every part of how to fit it. Fantastic company and really helpful, 100% recommend."
"I ordered an item from them which they were not able to supply straight away. I sourced this elsewhere and asked to cancel my order. The customer service was first class and my request was dealt with very quickly and a full refund issued the same day. I would have no hesitation in using them again and recommending them to others."
"Espares definitely worth 5 stars. I ordered a Trimmer Spool Cover from them which is a small item and appreciated the excellent and quick service they provided. I can again use my garden trimmer safely. No item is too small for them deliver. I would not hesitate to use ESpares again. Thank you."
Espares is rated 4.57 based on 242 reviews