Espares Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Espares

How would you rate Espares ?

Janet Lawrie
Verified Reviewer
"I originally ordered the wrong spare and had to return it. My money was refunded within a couple of days including postage. I reordered and received the item in a few days and it fitted!. Service very quick and customer communication first class. Thank you."
Posted 34 minutes ago
Steve O'Learey
Verified Reviewer
"Feedback on email from Matt @ espares ref T10988509 I have just taken advantage of this offer by ordering a Dyson DC 34 type B battery, order conformation 7747771 Excellent service once again. Also thank you for my last order, a Hotpoint oven To Matt @ esparesThankyou for your email and offer I have just taken up this offer and ordered a Dyson DC34 replacement battery.I have just received order conformation, also my previous order of fan motor, have not fitted yet as the old one still works with a gentle prod from a weooden stirring stick This is the third time I have used espares, the first was when my Karcher pressure washer developed a leak when you were able to identify the defective part and advise the replacement part required and how to fit it,also advise on preventing this issue again,like store indoors during frosty conditionsas you believed this was the cause of the failure. much appreciated excellent advise Kind regards Steve"
"Im a 67yr old widow and my integrated fridge door would Not close. I took a photo of the hinge which allowed me to find the correct replacement. And managed alone to take off the cabinet door and the fridge door. The hinge arrived in less than 24hrs and I was successful in replacing it.I discovered that the nylon thingamajig inside the old one was broken after I took it off. I paid about £40 to fix it and saved myself £350 for a new fridge I am well chuffed with the product the company and indeed my own ability to fix it. ( needed only a screwdriver and an alan key My only complaint is the box was far too big for the item! A Big jiffy bag and some additional bubble rap would have been fine"
"Their u-tube showed me how to fix a new switch to my fllymo mower. I ordered the parts on line and was surprised that they did not cost more. The parts were delivered by mail with no problems. The mower is fixed. Excellent service, thanks Espares."
"Service was excellent and the item was a perfect fit for my appliance. They also have very good Youtube video guides which are incredibly useful. Will definitely buy from them again."
"Had an issue with the delivery company. Espares efficiently dealt with the problem. Good communication and website works well. Thanks"
"Ordered a hose and head for Henry vacuum on Thursday plus some vacuum bags , they were delivered on Saturday."
John Hawthornthwaite
Verified Reviewer
"Dear sir, I can’t believe that having ordered the bread maker part late afternoon yesterday (Wednesday) it was delivered this afternoon, (Thursday,) at exactly the time you said it would. The part was installed and the machine working by 6pm. Your service is, as always, brilliant. I would be grateful if you could find and pass on my thanks to all those who have been involved in it’s despatch and delivery. WELL DONE! John H"
"Every time I've used this company I've had excellent service and prompt delivery. And good value for money."
"Thank you very much for you exemplary service on this order after a false start. I am pleased to say the cooker is back in working order today after we were resigned to a considerable delay which would have been a great inconvenience. Thanks for sending it on fast post - well done and keep up the good work!"
"Customer service second to none."
"I recently placed an order for some vacuum bags, my items were dispatched very quickly, were well packaged and were delivered promptly. Communication regarding the delivery of my order was also excellent. I was very happy with the price and even happier with the level of service I received... espares are now at the top of my list for spares!"
Iris Henderson
Unverified Reviewer
"eSpares are fantastic! I made out an order for some Miele Hyclean GN dustbags and immediately realised I had made a mistake. I contacted Customer Services and they were so helpful and patient with me. I returned these bags as soon as they arrived and re-ordered the correct model Hyclean FJM. They have since immediately refunded my payment for the first order but I have to say they have been so efficient, helpful, friendly and just great. I will most certainly be ordering from eSpares again in the not too distant future. Thank you eSpares."
"Quick delivery..easy ordering..great tracking of item."
Eric Whittle
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you for a fast and efficient service and replacement part for our tumble dryer. We will be in touch again – should we need anything further for any of our white goods. Thanks once again a pleasure to have good customer service.."
"Ordered a replacement drum paddle for a hot point washing machine. Genuine part supplied and cheaper than going direct. Ordered on Sunday, received Tuesday - as promised. Plus also received a World Cup wallchart - now up on the wall & I don't know which I am happier with - cheap and easy repair or the chart!!"
Derek Ram
"Really good company..... always helpful... U get what u pay for no nonsense.... any doubts they're there to advise.... they also promote videos on how to.... u pay a little more by goin direct to them but u pay less than u would say if u went direct to hotpoint beco zanussi etc.... would use again and highly recommend..."
Sharron Wainwright
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant and fast delivery system. Would highly recommend."
Ann Marie Johnstone
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered what I thought was correct bottom drawer for my freezer. turns out it was wrong one. I returned the drawer back to Espares without any problem and, as I couldn't find the one I was looking for on their site, they located the correct one for me within a matter of days. Excellent service."
Peter Hastings East Sussex
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered spares on Monday afternoon, used standard delivery - arrived by Thursday morning - during this time received emails detailing transit progress. great service!"
Espares is rated 4.67 based on 178 reviews