Espares Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Espares
09AM
9AM

About Espares: Uks laregest spares retailer. Most items in stock.

Categories:
Computer Software
Computers & Laptops
Digital Cameras
Home Appliances
Sat Navs
Sound & Vision

Tell us how Espares made you happy

"Total muppets No delivery, 7 pence a minute to call and total time wasters and still no refund 2 weeks after they lost it"
Are you Espares? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Direct from Supplier cheaper than ESpares I have used this for years assuming they would be cheaper that AEG but I am wrong, Same part at AEG 23, ESpares £27, delivery more expensive. Last time I ordered they guaranteed 3-5 days but it was longer, I emailed them but no response. Try AEG over Espares, much cheaper"
"Absolutely awful service, packaging totally wrong for item sent - small protrusion broken - so returned; replacement sent exactly the same. Sent email asking for return label but no response, resent email still no response so having to return against original label. Seems like they will not recognise their mistakes and hope by ignoring you the problem will go away."
"I would avoid this company at all costs. After ordering a new oven door and it not being delivered on the due date. When I called the delivery company the informed me the door was smashed in transit. That’s when the fun began trying to get someone anyone with half a clue just how to deal with my case. A pretty straight forward customer service you would imagine. Oh no not with eSpares if your lucky enough to get a response. It’s from someone who hasn’t read the email the we’re responding to. 🙈 So after 15 days I am still with out my part. 😡🤬 Will never use eSpares again!!!"
"Have used eSpares before and this time they got me out of a right mess. I smashed glass door to my old (ish) cooker recently and rang eSpares on Friday pm to order new door after speaking to customer service advisor with make and model of cooker. New part arrived on SATURDAY pm... Less than 24hrs after ordering and it was fixed and ready for Sunday lunch!! Cant thank eSpares enough for their brilliant service and I would highly recommend as this isnt the 1st time they got me out of a pickle!!"
"Sent me the wrong item. Then won't reply to emails asking to change it. Will end up just throwing it away"
"delivery hopless will not use again"
"Paid for next day service three days later still no part or no reply to email Poor"
"I paid for next day delivery and did not receive the item within that time frame. Poor customer service"
"Goods arrived before time. Well pleased as is my wife who now has her tumble drier running again with it's new drive belt. God Bless. D."
"How on earth can people give this… How on earth can people give this company 5 stars!!! The returns policy is pathetic!! I was told the part I ordered was out of stock, and that my money would be refunded...6 days later and the part is being dispatched (having already purchased elsewhere, and received it might I add). Now I have to wait until the new year, well over 30 days of originally ordering to receive MY money back. What a joke!!!"
"very poor service order an iron on 23rd november for next day delivery received an email for delivery on 26th november haven't received called customer centre told will send in next 3 to 5 working day haven't received, called again told out of stocked refund you but haven't received call again today promise will receive in next 3 to 5 working days"
"Awful customer service. Faulty part replaced 3 times, went faulty again a few months later. Rather than an apology, all customer service said was that as it was a year since the first faulty part arrived they weren’t prepared to do anything. You’d expect a 12 month warranty to at least mean that you are at least guaranteed to have a 12 months of a working part, not at e-spares. Customer service attitude stinks and they claim that team leaders refuse to allow them to escalate complaints. Buy at your peril"
"Ordered some parts for a Dyson DC25. Delivery was within a few days which I found acceptable as I could have paid extra for a quicker one. Customer service was excellent as I had to contact them about the "compatible" post-motor filter I had ordered that didn't fit properly and therefore wasn't really compatible. Espares not only refunded me the cost of the part, they also refunded me the value of the delivery so that I didn't have to incur the cost again when I ordered the genuine Dyson part to replace the "compatible" one. All parts have now been fitted and are working great, giving the Dyson a new lease of life!"
"Excellent service all round"
"Really easy site. Good 'how to do videos showing you are to fit the part. Excellent choice and easy to match to your item with a model code."
"Ordered a few spare parts for a couple of vacuum cleaners. Delivery was timely and all parts fitted as described on their website. I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Effiecent ,very helpful and prompt deliveries excellent."
"Espares have the parts, and the website is easy to navigate. But this is only part of doing business. I will not mention the particulars of my experience, but In my opinion, their customer service is awful. The staff do not take the trouble to read an email thread and are unable to resolve any problem other than a simple return of goods. I would not recommend this company. Look elsewhere."
"To compete in todays markets with the likes of Amazon, espares needs to improve. Taking customers money and not shipping parts for 3-4days simply isnt the way to do business. No real time communication either."
Espares is rated 4.42 based on 254 reviews