Espares Reviews

Espares have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process. Full Insights

91% of reviewers recommend Espares

How would you rate Espares ?

"If your wife and bottom basket in your dishwasher are going off the rails,then just buy a new set of wheels from espares, and save on divorce solicitors fees. I did just that,only took 5mins to fit, and now the wife is happy again. Prompt service and correct parts sent. Fully recommended."
"I ordered a replacement part for my Bosch fridge on Thursday afternoon. The correct part arrived on Saturday morning. I should say I live on the Isle of Skye, so well done eSpares and the Post Office. The carriage cost was very reasonable, the part was well packed and is a manufacturer's part. Their website is easy to use."
"ALWAYS HAVE THE PARTS I NEED BUT SHIPPING TO MALAYSIA IS TERRIBLE WITH DELIVERIES GOING MISSING OR ARRIVING LATE"
"I needed some Tooth brush heads. Went on website. Ordered and they arrived as promised. All very easy."
"I needed some VAX carpet washer solution. The price on Espares website was good. I ordered it on Saturday and it arrived by courier on Monday just in tine for me to clean my carpets -- brilliant!!!"
"Found the site on the internet. Had exactly what I wanted at a competitive cost. Prompt shipment in secure packing and item exactly as described. Top service and well recommended"
"No nonsense refund for an item that didn't fit!"
"Having been in touch with Kenwood spares and being told that due to the age of the appliance I could no longer replace the sealing rings I needed which meant I would have to dispose of a perfectly good item. I then looked at the Espares website and although I couldn't locate the size I needed I went to the online chat and a very helpful Alex went out of their way to find what I was looking for. A very patient and courteous employee a credit to espares. A link was placed for me and I went ahead with the order. My order arrived promptly sooner than expected, well packaged and exactly what I wanted and identical to that of the original item. Espares had scored 10 out of 10 from me whereas Kenwood had failed miserably. Would definitely use Espares again."
"once again you have come up trumps No hastle quick delivery .Thank you"
"My dealings with Espares has been excellent and I am very satisfied with their level of efficiency and speedy response(s) to my enquiries. First class service"
"I have used ESPARES quite a few times and the help and advice was excellent and I would advise everybody to use them."
"Dear eSpares Team Thank you so much for getting this part to me so quickly, and also for your excellent video showing how to install it. We thought my Mum’s ageing dishwasher was fatally ill when it broke down on her birthday, Saturday. The door wouldn’t close and the digital screen wouldn’t light so I thought there was nothing to lose opening up the door to have a peek, and realised that the spring mechanism had snapped in the door lock and fallen down inside the door. What a wonderful surprise to learn that this such an easily replaceable part without having to call out a repair person. I only ordered it near midnight on Saturday night and you had it here this morning, Tuesday! With the help of your video I had it installed in about 10 minutes and the dishwasher is working again! It’s normally my brother who has the role of ‘fixer-upper’ but he was on hols so I’m chuffed to bits haha! Thank you so much, Angela"
"Very easy and quick online to order and very good customer service. Thx ESpares"
"absolutely disgraceful behaviour. i ordered a fridge shelf that said on the website it came with a trim. so i ordered, the trim was the bit i needed. lo and behold it arrives, no trim. so i call, expecting them to just send the trim out. youd think that right?....nope, i got the probably most incompetent kid on the phone that sounded like she was about 12. told me she didnt know how to access stock levels. then i was told after THREE referrals to a supervisor that it would take 2 to 3 working days to check stock and they would call me back. i understand this was just a tiny order in their huge expanse of orders, however their customer service is awful. i wont go back again ever"
"Many thanks spot on exactly what i wanted arrived prompt just great"
"Outstanding service. Espares had exactly the part I needed at an reasonable price. Very prompt delivery via next day service. Well done."
"Great customer service from eSpares. My order was temporarily lost in the post and the espares were nothing but helpful and understanding until it eventually turned up - post mark on the order was the day they notified me it had been dispatched, so genuinely not their error. And as a gesture of goodwill they refunded me the postal costs. Would recommend the service to anyone. They also saved me from having to buy a whole new appliance which I feel to be a waste and environmentally unfriendly. Thanks eSpares!"
"I ordered a spare part for my Dyson DC33 on Tuesday and by Thursday Royal Mail had delivered the spare part. Excellent service from E-Spares"
"Espares supplied a part for our dishwasher 3 months ago. It broke, and they agreed to replace it. There was then an issue with a wrong part being delivered and an out of stock situation, but throughout the whole thing espares customer service stayed in touch, responded to all e mails and queries, and did their very best to help resulting in the right part being delivered in the end. They showed patience and understanding and helped resolve the issue to our complete satisfaction. Every firm has its problems but it's how they are sorted out that makes a difference to the customer experience and in that espares shone brilliantly. Thank you to espares customer service team."
"Whilst they do provide dyson spares they also have misleading information on their site and a dubious retuns policy. I have found dealing with thier customer services very frustrating and thier total lack of understanding or common sense in dealing with a situation that was generally the fault of the company and not the customer. Totally inflexible and only interested in ensuring they get thier money. Not the sort of company I would deal with in the future."
Espares is rated 4.66 based on 207 reviews