Enviroli Reviews

5 Rating 62 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Enviroli
Read Enviroli Reviews

hello@enviroli.co.uk

I have been using TruEarth detergent strips for while now, & have just placed another order. I am very pleased with the product, ease of storage & doing my bit for the planet!
Excellent. Arrived promptly and good quality
Swift, efficient, service. Would use again.
Bought the whittling peelers for scout camp to be used by 6-8 year old beavers. Went down a storm . Children loved making their stick gnomes. Highly recommend.
Great products great service
I Love the eco friendly packaging and ethos of your company.. I buy your Tru Earth laundry strips in bulk which are great. Please stock more things so I can order more regularly or lower you free P&Plimit. Please stock Seep wash up scouring pads. They are brilliant and totally compostable. I have to source those from elsewhere at the moment. I also love Kin kind shampoo bars as they lather really well. It would be great if you could stock those.
Very efficient handling my order. So pleased with the product as the strip is just as efficient as any washing liquid/powder I have ever used and at the same time I am saving the environment. Need I say more!
Reliable and fast service. I like the little ‘thank you for your order’ card inside, it gives a personal and valued customer touch.
Good website fast delivery.
My order arrived quickly and eas packaged with environmentally friendly recyclable materials.
Always great products and great customer service with a personal touch
I bought this for a Birthday present for my Granddaughter,she is delighted with it. Delivery was fast so very pleased.
The communication pre-delivery we faultless & the order arrived very quickly. Very impressed with Enviroli & their choice of courier, would recommend & order again :)
Good quality product. Easy to order and quickly supplied.
Great products, and speedy delivery
Great products. Always want to help the environment.
Easy site to navigate and order
Delivery comms great
I love buying from Enviroli, the products are always great and easy to use and the owners are so generous they always through in a little freebie for me which is much appreciated.
Really good service spotted a duplicate order (my error), and helped fix it. Product just as ordered
Enviroli is rated 4.97 based on 62 reviews