Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy:

We provide companies with a digital marketing foundation package based on a proven data-driven digital marketing strategy.

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 4 parts and covers:

1. Keyword Research
2. Optimisation
3. Paid Ads
4. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 5 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive, ,

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Laura Mcleod
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
Digital Marketing Implementation Services offered excellent insight and training at our company, which improved our SEO and PPC campaigns significantly. They provided our team with invaluable training which has allowed us to reach new audiences and implement an effective digital strategy that spans across our content, social and digital advertising campaigns. It's been a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to those looking to develop/expand digital marketing
I have to say a huge thank you to James Pybus and his team. Because I am well known around Milton Keynes I get invited to lots of seminars and workshops. The low-cost or free ones are always very poorly disguised "sales pitches" with very little valuable or usable information. James took the opposite approach. Many people would think that he overshared his vast knowledge but I think he was just keen to build genuine trust and demonstrate that he is an expert. This was also BS free which is quite unusual in the Digital Marketing field. I have been to many courses where ridiculous claims were made or the subject was clouded in mystery giving you the impression that only Ninjas could do it. I can very strongly recommend James' seminar workshop. Make sure you take your laptop and try to follow along. James is so confident in what he is doing and how to do it well that he demonstrates many of the techniques live on the internet right in front of your eyes. Although I would recommend taking notes you don't have to. The day after the workshop I received a huge folder of very well laid out resources that I can keep and use whenever I like. This folder was so large James had to send it by www.wetransfer.com because it was too big to email. I have been to loads of digital marketing courses, workshops and seminars and I have a fairly extensive knowledge of marketing in general. So, I am always really impressed if I learn one or two new things that I can implement straight away. James has shown me about 20 new things. He also backed up why I should use them with genuine evidence. Thanks so much for delivering great content James. My recommendation to anybody reading this would be that if you don't have time to do this workshop make time as soon as possible. It was worth every minute and will pay dividends for years to come.
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 30th September 2017
A big thank you for taking the time to give us a review Mark Orr, so pleased we were able to give you insights in to the real world of optimisation and digital marketing. Best James
Excellent service, very fast & effcient. A pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend this company!
James Pybus's attention to detail is second to none. The advise and provision of service he provides was more than expected. I can highly recommend James. He makes himself available and is very happy to answer any questions.
Highly professional service . We were impressed by their can do attitude and meticulous attention to the finer details of what was required for our project. We also found them to be very competitively priced- would definitely use these guys again . Five stars
Recent reference Questions posted by a potential new customer - answered by a person who has used our services. 1. How have you found working with e-Marketing Strategies Easy. They know their stuff, execute well, set simple and achievable goals that are hit often earlier than anticipated. They are professional, dependable and worth every penny. Seo and Social are in good hands when they’re on your team. 2. How long did you work with them and what did they do for Jack Wills? I don’t work at Jack Will but have worked with James and Gemma for around a year and saw organic traffic increase, direct traffic increase, bounce rates drop and time on site increase. As well as generating better quality leads and reducing AdWords cpa 3. Are you able to point to tangible results for the project over a period of time? 300% organic traffic increase, 200% increase in organic leads, much better SEO results all round with an improved quality score in AdWords and cheaper click (about 30%). Also delivered sustainable tactics that consistently evolve and you can apply across your site To drive new product 4. Would you recommend them and what sets them apart from the rest in your option? Yes. 100%. There’s no bull and often a little harsh truths that you need to hear... best of all, the process and application of the work is sustainable, simple and effective and gets results if followed to the letter. This is posted by James Pybus (Director and owner www.emarketing-strategy.co.uk) This is not meant as a review but a reference point. Proof available on request.
James was AWESOME. He took his time to explain everything and made sure that we understood each of the steps he showed us before moving on and he was more than happy to answer any questions along the way. His knowledge in this field is unbelievable and he gave us some great advice to help boost our ranking even further. I would recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services to anybody - if you think you're already a pro I can guarantee these guys will make you better!!
Thanks for the comments Adam All the best James
Anyone even considering building or improving a website should attend this course. James is incredibly knowledgeable and suggested a host of free tools and programs to improve SEO. A very efficient training day, literally everything was relevant and practical, really can't reccomeded it enough. The only issue is I now have to completely redesign my website....
Digital Marketing Implementation Services has such a complete and broad knowledge of SEO. Their help has been invaluable to BeeBee Wraps moving further up the Google rankings, and for someone like me who has no tech knowledge in this area that is so important. I would highly recommend them.
Thanks very much for the review Kath Best Jonathan
Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory
Thanks so much for the review Andy, exciting times ahead. Best James
I really enjoyed my training with James today and found it very useful. Working as a digital marketing professional it's sometimes difficult to bring things back to basics and build from the foundations up, but James helped me to better understand SEO and what part I can play in my team to better our website. Thanks Cathy
Thanks for the review Cathy, really pleased you enjoyed the training session, time for action. Best James
Very informative, concise and to the point information that can be taken away and applied to any industry. Anyone from a novice to a relatively experienced marketer will be able to take away lots of new knowledge from this class. I would recommend it to all marketers out there.
Thanks Jordan, see you next week for the follow up questions answered Best James
I have listened to many presentations of how I should get involved with digital marketing, most focused on the sexy stuff and I always felt that there was something missing. James more than filled the gap in my knowledge. You have to build on sound foundations and in 6 hours James helped me understand how to build the foundations of what I am convinced will be a strong and resilient digital marketing strategy. His style is simple, effective and I defy anyone not to want to rush out afterwards and launch themselves confidently onto the web.
Thanks Nick, let me know if you need any advice on the website build, choosing a platforms etc. Best James
James is an extremely knowledgeable digital marketer. His support and guidance have been extremely useful and clear. The results continue to impress us whether we have been working in SEO, Google Ads or site optimisation. Highly recommended.
James was fantastically clear, he took us through all the steps we would need to create our own SEO optimised website - in just one meeting! Using this knowledge and his tool, we know have everything we need to get going. I can't recommend him highly enough.
James took us through a very comprehensive session covering keyword research, web page optimisation, google ad planning and content strategy. It was very informative and useful. James knows his stuff.
Thanks Frazer - just about to launch a free keyword strategy tool that is designed to work with 'The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology' Hope the information and guidance helped Best James
It’s hard to find genuine SEO experts with the passion that James has to help companies develop their online presence. I Have recommended his services to countless companies and without exception receive detailed notes of thanks from them for having done so. In addition to delivering tangible results, he takes the time to meticulously explain SEO strategy - empowering his clients to take that knowledge forward themselves while always ready to guide where needed. I could not recommend James and his team more highly.
Great advice from a true expert. There are many people in the world of SEO who claim to know what they are doing and really know very little. James is an exception, he knows what he is doing and can explain it in a logical way that anybody can understand. I will be implementing the strategies for my own business and will definitely be recommending James to those who need an upper hand.
If you don't know where to start promoting your website online or don't know why it's not ranking in Google then James is THE person to speak to. His methods aren't rocket science, just a great methodology to ensure you get the basics right. I build my previous business using just these techniques and exited when a trade buyer acquired us for our rankings and customer database so I know these methods work. James puts everything you need to do in a logical process and after 12 yrs in E-Commerce I learnt a few tricks to help us improve further. An hour with James is probably THE BEST INVESTMENT you can make in growing your business.
I’ve used James several times for several brands to implement effective SEO strategies to drive relevant traffic, conversion, create opportunities and increase revenue. 33% in my last role. I’ve recently taken advantage of his monthly subscription services to maintain growth and manage costs. Traffic is already up 29%. Highly recommend to anyone in need of robust digital marketing services, a decent bloke and sounding board who speaks his brilliant truth with clarity and doesn’t hold back the hard truths we all need to hear!
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy is rated 4.98 based on 163 reviews