Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: Digital Marketing Implementation Services - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Pay as you go digital strategy solution for SMEs and large companies.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

NOTE: as from 31st January 2019 the business has de-registered for VAT therefore no VAT will be charged.

End to end process
Training day £450 - if suitable, ask James.

1. Recorded 60-minute consultancy = £60 - Overview of The Logic Digital Marketing strategy methodology and audit of current website position. Explanation of where you are at and what needs to be done.
2. Keyword research - cost depending on number of keywords. Example 10 x keywords = £250
3. Recorded consultancy = £60 – instruction on positive and negative lists. optimisation video using company website admin, step by step guide. URL sitemap structure. (we will check a few pages and offer advice) Ask for a price if you require us to implement this work.
4. Recorded consultancy = £60 - paid ads setup, phrase match. We can set this up for £450 + VAT and includes first 4 weeks on-going optimisation. Ask for details.
5. Recorded consultancy = £60 – The content strategy.
6. Check all the elements of work carried out and make suggestions = £150
I would recommend the consultancy videos, the keyword research and the ads setup 100%, everything else is optional depending on internal/outsource resources.
7. Ongoing £100 per month if you require ongoing content strategy advice, (ask for details) A4 document based on your products or services and the logic methodology. Example Use this title, this anchor text and content and link to this page, all in line with The Logic methodology. If you want us to write the articles/blogs with or without Harvard referencing we can do this for you at £200 for 4 x 300 words, 1 per week. Ask for quote if you need longer pieces.

We normally over delivery example 10 x keywords is normally 15 to 20. Initial 60 minutes session is normally 90 minutes.
We can also offer survey reports based on data the company provided by the business, ask for example if required.
Gemma has knowledge of python if they have data that needs analysing.

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat
Stephen Church
"Yesterday, I attended a training session with James Pybus. Talk about a day well spent! I arrived with some knowldege of basic website optimisation, which, in my role as a content copywriter, is pretty important. But, I knew there were vast knowledge gaps which needed filling. James didn't disappoint. I came away with three main benefits - 1. Confirmation that my basic knowledge wasn't too wide of the mark. 2. An understanding of the importance of having a proper digital strategy. 3. A massively improved grasp of the techniques of key word/phrase research and implementation. In all, a terrific days' training, highlighted by James's expertise, communicatin skills and unwavering patience."
Penny Ward
"James talks plain English, doesn't have any hidden agenda and explains everything you need to know, not hiding anything in order to try to confuse like so many others. We plan to work with James and his team teaching our apprentices Digital Marketing and are relieved and delighted that our learners will be taught correctly from day one. So many young people learning these skills and their employers will benefit from this learning and really looking forward to working together."
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
"Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory"
"Great experience! Having worked with DMIS for a short time, it is clear that their experience and insight would be invaluable to just about any business at any level. I'm very excited and motivated about implementing my new found knowledge whilst working with DMIS going forward."
"It’s hard to find genuine SEO experts with the passion that James has to help companies develop their online presence. I Have recommended his services to countless companies and without exception receive detailed notes of thanks from them for having done so. In addition to delivering tangible results, he takes the time to meticulously explain SEO strategy - empowering his clients to take that knowledge forward themselves while always ready to guide where needed. I could not recommend James and his team more highly."
"Great advice from a true expert. There are many people in the world of SEO who claim to know what they are doing and really know very little. James is an exception, he knows what he is doing and can explain it in a logical way that anybody can understand. I will be implementing the strategies for my own business and will definitely be recommending James to those who need an upper hand."
"If you don't know where to start promoting your website online or don't know why it's not ranking in Google then James is THE person to speak to. His methods aren't rocket science, just a great methodology to ensure you get the basics right. I build my previous business using just these techniques and exited when a trade buyer acquired us for our rankings and customer database so I know these methods work. James puts everything you need to do in a logical process and after 12 yrs in E-Commerce I learnt a few tricks to help us improve further. An hour with James is probably THE BEST INVESTMENT you can make in growing your business."
"I’ve used James several times for several brands to implement effective SEO strategies to drive relevant traffic, conversion, create opportunities and increase revenue. 33% in my last role. I’ve recently taken advantage of his monthly subscription services to maintain growth and manage costs. Traffic is already up 29%. Highly recommend to anyone in need of robust digital marketing services, a decent bloke and sounding board who speaks his brilliant truth with clarity and doesn’t hold back the hard truths we all need to hear!"
"We had a 60-minute Digital Marketing evaluation done focusing on our website performance and SEO option with James Pybus. James was brilliant in explaining what could and needed to be done and gave us a full report on the issues and opportunities. It was very informative and fantastic service. I can recommend James with his Digital Marketing services to anyone serious about getting better results through their website."
Thanks Neil, glad you found the session useful.

James
"This is a must for any business with an online offering. we will be back on a regular basis for health checks and new campaigns . thank you"
Thanks Darren
"I had a session with James to understand what key elements I need to think about when structuring a new website. It was a real eye opener, so many ways you can maximise your site and use keyword analysis to create your content and advertising strategy for surprising low cost. I was impressed by both his expertise and his values behind his company. He is making himself affordable and accessible to small business owners and I’ve heard nothing but compliments others as to his honesty and integrity. So pick up the phone and give him a call, it will be worth your while!"
Very kind, thanks very Kris

James
"Wow! An extremely comprehensive and insightful review of my website, rankings, keywords and digital marketing. Lots of how to information and a video of the session to refer back to. I highly recommend."
"It is so clear to me that James and the team genuinely care about your business benefiting and growing from the training on this program. Recording the videos meetings allows me and my team to review the sessions and provides true value. James backs what he is doing and there is no smoke and mirrors around the benefits implementing the strategy will have."
"James delivered a very clear and concise webinar, which demonstrated a great understanding of the subject matter. The delivery was executed with a high level of professionalism, tailoring the content to meet the requirements of my organisation. Its clear to see that James has a passion for digital marketing and an equal measure of dedication to his clients success. The session was all recorded which allows time to review and work though it as I piece together an organisational marketing strategy. As a result I will be engaging further with James. Great help, a true professional."
"We just had an initial consultation (webinar) with James. James was clear, methodical and able to demonstrate/back up everything he was explaining. Furthermore, the whole webinar was recorded, giving us the ability to go back over his points. We were really impressed with his attitude, passion and professionalism and as a result will be contacting him again VERY soon for further services. Thank you James."
Thats Great thanks Phill, looking forward to helping you further.

James
"I had a 1hr session booked with James which quickly turned into over 2hrs. He was incredibly thorough with explaining what is involved with each step of optimizing my website and I learnt a great deal in a short period of time. Following on from the session James was happy to answer any further questions I have had. Once I've put the first stages of my optimization in place I will definitely arrange another session."
Thanks Jack, Look forward to hearing from you at some stage.

James
"I am new to the world digital marketing and James talked me through all of the different elements, from what was good about my website and the not so good, suggested ways to improve my marketing campaign. James explained in great detail in a method that I could understand and put in to practice, I am very much looking forward to seeing my sales improve. I have also used Gemma's services to write blogs for the website. Working with James and Gemma can only benefit my business and look forward to continuing to work closely in the future."
Thanks Vikki.
"Fantastic insight into how to improve on my web site profile and marketing. Thanks again James!"
Thanks very much for the review Paul.

James
"The pay as you go service was fantastic. James gave me clear, honest and tangible advice that has made my digital marketing so much easier. Since using James pay as you go service I have stopped listening to "marketing assumptions" and obvious lead funnel so-called digital marketing "experts" advice and just implemented the strategy provided by James and it has shown far better results than I have ever had. Can't recommend this service enough. Thank you, James."
Thats great, thanks very much Michael, let me know if you need help.

James
"Brilliant! If you get the opportunity for James to review your web site - then take it before your competitors do. Within a matter of hours of the consultation my website, PropertyPositive.com, was performing considerably better. Highly recommended."
Well done on getting your pages to load faster.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review

James
"WOW What a find James is. If you really want to know how well your website is performing, then I suggest you contact James as soon as possible. James explains everything and doesn’t rush. He makes sure that you get what he is saying. He also records the sessions in case you need to referred back to anything. Once I have actioned the plans that James left with me then I will certainly be going back to him."
Thanks very much for the review John.

James
"This first 60 minutes review of both the current and needed state of my website (https://www.pleeson.co.uk) was of immense value. I am not a marketing expert and created a website that kind of said what I thought it should say. A quick analysis by someone who knows what it is all about could show that I did not really know what I was doing. This review went beyond that and provided me with step-by-step guidance on what I should be doing, with clear explanations, references to the tools that could help me identify what was wrong (free tools, this was not a sales pitch), then - just in case my notes were not complete enough, I received a complete film of what was said! The only down-side of the effort was showing me how much I need to do to make my website worth its value."
Thanks Peter.

James
"The 60 minute consultancy (which was un-rushed and actually about 90 minutes in the end) was a great use of my time. James' knowledge and experience in the field shines through and his ability to use real life examples of how the methodology works is reasuring and inspiring. If you need expert advice this is a very cost-effective option and I would highly recommend James and his team."
Thanks very much Lisa