Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: Digital Marketing Implementation Services - Optimisation and Digital Strategy.

1. Unique Growth and Strategy Programme (12 month)
2. Digital Marketing Help and Support (Pay as you go)
3. We do everything for you service for the larger businesses that are looking for a strategy
from the ground up.
4. Digital marketing training for agencies and those wishing to take control of their digital future.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites rank more highly for relevant search terms on the Search Engine Results Pages, and in turn boost the flow of organic traffic to their website.

We help you develop a digital strategy based on real data, not guess work.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services (DMIS) provides training and works with:

1. Marketing and Digital Agencies
2. Business Owners
3. Entrepreneurs
4. Marketing Departments/Teams
5. Marketing Directors/Managers
6. Digital Marketing Consultants
7. Business Consultants
8. Other Optimisation Companies

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us to train you team today 01296 326646 or visit www.emarketing-strategy.co.uk

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

How would you rate Digital Marketing Implementation Services?

Penny Ward
Penny Ward
"James talks plain English, doesn't have any hidden agenda and explains everything you need to know, not hiding anything in order to try to confuse like so many others. We plan to work with James and his team teaching our apprentices Digital Marketing and are relieved and delighted that our learners will be taught correctly from day one. So many young people learning these skills and their employers will benefit from this learning and really looking forward to working together."
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
"Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory"
Ian McLintock
Ian McLintock
"I used my Bucks Business First voucher for a face-to-face with James. I asked for practical SEO ideas that I could implement quickly and at low cost, and some insight into how to mount a UK wide campaign with very little money. I learned a huge amount about how it all works and got even more than I was hoping for. I've spent 2 whole days reworking my site and the SEO is vastly improved. Equally, I hadn't thought that a larger online sales campaign was an option for me, but I do now and I also know how to do it. Absolutely 1st class help."
Caroline Anamoah
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a great training session with James & Johnathan. Very informative and if you need help getting noticed and really understanding keywords etc.. then these are your guys. They debunk the waffle and get you what you need."
Matthew Deprez
Verified Reviewer
"DMIS was able to give me a huge amount of helpful information to walk away from the training session with an action plan to implement immediately. I feel confident about optimising my website even though I’m a complete novice and I feel extremely confident about seeing great results."
Thanks for the review Matthew

James
"Brilliant informative day. Learnt lots of valuable information. Would highly recommend."
Good to see you again yesterday, pleased your were happy with the training.

James
"The Digital Marketing day in Reading was amazing and I learned so much. They are very knowledgeable and give so much value to take your business to the next level. I took lots of notes and ready to tackle my websites!! Thoroughly recommend working with James and Jonathan."
Thanks very much Wahida

Best wishes
James
"Excellent course, with good, comprehensive advice. It reassured me that I could take on the 'dark art' of website optimisation!"
Thanks very much for the review, pleased you enjoyed the training day.

James
"James and Jonathan hosted an all day digital marketing course at the Madejskia conference centre in Reading, and we were really impressed with how the complex and in-depth content was delivered in a way that we could all understand. During the course, James took us through everything from the foundations through to the practical steps of implementation. Passion for the material shone through, and we received great insights and guidance that came from deep practical knowledge of practice and the industry. These guys are good."
Thanks so much for the review Rogan, I would be very interested to hear how you get on.

James
"I went to the digital marketing course in Saunderton that James lead. Very informative, I would recommend to any business."
"Fantastic course and support given by James and Jonathan. So nice to have genuine advice that really teaches and helps a business owner to understand and be able to set up a digital marketing strategy for themselves! Thanks so much xx"
"This is a great workshop for understanding the more basic technical aspects of SEO marketing and how to get it right. I would thoroughly recommend the workshop. Thanks James"
Thanks very much Gareth, help me know if we can help further with your digital Strategy.

Alisa Chauhan
Unverified Reviewer
"Application was key to this workshop. I was provided advise that I could mould and then use within our business practice. It was very comprehensive and I would definitely recommend!"
Thanks Alisa, hope to see you again soon.

Steve Pyefinch
Unverified Reviewer
"A great day's training from James at Digital Marketing. A walkthrough of the process was a massive help. I now feel as a small business we can compete with the big boys."
Thanks for attending the training day Steven, pleased you enjoyed it.

James
"James and Jonathan’s Digital Marketing Master class was an eye opener in SEO. Authoritative, practical and insightful advice that can benefit any business straight away. Thank You - I highly recommend this course."
Thanks Karen

Delinda Goddard-Lane
Verified Reviewer
"I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to grow their business. I have gone from having no idea what SEO is, to being confident I am going to improve my google rating! Friendly informative environment, delivered at a good pace with lots of opportunity to get advice specific to your won business."
Its important to remember SEO is part of the optimisation process, Google looks at over 200 touch points.

Thanks for attending please you enjoyed it

James
"Had a genuine feeling thorough the entire day that these guys really knew what they were doing and that inspired a lot of confidence. The day flowed well from one topic to the other and make the process seem clear."
Thanks very much Tom

Thanks Penny

James
"Anyone even considering building or improving a website should attend this course. James is incredibly knowledgeable and suggested a host of free tools and programs to improve SEO. A very efficient training day, literally everything was relevant and practical, really can't reccomeded it enough. The only issue is I now have to completely redesign my website...."
"By delivering a highly insightful Digital Marketing masterclass and providing relevant information and support following the event."
Kath Austin, CEO And Founder
Unverified Reviewer
"Digital Marketing Implementation Services has such a complete and broad knowledge of SEO. Their help has been invaluable to BeeBee Wraps moving further up the Google rankings, and for someone like me who has no tech knowledge in this area that is so important. I would highly recommend them."
Thanks very much for the review Kath

Jonathan
"James is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has helped us enormously to improve our current organic search standing and to be able to run our SEO internally going forwards. Would highly recommend."
Thanks Emma, pleased we could help
Best James
"Had a great morning with James taking a deep dive into the world of SEO! Looking forward to working with you some more over the next couple of months."
Thanks Austin - glad you enjoyed the training