Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor:

Award-winning Free Keyword Research Tool

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 3 parts and covers:

1. Optimisation
2. Paid Ads
3. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 4 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

The tool will provide the required information in the correct format in order to carry out the methodology.

1. We will provide the research tool

2. We will provide you with a data-driven strategy based on 'The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology'

3. We will provide the audit reports for your business and 2 x competitors

4. We will show you how to implement or provide details of consultants that can help you implement it.

5. We can show you how to drive Traffic.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@digitalmarketingmentoring.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
More Photos & Videos
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
More Photos & Videos
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy letting - head of digital jack wills
More Photos & Videos
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
More Photos & Videos
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor 5 star review on 13th December 2017
laura mcleod
More Photos & Videos
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
More Photos & Videos
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
More Photos & Videos
James went through our portal cryptocoinssupermarket.com and gave us free recorded video and report including quick wins ( areas of improvement ) which can benefit us in short term to long term. Hes been very patient and gave honest feedback on current state of our portal with recommendations - To Be model. I strongly recommend James to anyone who need to generate good traffic / SEO / Content optimisation of their portal. Thanks so much for all your help and guidance.
I first met James in class during my time as an MSc student many years ago, so I can attest to his intelligent, pragmatic approach to solving problems, and his fervent interest in the digital arena. I was aware of his burgeoning reputation in digital marketing over the years so when I started my own business I approached James for advice. It is abundantly clear that his valuable recommendations derive from an insight cultivated over many years. From a concise yet detailed hour long call with James I now have a clear view on what approaches I need to take to get more of the right people visiting my website and using my services.
James was fantastically clear, he took us through all the steps we would need to create our own SEO optimised website - in just one meeting! Using this knowledge and his tool, we know have everything we need to get going.

I can't recommend him highly enough.
James took us through a very comprehensive session covering keyword research, web page optimisation, google ad planning and content strategy. It was very informative and useful. James knows his stuff.
Thanks Frazer - just about to launch a free keyword strategy tool that is designed to work with 'The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology'

Hope the information and guidance helped

James
I have known James for a while through networking and attended one of his webinars in January 2020 and I got so much information from it. It just so happened I was rebuilding my company website at the time, lucky for me!
I have met with James since the webinar and I now have a far better understanding of Google Search, keywords etc.
Always a pleasure to talk and work with James and if you run a small business I recommend you talk to him about your digital marketing.
Last night’s session was Wonderfull I am looking forward to attend more of James sessions in future.
Thanks very much - I have been asked if I could do more sessions. To be honest there is so much info to take in most people would need to listen to it twice.

Best with your MSc
James
I first saw James at a local business seminar. There was a lot to take in but he talked a lot of sense and it was interesting to hear his methodology and his background. I wanted a more personal service so I booked one of his interactive online meetings (which he gives you a recording of afterwards) Along with this and his book has given us good stead for implementing our online Digital Marketing strategy which we will soon undertake now our website is ready. We used a digital agency (which James claims there are a lot of inexperienced and unknowledgeable people in) How true this is (in our experience anyway having dealt with a few in our time !) if only I had seen James before committing to these digital agencies. Anyone who needs help with websites or digital marketing you should definitely contact James as he offers very good value for money and is a straight talker and very honest. Would definitely recommend !
Being a total novice and brand new to the world of business and digital marketing, I had a website idea I wanted help with building and promoting in the most cost effective way. James Pybus gave me a one to one training session which provided me with all the information I needed - from the basics of hosting sites and web design, to the more intricate details of his marketing methodology. It gave me invaluable information and was offered at such a fair price. James is very ethical and working with someone who clearly believes in helping others is a real find and greatly appreciated. I highly recommend James – especially for the start up entrepreneur like me with no know how! Thank you James, I feel ahead of the game already!
I've attended 2 courses now with James, and his whole approach to digital marketing is innovative and takes away the opinion that you need to spend a fortune on web developers, or that only a professional digital marketer can work out how to make an online business work. With the correct knowledge and strategy it is something almost anyone can do, no matter what your business offers. James is straight to the point and doesn't over complicate anything. 100% recommended.
James ran a 4 hour course on Digital Marketing, which absolutely opened my eyes to a whole new world of opportunities which exist out there for my business. This is far more sophisticated than an Ad in the local paper, and with far greater reach. It is worth getting expert help and James Pybus certainly offers that. He is very customer friendly and able to explain the process simply so that I could make the right choices for my business. I would thoroughly recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services.
This training has opened my eyes on what it really takes to be successful in digital marketing. James shares his tried and tested methodology and explains how to implement the method in practice. I would recommend James’ training to anyone who is involved with marketing or running digital services, interns to CMOs; in my view, everyone can benefit from James’ words of wisdom.
James has been very helpful and insightful. He takes existing SEO, PPC and content knowledge and links it together into a helpful methodology to boost your online profile. I have been very impressed so far and am looking forward to working with James in the future.
Great experience!
Having worked with DMIS for a short time, it is clear that their experience and insight would be invaluable to just about any business at any level.
I'm very excited and motivated about implementing my new found knowledge whilst working with DMIS going forward.
It’s hard to find genuine SEO experts with the passion that James has to help companies develop their online presence.

I Have recommended his services to countless companies and without exception receive detailed notes of thanks from them for having done so.

In addition to delivering tangible results, he takes the time to meticulously explain SEO strategy - empowering his clients to take that knowledge forward themselves while always ready to guide where needed.

I could not recommend James and his team more highly.
Great advice from a true expert.
There are many people in the world of SEO who claim to know what they are doing and really know very little. James is an exception, he knows what he is doing and can explain it in a logical way that anybody can understand.
I will be implementing the strategies for my own business and will definitely be recommending James to those who need an upper hand.
If you don't know where to start promoting your website online or don't know why it's not ranking in Google then James is THE person to speak to. His methods aren't rocket science, just a great methodology to ensure you get the basics right. I build my previous business using just these techniques and exited when a trade buyer acquired us for our rankings and customer database so I know these methods work. James puts everything you need to do in a logical process and after 12 yrs in E-Commerce I learnt a few tricks to help us improve further. An hour with James is probably THE BEST INVESTMENT you can make in growing your business.
I’ve used James several times for several brands to implement effective SEO strategies to drive relevant traffic, conversion, create opportunities and increase revenue. 33% in my last role.
I’ve recently taken advantage of his monthly subscription services to maintain growth and manage costs. Traffic is already up 29%. Highly recommend to anyone in need of robust digital marketing services, a decent bloke and sounding board who speaks his brilliant truth with clarity and doesn’t hold back the hard truths we all need to hear!
We had a 60-minute Digital Marketing evaluation done focusing on our website performance and SEO option with James Pybus. James was brilliant in explaining what could and needed to be done and gave us a full report on the issues and opportunities. It was very informative and fantastic service. I can recommend James with his Digital Marketing services to anyone serious about getting better results through their website.
Thanks Neil, glad you found the session useful.

James
This is a must for any business with an online offering. we will be back on a regular basis for health checks and new campaigns . thank you
Thanks Darren
I had a session with James to understand what key elements I need to think about when structuring a new website. It was a real eye opener, so many ways you can maximise your site and use keyword analysis to create your content and advertising strategy for surprising low cost. I was impressed by both his expertise and his values behind his company. He is making himself affordable and accessible to small business owners and I’ve heard nothing but compliments others as to his honesty and integrity. So pick up the phone and give him a call, it will be worth your while!
Very kind, thanks very Kris

James
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Mentor is rated 4.98 based on 160 reviews