Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

NOTE: as from 31st January 2019 the business has de-registered for VAT therefore no VAT will be charged.

Guide on deciding if our services are of use to your business

Firstly, is the Logic Digital Marketing Strategy/ Methodology good for my business?

In order to answer this question, you have 2 options available to you both require just a few hours of your time.

1. Book on Amazon – Lost in the Digital Noise

2. Book a recorded 90-minute Digital Marketing session with James who will take you through the methodology on a one to one consultation focused around your website.

NOTE: Remember to read our reviews and bear in mind you personally don’t need to actually implement the strategy you could use a team member, an employee, a freelancer or an intern to carry this work out on your behalf with our guidance. We have some freelancers we can introduce to you free of charge, these freelancers are support by our team. Introduce me to a Logic Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant please. (you agree fees and terms with the consultant directly for implementation services).
Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant?

If you decide this is a good fit for your business then you will need to subscribe to our services

Digital Marketing Mentoring Service based on the Logic Digital Marketing Methodology
A step by step guidance on the 3 parts of the methodology

• Optimisation
• Adwords
• Content Strategy

What you will receive:

• A copy of the book – Lost in the Digital Noise.
• Access to the step by step guidance videos.
• Initial 1 hour Zoom meeting to establish a start point. Also, your chance to ask questions.
• Free website reports on request (including competitor reports).
• Free URL Structure CSV on request.
• 1-hour free Zoom meeting request each month.
• Email support – questions answered within 48 hours.
• Access to a video library of FAQ on Digital Marketing.
• In months 4 and 5 advice relating to your on-going content strategy.

Contract period = 6 months
Price: $149.00 (approx. £118.00 or Euros 167.70) per month = $894.00 (approx. £701.00 or Euros 790.00) Total for 6 months.
Or
Pay in advance and get 1 x months free = $745.00 per year SAVE $149.00 (approx. £585.00 or Euros 659.00)

NOTE: before signing up remember this requires your involvement to ensure success – if you don’t do the work then clearly it will not work for you. Maybe consider contacting a Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant. (You agree fees and terms with the consultant directly).

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Stephen Church
"Yesterday, I attended a training session with James Pybus. Talk about a day well spent! I arrived with some knowldege of basic website optimisation, which, in my role as a content copywriter, is pretty important. But, I knew there were vast knowledge gaps which needed filling. James didn't disappoint. I came away with three main benefits - 1. Confirmation that my basic knowledge wasn't too wide of the mark. 2. An understanding of the importance of having a proper digital strategy. 3. A massively improved grasp of the techniques of key word/phrase research and implementation. In all, a terrific days' training, highlighted by James's expertise, communicatin skills and unwavering patience."
Penny Ward
"James talks plain English, doesn't have any hidden agenda and explains everything you need to know, not hiding anything in order to try to confuse like so many others. We plan to work with James and his team teaching our apprentices Digital Marketing and are relieved and delighted that our learners will be taught correctly from day one. So many young people learning these skills and their employers will benefit from this learning and really looking forward to working together."
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
"Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory"
"I first saw James at a local business seminar. There was a lot to take in but he talked a lot of sense and it was interesting to hear his methodology and his background. I wanted a more personal service so I booked one of his interactive online meetings (which he gives you a recording of afterwards) Along with this and his book has given us good stead for implementing our online Digital Marketing strategy which we will soon undertake now our website is ready. We used a digital agency (which James claims there are a lot of inexperienced and unknowledgeable people in) How true this is (in our experience anyway having dealt with a few in our time !) if only I had seen James before committing to these digital agencies. Anyone who needs help with websites or digital marketing you should definitely contact James as he offers very good value for money and is a straight talker and very honest. Would definitely recommend !"
"Being a total novice and brand new to the world of business and digital marketing, I had a website idea I wanted help with building and promoting in the most cost effective way. James Pybus gave me a one to one training session which provided me with all the information I needed - from the basics of hosting sites and web design, to the more intricate details of his marketing methodology. It gave me invaluable information and was offered at such a fair price. James is very ethical and working with someone who clearly believes in helping others is a real find and greatly appreciated. I highly recommend James – especially for the start up entrepreneur like me with no know how! Thank you James, I feel ahead of the game already!"
"I've attended 2 courses now with James, and his whole approach to digital marketing is innovative and takes away the opinion that you need to spend a fortune on web developers, or that only a professional digital marketer can work out how to make an online business work. With the correct knowledge and strategy it is something almost anyone can do, no matter what your business offers. James is straight to the point and doesn't over complicate anything. 100% recommended."
"James ran a 4 hour course on Digital Marketing, which absolutely opened my eyes to a whole new world of opportunities which exist out there for my business. This is far more sophisticated than an Ad in the local paper, and with far greater reach. It is worth getting expert help and James Pybus certainly offers that. He is very customer friendly and able to explain the process simply so that I could make the right choices for my business. I would thoroughly recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services."
"This training has opened my eyes on what it really takes to be successful in digital marketing. James shares his tried and tested methodology and explains how to implement the method in practice. I would recommend James’ training to anyone who is involved with marketing or running digital services, interns to CMOs; in my view, everyone can benefit from James’ words of wisdom."
"James has been very helpful and insightful. He takes existing SEO, PPC and content knowledge and links it together into a helpful methodology to boost your online profile. I have been very impressed so far and am looking forward to working with James in the future."
"Great experience! Having worked with DMIS for a short time, it is clear that their experience and insight would be invaluable to just about any business at any level. I'm very excited and motivated about implementing my new found knowledge whilst working with DMIS going forward."
"It’s hard to find genuine SEO experts with the passion that James has to help companies develop their online presence. I Have recommended his services to countless companies and without exception receive detailed notes of thanks from them for having done so. In addition to delivering tangible results, he takes the time to meticulously explain SEO strategy - empowering his clients to take that knowledge forward themselves while always ready to guide where needed. I could not recommend James and his team more highly."
"Great advice from a true expert. There are many people in the world of SEO who claim to know what they are doing and really know very little. James is an exception, he knows what he is doing and can explain it in a logical way that anybody can understand. I will be implementing the strategies for my own business and will definitely be recommending James to those who need an upper hand."
"If you don't know where to start promoting your website online or don't know why it's not ranking in Google then James is THE person to speak to. His methods aren't rocket science, just a great methodology to ensure you get the basics right. I build my previous business using just these techniques and exited when a trade buyer acquired us for our rankings and customer database so I know these methods work. James puts everything you need to do in a logical process and after 12 yrs in E-Commerce I learnt a few tricks to help us improve further. An hour with James is probably THE BEST INVESTMENT you can make in growing your business."
"I’ve used James several times for several brands to implement effective SEO strategies to drive relevant traffic, conversion, create opportunities and increase revenue. 33% in my last role. I’ve recently taken advantage of his monthly subscription services to maintain growth and manage costs. Traffic is already up 29%. Highly recommend to anyone in need of robust digital marketing services, a decent bloke and sounding board who speaks his brilliant truth with clarity and doesn’t hold back the hard truths we all need to hear!"
"We had a 60-minute Digital Marketing evaluation done focusing on our website performance and SEO option with James Pybus. James was brilliant in explaining what could and needed to be done and gave us a full report on the issues and opportunities. It was very informative and fantastic service. I can recommend James with his Digital Marketing services to anyone serious about getting better results through their website."
Thanks Neil, glad you found the session useful.

James
"This is a must for any business with an online offering. we will be back on a regular basis for health checks and new campaigns . thank you"
Thanks Darren
"I had a session with James to understand what key elements I need to think about when structuring a new website. It was a real eye opener, so many ways you can maximise your site and use keyword analysis to create your content and advertising strategy for surprising low cost. I was impressed by both his expertise and his values behind his company. He is making himself affordable and accessible to small business owners and I’ve heard nothing but compliments others as to his honesty and integrity. So pick up the phone and give him a call, it will be worth your while!"
Very kind, thanks very Kris

James
"Wow! An extremely comprehensive and insightful review of my website, rankings, keywords and digital marketing. Lots of how to information and a video of the session to refer back to. I highly recommend."
"It is so clear to me that James and the team genuinely care about your business benefiting and growing from the training on this program. Recording the videos meetings allows me and my team to review the sessions and provides true value. James backs what he is doing and there is no smoke and mirrors around the benefits implementing the strategy will have."
"James delivered a very clear and concise webinar, which demonstrated a great understanding of the subject matter. The delivery was executed with a high level of professionalism, tailoring the content to meet the requirements of my organisation. Its clear to see that James has a passion for digital marketing and an equal measure of dedication to his clients success. The session was all recorded which allows time to review and work though it as I piece together an organisational marketing strategy. As a result I will be engaging further with James. Great help, a true professional."
"We just had an initial consultation (webinar) with James. James was clear, methodical and able to demonstrate/back up everything he was explaining. Furthermore, the whole webinar was recorded, giving us the ability to go back over his points. We were really impressed with his attitude, passion and professionalism and as a result will be contacting him again VERY soon for further services. Thank you James."
Thats Great thanks Phill, looking forward to helping you further.

James
"I had a 1hr session booked with James which quickly turned into over 2hrs. He was incredibly thorough with explaining what is involved with each step of optimizing my website and I learnt a great deal in a short period of time. Following on from the session James was happy to answer any further questions I have had. Once I've put the first stages of my optimization in place I will definitely arrange another session."
Thanks Jack, Look forward to hearing from you at some stage.

James
"I am new to the world digital marketing and James talked me through all of the different elements, from what was good about my website and the not so good, suggested ways to improve my marketing campaign. James explained in great detail in a method that I could understand and put in to practice, I am very much looking forward to seeing my sales improve. I have also used Gemma's services to write blogs for the website. Working with James and Gemma can only benefit my business and look forward to continuing to work closely in the future."
Thanks Vikki.