Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: Digital Marketing Implementation Services - for Digital/Marketing Consultants and Marketing Agencies throughout London and the Home Counties.

34 Greensleeves Drive

How would you rate Digital Marketing Implementation Services?

Christie Lord
Verified Reviewer

"I attended the Digital Marketing Masterclass and learnt so much that will lay the foundations in digital marketing, make my work much more efficient and effective and optimise our investment. There was so much I didn't know the answers to and James explains a complicated subject matter in a very straightforward way. I cannot recommend this course highly enough for any size company as it will make anyone's web presence much more effective."
Hi Christie,

Thanks very much for your review, we are very pleased you enjoyed the training day, let us know if you need more help.
Laura
Unverified Reviewer

I went on the introductory course to Digital Marketing and learnt so much in a few hours - primarily how important getting digital marketing right really is, and also how many tools and methods there are to help you get it right - if you know how to use them! Already signing up for the next course!
Hi Laura,

Thanks very much for the review, we appreciate your feedback, stay in touch.

Angela D
Unverified Reviewer

I attended the digital marketing masterclass. James is very knowledgeable in the area of digital marketing, he explains everything clearly and was able to answer all of our questions. I would definitely recommend James Pybus and Digital Marketing Implementation Services.
Hi Angela,

Thanks very much for the feedback, if you need further help or advice please give us a call.

Danielle Stroud
Verified Reviewer

I recently attended a Digital Marketing training session via Bucks Business First covering website optimisation and walked away with a significant amount of new knowledge and lots of useful tools.
Hi Danielle, Hope you enjoyed your holiday and thanks for the review, if you need some guidance please let me know. Best James
Jon
Unverified Reviewer

Really informative, glad i made this step towards understanding how to grow our internet business.
Hi Jon, Glad you enjoyed the training and we look forward to working with you to improve your website traffic. Best James
Lisa Davis
Verified Reviewer

A colleague and I took part in a Buckinghamshire Business First, Digital Marketing Masterclass run by James Pybus. We learned so much more than we anticipated and it was all such valuable information. He gave us lots of great tips on how we can optimise our website and gain greater visibility online. He very generously shared his many years of experience with us and explained it in a way that was easy to understand too. I can thoroughly recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services, whether you are looking for a company to show you or your employees how to optimise the visibility of your own website, or to carry out those tasks for you if you don't have the time or skills in-house. They really know what their stuff!
Thanks Lisa, let me know if I can help further.
Alistair
Verified Reviewer

A colleague and I attended the Digital Marketing Masterclass through Buckinghamshire Business First and we were very impressed with the information we received during the several hours we were there. James was very in depth and could not have been more helpful, taking questions throughout the morning and helping everyone that attended. We would definitely recommend to anyone who needs any help or guidance in terms of their digital marketing and how they can get the most out of their website. Thanks again guys!
Hi Alistair,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate your comments. If we can be of assistance to you in the future please let us know. Best with the studies. James
Verified Buyer

Very thorough and in-depth analysis of the company website. Would really recommend any business to these guys as they will always find ways for you to improve your website and SEO simply.
Thank you for the review.
Gareth
Verified Reviewer

A very insightful workshop that outlined very clearly the ways to improve our website/SEO strategy, and how to get the most out of keywords. Told in a simple way, engaging, and genuinely helpful.
Thanks Gareth, Call me if you need any more advice. Best James
Marie
Unverified Reviewer

Actionable advice for small business owners who are busy juggling a hundred things on top of marketing. Every step is doable even without in-depth digital knowhow. Great hand holding every step of the way.
Giuliano
Unverified Reviewer

The course was very useful. James starts the training session from the basis which help to understand the entire SEO improvement process. In addition, the sessions are made in small groups as an almost personalized course. This is a "must-do" course for all marketers and even emarketers who want to improve their knowledge.
Jon, SVG Marketing
Unverified Reviewer

The value you deliver at the session is amazing - I learned so many really useful digital marketing ideas throughout the day that it's definitely going to help my business.
Unverified Reviewer

I recently attend a Digital Marketing training session provided by DMIS. You never really know what to expect and whether you are wasting your time attending an event like this but it sounded more interesting as it was a group of just 5 companies. It really was the most useful 4 hours I have spent in a long time. 100% worth the time. Thanks
Peter Nouwens
Unverified Reviewer

DMIS do what they say they can do. James' individual communications style shows he not only knows what he's talking about, he cares that I understand what he's coaching me in. He's not happy until he knows I get it and can remember it! VERY satisfied and am really pleased to be able to highly recommend DMIS to anyone.
Shazazz Jewellery
Unverified Reviewer

I was so pleased to recently attend a workshop hosted by Michelle & Gemma, as I came away with so much useful knowledge, which I can now apply to my website. They are both very experienced & knowledgeable in this field & offer many services to suit your requirement. They go out of their way to find the right solutions for you & your business.
I would recommend them & gave 5 stars.
Junction
Verified Reviewer

Really smart guys who know their stuff and are very use-friendly. The world of SEO is riddled with dubious characters, so it's great to have a trusted partner in that space. Their knowledge and insight on Infusionsoft has also been of great value to us and they are our go-to people.
Martyna V
Verified Reviewer

James experience in digital marketing can clearly be seen in his work and approach. I can’t say enough about how well solutions at emarketing-strategy are tailored to the needs of SMEs. I recommend James to any business wanting to reach new customers and grow, especially locally.
Gary Wright
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, we are thrilled with the outcome.
Unverified Reviewer

I own a hospitality business in Buckinghamshire. I upgraded my website which unfortunately led to us losing 6 years' SERP results. I definitely needed help to recover the listings and turned to James and Gemma for assistance.

I am very pleased with the process, they explained what they were doing and the reasons why, it all made sense to me as an IT layman. I ended up back on the front on Google – highly recommended to anyone who needs to boost their website traffic.
Janet Burgard
Verified Reviewer

A friend of mine recommend James as someone that could deliver a real digital strategy, a strategy that works in the real world. (I have tried a few agencies) Firstly I was surprised by their unique approach, they shared what they were doing and why they were doing it, they gave me a structured plan for the foundation work and then offered flexible packages to suit my budget for the link building and paid advertising. I found the training interesting and it gave me a better understanding of what is required to be successful online. I should point out my business is located in Germany but I focus on English speakers. If you are looking for a team to support your digital marketing efforts I would have no doubts in recommending James and his team.
Digital Marketing Implementation Services is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews