Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: Digital Marketing Implementation Services - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Pay as you go digital strategy solution for SMEs and large companies.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

End to end process
Training day £450 + VAT - if suitable, ask James.

1. Recorded 60-minute consultancy = £50 + VAT - Overview of The Logic Digital Marketing strategy methodology and audit of current website position. Explanation of where you are at and what needs to be done.
2. Keyword research - cost depending on number of keywords. Example 10 x keywords = £250 +VAT
3. Recorded consultancy = £50 + VAT – instruction on positive and negative lists. optimisation video using company website admin, step by step guide. URL sitemap structure. (we will check a few pages and offer advice) Ask for a price if you require us to implement this work.
4. Recorded consultancy = £50 + VAT - paid ads setup, phrase match. We can set this up for £450 + VAT and includes first 4 weeks on-going optimisation. Ask for details.
5. Recorded consultancy = £50 + VAT – The content strategy.
6. Check all the elements of work carried out and make suggestions = £150 + VAT
I would recommend the consultancy videos, the keyword research and the ads setup 100%, everything else is optional depending on internal/outsource resources.
7. Ongoing £100 + VAT per month if you require ongoing content strategy advice, (ask for details) A4 document based on your products or services and the logic methodology. Example Use this title, this anchor text and content and link to this page, all in line with The Logic methodology. If you want us to write the articles/blogs with or without Harvard referencing we can do this for you at £200 + VAT for 4 x 300 words, 1 per week. Ask for quote if you need longer pieces.

We normally over delivery example 10 x keywords is normally 15 to 20. Initial 60 minutes session is normally 90 minutes.
We can also offer survey reports based on data the company provided by the business, ask for example if required.
Gemma has knowledge of python if they have data that needs analysing.

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat
Stephen Church
"Yesterday, I attended a training session with James Pybus. Talk about a day well spent! I arrived with some knowldege of basic website optimisation, which, in my role as a content copywriter, is pretty important. But, I knew there were vast knowledge gaps which needed filling. James didn't disappoint. I came away with three main benefits - 1. Confirmation that my basic knowledge wasn't too wide of the mark. 2. An understanding of the importance of having a proper digital strategy. 3. A massively improved grasp of the techniques of key word/phrase research and implementation. In all, a terrific days' training, highlighted by James's expertise, communicatin skills and unwavering patience."
Penny Ward
"James talks plain English, doesn't have any hidden agenda and explains everything you need to know, not hiding anything in order to try to confuse like so many others. We plan to work with James and his team teaching our apprentices Digital Marketing and are relieved and delighted that our learners will be taught correctly from day one. So many young people learning these skills and their employers will benefit from this learning and really looking forward to working together."
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
"Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory"
"James was great, he went over and beyond in explaining exactly what I need to do with my strategy. I came to him for adwords/ google Ads advice, but what I got was down the nuts and bolts of a much more holistic strategy that I can see helping me in my competitive space. I'm now much more confident in taking my next steps."
"Absolutely spot on and great value for money. James provided the insights and explanations that were exactly what we hoped for. And the video recording means that we can re-visit everything and take on board all the detailed guidance that James provided. Thoroughly recommended."
"James is very knowledgable, and the initial consultation session made us aware of what can be done, and how easy it can be if shown properly. We will be arranging further sessions to be able to make our website stand out."
Thats great thanks very much for your time writing the testimonial Vimal, look forward to hearing from you soon.

James
"Through a really accessible online session, James was able to make sense of the good the bad and the ugly, gives us simple steps to follow to put things right and help us with our strategy going forward. The video was recorded and sent within a couple of hours for us to keep and watch back to help us implement the steps. Fantastic friendly service offering, very reasonably priced for the golden insight provided!"
Thanks very much for the review Sarah.

Let me know if you need more help.

James
"James provides a very good remote service. He was able to speak via the computer whilst recording the session. This is then emailed over afterwards. He has a range of skills including knowledge on website development, keyword research and Adwords. With an affordable hourly rate, without having to travel to him, he offers a supportive role to many businesses which they can afford. His unique keyword system is helpful in understanding monthly trends over a period of time and obtaining data quickly."
Thanks for the testimonial Jane. Let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks
James
"Money well spent on an hour's tuition from James, I learnt so much and am sure it will help our small business. James was engaging, passionate about his work and easy to understand. Excellent overview of website optimisation."
Thanks very much for posting Simon - if you want any free reports doing please let me know

James
"I attended the SEO course with James earlier this year which was excellent - packed with so much practical information. Then in August I had a telephone consultation from James in which he went over my website to show me how to improve the SEO in order to increase traffic. This consultation he recorded and emailed to me to refer to later. I have found the service most useful and I would highly recommend James and his agency."
Thanks very much Annie. Glad you like the new recorded consultancy session.

James
"The introduction to digital marketing course that I did with James was genuinely excellent and covered off everything I needed it to. James, who has a patient and easy-to-follow teaching style, provided an informative grounding that really demystified some of the ‘dark arts’ of this area, even for a Luddite like me. I can wholeheartedly recommend this looking to get a grip on the basics, and really appreciated the offer of possible follow-up help with any questions that might arise afterwards."
Thanks Patrick

James
"I've worked for internet based companies previously and always found external agencies were used to build out and then market the website. James showed how commercial and ecommerce websites could be created using quality off the shelf products at a fraction of the cost of agency website development. In addition to this we were shown techniques for optimising the website to target specific search terms improving search engine ranking. The course was a lot to take in but enjoyable and I now have confidence that I can build an online presence that will gain traction in the marketplace."
Thats Great, thanks for the review.

James
"I attended 'Optimizing your Website' training last Friday, with James Pybus, and found it really interesting and came away feeling confident that I am now equipped to help drive more traffic to my website. His delivery style is good mix of technical knowledge and real life examples and I found the whole day engaging and time well spent"
Thanks very much for the time spent giving us a review Denise, pleased you enjoyed the day.

James
"I recently went to a session which James Pybus was running. I have to say it completely surpassed my expectations. The information and knowledge that James shared was a revelation for me. I now feel I can take control of our digital strategy which will have a real impact on our business. James was so open and helpful in sharing this information. I have met so many companies that seem to be selling smoke but James really knows his stuff and shares a process that anybody could follow to implement. Hands down the best digital session I have been to - 10 out of 10."
Thats very kind of you to say, thanks very much Gabriele.

Best with the digital strategy, let me know if you have any questions.

James
"I have learnt some new practical tools and techniques to build up a digital strategy. I will definitely use all I have learnt and back up our business digital strategy and platform."
Thanks for your review - if you felt the day could be improved please feel free to make suggestions.

Best of luck with your Digital Marketing

James
"I recently attended a one day Digital Marketing course with James Pybus and I did really enjoyed every bit of it. The information and the knowledge that was given was overwhelming. He made sure be covered every aspect of the course. I recommend him to anyone looking to gain knowledge in SEO especially trying to implement it in your own site."
"I recently attended a one day SEO training course with James Pybus and would like to say that I wholeheartedly recommend this company to other businesses. The content was practical and authentic. I am now applying the knowledge learnt directly to my brand website."
"AdWords Camapign The brief was to fill 6 rental apartments as quickly as possible. Well, what can I say WOW. 5 of the 6 apartments have been rented out with an overall AdWords cost of £4.07 in 11 days. There were empty for over 8 months, unbelievable, how is this possible. Return on investment = 3618% for every month we have someone in them. Great stuff, highly recommended"
Thats great and I have to admit it has to be one of the best campaigns we have run.

Saying that I did one recently for our own business and had a 100K enquiry for a world wide events company for about the same cost :)

Very pleased with this

James
"I recently attended a one day training course presented by James Pybus on digital marketing. I was overwhelmed by the practical nature of the content and the information provided. James is an excellent presenter/facilitator and I'd thoroughly recommend his services."
Thanks for the review Cat, looking forward to seeing you in the future

James
"Very informative. It would have been better spread over 2 days and have our laptops there so we could do the exercises as we went through the course as it was a lot of information to take away."
Firstly, thank you for the review.

I welcome the opportunity to address the comments.

The training day is meant as a workshop/training event, it’s not designed to be course. Many people do bring laptops but soon realise that its unrealistic to carryout tasks and listen to what we are teaching.

The optimisation process should take approximately 1 hour per page (level 1). Before this happens, keyword research is required, for a standard website I would expect this to take at least 3 days.

As with this event we had 6 businesses all operating different website platforms and not one had verified for Google or Bing consoles which would need technical input uploading the verification file. (server access)

Clearly you can see even as a course this would be very difficult - even with 2 days it just wouldn’t work.

The aim is give guidance to small businesses and educate them on what they should be doing or thinking about whether they want to carry out this work themselves or employ someone to carry this work out on their behalf.

In terms of digital marketing its very important if you are going to employ someone to do this task you understand what you want them to do.

Hope this is helpful.

Best of luck with your digital marketing

James
"The training delivered was fantastic, James clearly has a vast amount of knowledge in Digital Marketing. Digital Marketing Implementation Services has restored my faith in digital marketing and has made me realise how important it is for any business. I would recommend James and his team to any business who want tangible results in Digital Marketing."
Thanks very much Michael

Look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know if you need any advice on the new website.

James
"Recent reference Questions posted by a potential new customer - answered by a person who has used our services. 1. How have you found working with e-Marketing Strategies Easy. They know their stuff, execute well, set simple and achievable goals that are hit often earlier than anticipated. They are professional, dependable and worth every penny. Seo and Social are in good hands when they’re on your team. 2. How long did you work with them and what did they do for Jack Wills? I don’t work at Jack Will but have worked with James and Gemma for around a year and saw organic traffic increase, direct traffic increase, bounce rates drop and time on site increase. As well as generating better quality leads and reducing AdWords cpa 3. Are you able to point to tangible results for the project over a period of time? 300% organic traffic increase, 200% increase in organic leads, much better SEO results all round with an improved quality score in AdWords and cheaper click (about 30%). Also delivered sustainable tactics that consistently evolve and you can apply across your site To drive new product 4. Would you recommend them and what sets them apart from the rest in your option? Yes. 100%. There’s no bull and often a little harsh truths that you need to hear... best of all, the process and application of the work is sustainable, simple and effective and gets results if followed to the letter. This is posted by James Pybus (Director and owner www.emarketing-strategy.co.uk) This is not meant as a review but a reference point. Proof available on request."
"James was AWESOME. He took his time to explain everything and made sure that we understood each of the steps he showed us before moving on and he was more than happy to answer any questions along the way. His knowledge in this field is unbelievable and he gave us some great advice to help boost our ranking even further. I would recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services to anybody - if you think you're already a pro I can guarantee these guys will make you better!!"
Thanks for the comments Adam