Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: Digital Marketing Implementation Services - Optimisation Services

1. Unique Online Digital Marketing Course (Guided over 16 weeks)
2. Digital Marketing Help and Support (Pay as you go)
3. Infusionsoft email Marketing Partner UK
4. Infusionsoft Help and Support UK (Pay as you go)

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites rank more highly for relevant search terms on the Search Engine Results Pages, and in turn boost the flow of organic traffic to their website.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services (DMIS) provides training and works with:

1. Marketing and Digital Agencies
6. Digital Marketing Consultants
7. Business Consultants
8. Other Optimisation Companies

What is Infusionsoft?

Infusionsoft combines everything your business needs with contact management, CRM, sales funnels, marketing automation and e-commerce. All in one single online system.
It’s the easiest way to grow sales and save time.

World leading entrepreneurs have used Infusionsoft as their platform to harness the power of automation to organise their contacts, turn leads into customers, and transform customers into raving fans.

Call us to train you team today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

How would you rate Digital Marketing Implementation Services?

Verified Reviewer

Their explanations and recommendations were very clear.
They are able to communicate the reasons why certain practices are important in ways the non-IT specialist can understand. These practices are invaluable for any website whether promoting a product or service or not.
Verified Reviewer

A walk through the fundamentals of digital marketing foundations, digital optimisation and how to set up the fundamentals for sustainable and substantial, quality traffic growth. An insightful course that is simple to follow, extremely effective and well worth the time invested.
Mark Orr
Mark Orr
Unverified Reviewer

I have to say a huge thank you to James Pybus and his team. Because I am well known around Milton Keynes I get invited to lots of seminars and workshops. The low-cost or free ones are always very poorly disguised "sales pitches" with very little valuable or usable information.

James took the opposite approach. Many people would think that he overshared his vast knowledge but I think he was just keen to build genuine trust and demonstrate that he is an expert. This was also BS free which is quite unusual in the Digital Marketing field. I have been to many courses where ridiculous claims were made or the subject was clouded in mystery giving you the impression that only Ninjas could do it.

I can very strongly recommend James' seminar workshop. Make sure you take your laptop and try to follow along. James is so confident in what he is doing and how to do it well that he demonstrates many of the techniques live on the internet right in front of your eyes. Although I would recommend taking notes you don't have to. The day after the workshop I received a huge folder of very well laid out resources that I can keep and use whenever I like. This folder was so large James had to send it by www.wetransfer.com because it was too big to email.

I have been to loads of digital marketing courses, workshops and seminars and I have a fairly extensive knowledge of marketing in general. So, I am always really impressed if I learn one or two new things that I can implement straight away. James has shown me about 20 new things. He also backed up why I should use them with genuine evidence.

Thanks so much for delivering great content James. My recommendation to anybody reading this would be that if you don't have time to do this workshop make time as soon as possible. It was worth every minute and will pay dividends for years to come.
Manuel S
Verified Reviewer

Demistified the aura around online visibility for small businesses in the course of an afternoon training session. This required quite a lot of intense concentration for a total novice in digital marketing like myself but I believe it will begin to pay dividends once I begin to implement James and Jonathan's recommendations. In the course of the session they were very patient with our multiple questions and took us, step by step, towards a conclusion which gave you hope that implementing a good strategy and tactic is within the reach of ordinary mortals.
Thanks for the Review Manuel

PIppa Bourne
Unverified Reviewer

I attended a course run by Digital Marketing Implementation Services and found it very useful, gaining many practical insights.
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Pippa.

Peter
Verified Reviewer

I have had a working relationship with James for approximately 4 years over which time I have work on the development of websites, Infusionsoft integrations and API’s. I have found James and his team to be very professional, if they say they are going to do something they do it and they deliver - 100% recommended for Website development – Infusionsoft – Digital Marketing Training and Implementation.
Great thanks for the review Peter

Verified Reviewer

Their explanations and recommendations were very clear.
Thanks very much for the review

Jo S
Verified Reviewer

Thank you so much for all this information which I will find extremely interesting and useful.
The training was excellent
Thanks very much Jo.
Tamzin
Verified Reviewer

These guys really know their stuff. At the workshop I attended, they gave us practical tips that we can use to make our website more findable right away, without any bullshit. It's a lot of information to take in, but they break it down in a logical way, and they offer a follow-up chat to resolve any questions.
Thats great thanks Tamzin.

Duncan
Verified Reviewer

The guys succeeded in simplifying a potentially complex topic with a holistic and patient approach which even I, with no prior digital marketing knowledge, could keep up with. By the end of the session I not only felt I had learned a huge amount but felt confident I could use what I’d learned to markedly improve my website and business. Couldn't recommend them more highly.
Evening Duncan,

Thanks very much for the review, much appreciated.

Julie Kervadec
Verified Reviewer

I got a better understanding of SEO vocabulary and process. I really enjoyed the workshop as it was very practical, well explained and detailed. Digital Marketing Implementation objective was to give us the tools and techniques to succeed by ourselves. For a start-up with a limited budget like us, it was incredibly valuable to learn how to optimise our e-commerce by ourselves. I feel more empowered in front of the "SEO jungle" now. I would definitely recommend their services!
Hi Julie,

Let us know if you need any help applying what you have learnt, fitting 20 years of experiences into 4 hours is a challenge.

Suzan
Verified Reviewer

Very smart guys great value
Thanks very much Suzan, thanks for joining me on LinkedIn - I look forward to seeing your posts.

Verified Reviewer

It was very clear and lots of useful actions to take straightaway
Thanks for the feedback.

Lenny
Verified Reviewer

We had an amazing workshop that taught us the basics of SEO. We learned a lot of really useful hands on tips & strategy on how we can improve the SEO of our platform. It was really an amazing workshop!
Thanks for the review Lenny - excellent - please you enjoyed the training

Madeline
Verified Reviewer

Great training day about Search Engine Optimisation- really thorough step-by-step instruction, and high level of personal feedback and attention. Great team and very useful knowledge!
Hi Madeline,

Very pleased you enjoyed the training day.

Verena
Verified Reviewer

They are clearly very committed to a good outcome for you and your website and very knowledgeable about SEO.
Thanks for the review Verena, thanks for attending

Joe M @ Thrift+
Verified Reviewer

True optimisation expertise translated into a step by step action plan to start reaching the customers that are already looking for our service. Brilliant. I’ll keep you updated on the results!
Thanks very much Joe, glad you enjoyed the training day

Jo
Unverified Reviewer

Really helpful training and advice. Friendly and easy to understand!
Thanks Jo

Jordan Magee
Verified Reviewer

This service is fantastic. James is very knowledgeable about many areas of Digital Marketing. I found James's advice very useful and his strategic approach allows you to see how all the little elements in Digital Marketing come together. I would highly recommend James to anyone who is looking for some advice and guidance in the digital world.
Thanks Jordan. Lets talk again after Christmas.

Hi John,

Glad you enjoyed the training day and thanks very much for the review.

Lets catch-up at some stage.

Claire
Verified Reviewer

James delivered an amazing session on digital marketing & website optimisation that frankly blew our minds at times! It may seem like a 'dark art' sometimes but, after today, we're excited to put all we learnt in to practice! Their knowledge was incredible and it was refreshing to get some real 'insider info' that showed that even the big global agencies don't always get it right!
Thanks Claire, pleased you enjoyed the day.

Jordan Magee
Verified Reviewer

Very informative, concise and to the point information that can be taken away and applied to any industry. Anyone from a novice to a relatively experienced marketer will be able to take away lots of new knowledge from this class. I would recommend it to all marketers out there.
Thanks Jordan, see you next week for the follow up questions answered

Jayne Gibson Harris
Verified Reviewer

Good, practical advise that has made a real difference to my company. Thank you
Thanks very much, Jonathan will be in contact shortly

Digital Marketing Implementation Services is rated 5.00 based on 61 reviews