Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: Digital Marketing Implementation Services - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

1. Unique Growth and Strategy Programme (Designed for in house marketing teams)
2. We do everything for you service for the larger businesses that are looking for a strategy
from the ground up.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services (DMIS) provides digital strategies, training and works with:

1. Marketing and Digital Agencies
2. Business Owners
3. Entrepreneurs
4. Marketing Departments/Teams
5. Marketing Directors/Managers
6. Digital Marketing Consultants
7. Business Consultants

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us to train you team today 01296 326646 or visit www.emarketing-strategy.co.uk

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

How would you rate Digital Marketing Implementation Services ?

Stephen Church
"Yesterday, I attended a training session with James Pybus. Talk about a day well spent! I arrived with some knowldege of basic website optimisation, which, in my role as a content copywriter, is pretty important. But, I knew there were vast knowledge gaps which needed filling. James didn't disappoint. I came away with three main benefits - 1. Confirmation that my basic knowledge wasn't too wide of the mark. 2. An understanding of the importance of having a proper digital strategy. 3. A massively improved grasp of the techniques of key word/phrase research and implementation. In all, a terrific days' training, highlighted by James's expertise, communicatin skills and unwavering patience."
Penny Ward
"James talks plain English, doesn't have any hidden agenda and explains everything you need to know, not hiding anything in order to try to confuse like so many others. We plan to work with James and his team teaching our apprentices Digital Marketing and are relieved and delighted that our learners will be taught correctly from day one. So many young people learning these skills and their employers will benefit from this learning and really looking forward to working together."
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
"Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory"
"The introduction to digital marketing course that I did with James was genuinely excellent and covered off everything I needed it to. James, who has a patient and easy-to-follow teaching style, provided an informative grounding that really demystified some of the ‘dark arts’ of this area, even for a Luddite like me. I can wholeheartedly recommend this looking to get a grip on the basics, and really appreciated the offer of possible follow-up help with any questions that might arise afterwards."
"I've worked for internet based companies previously and always found external agencies were used to build out and then market the website. James showed how commercial and ecommerce websites could be created using quality off the shelf products at a fraction of the cost of agency website development. In addition to this we were shown techniques for optimising the website to target specific search terms improving search engine ranking. The course was a lot to take in but enjoyable and I now have confidence that I can build an online presence that will gain traction in the marketplace."
"I attended 'Optimizing your Website' training last Friday, with James Pybus, and found it really interesting and came away feeling confident that I am now equipped to help drive more traffic to my website. His delivery style is good mix of technical knowledge and real life examples and I found the whole day engaging and time well spent"
Thanks very much for the time spent giving us a review Denise, pleased you enjoyed the day.

James
"I recently went to a session which James Pybus was running. I have to say it completely surpassed my expectations. The information and knowledge that James shared was a revelation for me. I now feel I can take control of our digital strategy which will have a real impact on our business. James was so open and helpful in sharing this information. I have met so many companies that seem to be selling smoke but James really knows his stuff and shares a process that anybody could follow to implement. Hands down the best digital session I have been to - 10 out of 10."
Thats very kind of you to say, thanks very much Gabriele.

Best with the digital strategy, let me know if you have any questions.

James
"I have learnt some new practical tools and techniques to build up a digital strategy. I will definitely use all I have learnt and back up our business digital strategy and platform."
Thanks for your review - if you felt the day could be improved please feel free to make suggestions.

Best of luck with your Digital Marketing

James
"I recently attended a one day Digital Marketing course with James Pybus and I did really enjoyed every bit of it. The information and the knowledge that was given was overwhelming. He made sure be covered every aspect of the course. I recommend him to anyone looking to gain knowledge in SEO especially trying to implement it in your own site."
"I recently attended a one day SEO training course with James Pybus and would like to say that I wholeheartedly recommend this company to other businesses. The content was practical and authentic. I am now applying the knowledge learnt directly to my brand website."
"AdWords Camapign The brief was to fill 6 rental apartments as quickly as possible. Well, what can I say WOW. 5 of the 6 apartments have been rented out with an overall AdWords cost of £4.07 in 11 days. There were empty for over 8 months, unbelievable, how is this possible. Return on investment = 3618% for every month we have someone in them. Great stuff, highly recommended"
Thats great and I have to admit it has to be one of the best campaigns we have run.

Saying that I did one recently for our own business and had a 100K enquiry for a world wide events company for about the same cost :)

Very pleased with this

James
"I recently attended a one day training course presented by James Pybus on digital marketing. I was overwhelmed by the practical nature of the content and the information provided. James is an excellent presenter/facilitator and I'd thoroughly recommend his services."
Thanks for the review Cat, looking forward to seeing you in the future

James
"Very informative. It would have been better spread over 2 days and have our laptops there so we could do the exercises as we went through the course as it was a lot of information to take away."
Firstly, thank you for the review.

I welcome the opportunity to address the comments.

The training day is meant as a workshop/training event, it’s not designed to be course. Many people do bring laptops but soon realise that its unrealistic to carryout tasks and listen to what we are teaching.

The optimisation process should take approximately 1 hour per page (level 1). Before this happens, keyword research is required, for a standard website I would expect this to take at least 3 days.

As with this event we had 6 businesses all operating different website platforms and not one had verified for Google or Bing consoles which would need technical input uploading the verification file. (server access)

Clearly you can see even as a course this would be very difficult - even with 2 days it just wouldn’t work.

The aim is give guidance to small businesses and educate them on what they should be doing or thinking about whether they want to carry out this work themselves or employ someone to carry this work out on their behalf.

In terms of digital marketing its very important if you are going to employ someone to do this task you understand what you want them to do.

Hope this is helpful.

Best of luck with your digital marketing

James
"The training delivered was fantastic, James clearly has a vast amount of knowledge in Digital Marketing. Digital Marketing Implementation Services has restored my faith in digital marketing and has made me realise how important it is for any business. I would recommend James and his team to any business who want tangible results in Digital Marketing."
Thanks very much Michael

Look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know if you need any advice on the new website.

James
"Recent reference Questions posted by a potential new customer - answered by a person who has used our services. 1. How have you found working with e-Marketing Strategies Easy. They know their stuff, execute well, set simple and achievable goals that are hit often earlier than anticipated. They are professional, dependable and worth every penny. Seo and Social are in good hands when they’re on your team. 2. How long did you work with them and what did they do for Jack Wills? I don’t work at Jack Will but have worked with James and Gemma for around a year and saw organic traffic increase, direct traffic increase, bounce rates drop and time on site increase. As well as generating better quality leads and reducing AdWords cpa 3. Are you able to point to tangible results for the project over a period of time? 300% organic traffic increase, 200% increase in organic leads, much better SEO results all round with an improved quality score in AdWords and cheaper click (about 30%). Also delivered sustainable tactics that consistently evolve and you can apply across your site To drive new product 4. Would you recommend them and what sets them apart from the rest in your option? Yes. 100%. There’s no bull and often a little harsh truths that you need to hear... best of all, the process and application of the work is sustainable, simple and effective and gets results if followed to the letter. This is posted by James Pybus (Director and owner www.emarketing-strategy.co.uk) This is not meant as a review but a reference point. Proof available on request."
"James was AWESOME. He took his time to explain everything and made sure that we understood each of the steps he showed us before moving on and he was more than happy to answer any questions along the way. His knowledge in this field is unbelievable and he gave us some great advice to help boost our ranking even further. I would recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services to anybody - if you think you're already a pro I can guarantee these guys will make you better!!"
Thanks for the comments Adam

All the best
James
Thanks very much Stephen, glad you enjoyed the training.

James
"James is a very engaging and knowledgeable trainer with an extensive and impressive background in Digital Marketing. His easy manner, zero ego and ability to explain things in simple terms makes him the perfect trainer. No question will ever remain unanswered when you learn with James. He is thorough in content and shares some really useful hints and tips about digital marketing strategies. James is a truly gifted master of his trade."

James
"I found it hard to believe how knowledgeable the presenter was. Really good, solid advice if you want to DIY. Really inspired confidence in them if you want to pay someone else to do it for you."
Thanks Mark. If you have some improvements to the training please do let me know. Not really sure we could fit much more in the time frame.

James
"James gave excellent advice. I learned so much about digital marketing that I can start implementing immediately in my business. Highly recommend working with James if you want to get more results form your digital marketing"
We look forward to working with you Niraj

James
"I found the course informative and inspirational, can't rate James highly enough!"
Thanks very much for the comment Beverley. Let me know if you need a little help

James
"Excellent overview of website optimisation. I'm sure we could have spent days covering the topic, but in 1 day we covered a lot of topics that are really going to help my small business."
Thanks very much Claire

James
"I had a great training session with James & Johnathan. Very informative and if you need help getting noticed and really understanding keywords etc.. then these are your guys. They debunk the waffle and get you what you need."
Thanks very much Caroline