Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

NOTE: as from 31st January 2019 the business has de-registered for VAT therefore no VAT will be charged.

Guide on deciding if our services are of use to your business

Firstly, is the Logic Digital Marketing Strategy/ Methodology good for my business?

In order to answer this question, you have 2 options available to you both require just a few hours of your time.

1. Book on Amazon – Lost in the Digital Noise

2. Book a recorded 90-minute Digital Marketing session with James who will take you through the methodology on a one to one consultation focused around your website.

NOTE: Remember to read our reviews and bear in mind you personally don’t need to actually implement the strategy you could use a team member, an employee, a freelancer or an intern to carry this work out on your behalf with our guidance. We have some freelancers we can introduce to you free of charge, these freelancers are support by our team. Introduce me to a Logic Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant please. (you agree fees and terms with the consultant directly for implementation services).
Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant?

If you decide this is a good fit for your business then you will need to subscribe to our services

Digital Marketing Mentoring Service based on the Logic Digital Marketing Methodology
A step by step guidance on the 3 parts of the methodology

• Optimisation
• Adwords
• Content Strategy

What you will receive:

• A copy of the book – Lost in the Digital Noise.
• Access to the step by step guidance videos.
• Initial 1 hour Zoom meeting to establish a start point. Also, your chance to ask questions.
• Free website reports on request (including competitor reports).
• Free URL Structure CSV on request.
• 1-hour free Zoom meeting request each month.
• Email support – questions answered within 48 hours.
• Access to a video library of FAQ on Digital Marketing.
• In months 4 and 5 advice relating to your on-going content strategy.

Contract period = 6 months
Price: $149.00 (approx. £118.00 or Euros 167.70) per month = $894.00 (approx. £701.00 or Euros 790.00) Total for 6 months.
Or
Pay in advance and get 1 x months free = $745.00 per year SAVE $149.00 (approx. £585.00 or Euros 659.00)

NOTE: before signing up remember this requires your involvement to ensure success – if you don’t do the work then clearly it will not work for you. Maybe consider contacting a Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant. (You agree fees and terms with the consultant directly).

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Application was key to this workshop. I was provided advise that I could mould and then use within our business practice. It was very comprehensive and I would definitely recommend!"
Thanks Alisa, hope to see you again soon.

James
"A great day's training from James at Digital Marketing. A walkthrough of the process was a massive help. I now feel as a small business we can compete with the big boys."
Thanks for attending the training day Steven, pleased you enjoyed it.

James
"James and Jonathan’s Digital Marketing Master class was an eye opener in SEO. Authoritative, practical and insightful advice that can benefit any business straight away. Thank You - I highly recommend this course."
Thanks Karen

James
"I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to grow their business. I have gone from having no idea what SEO is, to being confident I am going to improve my google rating! Friendly informative environment, delivered at a good pace with lots of opportunity to get advice specific to your won business."
Its important to remember SEO is part of the optimisation process, Google looks at over 200 touch points.

Thanks for attending please you enjoyed it

James
"Had a genuine feeling thorough the entire day that these guys really knew what they were doing and that inspired a lot of confidence. The day flowed well from one topic to the other and make the process seem clear."
Thanks very much Tom

James
"James talks plain English, doesn't have any hidden agenda and explains everything you need to know, not hiding anything in order to try to confuse like so many others. We plan to work with James and his team teaching our apprentices Digital Marketing and are relieved and delighted that our learners will be taught correctly from day one. So many young people learning these skills and their employers will benefit from this learning and really looking forward to working together."
Thanks Penny

James
"Anyone even considering building or improving a website should attend this course. James is incredibly knowledgeable and suggested a host of free tools and programs to improve SEO. A very efficient training day, literally everything was relevant and practical, really can't reccomeded it enough. The only issue is I now have to completely redesign my website...."
"By delivering a highly insightful Digital Marketing masterclass and providing relevant information and support following the event."
"Digital Marketing Implementation Services has such a complete and broad knowledge of SEO. Their help has been invaluable to BeeBee Wraps moving further up the Google rankings, and for someone like me who has no tech knowledge in this area that is so important. I would highly recommend them."
Thanks very much for the review Kath

Jonathan
"James is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has helped us enormously to improve our current organic search standing and to be able to run our SEO internally going forwards. Would highly recommend."
Thanks Emma, pleased we could help
Best James
"Had a great morning with James taking a deep dive into the world of SEO! Looking forward to working with you some more over the next couple of months."
Thanks Austin - glad you enjoyed the training

James
"Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory"
Thanks so much for the review Andy, exciting times ahead.

James
"I really enjoyed my training with James today and found it very useful. Working as a digital marketing professional it's sometimes difficult to bring things back to basics and build from the foundations up, but James helped me to better understand SEO and what part I can play in my team to better our website. Thanks Cathy"
Thanks for the review Cathy, really pleased you enjoyed the training session, time for action.

James
"I used my Bucks Business First voucher for a face-to-face with James. I asked for practical SEO ideas that I could implement quickly and at low cost, and some insight into how to mount a UK wide campaign with very little money. I learned a huge amount about how it all works and got even more than I was hoping for. I've spent 2 whole days reworking my site and the SEO is vastly improved. Equally, I hadn't thought that a larger online sales campaign was an option for me, but I do now and I also know how to do it. Absolutely 1st class help."
Thanks Ian, let us know if we can help with anything.

James
"Deep knowledge and experiences which James and Jonathan have definitely helped me to understand more about optimising the website and how important to get the keywords right for successful digital marketing. The course was absolutely worth it!"
Thanks for the review - if you need any help do please let us know.

James
"Having very little experience of running a website beforehand, I came away with a vast amount of information. The gist of it seems to be that you can waste a lot of effort making a website look lovely, with delightful and on-message words, but it's all a bit useless if you don't optimise. And to do that properly is more difficult than many digital staff and agencies imagine. Caveat emptor, when it comes to hiring a digital agency on a contract basis..."
Thanks very much for the review Heather. Pleased you enjoyed the day, let us know if you need any help.

James
"Excellent training session and advise on SEO and website structure, in simple easy to follow steps - great for the complete beginner to someone who wants up to date tips and advice"
Thanks for the review and all the best for 2018

James
"Had an excellent SEO session with James - well worth the time investment. He gets to the point and explains it clearly."
Thanks very much Darren, see you in the New Year

Best for 2018

James
"Was very impressed by the knowledge and content off this course we attended, pleasure meeting you and working with you in the future"
Thanks very much for the review Laura - I understand we are meeting next week - see you soon.

James
"I attended a training session as a member of the Business Growth Club and spent a very enjoyable day with James and Jonathan learning about keywords and how to formulate a strategy for my business. The course contained so much valuable information I would highly recommend it to any business owner. Understanding the principles will now allow me to take the time to get my keyword strategy together but equally this course will allow you to assess if the person you engage to do this for you knows their stuff. Excellent course, thank you."
Thanks very much Lindsey.

Let me know if I can help with the Charity events etc. we spoke about.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services is rated 4.97 based on 153 reviews