Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy:

We provide companies with a digital marketing foundation package based on a proven data-driven digital marketing strategy.

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 4 parts and covers:

1. Keyword Research
2. Optimisation
3. Paid Ads
4. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 5 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive, ,

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy letting - head of digital jack wills
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 13th December 2017
laura mcleod
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
I had a great training session with James & Johnathan. Very informative and if you need help getting noticed and really understanding keywords etc.. then these are your guys. They debunk the waffle and get you what you need.
Thanks very much Caroline

All the best James
DMIS was able to give me a huge amount of helpful information to walk away from the training session with an action plan to implement immediately. I feel confident about optimising my website even though I’m a complete novice and I feel extremely confident about seeing great results.
Thanks for the review Matthew

James
Brilliant informative day. Learnt lots of valuable information. Would highly recommend.
Good to see you again yesterday, pleased your were happy with the training.

James
The Digital Marketing day in Reading was amazing and I learned so much. They are very knowledgeable and give so much value to take your business to the next level. I took lots of notes and ready to tackle my websites!! Thoroughly recommend working with James and Jonathan.
Thanks very much Wahida

Best wishes
James
Excellent course, with good, comprehensive advice. It reassured me that I could take on the 'dark art' of website optimisation!
Thanks very much for the review, pleased you enjoyed the training day.

James
James and Jonathan hosted an all day digital marketing course at the Madejskia conference centre in Reading, and we were really impressed with how the complex and in-depth content was delivered in a way that we could all understand. During the course, James took us through everything from the foundations through to the practical steps of implementation. Passion for the material shone through, and we received great insights and guidance that came from deep practical knowledge of practice and the industry. These guys are good.
Thanks so much for the review Rogan, I would be very interested to hear how you get on.

James
I went to the digital marketing course in Saunderton that James lead. Very informative, I would recommend to any business.
Fantastic course and support given by James and Jonathan. So nice to have genuine advice that really teaches and helps a business owner to understand and be able to set up a digital marketing strategy for themselves! Thanks so much xx
This is a great workshop for understanding the more basic technical aspects of SEO marketing and how to get it right. I would thoroughly recommend the workshop. Thanks James
Thanks very much Gareth, help me know if we can help further with your digital Strategy.

James
Application was key to this workshop. I was provided advise that I could mould and then use within our business practice. It was very comprehensive and I would definitely recommend!
Thanks Alisa, hope to see you again soon.

James
A great day's training from James at Digital Marketing. A walkthrough of the process was a massive help. I now feel as a small business we can compete with the big boys.
Thanks for attending the training day Steven, pleased you enjoyed it.

James
James and Jonathan’s Digital Marketing Master class was an eye opener in SEO. Authoritative, practical and insightful advice that can benefit any business straight away. Thank You - I highly recommend this course.
Thanks Karen

James
I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to grow their business. I have gone from having no idea what SEO is, to being confident I am going to improve my google rating! Friendly informative environment, delivered at a good pace with lots of opportunity to get advice specific to your won business.
Its important to remember SEO is part of the optimisation process, Google looks at over 200 touch points.

Thanks for attending please you enjoyed it

James
Had a genuine feeling thorough the entire day that these guys really knew what they were doing and that inspired a lot of confidence. The day flowed well from one topic to the other and make the process seem clear.
Thanks very much Tom

James
James talks plain English, doesn't have any hidden agenda and explains everything you need to know, not hiding anything in order to try to confuse like so many others. We plan to work with James and his team teaching our apprentices Digital Marketing and are relieved and delighted that our learners will be taught correctly from day one. So many young people learning these skills and their employers will benefit from this learning and really looking forward to working together.
Thanks Penny

James
Anyone even considering building or improving a website should attend this course. James is incredibly knowledgeable and suggested a host of free tools and programs to improve SEO. A very efficient training day, literally everything was relevant and practical, really can't reccomeded it enough. The only issue is I now have to completely redesign my website....
By delivering a highly insightful Digital Marketing masterclass and providing relevant information and support following the event.
Digital Marketing Implementation Services has such a complete and broad knowledge of SEO. Their help has been invaluable to BeeBee Wraps moving further up the Google rankings, and for someone like me who has no tech knowledge in this area that is so important. I would highly recommend them.
Thanks very much for the review Kath

Jonathan
James is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has helped us enormously to improve our current organic search standing and to be able to run our SEO internally going forwards. Would highly recommend.
Thanks Emma, pleased we could help
Best James
Had a great morning with James taking a deep dive into the world of SEO! Looking forward to working with you some more over the next couple of months.
Thanks Austin - glad you enjoyed the training

James
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews