Elements Property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Elements Property

About Elements Property: Our mission is to help you market more amazing. That means selling and letting property better, faster and with more wow factor!

hello@elementsproperty.co.uk

The HiveGoldsmith Street

Tell us how Elements Property made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I use Elements for Estate Agency floor plans. The sketches I provide come back exactly as I would like them. If you have any questions they are easy to get hold of, so helpful. I highly recommend them and wish more companies were this easy to work with!"
Hi Alex, thanks for your great review! We're so pleased you find us accessible, helpful and easy to work with - we do try hard at this :)
"To the team at Elements, as an agent for 30 years marketing is key!! and you guys turn normal images into stunning pictures !!! For the cost it is a wonderful marketing tool to offer potential vendors and far superior cost wise, in my opinion to "professional photography" GREAT FLOOR PLANS, GREAT PHOTOS, GREAT SERVICE!!!! Would recommend to all as long as your not a nearby competitor! warm wishes. Paul"
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, Paul!
It's great to hear that you are getting benefit from Elements - that's exactly what we aim for. :-)
"Elements Property have enabled us to make our offering to clients stand out from our competitors. We believe that every photograph we put on our website should be the best it possibly can be and with Elelments quick turnaround we are delighted to give them 5 stars!"
Thank you so much for this feedback Darren!
Really great to hear that we're meeting your needs and it's making a difference to you :-)
"Reliable and excellent quality, elements have definitely been a benefit to my business. Happy to recommend."
Many thanks Andy!
That's what we aim for, so it's great to hear!
Looking forward to continuing to work with you :-)
"We use Elements Property for floor plan sketch conversion. They are exceptionally good with fast turnaround and excellent attention to detail. Their customer service is second to none via email, phone and live chat. I have no reservations in recommending this company to everyone. We will use you for all plans going forward and look into your other services. Many thanks for all your hard work."
Hi Ruth, we place a big emphasis on attention to detail and speed! It's crucial when everyone in the chain wants everything completed yesterday! Thanks for all your orders and your excellent review! :)
"This is the most efficient business I deal with on a regular basis. 100% reliable, a great product and a competitive cost point. I couldn't score them more highly. Thanks for improving our photos and definitely adding value to our agency!"
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback Lewis!
We really value your opinions and aim to do everything we can for you.
Long may it continue :-)
"I simply can’t rate these guys highly enough. A thoroughly professional job from start to finish. My rough floor plan sketches were used to produce fantastic looking professionaly produced plans incredibly quickly. I asked for a small change to be made in one plan after receiving it (as I had made an error in my measurements) and once again they were straight on the phone to me to amend the plan accordingly exceptionally quickly. Their prices are also very good indeed - the most reasonable I have found infact. I will definitely be working with Elements Property in the future and will be recommending them to colleagues. Many thanks Elements!"
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, Kate.
It's great to hear that we're doing everything right for you, and I hope we continue to work together long into the future. :-)
"After trailling Elements Property for a few orders they have now become our main provider for professional photos. They are well priced and the team provide a quality finished product in a swift time frame. Would recommend to anyone looking for professional photos without the huge costs."
Thanks so much Adam.
We aim for quality and speed, at a low cost, so it's great to hear we are succeeding!
Really pleased that we are meeting your needs.
Hi Adam, thanks for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to leave a review! We love that we've become your main provider to inject that professional touch into your images :)
"Used elements property for a little while now and so pleased with it so far! The photos look great and the customer service is good. Very happy :)"
Thank you so much for this brilliant feedback, Jemma!
Looking forward to continuing to work with you :-)
"Have been using Elements property for about a year and have been thoroughly impressed. Photo quality is great, customer service is great and they have rushed things through for me when needed. Using this company has made a huge difference to out online presentation and to our customers properties"
Thanks very much for this great feedback, Craig!
Happy to be working with you :-)
"This is a great company to deal with - They have a very quick turn around and have a magical touch - we find it really helps to sell our properties and i would not hesitate to recommend them."
Many thanks, Helen!
Really pleased we are doing everything right for you :-)
"I'm an estate agent who can frame a photo but never seemed to get the lighting right. Elements Property have transformed my listings; the end results are brilliant - and a million times better than my dull or over-flashed efforts! A truly affordable and high quality service, staffed by passionate and helpful people."
Thank you for this wonderful feedback, Terry!
So pleased to hear we are meeting your needs - that's exactly our aim. :-)
"We use Elements for lightening up our pictures and removing items from rooms. It makes a huge difference to our property details and our vendors are very happy with the final photographs. I would recommend using Elements Photography. The staff are very friendly and approachable."
Many thanks for this wonderful feedback, Alison!
I look forward to working with you in the future :-)
Hi Alison, thanks so much for the recommendation, we're thrilled all your vendors are happy with the quality of our work too!
"Always receive and excellent service, photos sent get turned round really quickly and expertly enhanced so they look amazing! thank you guys for all your hard work and attention to detail."
Thank you for this fantastic feedback, Gary!
So pleased to hear you are happy with the quality and speed of our service :-)
"We are very pleased with the quality of the pictures that we receive back from Elements. The speed of their service is very good and their staff are very helpful."
Many thanks for this great feedback, Paul!
Looking forward to continuing to work with you. :-)
"Finding a few extra minutes to do anything is hard when you’re self employed and doing up a floorplan was one of the hardest and most time consuming things I used to do. I hate it! Haha I would much rather spend my time speak to clients and getting deals done. These guys provide a cheap and fast service that fits perfectly with my business. Not only is it a great service but they’re all unbelievably friendly, very help and are always happy for new suggestions. The site is dreamy too! Thank you for all your hard work guys!"
Thanks you so much for this wonderful and detailed feedback, Shahin!
We are so pleased to be meeting your needs and excited about working with you into the future. :-)
"Elements offer a very efficient service. Their turnaround time for floor plans and photographs keeps me and therefore my clients very happy."
That's really brilliant to hear, Polly!
We do aim for a fast turnaround, and I'm glad you find it a benefit. :-)
"very efficient, photos are edited to a brilliant standard inside and out."
Thanks for this brilliant feedback Jamie! I really appreciate it.
Great to work with you :-)
"Superb service!"
Many thanks Teresa!
Glad to hear we're doing things right :-)
Elements Property is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews