EKA Concrete Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend EKA Concrete Ltd

About EKA Concrete Ltd: We supply ready mixed concrete or give you on-site mixed concrete for your needs

sales@ekaconcrete.com

Unit 5 Acacia Grove
Copthorne Road
Crawley

How would you rate EKA Concrete Ltd?

Arun Builders Ltd.
Verified Buyer

Efficient, punctual, and helpful operatives. Very impressed.
Hale Mead Design & Build
Verified Buyer

Good drivers always helpful to get onto the job and clan when they leave
Darren Stevens

Excellent driver.Very helpful.
Joe
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, fantastic mix. I would recommend 100%.
Farrell Building &a Roofing Ltd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Turned up on time, was helpful and left the job spotless. Even had a spare wheel barrow when our broke.
W.Fisher - Fisher Carpentry And Building
Verified Buyer

EKA where able to deliver at short notice, the driver was excellent and I love only paying for the amount I use.
Payne

Excellent service thanks
David Hopkins

Very good man
PB Groundworks

Very helpfull and patient
V. Hards
Unverified Reviewer

Driver is a credit to your company. Will use you again.
Clare Wilson
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing service and helpful staff. I have used EKA for manys years and wouldn't use anyone else!
Martin Hatton
Verified Buyer

Of the 2 foundation trenches I required filling the operator had great difficulty getting an actual concrete mix. Initially the trench was filled with just water and then plain ballast on top. After adding an element of cement myself, a neighbour and the operative had to mix the questionable mixture. T hand. The second trench (approx 1.3 sq metres) was more successful although the mix was extremely wet.
The operative then reversed over his hose pipe - which I assisted him in repairing.
I' m shocked by the charges applied particularly the waiting time! I should be charging EKA for my time.
Update:
Having brought the above issue to the attention of the Company I'm pleased to report further that agreement has been reached in that there was no charge for the service on this occasion.
I accept the apology from EKA for the difficulty experienced and have their assurance that any further requirements would be correctly carried out. It appears the machine used was faulty.
I will have no hesitation in using EKA again in the future.
Thank you for your comments. As discussed in emails and telephone conversations, our office staff were unaware of the issues with the vehicle prior to forwarding the invoice.

We are glad to have been able to reach an agreement to remedy the situation and that the matter has been concluded to your satisfaction.

I would like to assure you that customer satisfaction is of utmost importance at all times and we are proud to have an excellent reputation in this respect as evidenced by the many positive reviews.
David Kennedy

great service
Duke Reatinge Groundworks

Good and early
Karlthorpe
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service on time. Will use again
Verified Reviewer

The driver was extremely polite, very obliging & very helpful. Really could not have expected any better service than was provided. It was a pleasure!
Paul From Shoreham By Sea
Unverified Reviewer

I was very satisfied with the driver and the care and time taken to make sure that it all went to plan, the out come was great and would recommed EKA to any body that is in need of their service. Thank you job well done.
Allan
Verified Buyer

They Turned up in a New automated mixing lorry that îs absolutly fantastic
Robert the driver was also Very helpful
KEVIN BLAKE
Unverified Reviewer

THE DRIVER WAS EXCEPTIONALLY HELPFUL, WAS USED TO WORKING WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND DID ALL HE COULD TO ASSIST (SHORT OF BARROWING THE LOAD IN THERE HIMSELF).
Sean Boothe