EKA Concrete Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend EKA Concrete Ltd

About EKA Concrete Ltd: We supply ready mixed concrete or give you on-site mixed concrete for your needs

sales@ekaconcrete.com

Unit 5 Acacia GroveCopthorne RoadCrawley

How would you rate EKA Concrete Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

JRF Developments (Sussex) Limited
Verified Buyer
"Our first time with EKA. The ordering process was thorough, friendly. Delivery was on time and speedy. What we liked was that EKA could deliver large loads, but would adjust the load to suite our needs. Very well done! Richard and Jamie JRF Developments (Sussex) Ltd."
Paula Ellis
Verified Buyer
"A really impressive service, from the initial phone call to the delivery. The very helpful lady who took my call and worked out the best solution for my needs. The pump and concrete lorries turned up on time, and spent time sorting out the best place to park up to deliver the concrete. Nothing was too much trouble, very happy helpful drivers. Will definitely be using their services for our next project and our builder will be recommending them to his future customers and we will be recommending them to our friends."
Horsham Project
Verified Buyer
"I had a very difficult job for EKA, it involved a very narrow entrance being negotiated. I noticed that not only is the service good but the driver skills required is also a big skill, I would like to thank Terry (his 2nd week) for his great driving and very helpful attitude and he also help lay the concrete."
"Great Service and the driver could not do enough to help."
Precise Construction
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with service and driver very helpfull"
Arun Builders Ltd.
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, punctual, and helpful operatives. Very impressed."
Hale Mead Design & Build
Verified Buyer
"Good drivers always helpful to get onto the job and clan when they leave"
Darren Stevens
"Excellent driver.Very helpful."
"Fantastic service, fantastic mix. I would recommend 100%."
Farrell Building &a Roofing Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Turned up on time, was helpful and left the job spotless. Even had a spare wheel barrow when our broke."
W.Fisher - Fisher Carpentry And Building
Verified Buyer
"EKA where able to deliver at short notice, the driver was excellent and I love only paying for the amount I use."
"Excellent service thanks"
David Hopkins
"Very good man"
PB Groundworks
Verified Buyer
"Very helpfull and patient"
"Driver is a credit to your company. Will use you again."
"Amazing service and helpful staff. I have used EKA for manys years and wouldn't use anyone else!"
Martin Hatton
Verified Buyer
"Of the 2 foundation trenches I required filling the operator had great difficulty getting an actual concrete mix. Initially the trench was filled with just water and then plain ballast on top. After adding an element of cement myself, a neighbour and the operative had to mix the questionable mixture. T hand. The second trench (approx 1.3 sq metres) was more successful although the mix was extremely wet. The operative then reversed over his hose pipe - which I assisted him in repairing. I' m shocked by the charges applied particularly the waiting time! I should be charging EKA for my time. Update: Having brought the above issue to the attention of the Company I'm pleased to report further that agreement has been reached in that there was no charge for the service on this occasion. I accept the apology from EKA for the difficulty experienced and have their assurance that any further requirements would be correctly carried out. It appears the machine used was faulty. I will have no hesitation in using EKA again in the future."
Thank you for your comments. As discussed in emails and telephone conversations, our office staff were unaware of the issues with the vehicle prior to forwarding the invoice.

We are glad to have been able to reach an agreement to remedy the situation and that the matter has been concluded to your satisfaction.

I would like to assure you that customer satisfaction is of utmost importance at all times and we are proud to have an excellent reputation in this respect as evidenced by the many positive reviews.
David Kennedy
Unverified Reviewer
"great service"
Duke Reatinge Groundworks
"Good and early"
Karlthorpe
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service on time. Will use again"
EKA Concrete Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 93 reviews