EKA Concrete Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend EKA Concrete Ltd

About EKA Concrete Ltd: We supply ready mixed concrete or give you on-site mixed concrete for your needs

sales@ekaconcrete.com

Unit 5 Acacia GroveCopthorne RoadCrawley

Telephone

How would you rate EKA Concrete Ltd ?

"We have used you a few times now and I am very impressed with your service, especially compared to other companies. You are easy to deal with, reliable, and I never have to chase for paperwork either! Thank you for making our jobs easier :) We will definitely be back!"
"Did exactly what it said on the tin . very helpful and friendly driver"
"Excellent as always. Eiver, Sarah and Sam always ensure swift and punctual service, polite drivers and reasonable price. Best supplier by far"
"Good time keeping, good communication. I found it very easy to do business with you guys."
"Great professional service Thank you"
"Great fast service, on time delivery, good price! Thumbs up"
"The delivery man was very helpful and courteous. Thank you."
"Helped me from order to timing to getting it level."
"No problems happy to use you again"
"Quality plant and operators , punctual and clean , perfect job will recommend and use again thank you"
"Quick response and resonably priced, driver was friendly and the site was left spotless."
"Fast efficient service, with a good price. Sales & the driver were great and we were very happy."
"Excellent service, very helpful driver and no mess"
"Great company to work with . Sam is very helpful!"
"What an absolute pleasure dealing with this company, from the friendly lady who first took my call and booked me to the driver, who was one of the politest people you could ask for on your property, just a nice experience. We where laying 3 cubic meters in the back garden of my property and not only where EKA fantastic at customer service, they where one of the best prices around and certainly the clearest pricing... If I need concrete again I will look no further.. Thank you..."
"EKA are going to be getting my business from now on. First class service received from initial order through to delivery. The concrete was onsite 10 mins early which made a good start for the team on site."
"From start to finish it is an absolute pleasure dealing with this company, from the initial enquiry where the office were so knowlegeable to the delivery; spot on time and with such a helpful driver. If only other people could follow their example of how to run a company properly."
"Very helpful guys. Top service."
"Once again first class service, arrived on time, friendly helpful driver. Many thanks."
"Very happy with the service they were on time polite and did what was needed to keep things clean and tidy. I'll use these guys from now on. Cheers"
EKA Concrete Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 121 reviews