EKA Concrete Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend EKA Concrete Ltd
Telephone
Read EKA Concrete Ltd Reviews

About EKA Concrete Ltd:

We are your reliable, direct supplier of on-site mixed concrete providing same day and next day deliveries in Sussex, Surrey and Kent.

sales@ekaconcrete.com

Unit 5 Acacia GroveCopthorne RoadCrawley

Tell us how EKA Concrete Ltd made you happy
Extremely helpful and punctual! Nothing was too much trouble, drivers were really helpful on a very awkward/ not straight forward pour and even helped to clear out concrete skips afterwards! would definitely use again
Natalie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments have been passed to the drivers. We always welcome new customers and we look forward to working with you again.
Peter was fantastic about recommending quantities, speed of delivery, consistency of pouring concrete for our klargister. Was very quick at setting up and tidying up afterwards I couldn't recommend them highly enough! Paul Ashington, West sussex
Regularly use EKA for concrete using their volumetric machines. Overall outstanding service and response.
Fantastic company got my order on time driver was very helpful you couldn’t do better than EKA
EKA have been so helpful from start to finish. The office staff were so informative and flexible, while the driver was polite and assisted us in very difficult conditions, not something you always see. He really made the difference, removing a lot of the stress by being so obliging and helpful, many thanks.
Leigh, thank you for a great review, it's very much appreciated by the whole team. We all work hard to met our customers expectations, going above and beyond to provide an excellent all-round service.
Very pleased excellent service will use again and would also definitely recommend to others.
First time used EKA concrete, and service brilliant. Really helpful team including delivery driver, varied mixes as asked, all spot on. So considerate I thought he owned the company. Thank you all. No connection, just a very grateful customer.
Brilliant service. Helpful, friendly staff and not only was the driver on time he helped make the job as easy as possible and even grabbed a shovel to help finish off!
Thank you for leaving a 5 star rating and for sharing the experience of your concrete delivery and our service. It's much appreciated.
Very efficient company to deal with. Good communication, competitive pricing and prompt and reliable service. Driver Andrei was accommodating and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.
Hello Richard, thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback about your EKA Concrete delivery. Maintaining a high standard of service is important to us.
The most helpful driver I have come across and I work with up to 50 plus HGV drivers a day in my job. I done the footings for my extension myself and the service from EKA concrete was spot on thank you very much and sorry for late review.
Thank you William, we appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a review about your EKA Concrete experience. Your kind words have been passed on to Peter, the driver.
Claire in the office was really helpful and the 2 drivers we had deliver the concrete were an absolute pleasure and went out of there way to help
The best concrete solution, best delivery, always on time, outstanding quality of concrete in very competitive prices. I would recommend to everyone in West Sussex. Greg
Great company, very helpful on the phone, good price, arrived at the time said. Peter and Adam, (the pump guys) were the best. So helpful, can't speak highly enough of them. Great guys giving the company a great name. Well done!!
The delivery was on time the driver was very pleasant and helpful. the driver was also very informative and assisted my builder and finally he cleaned up after himself and left my site in a tidy condition, excellent service.
Thank you very much for your feedback Barry. We will pass on your kind words to the driver.
Excellent service
Very good service, on time, quick, tidy andany pleasant workmen. Brilliant company.
Fantastic service from start to finish! Ordered concrete for a small garden project (Claire was very helpful with the quotation and order) and it was delivered today 22.05.2020. Peter the driver was very polite and super helpful. He helped out with not only the barrowing, but also the patting down which made the whole process so much easier. Highly recommended!
The EKA team were fantastic, arrived on time, got in with the job and worked quickly and diligently. They were polite and courteous and left the site clean and tidy. A great job done well. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Simon. The EKA team are always glad to hear how happy our customers are concerning their concrete delivery and pump hire, we will pass on your appreciation to both Adam and Andrei.
Fantastic setup and quick, cleaned up after and would highly recommend
It’s hard to decide who you use and shopping around for best price was important. However EKA was not the cheapest but my gut feeling was to use this company. I made the right decision as they were very professional and patient. Highly recommend !
Thank you Trevor. We always aim to provide competitive prices and are willing to be flexible for our customers. We're happy that your delivery was made quick and easy with the concrete pump, plus the added advantage of using volumetric lorries meant we were able to deliver more concrete than originally requested, completing the pour as required without any wastage.
EKA Concrete Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 186 reviews