ecoMax Tuning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning

About ecoMax Tuning: Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

Unit 26 Mancetter Square
Lincoln Road

Tell us how ecoMax Tuning made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"This guy is genius he fix my ESU in 3 working days it’s working perfect thank you very much πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘"
"Absolutely fantastic place. Would recommend them 100% they have done two of my cars now and i have been VERY impressed every time. Johnathan and his crew are brilliant they are very nice and helpful people and will always get back to you straight away. Couldn't reccomend enough....... BIG THANKS TO ALL AT ECO MAX πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ"
"Jonathan is an absolute wizard, on a route I’d usually see about 16mpg before the remap he did, now I’m getting 30mpg+! 1st class service and the blokes sound cannot recommend enough!!"
"Brilliant service car was running lean and they got it sorted and running spot on with brilliant gains in power, very happy will use again"
"342bhp 810nm mercedes viano. Thank you so much Jonathan."
"Jonathan thanks for sorting my Audi A5 3L You advised a eco tune with a carbon clean which I went for. I’m very happy with the results as I have about 30 BHP more and fuel economy is up to 40 to the gallon on a run giving me between 20 to 50 miles per tank depending on my right foot. The engine is running smoother than before also, see you soon to sort the kuga. Cheers Dave"
"Just had a carbon clean done and wow what a difference. The car is running so much better and feels more powerful. Great service and would definitely recommend. Thanks"
"Cheers guys another car sorted brilliant service"
"Very professional thorough service. Totally recommended 5 star service. Thanks JohnπŸ‘πŸ»"
"Jonathon transformed my car! With a stage 1+ from 170bhp-215bhp, a massive 480nm. I've returned to Jonathon with a few questions and he's always been there to help no matter the time and place! Very thankful and always putting your name about πŸ‘"
"Did an amazing job on my car. Had a dsg and stage 1 remap and as soon as I started driving I could tell the difference. Had an engine clean as well. Everything was Faster and smoother. The customer service was also brilliant. Had a laugh and joke and they were friendly and knowledgeable. Defo recommending to everyone I know."
"Had my car remmaped. Very impressed with result's. Excellent customer service throughout. If you want a remap go to these guys. I will be coming back for sure"
"Fantastic service highly recommend, had my Bmw 330cd stage 2 mapped all I can say is amazing"
"Happy yet again from Jonathon 3rd time he has done his magic on one of my cars! This time for a stage 3 gearbox remap/flash on my 335D and I can’t thank him enough! Rapid changes and very responsive! Thanks again mate."
"This is the 2nd time I've used ecomax for a remap, very impressed with the gains on my car, getting 3mpg average better economy and soooo much more torque and boost from lower revs, will be returning again and always puts a smile on my face, nice and friendly bunch of guys"
"Had a vw transporter shuttle done today massive inprovements thanks guys"
"Took my car for dpf removal and a remap and drives with more responsive and no more lights on 100%recommend thanks again"
"I had a really bad dpf problem ecomax have done a marvellous job of making my car a1 again with a stage to remap aswell amazing work professional friendly helpful all the way hands down best tuning company I’ve ever dealt with"
"Superb service as usual, many thanks Jonathan."
"Car now has a huge increase in performance and exactly what I wanted. Was offered hot drinks and very polite and effient service would definitely recommend to anyone wanted a remap"
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 174 reviews