ecoMax Tuning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning

About ecoMax Tuning: Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

93 fengateThe nurseries

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate ecoMax Tuning ?

"Good service and really happy with the results great person"
"There aren't many words that I can use to describe my experience with Jonathan and ecomax tuning the last 2 days.. absolutely second to none.. took my 2.0tdi Seat Exeo from it's standard 143bhp and 310Nm to 207bhp and 418Nm with hardcut limiter.. feels like a completely different car and to say I am happy with the service, professionalism and results would not do any justice.. absolutely ecstatic is all I can say.. thank you Jonathan for your services I really cannot do you enough justice. Will definitely return for anything I need in the future. Well worth the 3 hour drive"
"Fantastic customer service, guarantees you're happy! As a returning customer to EcoMax I knew what to expect, however what I hadn't anticipated was how much of a pain my car would be to sort out. I orginally contacted John as I wanted pops and bangs on my relatively subtle Audi S5 TFSI. I already had a tuning box on the car but after speaking to John i was advised that this would need to be removed as the pops and bangs are generally part of a new remap anyway (Bit more to it but that's the simple version) ... anyway after making the trip to Peterborough from Essex I had to leave EcoMax disappointed due to not giving Jon enough time to sort out exactly what I was after and because of my own commitments needed to leave. I had arranged to come back and see Jon about a month later to finish the job but due to technical issues could not get the map to load correctly onto my car ... nothing went terribly wrong, it just wouldn't load correctly. The car was fine as standard and i had to leave again. Jon sensing my disappointment in the car at this point agreed to come down to me next time for a third attempt at which point we got the map on and the pops and bangs working correctly. Nothing can always go perfect all the time, but rest assured Jon will make sure that you leave happy. With regards to the map I am more than happy. Smoother in delivery than the tuning box and after a fair bit of fiddling we have it popping and banging in the mid rev range. It sounds great, goes great and I would defiantly go back to EcoMax when the situation arrives."
"Stage 1 remap and carbon clean on my Passat 2.0 tdi has totally transformed it. Jonathon is a great guy, can’t recommend highly enough. Very happy"
"First class personal service from Jonathan on my AMG A45. Jump from 385 BHP to 405bhp and extra 40nm of torque. Highly recommended"
"Great company, really friendly and a great service."
"Much more responsive after carbon clean. Better acceleration and great customer service"
"Took my bmw 118d here today for a stage 1 remap and what an amazing job Jonathan has done, I didn’t expect it to make this much difference but wow! All the way home I was smiling it is so much more responsive and feels so much smoother/faster. I can’t thank you enough for making my car feel new again, will 100% be recommending to friends and family. Thanks again."
"Had my bmw 320d mapped today by Jonathan it already had a decent amount of BHP but it felt very flat while accelerating till the turbo kicked in but now it's a different car the power is instant and pulls really hard now through all the gears and the mpg has improved roughly by 5 or 6 👍 fantastic job Jonathan"
"Jonathan, Thanks very much for doing the engine de-carb today. without a doubt I can tell the difference. The black smoke when the foot goes down hard has gone, the engine is much quieter and the dead spot I had has vanished. The car was 21 year old Rover 620 Diesel with 112k and its never run so good. I will without a doubt recommend this to the members of several car groups that I run and apart of. Once again many thanks Jonathan for a great job."
Great to hear Robert and many thanks for the review.
"Very good service job well done great staff. A*"
"friendly guy asks you what YOU want/need and no pressure. I'm very happy with the remap cars like a bullet! thanks bro"
"I selected ecoMax tuning to perform the remap of my BMW 335d M-Sport after doing extensive research online and I am very happy with my choice. I got exactly what I asked for and more. I was in conversation, via email, with Jonathan for some weeks prior to the work while he helped me decide exactly what to get done. I settled on the physical removal of the DPF and the delete of the EGR along with a stage 2 tune. The physical removal took slightly longer than anticipated on the day as it is slightly more involved on this car but Jonathan was happy to work well past his advertised hours to make sure not only the job got completed but that I was absolutely happy with the final results. As for those final results... so I've had the car back for over a week now and have managed to fully explore the updated character of the vehicle. While it was never lacking in power it is now almost mind blowing. The way it pulls in 4th gear from around 1200rpm to the red line is nothing short of astounding, almost supercar like performance from a family station wagon! Thanks Jonathan, the school runs have never produced so many smiles per gallon! :))"
Thats an awesome review Dominic many thanks, thats made my day. So glad to hear your happy with the results.
"Great service from Jonathan, answered all my questions I had and helped in any way possible, could not fault the whole process, both me and my girlfriend have had our cars remapped with ecomax now and both love the difference! Top guy with a lot of knowledge 👍🏼"
"This is my 3 car I have had mapped be ecomax and they have never disappointed me the gains are amazing."
"Traveled down to have a stage 1 remap done on my car was a bit late getting their due to traffic, but could not thank them enough they still done my remap and the improvements are amazing and can definitely notice them across the high rev range Would definitely recommend this company and are always willing to help"
"Had a dpf delete , stage 1 remap & egr delete today my seat Leon , feels like a new car , little to none turbo lag , pulls like a train in every gear , the difference to earlier this morning to now are unbelievable Great bunch of people would highly recommend"
"Recently had my BMW 330d stage 1 remapped by ecomax, also whilst they had the car they perform a carbon clean and egr delete. I got told the expected gains before hand, and they delivered, big improvement in Bhp and torque. The car feels like new, totally different drive. Now puts you firmly back in the seat with 280bhp and 523 ft.Ibs torque. This was a gain of 66 bhp and 135 ft.Ibs. Great payment options and friendly service. Would highly recommend, will be back when I next change cars."
"ECOMAX ARE THE BEST TUNING "REMAP" BUSINESS IN THE UK.... Jonathan won my respect when he went above and beyond to make sure my wife Rebecca was 1000% happy with the awesome results of the remap and engine carbon clean on her Mercedes E350d Coupe. I drove the car tonight what can I say, no flat spots, pulls like a racing car with little pressure on the gas pedal - at 70mph the engine is only revving at 1800rpm, MPG is up from 36 to 43 which is a bonus. The remap has taken at least a second of the 0-62mph with midrange performance in Sport mode the car becomes a real animal! Jonathan is very passionate about tuning, he has a pragmatic approach to each project and enjoys sharing the tuning experience with clients..he clearly and concisely explained every step of the tuning process from the rolling road to the internals of the ECU which we both enjoyed. "EcoMax Tuning" would make an excellent franchise proposition"
"Very good service job well done great staff would recomend to anyone ."
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 131 reviews