ecoMax Tuning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning

About ecoMax Tuning: Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

Unit 26 Mancetter Square
Lincoln Road

Tell us how ecoMax Tuning made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Just had my BMW 116d stage 1 remap and it’s awesome. The bottom end torque is amazing fun now and the mid range is soooo much better for overtaking on motorways and coming off slip roads. For this model it’s a must do. Thanks to Jonathan at ecomax. Friendly professional help who will do everything to give you what you and your car needs"
"Very impressed with Jonathan after he remapped my M4, the difference in power is phenomenal. A really nice and genuine chap and went the extra mile to ensure the car was right, thanks again!"
"Superb service, my car feels and pulls so much better. Well worth doing and would recommend to any one."
"Recently returned to Ecomax tuning following my stage 1 remap to have a stage 3 xHP map on my 330d gearbox. Once again great service from Johnathan, he talked me through the process and explain everything I needed to know. After a week of driving with the new map I’m very pleased with the results, the gear change is fantastic in Drive and sport, and now feels like a true manual when using the paddles! Very happy with the improvement in shifting time!"
"Booked a morning appointment with Jonathan to remap my Range Rover Sport and then suffered a tyre blow out just 2 miles short and had to call the RAC. Managed to limp to a tyre place only yards away from Jonathan who very kindly managed to squeeze me in whilst waiting for a new tyre of the right type to be delivered and fitted to the offending wheel. A horrid day only made better on the drive home when I could enjoy the additional thrust of my V6 turbo diesel. A great improvement in performance for little outlay - until you have to factor in a new tyre!"
"Just thought I’d give you some feedback after an extensive test drive! After the Stage 1 remap and DPF clean I immediately noticed a much quicker response - particularly in the lower gears! Getting wheel spin in 2nd gear in a Quattro was somewhat alarming and unexpected! The right foot is less heavy when pulling away from stationary now! I’ve noticed much improved performance across the entire range without any detriment whatsoever, making the Audi even more of a joy to drive. MPG is about the same and I would have been surprised, given the extra power on tap to be consuming less fuel, although to be fair I haven’t yet been on a really long run to find out. I have upgraded all my disks and pads to cater for the increased power available! Overall, I’m really pleased with the work and your service. Please feel free to use this recommendation in any future advertising. Best wishes, KS"
"I first had some work done by Ecomax Tuning back in February, after having a stage 2 remap for a good few months I can say it was a very good decision. Nearly 300 BHP and torques is unreal! I have just revisited Ecomax Tuning for a xHP gearbox remap on my BMW e92 330d, and again WOW! awesome service offered and I'm very happy with the outcome, go and see them if you want your auto BMW gearbox mapped, difference is like night and day!!!"
"Had a carbon clean and remap done. Great service and car drives a lot smoother and has good pick up in lower gears. Plenty of information given and work carried out at a very high standard. Happy customer 👍"
"Had a remap + carbon clean done by Jonathan a couple of months ago. I'm glad to say I'm more than happy with the results! Performance is smooth, responsive, and of course rapid when required. On top of that I'm getting around 50 miles extra per tank, which is a bonus!"
"Totally transformed the car, went for a stage 1 on my Astra VXR and it feels so much better. Opted for a Pop & Bang remap as well and it does just that. Highly recommend, very friendly and welcoming."
"Had my VW T5 remapped by John. Great customer service, John wasn’t happy until I was happy just what you want, a great service from a really helpful guy. The remap made my van so much more driveable, and the difference was easily noticeable. My 30 to 60 roll-on in 4th took over 16 seconds before the remap, now down to 8. Will definitely use and recommend John/Ecomax again."
"Stage 2 completed on my Audi . Great work again Jonathan highly recommended"
"Just had my BMW 330d done by ecomax tuning, 3rd time ive had great service from Jonathan, throughly recommend, he's not happy until you the customer is happy"
"Great experience all round. Jonathan done a carbon clean and a remap for me. I would highly recommended him to anyone. Quick, efficient and friendly. My car is now much better in all areas."
"If anybodys thinking of having their car mapped, Jonathan at eco max tuning is the bloke to go to! After having my car mapped with another company and them messing my car up i went to eco max tuning! Top bloke hes truly transformed my car! No more limp mode! Cheers pal :)"
"Ecomax tuning takes customers service to a whole new level, John sorted everything I wanted my car to do, Stage 1 with pops! crazy noticeable difference in power and the pops are just insane! Even though my car has made his life difficult he didn’t give up and spent hours on hours to make it just how I wanted it! 100% would recommend"
"We have as a family had 4 cars remapped by Jonathan ,always a first class helpful service with great results . I do not hesitate to recommend Ecomax if you have any questions or worries he is more than happy to help.Many Thanks !"
"Jonathan is brilliant. He is very knowledgeable and took time to discuss what I wanted from the re-mapping, which in my case was a performance boost coupled with improved mpg. He did exactly what I asked and I'm delighted with an extra 7mpg and a significant improvement in performance. I can't recommend Exomax highly enough, if fact my partners car is booked in next week so Jonathan can work his magic on her car. Great value for money Many thanks Jonathan"
"Great customer service, quick service and friendly staff. 10 out of 10 would 100% recommend the place. Thank you"
"Good service and really happy with the results great person"
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 150 reviews