ecoMax Tuning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning

About ecoMax Tuning: Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

93 fengateThe nurseries

How would you rate ecoMax Tuning?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Spoke to John regarding an Engine Carbon Clean on my BMW 318d, he was very thorough and mentioned great positives from having the job done. Well he was right! proper professional service and My car now runs so much smoother.... ...He's actually also managed to talk me into a Stage 1 remap which i couldn't fully decide upon. Well now being done this week so another review to come....Thanks John for a truly professional service, and excellent sales skills lol. Watch this space!"
"From start to finish very helpful and professional my BMW is now pulling in all the gears. Thanks John"
"Got my m sport remapped today can feel the power already even though it has a boost problem Thanks guy's"
"Top bloke Top service Highly recommended Happy with the results Cheers mate"
Simon Woollard
Unverified Reviewer
"He clearly knows what he is talking about! And had man massive gains on my bmw 335i well worth the money. Very happy with the service and have already recommended couple friends."
Tim Stephenson
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service... definatly recommend anyone to this... still got a big smile after my remap... many thanks"
"I had Amma Audi A4 tdi remapped by ecomax, the service was great and John knew exactly what I wanted. The difference was noticeable straightaway and was very impressed with the remap, would definitely recommend ecomax to friends and family."
David Van Weede
Unverified Reviewer
"This is the second time ive been to ecomax tuning and wow what a great service jonathan offers. Just had a stage 2 map and the end result is brilliant. Highly recommended cheers jonathan."
"Very friendly staff and they did a great job, I'm really happy with the results"
Josh Gallaugher
Verified Reviewer
"Johnathan knows his stuff. Johnathan looked after me from start to finish. Answering all my questions (car noob here). Friendly welcome. He told me what is going to happen and what I could expect from the 1.5 remap. Went in for a 1.5 remap, carbon clean, pops and bangs and dyno test. This car has come alive again. I will have to send videos of the pops and bangs got some nice flames tonight at a car meet :). I will always suggest EcoMax tuning, for their knowledge, skills and customer care. Shame other company’s arnt like you ;)"
"Very happy with the remapping. My 335i is rapped now!!!"
"Took my Corsa vxr for remap. It was fairly quick to start with now it's insane. Never expected what I got from the map awesome. Had the car for a year and was just beginning to get bored this has complelty changed the car now great fun to drive. Fuel economy has gone down some probably because I can't keep my foot of the floor with a great grin on my face. Jonathan was a good bloke knew what he was doing and very friendly. Would definitely recommend."
Mohammed Wahab
Verified Reviewer
"Great service and totally transformed the car. Highly recommended."
"I had my 1.4 TDCI fiesta stage 1 remapped and it’s completely changed the car, it pulls really well now and the fuel economy is a lot better as well. Started with 41 mpg and is now 54. Jon is very polite and informative he told me specifically everything that he was doing and the benefits.5/5 definitely recommend ecomax tuning."
"Had a stage 1 and carbon treatment on my bmw 525d done today at ecomaxtuning, all I can say is wow! It feels like a new car, I drove 50 odd miles to get this done and I drove home with a smile from ear to ear, the difference is unreal, I think until you have it done you won't understand. a fantastic job done by these guys. A superior service. Can not recommend them enough. If and when I get a new car I will certainly be coming back to see you Jonathan.Jamie"
"Excellent series from Jonathan with my bora installed a stage 2 remap, hardcut limiter and a carbon clean all dont in an hour and half car drives like a new car would recomment to anyone"
"Very pleased with the results! Excellent customer service would highly recommend!! :)"
"Highly recommended. Took my 2014 BMW F31 320d efficient dynamics to Jonathan to discuss a stage 1 remap. I had some reservations around long term reliability, however my mind was put at ease and I decided to go for it. The process took around 2 hours, Jonathan talked me through what was happening and was happy to chat and answer questions. Money well spent? Absolutely! My car started with approx 160bhp, and now has around 200-210bhp. It is still super smooth, however pulls really nicely and has made acceleration and overtaking an almost effortless process. I wasn't sure how the auto gearbox would handle things, but it is seemless. I've been driving around with the map for 3-4 weeks now and had no issues whatsoever. I've been enjoying the extra grunt too much to notice any difference in fuel economy, but this isn't really something I'm particularly bothered about either way. If you are looking for more performance within the tolerances of your car then I would be pleased to recommend Jonathan. When I change car again in the future I will be back :-) Thank you"
"Jon is a great bloke willing to help anyone, his service is 5 star, he is friendly and reliable, he couldnt help me more, would recommend to anyone"
"Saab 93 1.9 TiD 150bhp. Done stage 1 and carbon clean stage 2. Now much better acceleration, fuel economy, engine works perfect. Easier start."
ecoMax Tuning is rated 4.99 based on 103 reviews