ecoMax Tuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read ecoMax Tuning Reviews

About ecoMax Tuning:

Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

Unit 6 Metro Centre, Welbeck Way, Peterborough

Tell us how ecoMax Tuning made you happy
Had my vauxhall vivaro mapped yesterday. Huge improvement in power and driveability. Fast friendly service. Definitely recommend
Had my octavia vrs stage 1 mapped dec 2016, still no issues in 2021, also had my vectra stage 1 mapped back in 2017, never any issues, ran a 15.8 in a 1.9cdti, that’s not bad, my lad had his a4 3.0tdi stage 2 with him too, goes like a rocket, when it comes to my a5 stage 2 having a tweek and front mount and decat, I’m coming back to Jonathan, excellent service, excellent chap 👌
Took my 125d for stage 1 remap. Great service, explained what was happening putting your mind at ease. Massive difference in all round performance, Jonathan spent a lot of time ensuring everything was good before leaving. Thanks again, Back soon.
Took the range over to Peterborough for a carbon clean and stage 1 map. Massive difference. 3.2ton of tarmac ripping machine. Unreal. Its an animal now. 3 big changes. 1 throttle is smooth and responsive. 2 car runs smoother and smells better. Far less fumes. Probably 80% improvement. 3 power down is phenomenal now. Virtually no engine noise at all. 3rd time we've used excomax and each time very happy.
Ecomax tuning removed the speed limiter and remapped my van. My van now runs so much smoother and more efficient. Ecomax was able to fit me in very swiftly and the service was perfect throughout. I would definitely be using then again.
Great Professional solved in 60 minThe EGR problem in my car... Well done
The guys are great at ecomax tuning . John is very very knowledgeable can’t recommend him enough . Great service excellent people couldn’t ask for a better company . Done every thing to make sure I was a happy costumer 👌👌👌
Took my seat leon fr for back box delete, I can only say these guys are absolutely brilliant, so happy with service and result, will always recommend, THANKS GUYS
Fantastic team, very helpful
I do not have great knowledge of cars however Fas from ecomax made everything so easy for me and understandable. I ended getting exactly what I wanted and for a competitive price against Other quotes I gained. Fas took personal Care of me from start to finish. Thank you. Highly recommended
Extremely grateful for the short notice booking to clean my DPF which was extremely blocked. Excellent service and perseverance to get the job done, highly recommend them and reasonably priced
Very highly recommended wicked service and very helpful and work was done to a very good standard 👍
Jonathan and his team are fantastic they listen to what you want and make it happen. Great service very happy
Friendly people, good service for the price 👌
Brilliant results from my new exhaust and remap. It took longer than expected but I could tell it was because they wanted to do a proper job on it instead of getting it back on time with a half hearted job. Deffo recommend as results surpassed my expectations. Thanks guys
Took my golf in for a custom map to accommodate my hybrid turbo plus other mods , done an absolutely fantastic job I'm very pleased with the outcome , I would strongly recommend the services provided , I will be back in the future that's for sure!
The team are all ears and don't push you into anything. After a few emails, I was simply made aware of all the options, do's & don'ts, and the process once I decided my end goal. They really do deserve all the positive & insightful reviews they receive on here. Top lads.
very happy with hyundai minibus being fixed great price and very good service.highly recommended
Dropped my Mini Cooper s off at short notice with running issues these guys really helped me out my car now feels like it’s got the power it should of had all the staff their are friendly highly recommend to all definitely brought my car back to life 💥💥
Maps are quality and Jonathan is a top knowledgeable guy with lots to offer! Very satisfied with the service today and cool waiting area with refreshments too! Would recommend to anyone looking to do upgrades to their car.
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 268 reviews