ecoMax Tuning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning

About ecoMax Tuning: Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

Unit 26 Mancetter Square
Lincoln Road

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate ecoMax Tuning ?

"I first had some work done by Ecomax Tuning back in February, after having a stage 2 remap for a good few months I can say it was a very good decision. Nearly 300 BHP and torques is unreal! I have just revisited Ecomax Tuning for a xHP gearbox remap on my BMW e92 330d, and again WOW! awesome service offered and I'm very happy with the outcome, go and see them if you want your auto BMW gearbox mapped, difference is like night and day!!!"
"Had a carbon clean and remap done. Great service and car drives a lot smoother and has good pick up in lower gears. Plenty of information given and work carried out at a very high standard. Happy customer 👍"
"Had a remap + carbon clean done by Jonathan a couple of months ago. I'm glad to say I'm more than happy with the results! Performance is smooth, responsive, and of course rapid when required. On top of that I'm getting around 50 miles extra per tank, which is a bonus!"
"Totally transformed the car, went for a stage 1 on my Astra VXR and it feels so much better. Opted for a Pop & Bang remap as well and it does just that. Highly recommend, very friendly and welcoming."
"Had my VW T5 remapped by John. Great customer service, John wasn’t happy until I was happy just what you want, a great service from a really helpful guy. The remap made my van so much more driveable, and the difference was easily noticeable. My 30 to 60 roll-on in 4th took over 16 seconds before the remap, now down to 8. Will definitely use and recommend John/Ecomax again."
"Stage 2 completed on my Audi . Great work again Jonathan highly recommended"
"Just had my BMW 330d done by ecomax tuning, 3rd time ive had great service from Jonathan, throughly recommend, he's not happy until you the customer is happy"
"Great experience all round. Jonathan done a carbon clean and a remap for me. I would highly recommended him to anyone. Quick, efficient and friendly. My car is now much better in all areas."
"If anybodys thinking of having their car mapped, Jonathan at eco max tuning is the bloke to go to! After having my car mapped with another company and them messing my car up i went to eco max tuning! Top bloke hes truly transformed my car! No more limp mode! Cheers pal :)"
"Ecomax tuning takes customers service to a whole new level, John sorted everything I wanted my car to do, Stage 1 with pops! crazy noticeable difference in power and the pops are just insane! Even though my car has made his life difficult he didn’t give up and spent hours on hours to make it just how I wanted it! 100% would recommend"
"We have as a family had 4 cars remapped by Jonathan ,always a first class helpful service with great results . I do not hesitate to recommend Ecomax if you have any questions or worries he is more than happy to help.Many Thanks !"
"Jonathan is brilliant. He is very knowledgeable and took time to discuss what I wanted from the re-mapping, which in my case was a performance boost coupled with improved mpg. He did exactly what I asked and I'm delighted with an extra 7mpg and a significant improvement in performance. I can't recommend Exomax highly enough, if fact my partners car is booked in next week so Jonathan can work his magic on her car. Great value for money Many thanks Jonathan"
"Great customer service, quick service and friendly staff. 10 out of 10 would 100% recommend the place. Thank you"
"Good service and really happy with the results great person"
"There aren't many words that I can use to describe my experience with Jonathan and ecomax tuning the last 2 days.. absolutely second to none.. took my 2.0tdi Seat Exeo from it's standard 143bhp and 310Nm to 207bhp and 418Nm with hardcut limiter.. feels like a completely different car and to say I am happy with the service, professionalism and results would not do any justice.. absolutely ecstatic is all I can say.. thank you Jonathan for your services I really cannot do you enough justice. Will definitely return for anything I need in the future. Well worth the 3 hour drive"
"Fantastic customer service, guarantees you're happy! As a returning customer to EcoMax I knew what to expect, however what I hadn't anticipated was how much of a pain my car would be to sort out. I orginally contacted John as I wanted pops and bangs on my relatively subtle Audi S5 TFSI. I already had a tuning box on the car but after speaking to John i was advised that this would need to be removed as the pops and bangs are generally part of a new remap anyway (Bit more to it but that's the simple version) ... anyway after making the trip to Peterborough from Essex I had to leave EcoMax disappointed due to not giving Jon enough time to sort out exactly what I was after and because of my own commitments needed to leave. I had arranged to come back and see Jon about a month later to finish the job but due to technical issues could not get the map to load correctly onto my car ... nothing went terribly wrong, it just wouldn't load correctly. The car was fine as standard and i had to leave again. Jon sensing my disappointment in the car at this point agreed to come down to me next time for a third attempt at which point we got the map on and the pops and bangs working correctly. Nothing can always go perfect all the time, but rest assured Jon will make sure that you leave happy. With regards to the map I am more than happy. Smoother in delivery than the tuning box and after a fair bit of fiddling we have it popping and banging in the mid rev range. It sounds great, goes great and I would defiantly go back to EcoMax when the situation arrives."
"Stage 1 remap and carbon clean on my Passat 2.0 tdi has totally transformed it. Jonathon is a great guy, can’t recommend highly enough. Very happy"
"First class personal service from Jonathan on my AMG A45. Jump from 385 BHP to 405bhp and extra 40nm of torque. Highly recommended"
"Great company, really friendly and a great service."
"Much more responsive after carbon clean. Better acceleration and great customer service"
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 144 reviews