ecoMax Tuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read ecoMax Tuning Reviews

About ecoMax Tuning:

Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

Unit 26 Mancetter Square
Lincoln Road

Tell us how ecoMax Tuning made you happy
Excellent,carbon cleaned my engine and a remap,lm over the moon would recommend them 10 out of 10 very friendly and professional company
Johnathon and Jamie did an amazing job on my Passat! Gained a whopping extra 50 bhp and 100nms! I felt a big difference during my journey en routing back to London. He even went through the whole process with me making it more enjoyable. Jamie deleted my dpf which made the car have less backpressure making it gain more power; felt a massive difference. Jaime even went over the limit to fix my cars driveshaft. Great customer service and the price is very fitting for the work they provide. 10/10.
Jonathon did an amazing job remapping my Abarth and I noticed the results immediately! Thanks again
Just a quick note to say how pleased I am with Johnathon and his team. Very knowledgable guy and managed to get same day service, took around 40 minutes to have my remap and the difference is night and day. Car had anannoying flat spot whereby at a junction it would hesitate then go, now it is much more responsive and the flat spot completely gone. Very happy and impressed, cannot rate these guys enough.
No nonsense service, commitment and completely satisfactory result! Jonathan has enabled my ST3 to perform as rightly as its breed should. I'm looking forward to my next visit in the near future to further its progression into modified mechanics. Another happy customer for you Jonathan I look forward to visiting you again soon!
Audi A3 1.8 tfsi

STAGE 1 + Pops and Bangs
180BHP > 220BHP
250Nm > 330Nm

Meeting Johnathan was a huge pleasure, from the moment i called up to enquire about prices to the moment i drove away he gave outstanding customer service and was more than friendly always. My stage 1 went on without a hitch however the pops and bangs was a bit more a struggle and my car decided to be stubborn and not pop. However Johnathan was adament for me to leave with a smile on my face with exactly what i expected and persisted until eventually the car threw flames! Overall very happy with the results and i will definately be back for a further upgrade.

Thanks Johnathan!
Mercedes c350cdi remap & EGR delete -
This is a first class outfit demonstrated by having knowledge in the field of tuning backed up with excellent 'go the extra mile' customer service. Jonathan and Jamie are clearly enthusiasts and it shows in the way they deliver the goods. Very impressed with new found performance and slightly better economy - New premises when finished will be amazing. Will definitely come again :)
Thank you for the great job you did on transforming my VW Transporter. Jonathan soon turned it from a sluggish 102BHP to an impressive 170BHP output. The difference is phenomenal and makes it feel and drive like a different van. Jonathan was friendly and professional and even managed to get my van in on the same day I contacted him. Thanks for a great service, will definitely be using again πŸ‘
I am not one to write reviews but sometimes they are a must and even more so especially in this instance,

FIRSTLY always make sure you do your homework on the company you are about to use before committing your vehicle to be worked upon by them..! Ecomax tuning was recommended to me by a friend for a remap of my 2015 audi rs4 and luckily for me I done exactly that before I used them because If i hadn't i may not have been so lucky,

Pre map Jonathan the owner of ecomax recommended I would the exhaust cats before having a pop and bang remap as their could be a risk of them getting damaged from the pops.

I choose not to remove them and unfortunately the cats did become damaged post map.

Jonathan the owner of ecomax alerted me to the unfortunate issue, I was extremely worried as this can be mega expensive to put right.

However as a good will gesture Jonathan had the issue fixed for me.

Straight away Jonathan reassured that this problem would be resolved which it was, and very swiftly too I might add :) not only did this company stick to there word but they also went above and beyond in ensuring my happiness throughout.

The owner of ecomax tuning demonstrates commitment to his company in both words and actions, He was always polite and friendly with me and you can be very confident that If he has promised to do something, he will fulfill his promise.
This is my 3rd visit now with 2 different cars, had my first remap on my ford focus ST then i had a stage 1 on my new BMW 435d. Which was fast, And have now just had stage 2 put on, which is absolutely shockingly fast. Johnathon put in alot of effort to get the gains i asked for, and he got some amazing figures, i also got a dyno printout to prove. Also had the stage 3 xhp gearbox map' absolute lighting fast gearchanges 100 times better. and it is very impressive. I have been impressed every time i have been here . Top friendly people. A big thank you to Johnathan who is the most friendliest guy i have met. If anyone is thinking about going to ecomax i would highly recommend this place 100%... you wont be disappointed. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜
I had my Kia Sportage tuned just as we went into lockdown . Wanted mid range torque for towing caravan . Only just been able to see what difference it would make . Just done same trip as last year and what a difference it has made . Travelled to Northumberland. Last year up ad down the gears all the time . This time 6th gear nearly all the way at 60mph . Well pleased . Would highly recommend Ecomax tuning .
What a fantastic company and great guy Jonathan is. Car is great and everything done as promised. Would highly recommend Ecomax tuning. Excellent service.
Brilliant customer service and quick turnaround for remaps. Very polite and helpful and I’m very happy with the gains from the map they did for me.
Would definitely recommend
Very friendly and professional. very reasonable pricing also. these guys are very knowledgeable. would recommend to anyone thinking of a remap. called them up and my car was mapped in less than 24hrs. very easy location to get to as well.
Highly recommend, brilliant service and got the result I was after, had a stage one map decat and pop bang, will be going back with any car in the future
Jonathan comes with an exquisite reputation and I confess to say he surpassed mine !!

Professional, informative, results driven and someone I will be sure to recommend myself !!!

He mapped my Audi A7 and gained 50bhp and 200nm. I drive a lot for work so he just made my job super fun !!

Thanks so much fella x
Will highly recommend ecoMax tuning, great lad, very helpful. Had my civic 2.2cdti remapped by him and it’s completely changed the car. The car is more responsive and whole lot faster, will definitely recommend.
Had my 335d mapped and great gains also very helpful staff.
Literally turned my s3 into an rs3, absolute animal ❀
Called to enquire about a stage 1 remap for my Cooper s. 2 hours later I was there and the job was started. Very polite, very professional and the end result was more than I expected. Top result with a top service.
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 233 reviews