ecoMax Tuning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning

About ecoMax Tuning: Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

93 fengateThe nurseries

How would you rate ecoMax Tuning?

"Very good service job well done great staff would recomend to anyone ."
"Well pleased with the results! I had and engine carbon clean and a stage 1 remap. The performance was quite noticeable. Maybe I shouldn't say this online, but when I put the foot on the gas there's nothing but smiles! 😀 I would like to say a big thank you to Jonathan for the work and excellent customer service throughout! I hope to see you soon for some more remapping fun! All the best! Regards Jason W"
"Really happy with the eco remap you did on my bmw x5 40d…I was getting 19mpg before but now getting 27mpg mixed driving.. can live with that "
"I approached Jonathan for a stage one remap on my bmw 520d and dpf removal along with a carbon clean all on the monthly payment scheme and all I can say is WOWWWWWW. I have gone from a limp and laggy to responsiveness and power, would definitely recommend Jonathan and the team to anyone ( so much so Im trying to convince the mrs to let me get a stage 2 next )"
"Great guy to deal with. Honest, open and happy to answer any question. Made a huge difference to my 2005 Landrover Discovery 3. Highly recommended"
"Had a stage 1 on my Astra, happy with the results and pleased with the customer service. Will be back."
"Second time come her with second vecheal for transit didn't think these could be mapped but I was proved wrong had a carbon clean and stage 1 map. Van feels brand new. Thanks ecoMax"
"Took my car in today with an egr fault, took the advice of having an engine clean and stage 1 map, fault has now gone and my car is running sweeter than ever with a few extra horses. Couldn't be happier with the service. Will definitely be reccomending to others. Thanks again!"
Steve Barnes
Verified Reviewer
"Just had a Stage 1 remap to my BMW 318d E90. Well John you did say they remap well. Without swearing you were right. All I can say is get your car to this man straight away and bring the excitement back in your life.....thanks Johnathan oh yes it does exactly what it says on the tin lol."
"Spoke to John regarding an Engine Carbon Clean on my BMW 318d, he was very thorough and mentioned great positives from having the job done. Well he was right! proper professional service and My car now runs so much smoother.... ...He's actually also managed to talk me into a Stage 1 remap which i couldn't fully decide upon. Well now being done this week so another review to come....Thanks John for a truly professional service, and excellent sales skills lol. Watch this space!"
"From start to finish very helpful and professional my BMW is now pulling in all the gears. Thanks John"
"Got my m sport remapped today can feel the power already even though it has a boost problem Thanks guy's"
If it helps its this review to remove
"Top bloke Top service Highly recommended Happy with the results Cheers mate"
Simon Woollard
Unverified Reviewer
"He clearly knows what he is talking about! And had man massive gains on my bmw 335i well worth the money. Very happy with the service and have already recommended couple friends."
Tim Stephenson
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service... definatly recommend anyone to this... still got a big smile after my remap... many thanks"
"I had Amma Audi A4 tdi remapped by ecomax, the service was great and John knew exactly what I wanted. The difference was noticeable straightaway and was very impressed with the remap, would definitely recommend ecomax to friends and family."
David Van Weede
Unverified Reviewer
"This is the second time ive been to ecomax tuning and wow what a great service jonathan offers. Just had a stage 2 map and the end result is brilliant. Highly recommended cheers jonathan."
"Very friendly staff and they did a great job, I'm really happy with the results"
Josh Gallaugher
Verified Reviewer
"Johnathan knows his stuff. Johnathan looked after me from start to finish. Answering all my questions (car noob here). Friendly welcome. He told me what is going to happen and what I could expect from the 1.5 remap. Went in for a 1.5 remap, carbon clean, pops and bangs and dyno test. This car has come alive again. I will have to send videos of the pops and bangs got some nice flames tonight at a car meet :). I will always suggest EcoMax tuning, for their knowledge, skills and customer care. Shame other company’s arnt like you ;)"
"Very happy with the remapping. My 335i is rapped now!!!"
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 112 reviews