ecoMax Tuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read ecoMax Tuning Reviews

About ecoMax Tuning:

Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

Unit 26 Mancetter Square
Lincoln Road

Tell us how ecoMax Tuning made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Will highly recommend ecoMax tuning, great lad, very helpful. Had my civic 2.2cdti remapped by him and it’s completely changed the car. The car is more responsive and whole lot faster, will definitely recommend.
Had my 335d mapped and great gains also very helpful staff.
Literally turned my s3 into an rs3, absolute animal ❤
Called to enquire about a stage 1 remap for my Cooper s. 2 hours later I was there and the job was started. Very polite, very professional and the end result was more than I expected. Top result with a top service.
Friendly great service did an awesome job
Great service, very quick response and happy to ask any questions. Talked me through what he was doing and explained how it all works, uploaded the map and I took it for a drive and was very pleased with the results, the drive home was even better! Very good value for money for a great service!!
Brilliant service as usual car number 10 done, egr issue sorted carbon clean and remap definitely recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💥
Had 2 cars mapped by jonathon and the results are incredible instant power delivery with no flat spots would recomend to anyone
As always top service from Jonathan,think it’s my 4/5 vehicle remap from him wouldn’t use anyone else 5 star
Great service, brilliant maps very happy with the outcome and performance on my seat cupra, would highly recommend
Must say absolute top company and Johnathon is a top man, knows his stuff and the remap has made a massive difference to my on both fuel and increase in bhp. Thank you so much and definitely be recommending your company.

Paul - MK7 Transit Van
BMW E92 335d - already mapped. Came to Ecomaxtuning for a stage 3 xhp flash and carbon clean! Extremely happy with the results, gear changes are much more quicker and smoother, I hardly notice it! Definitely worth doing if you can. Jonathan was really helpful and answered all questions knowledgeably! Would 100% recommend to anyone, and will definitely be using Ecomax tuning again!!
Fantastic service, my ford focus 1.8 petrol naturally aspirated, mpg increased from 26.4 around town to 31 with an increase in bhp, very pleased Thank you Jonathan.
BMW E92 335d, already mapped. Booked in for stage 3 xhp flash and carbon clean with Ecomax, overall i am really really happy with the results. Has made a huge difference in gear changes, much more smoother and quicker, the driving experience feels totally different. Jonathan was really helpful and professional and knowledgeably answered all questions we had. Would 100% use again.
BMW 530d M Sport already with a custom remap 295bhp/620nm........

With all the additional torque from the remap, the gearbox wasn’t using it as the standard transmission program wasn’t optimised to select the right gear to use it and would change down unnecessarily when accelerating.

The xHP Stage 3 gearbox update from Jonathan at Ecomax has made a big difference. The initial take off is now smooth where it was a bit jerky before. The gear-changes are much crisper and so much quicker it’s almost as quick as a DSG! But still silky smooth.
Acceleration is much better from being in the correct gear to utilise the torque and having the quicker shift time has improved the midrange acceleration immensely, and that’s just in drive mode.
Sport mode is superb! And having the current gear Displayed in drive and sport modes now, rather than only in manual, is a great bonus.

Also had a carbon clean which has made a big difference too. The engine is so much quieter now I can’t hear it anymore whilst cruising, and I’m currently getting around 4mpg better....
All in all it’s an excellent job, thanks!
Hi went here to get some info on a remap.Jonathan was really helpful and did a stage 1 remap he did it while I waited.took it for a test drive he then did a couple of tweaks it's now great.he will not let you leave until you are happy with the remap and can go back anytime.
The best service I have ever had.gud prices. Sorted my problem I had.
John at ecomax is a top notch bloke went out of his way to stay late and get my car perfect, always had great results from this guy highly recommend him to anyone
Brilliant service. Went out of his way to help me. Thank you again. Car runs spot on again and is as good as new
Phoned up on Thursday to ask if John would be able to sort out a flat spot in my revs on my truck. Also add a hard cut limiter and smoke map. By Saturday after being a challenging ecu to map Jonathon got it sorted. Very pleased. Pulls like a train now.
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 217 reviews