ecoMax Tuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend ecoMax Tuning
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read ecoMax Tuning Reviews

About ecoMax Tuning:

Vehicle Remapping Specialist and Engine Carbon Cleaning.

info@ecomaxtuning.co.uk

Unit 6 Metro Centre, Welbeck Way, Peterborough

Tell us how ecoMax Tuning made you happy
Friendly people, good service for the price 👌
Brilliant results from my new exhaust and remap. It took longer than expected but I could tell it was because they wanted to do a proper job on it instead of getting it back on time with a half hearted job. Deffo recommend as results surpassed my expectations. Thanks guys
Took my golf in for a custom map to accommodate my hybrid turbo plus other mods , done an absolutely fantastic job I'm very pleased with the outcome , I would strongly recommend the services provided , I will be back in the future that's for sure!
The team are all ears and don't push you into anything. After a few emails, I was simply made aware of all the options, do's & don'ts, and the process once I decided my end goal. They really do deserve all the positive & insightful reviews they receive on here. Top lads.
very happy with hyundai minibus being fixed great price and very good service.highly recommended
Dropped my Mini Cooper s off at short notice with running issues these guys really helped me out my car now feels like it’s got the power it should of had all the staff their are friendly highly recommend to all definitely brought my car back to life 💥💥
Maps are quality and Jonathan is a top knowledgeable guy with lots to offer! Very satisfied with the service today and cool waiting area with refreshments too! Would recommend to anyone looking to do upgrades to their car.
Custom exhaust fitted on my bmw and im over the moon with it exactly what i wanted and more. Will be highly recommending to everyone. And i will be back for more goodies real soon.
We had a Custom stainless steal exhaust fitted on my Dads Mercedes SLK 230, Johnathan is a man of his word, the Exhaust is exactly what my father wanted, And the quality is excellent, the customer service is excellent, thank you Johnathan and the team, I will be using you again .
Antonio
Audi A4 2.0tdi in for stage 1.5remap with popcorn limited.. Jonny and Jamie dealt with me and what an experience from the minute I arrived.. great waiting area with Xbox as entertainment..all done in around 1.5 hours complete with before and after dyno... great experience and very professional thanks lads
This was my second remap by Jonathan. My first remap was on my fiesta around 4 years ago, was a strong and reliable remap with no issues at all. My BMW was mapped today, as Jonathan wanted to ensure it was mapped without rushing due to my job, he provided me a courtesy car! Excellent customer service here!!

As always it’s a pleasure being in his company while he’s doing the remap. I’d always recommend him to anyone and as a rep for Eco Max Tuning, I strongly suggest that Jonathan is the person to go to when it comes to remapping, exhaust etc!!

Jonathan is the best! #legend
Great remaps and customer service , went the extra mile and done a fantastic job
Great customer care took my bmw in for fuel pressure problem which was fixed and then I decided to have one of there bespoke stage 2 re maps
Car runs like a dream and pulls like a train
100% satisfaction and strongly recommend the team to anyone looking for more gains from there car
Overall very happy with the performance of my car despite some issues with the mapping, Johnathan did everything he could to ensure the map was perfect.
Would recommend also competitive pricing.
Had my 2011 BMW 520D touring custom mapped (stage 1) by Jonathan today; great customer service, very friendly, nice waiting room with tea, coffee etc and a tv.
I wasn't expecting a big difference in power with it being a stage 1 but I was pleasantly surprised on the drive home at how much more go it had!
Thank you Jonathan, I would recommend you to anyone, and best wishes for the future.
Great service and customer service..I have done remapped 2 cars with them and it has exceeded expectations. Would definitely recommend . Prices are also very much affordable compared to big brands..good value for money..Thanks Jonathan and Jamie..Great job!
Ecomax tuning always 100% help you out. Super fast response in problem sorted in min time. I had vauxhall astra 1.9 diesel failed mot emissions. after carbon clean in ecomax went for mot Pass right away!! Thanks guys !!
Went to see Johnathan today as was having issues with my Audi, not only did he get the issue sorted but also carbon cleaned and now feels great.
Always amazing customer service and is why he is my only choice for anything I want sorting on my pride and joy. Thankyou Johnathan and co, top man and the new unit looks awesome and is a nice place to be.
Really friendly and brilliant service. They remapped my Mini Cooper and can definitely tell the difference. Had an issue with my car (drivetrain malfunction) which in the end turned out to be the spark plugs. They came out to me at 9pm to help me out. 5 star, highly reccomend!!
Got there on time nice drive up there lovely unit and waiting room saw me straight away as always friendly service had a remap stage 1 , egr delete and as a return customer he did a carbon clean for free would highly recommend these guys you won’t be disappointed many thanks Robert Tavender
ecoMax Tuning is rated 5.00 based on 255 reviews