EasyMix Concrete Ltd Reviews

Welwyn Garden City,
Hertfordshire

Tell us how EasyMix Concrete Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Arrived on time for a concrete pour for second stage of home foundations. Easy to book. Driver was friendly and very easy to deal with. Is great to have a service where they only mix the amount of concrete required. Would use again."
"Excellent service, especially from the ladies in the office who really helped explain the process. Thank you, would recommend."
"Fantastic service, really helped me out with the concrete amount that was required and explained the different types of concrete so that I knew I had the right type. Driver was polite and arrived on time. Would recommend this company."
"This was the second time we have used EasyMix Concrete Ltd on a project and once again they impressed from start to finish. Both the pump driver and the mix truck driver were very helpful and knowledgeable supported brilliantly by Katherine in the Welwyn Garden City office. The pour was done quickly, efficiently and the crew left the site pretty clean. I would have no hesitation recommending this company and will definitely be using them again!"
"I called them 6 weeks before job was done and was helped along the way by a very helpful lady called Katherine who calculated the volume I'd require. When I finally needed them to attend site they were there within 48 hours and 2 very nice and helpful guys filled my footings very quickly and professionally."
"""Efficient, friendly, helpful service."
"Nick Riley Rileyconstruction@mail.com Very reliable and very professional. Concrete was prepared as we asked."
"Turned up on time and very helpful"
"Fabulous divers !!!!!"
"High quality customer service, friendly people and very willing to help their customers. We highly recommend you give EasyMix a try you won't be disappointed. The SBS Group Ltd"
"On time, efficiency. Competitive, good value for money, and staff are very friendly, and welcoming, I will never use another company."
"Almost finished! One more load! Great chap and made the job easy!"
"Very helpful and friendly and professional."
"They have a very misleading pricing policy.Very rude and charge for waiting. They are not a transparent company .Would not recommend."
Dear Dinko,

I am very sorry to hear you are unhappy with any service you have received from Easymix. We take any complaint very seriously. We do not have any record of your name or any issues around this time. I would really appreciate talking with you so can you please give me a call on 01707 338700 or email me on info@easymix-concrete.co.uk

Many Thanks

Julie Boyce
Managing Director
"Quick and clean job, good driver"
"Everything very nice,good driver"
"Good driver Worked with us to get job done"
"Clean, tidy and efficient will use again."
"James arrived on time and did a great job, he left the area clean and tidy. Very good service"
"Great service thanks."