EarthBits Reviews

of reviewers recommend EarthBits
Read EarthBits Reviews
Great products, good value and quick delivery. Great customer service & communication, I will be ordering from Earthbits again and recommending them to my family & friends. 5 Stars
I bought some bamboo reusable make up wipes. Super quality at a reasonable price. Great product.
Great products and packaging!! 5 stars!!
Fast delivery and really good quality product
Love that the all natural products were wrapped in recycled paper. Fast efficient service.
Quick delivery. Excelent bags that i have used already.
I have not yet had time to test the product but all the packaging was fantastic no plastic on package.delivered on time thank you
Great products, great service.
Bought primal suds dish soap to try. Was a good size and price for trial. Using it in utility, impressed so far. Was packaged In recyclable paper as well. Arrived promptly.
Thank you! Lovely products would recommend to friends and family
Amazing quality products, the soaps are beautiful so fresh and natural smelling and very gentle on the skin!
Brilliant selection of eco friendly men grooming, brilliant recyclable package, will buy again :-)
I was so happy with my grocery fruit and veg bags that I bought some for my daughter! Very well priced, lovely packaging and extremely fast delivery. Will shop again.
Good quality products that arrived quickly and in fully eco packaging (of course!). Easy site to navigate with lots of exciting products to help us all be a little more environmentally friendly. They make beautiful presents! Highly recommended :)
OMG Heaven in a box. The smell on opening was divine. Beautiful soaps and shampoos. Have bought these for Christmas pressies. Wish I was getting some in my stocking!
My order came quickly, good quality product and recyclable packaging. I like everything about the company.
Easy ordering good delivery very pleased with my bread bags
I loved everything I bought, so excited to try it all out. I bought: - a coconut scrubbing brush (which I think they sent the wrong style, but I’m happy with it anyway it looks really good quality) - a set of scrubbies washing up pads, which have adorable hedgehogs on. - a medium set of washable cloth pads. These are so soft and pretty, they fold up small and discreet, and for my first set of reuseables I think they are perfection. The black lining is such a good idea too, its a practical colour... Thanks Earthbits, for helping with my sustainable shopping, and for bein* affordable :)
Lovely products and quick delivery. Thank you
Love these eco friendly products and so happy to find a company that is prepared to take responsibility for our responsibility. Fab to find that all packaging was environmentally friendly too. Prompt delivery and great delivery information.
EarthBits is rated 4.96 based on 114 reviews