EarthBits Reviews

of reviewers recommend EarthBits
Read EarthBits Reviews

Tell us how EarthBits made you happy
Great company with a great ethos, selling some good quality eco products. For me, it’s the ZWP 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bar!
V pleased with my purchase.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent quality
I love the products I have had from EarthBits, it is good to know you are helping the environment but you also feel you are helping your skin as the products are lovely to use and smell and feel gorgeous!
Lot of money for not much.
really nice smelling and good for the planet
Very pleased with the items that I purchased and will use again.
Consignment arrived promptly, packages are all recyclable and exactly as shown. Excellent.
Excellent products wonderfully packed in appropriate sized box with no plastic hurrah!!! Dot
The 2 in 1 shampoo bar is the best eco think I ever bought. I’ve tried and failed with shampoo bars in the past but this is better than any shampoo I’ve ever used, eco or otherwise. I’ll definitely be trying more products!
As promised, no plastic in sight! Everything well packaged in individual cardboard boxes. Love the soap on a rope, cedar wood and lemongrass smells amazing. Shampoo and conditioner bar brilliant… no more itchy scalp. Washing up soap good for the few bits that don’t go in the dishwasher. Haven’t tried the soap nuts yet for the laundry. So far, everything has been brilliant and I will definitely be adding to my plastic and chemical free purchases for me and my home.
Love Earthbits products. The deodorant lasts ages, and smells so fresh! Just tried the exfoliating bar and that’s great too. More companies like this are needed! The prices are reasonable. Would definitely recommend!
Very happy with my EarthBits purchase. Easy to order and fast delivery.
Lovely brown tape, present for my artist friend!
Love their 2in1 shampoo bars
Wonderful soaps and accessories. A real treat for me without taking from mother nature. Eco friendly packaging and quick delivery.
Quick delivery and excellent products. Thank you very much
Excellent products at a reasonable price. The vegan sun cream is a dream.
Excellent speedy service, and great products. Getting addicted to the lovely soaps. Recommend !
This is a very exciting company. I love the positive emails, often trying to do stuff to help our world is so intense. EarthBits make me feel positive. The soap on a rope smells amazing. I’m giving it to friends and family to spread the word about EarthBits. Thank you EarthBits.
Excellent service