EarthBits Reviews

Rachel Bradley
EarthBits 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Jamie Stonebridge
More Photos & Videos
Great company with a great ethos, selling some good quality eco products. For me, it’s the ZWP 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bar!
Friendly and professional with lots of eco friendly choices! Love my shampoo bar and will definitely order more.
Posted 38 minutes ago
All the products arrived very quickly. EarthBits commjnication waz great letting me know when order could be expected and lots of information about the company ethos. Packaging was minimal and all recyclable. Mascara is fabulous. Haven't tried my other products yet but very happy with my purchases.
Love all the products they smell lovely and were sustainably delivered.
High quality
Great products received very quickly.
Very pleased with my purchase and fast delivery thank you
Lovely products that work
Really impressed with the deodorant!
When it arrived, I was a bit skeptical to think it might work, but I’m so glad that I tried it. Been using it for about a week now and is definitely reliable and has kept me smelling fresh all day.
I’ve got the Bergamot and Sage and it smells lovely. Great, eco-friendly packaging too!
Lovely products, fast delivery with low / recyclable packaging.

I have always used a shampoo bar but since moving to the UK in March I’ve struggled to find a good one here, my ones from Australia don’t work well due to the hard water. This Shampoo / conditioner bar is fantastic!!!

Also love the soap loofa, it makes my soaps last so much longer!
A lovely family ran company who really do care.
Efficient service with prompt posting out.
Really nice to receive a message asking if all was ok with my order.
Really need ce personal touch.
Will definitely order again.💚
Great little company to deal with.
Quick delivery, environmentally friendly plastic free packaging and great products. I'm really pleased with my first order and I will be using again.
Beautiful, well made bread bags. Excellent fabric. Arrived promptly. Recommended vendor.
My first order with EarthBits. Order was processed and received quickly which was great! I purchased deodorants x3, Toothbrush, Toothpaste & Mouthwash Tablets. Absolutely loving them all, no problems what so ever. Only one thing which is a little niggle, might be an idea to include a mini echo cosmetic spatula with the toothpaste to help scoop it out onto your toothbrush, would make life a little easier and more hygienic, just a thought. But yes I’ll be purchasing again for sure. Thank you!!!
Was a bit doubtful of effectiveness of natural deodorant but it’s is absolutely fantastic! Smells so nice and Keeps fresh all day. Best deodorant I have ever used by far. Fast delivery and love the eco packaging.
Quick delivery and great product, smells fantastic
Everything I ordered (deodorant, dish brush, reusable kitchen roll, pant liner and hand wash) were all of really good quality and at a reasonable price. Happy customer! :)
Good products and fast delivery. Never had any issues.
Trying to be more conscious of what I buy, to reduce plastic in my home and play my part in protecting our planet. With EarthBits I don’t have to read every label to check ingredients & to ensure products are vegan friendly. Everything I’ve bought is amazing quality & does what it says on the tin. I can buy with confidence - Thank you. Also bought lots of Christmas presents in the hope I can convert friends & family 😀
Amazing eco products very reasonable prices great communication loved the simple paper packaging. Will definitely use again.
EarthBits is rated 4.94 based on 1,491 reviews