EarthBits Reviews

of reviewers recommend EarthBits
4.9
Based on 4,238 reviews
Read EarthBits Reviews

Tell us how EarthBits made you happy
Great company with a great ethos, selling some good quality eco products. For me, it’s the ZWP 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bar!
I love your cards and your selection is getting better. Thank you for doing what you can for environment
Great fun choosing the paper and letting my sister know rather than the banana paper I chose she could have had elephant dung LOL. Lovely choice of designs to choose from and great that when I popped the card through her letterbox, I was able to reseal it inside the compostable wrapper with the label showing it as such. Arrived in time for her birthday, despite me leaving it till the last minute, lovely selection of other products as well. Thank You
Good products , minimal packaging
Very happy with all the products I have purchased so far. Love this company’s sustainability credentials.
Really enjoying the wide range of eco friendly products especially the 2 in 1 shampoo bars.
Bought two deodorants and they worked great, I have tried many natural deodorants and they are not always strong enough. Great compact size, perfect for travel. Appreciate the minimal packaging too!
Love the deodorant, the hubby has even swapped over. Thank you!
Great products!
thank you for caring about Gaia so much!
Everything delivered on time as expected. All lovely.
The items and products I ordered arrived timely and carefully packaged. I'm very pleased with the quality and care of my purchases. Thank you for your attentive and excellent service. 😊
Absolutely loving the products from you guys. The 2in 1 shampoo works brilliantly with no acidic rinse required afterwards, leaving my hair soft, shiny and frizz free. And the solid deodorant stick and bar keep me feeling fresh all day. I've been looking for a while now for the right products to switch to and reduce my plastic use and these are perfect, affordable and they arrived promptly.
Extremely pleased with my kaolin and oat face wash! My skin is very sensitive and this doesn't dry it out and also leaves it soft. I intend to use this as my regular face wash now. Good packaging too.
EarthBits is sustainable, all packagings are recyclable, it's made in the UK with natural products, the soaps are of high quality and usually perfume the bathroom at the same time!
Lovely choice of cards and good description of the paper types available, pack if cards especially good value. Also arrived quickly
Great service! Very pleased. Fast and efficient. Thank you very much.
Good quality products nicely presented. If you are looking to reduce your carbon footprint, you are going to find plenty of nice things here. I love their greeting cards!
Exactly what I asked for and was delivered within a few days. Would recommend.
I'm a returning customer, I mainly buy the deodorant sticks which are the only ones which are eco friendly and WORK!
Fab company and fab products. Delivery issues were quickly dealt with.
EarthBits is rated 4.92 based on 4,238 reviews