EarthBits Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EarthBits
"Thank you Earthbits! I particularly liked the ZWP coconut milk shampoo bar – very impressive lather – actually really surprised how good it is."
"Super fast service. Love the eco friendly completely recyclable packaging too. High quality, eco friendly product. Highly recommend!"
"Brilliant service, gorgeous products, thank you!"
"Fantastic reasonably priced product, really glad about the sustainable packaging!! Aesthetically pleasing also!"
"Have not yet used product waiting to finish my plastic bottles! Ordering and delivery hassle - free. Thank you. Hopefully will use you again Wishing you every success. Sheila. B"
"Love the products! I bought shampoo and conditioner bars, cream deodorant, reusable product bags and soap nuts. All are great and the order turned up exactly when I wanted it. Will definitely be back for more."
"Amazing, cheap and lasts all year, you can even create any scent you want with essential oils!!!"
"Lovely smelling soap with minimal packaging. Came really quickly too!"
"The products are beautiful and of excellent quality. My order arrived very quickly and the customer service was great too with a personal touch. I will definitely order from you again 😊"
"The Soap-on-a-Rope is lovely and big and smells brilliant. Arrived quickly and undamaged. My only disappointment was that my first choice, the ginger & mandarin and my second choice the lavender & orange were out of stock."
"Lovely products, beautifully packaged. Love the fact it was all wrapped in brown paper. Soaps a little soft, so need to be kept well-drained, but otherwise wonderful and v happy!"
"Haven't used any of the products yet, but delivery was prompt, and they have really embraced ' no plastics."
"I love my new reusable panty liners - stylish, well made and I'm actually looking forward to my period !! Also sustainably packaged and quickly delivered - again, stylish without any unnecessary extras. Top marks."
"Ordered a exfoliating bar of soap after seeing it reviewed on a Mumsnet swears by , Arrived very quickly , lovely product to use , looks like it will last months even with daily use , will be the ordering"
"Lovely products, wrapped sustainably."
"Although I bought these for about £4.50 on my first order. i dont mind paying .50 each for the 8 ordered next."
"Lovely products and great communication from the business owner, thanks : )"
"Order came very quickly and the products look guide. Only used 1 of my products so far (soap nuts) and I am pleased with them"
"Ordered arrived well within delivery forecast. Very pleased with successful order of Soap Nuts, as my usual supplier has been unable to source them for several months!"
"Everything arrived safe and in the minimum amount of recyclable packaging. All looks great. Will shop again."
EarthBits is rated 4.97 based on 59 reviews