EarthBits Reviews

of reviewers recommend EarthBits
Read EarthBits Reviews
Quick delivery and very good product and price.
Great breast pads! My toilet bin doesn’t need emptying as much any more! saves on waste!! The ability to wash, dry and wear the pads in rotation is a relief! Very comfortable and can also be used as a soothing pad dipped in warm water when nipples irritated ;-) Thank you! I have recommended to my pregnant friends!
Goo quality
I’ve just had my first ever completely plastic free bathroom experience and I feel amazing. This time from Earth Bits I purchased the 2 in 1 solid shampoo bar for hard water areas, the natural deodorant creme and the reusable sanitary pad. 2 in 1 solid shampoo bar for oily and fine hair: I’ve tried a lot of different shampoo bars and have always found they leave my hair too waxy even after an acid rinse. I found out this is because I live in a hard water area. This is the first bar shampoo I have seen that is designed to work in hard water areas. I can confirm it lathered very well, my hair feels very soft and no waxiness in sight. Reuseable sanitary pad: I haven’t had chance to use this yet but it’s beautifully made, its soft and pretty so feels really girly and I love that there will be zero waste. Natural deodorant creme tee tree and bergamot: I have used Palmolive rose and vanilla roll on deodorant for as long as I can remember as I am a real sweater and no other deodorant has ever worked for me, but I’ve recently become more aware of the world’s plastic crisis and was becoming dismayed at how quickly the roll on runs out and how much plastic that means I’m putting into the system. I’ve used my tinned deodorant several times now, it smells lovely and has been effective for me so I didn’t need to worry. A little seems to go a long way so whilst it is a small pot I think it will last much longer than a roll on. I’ve always been afraid to switch to new products as products from elsewhere have caused me psoriasis on several occasions in the past, but I can confirm that these products as well as all the other products I’ve bought from Earth Bits have not caused even a tingle of allergy. So full points to Earth Bits on this too. I will be coming back for more of your wonderful products. Thank you for existing Earth Bits and thank you for turning me from eco worrier to eco warrior ❤️
Delighted to have found EarthBits - a joy to throw the horrid old washing up abrasive pad (the last one I’ll ever send to landfill) & replace it with your fabric pad which DID A BETTER JOB of cleaning the frying pan using the hessian side (cute hedgehogs are a bonus!). Yet to use all the other goodies, but all arrived promptly & simply packaged. Thank you!
I will definitely order from EarthBits again , I'm really pleased with the items I ordered and the packaging was minimal and eco friendly
Great products, fast delivery.
Happy with products and service. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Excellent products and quick service
Very nice bread bag. Efficient and rapid service.
Lovely shampoo bar Nice company!
great quality brushes. so nice to ditch plastic.
Great product!
Great service and products, very pleased.
Great products, great service. Very happy!
Excellent company to buy from. Great choice of eco-friendly products, and sent in recyclable/reuseable packaging. The bread bags I bought are perfect for freezing/storing my home made bread. I will definitely buy from EarthBit,s again.
Order arrived promptly. I'm happy with everything so far.
I was very pleased with the customer service and speed of delivery. The packaging was very earth friendly as promised which is important to me. As for the products. I was very pleased with the shampoo and conditioner bar which I used on the weekend. Unfortunately I went over the top with the conditioner despite the warning on the packet but I can see that that in future I will not need to use so much. I love the fact that there are no bottles even though I have been using 'green' products for a while now in recyclable plastic bottles, it is even better if there are no bottles at all! I will definately be purchasing more shampoo and conditoner. I am using the bamboo soap holders which look good and do the job. I love the soap bags too. Very good for exfoliation and good for using up the bits of soap. As for the foundation and eye shadow, I will be trying this out this weekend and will let you know how I get on. I will be recommending EarthBits and will be visiting again soon. Sue Mayers
Ideal soap on a rope. Smells wonderful. Great product great service. Definitely be back for more in the future
Really love the Soapnut Salve and will definitely be ordering it again. Impressively quick delivery too. Good vibes all round.
EarthBits is rated 4.97 based on 220 reviews