EarthBits Reviews

of reviewers recommend EarthBits
Read EarthBits Reviews

Tell us how EarthBits made you happy
EarthBits 5 star review on 16th January 2021
EarthBits 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Lisa Woodward
EarthBits 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Aimee Gillespie
Great company with a great ethos, selling some good quality eco products. For me, it’s the ZWP 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bar!
Love the new take on the old dishcloth. Weaning me off nasty scourer/sponges!
Posted 52 minutes ago
Nice eco packaging, attractive products. What's not to like. I bought these items for two upcoming birthdays and I'm sure they'll be well recieved. I shall be buying more from you in the future.
Website clear, attractive and easy to navigate. Product despatched (and arrived) promptly with the minimum of packaging. Love the product, thank you.
I absolutely love the products. They are great and smell wonderful.
Just what I needed! So thank you and not a scrap of plastic in sight Great products all in use
The deodorants I ordered had a wonderful fragrance and are very kind to the armpits - as well as the planet. Will be repeating order and would highly recommend. Thank you.
Great products, well packaged and delivered on time. Perfect 👌
Quality products. Fast delivery. Great communication.
Absolutely love the products !!! I love the soap so much I have bought special soap dishes for the shower to hold them all ! The smell is fantastic and I will be ordering more ! Service and delivery also perfect ! Thoroughly recommend using this company !
Got my soaps on rope have used one so far and it lathers really well and very quickly. Very pleased
I’ve been using their skin care products and I absolutely love them! So kind to my skin but incredibly hydrating. I’ve been looking for a clean, organic, chemical free skin lotion and their oils have been everything and more ! Have bought twice since finding them
Very nice natural product, not too scented. 50 ml lotions etc ideal for travelling. I have displayed 50 ml bottles with the bath product in bathroom. The soap and all wrapping was perfect.
EarthBits 5 star review on 16th January 2021
The order arrived super quickly even after the Christmas/new year period. The packaging was all recyclable/reusable and the quality of the products are fab! I'll be ordering again💚
Great products and a real help with trying to reduce plastic use. I will definitely be ordering again.
Belter products belter people
Love my solid conditioner bars
Really good shampoo/conditioner bar. I can go longer between washes after using this product. Really happy with the recyclable packaging that it comes in too. Great product and I love the eco tips that are sent from EarthBits straight to your email!
Excellent service, lovely products.
Woohoo 🤣 🤣
Everything came exactly how I wanted it, amazing company :)
EarthBits is rated 4.93 based on 2,353 reviews