EarthBits Reviews

Fiona Sellwood
EarthBits 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Claire Duval Lewis
EarthBits 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Great company with a great ethos, selling some good quality eco products. For me, it’s the ZWP 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bar!
Lovely products, thank you!
Posted 22 minutes ago
Lovely product, exactly as specified on the website.
I am very pleased with my purchases and very fast delivery. I will definitely be shopping here again
Absolutely love EarthBits!
Opened my parcel and it smells delicious...lovely product. Would recommend this company to everyone that wants to help save our planet. Very fast delivery. Excellent all round.
Lovely products smells devine
I am over the moon with the deodorant, I can honestly say it works and have ordered 2 more for my daughter in laws. Love how everything is packaged. Can't wait for my next order, as looking forward to trying shampoo and conditioner bar, usually use a well known high street brand, time to stick with you guys
Excellent service!
Absolutely in love with my new deodorant, it keeps me smelling lemongrassy and has really moisturised my underarms
The shampoo bars and body scrubs are amazing! And they leave your skin feeling so good!
Great website, good selection of eco products. Delivery was prompt, packaging good, and really impressive, personalised service. Recommend very highly indeed.
Excellent quality! Will be back for more : )
Fast delivery, eco packaging and good quality products at a reasonable price. I was a little disappointed with the dish washing soap block, it leaves a film on the dishes and an oily scum mark in the sink...back to eco-liquid for us. Will definitely use Earthbits again though, and will thoroughly reccommend.
Quick service, well packaged and presentation lovely. Purchased as a Christmas gift so hopefully the recipient will love the beauty gift set.
great ethically sourced products,well done!!
I love it so far. I have long hair. My bar managed to hydrate and shine without making my hair greasy.
Excellent customer service
I can only use products for sensitive skin , so limited with shampoos . Only used the bar once and so far so good . Very pleased with how it left my hair feeling and looking so I live in hope . Also very pleased to get rid of plastic bottles!!
Great products and quick, efficient delivery. Thank you
excellent product