EarthBits Reviews

Janet Daykin
EarthBits 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Melanie Hannam
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely love my purchase, feels like the old style string bags my mother used. Love the range @EarthBits!
Posted 54 minutes ago
Ordered the organic cotton bread bags for myself and friends and very pleased with them. They arrived quickly. Easy, efficient and a good quality product.
Posted 58 minutes ago
Great products and service
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast delivery and eco friendly packaging. Products were perfect 👌
I really like the 2 in 1 shampoo - it lathers really well and my hair feels nice.
First time using the deodorant paste and like it so far.
Love the items I purchased
Great company, I really admire their ethos. Will definitely use again.
Fabulous products and super speedy delivery. Good to know we can still buy ethical products in these lock down days!
The 2 in 1 shampoo is amazing, my hair looks great. The deodorant I am still getting used to. The packaging is great even the envelope is environmentally friendly. The customer service was outstanding. Definitely will order again!
Lovely products received in recyclable packaging and delivered quickly. I am very happy with my purchase.
Lovely linen striped bread bags. Much better than the plastic ones we were using.
Great service - fast and easy. The product was great too!
Fantastic product really impressed with the shampoo bar.
I ordered the small pant liners. Feel so pleased at almost a whole week of discarding no waste at all. They are quickly hand washed and dry on my heated towel rail in a couple of hours; no need to wait for a full load in the washing machine. Comfortable, and best of all no bleach, plastics or chemicals going into landfill. I used lockdown as the ideal opportunity to give these a try. I'm so glad I did. They are well made, pretty and they work.
The shampoo and conditioner bar is lovely and easy to use. The order came promptly, and the packaging was beautiful and fully recyclable. I will be ordering again.
Fast delivery
Great product!!
Great service and very happy 😊
Great easy website. Fabulous speedy delivery
Excellent. Really pleased with purchase.
I am so happy with my EarthBits products. They came in plastic free packing and all was to recycle. The smell of the product is so lovely and shampoos are very easy to use and makes my hair shiny and soft. Definitely would recommend them!!
EarthBits is rated 4.96 based on 665 reviews