EarthBits Reviews

of reviewers recommend EarthBits
Read EarthBits Reviews

Tell us how EarthBits made you happy
Great company with a great ethos, selling some good quality eco products. For me, itโ€™s the ZWP 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bar!
Good website and easy to order. Items arrived very quickly. Crackers look good, but obviously can't let you know till after Xmas, what is inside !!
Lovely product. Arrived in 2days in perfect condition.would certainly recommend.
Very pleased with my EarthBits purchasesโ€ฆ.especially like the mascara
Good concept but soap not good. It left a thick white residue over my washing up. All had to be washed again.
The parcel arrived very promptly. Looking forward to using the crackers and the lemon deo balm smells amazing! Very happy with my purchases.
Prompt delivery. Brilliant quality and unusual Christmas cards.
Arrived really quickly. The Crackers look great and will look lovely on our Christmas Day table. Not used the tape yet but looks and feels as I expected it to.
This is a great website for those of us trying to do our bit to save the planet. Ordering is easy and delivery is quick, will definitely order again.
Really like your products thanks.
I have used their products for awhile now. Delivery is great, the products are well made. I love them! Thank you EARTHBITS! ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŽ
Lovely range of products My beautiful card arrived very quickly
Great range of products, fast delivery, thank you! :)
Great items and helping the environment, thank you.
Excellent service. Quick delivery and promptly answered email if you need it.
Recently bought some eco friendly Christmas crackers, they arrived quickly and I am looking forward to putting them out at Christmas. They were more expensive than the normal crackers they do not contain a plastic gift inside but something that is eco friendly and can be hung on the tree. Never had a problem with any of the orders I have placed with EarthBits or the products received.
Lovely string bags thank you
Lovely Christmas card designs with all the relevant info you need on the back & very fast dispatch.
Very pleased with the items I purchased. One card was missing but Earthbits rectified this very promptly. So overall satisfied, thank you.
Good quality bread bags. Fast delivery. Slightly more fawn than grey maybe.
excellent service, prompt delivery and great products
EarthBits is rated 4.92 based on 3,936 reviews