EarthBits Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EarthBits
"Great service and inspiring eco friendly products that really work!! I particularly like the beeswax food wraps - so much nicer to use than cling film. Thankyou EarthBits for helping me to do my my bit for the planet :)"
"Excellent company with great ethics, lots of good ideas for going plastic free, the purchase on the website was very easy with quick delivery, will definitely use again."
"The parcel was wrapped well in paper, no plastic in sight-perfect. The orange bar shampoo and cider vinegar hair rinse smell so good. I love using them and I can smell their lovely scent all day in the bathroom too. They are beautiful products and I’d highly recommend them to others."
"I ordered a few products as I'm trying to make small changes.....I bought resuable, washable kitchen scourers and make up pads (rather than cotton wool) and bamboo straws. All the products are great and I'll definitely be ordering more make.up pads. The order process was simple and delivery was quick. Very happy :)"
"Amazing products I will be coming back for more!!"
"Happy with everything, I can definitely recommend this company!"
"I loved discovering Earth Bits and their beautiful range of earth-friendly products. They make absolutely divine eco gifts!"
"Very happy about my purchase. Arrived quickly."
"Lovely item, really going to help us cut down on all this single use plastic."
"I recently purchased a few items from Earthbits including the natural dental floss, facial rounds, a loofah and beexwax wraps. My order arrived quickly and I'm delighted with all the products. The facial rounds and beeswax wraps have really cool prints and I love that they're reusable. The dental floss and loofah are as good as any other product I've used before so they were easy, more sustainable swaps to make. I'm already browsing the site and making a list of other products to try :D"
"I ordered storage bags for bread and fresh produce. Also soap and deodorant, which I love. The smell even before I unwrapped it was divine. I’m very pleased with everything and the customer service from the family owners was just so helpful and friendly and personal. I also got a little free gift with my order. Will definitely be buying more products from this lovely little company."
"Easy to use website with a range of fantastic zero waste products. Really helping me in my journey to reduce my plastic use. The bamboo straws are fantastic quality as is the soapnut salve which helped my sunburn I am looking forward to using it on my newborn baby. I will definitely be purchasing more from here and would highly recommend this small family run company."
"Amazing selection of eco-friendly products! Looking forward to try them all!"
"I bought somebeeswax wraps from this site and they’re great! I love not having to wrap everything up in cling film anymore :)"
"SO encouraging to see companies doing what's right for the planet while offering great quality products. Will be buying again!"
"Such a fantastic website, really easy to use and a wide range of things to choose from. Would definitely recommend :)"
"A very prompt and easy process. Thanks"
"Very good service and product meets the description and expectations! Definitely recommend this seller and it’s contribution for a more sustainable product offer! Will order other products soon."
"I was interested in getting a much needed start to living a more sustainable lifestyle. After landing on the Earthbits site I found a selection of suitable products to start my journey. I found the customer service very helpful when seeking advice, and the products are good quality and work for the suggested areas of application. All in all a great shopping experience!"
"Earthbits is making a sustainable difference and worth supporting. My order was all completed v efficiently."
EarthBits is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews