EarthBits Reviews

of reviewers recommend EarthBits
Read EarthBits Reviews

Tell us how EarthBits made you happy
EarthBits 5 star review on 5th April 2021
EarthBits 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Victoria Davies
EarthBits 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Keti DIMITROVA
Great company with a great ethos, selling some good quality eco products. For me, it’s the ZWP 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bar!
Very pleased with items received
I'm very happy with all things I order. You are doing a great job.
Thanks so much! 🙌😉🌍🌱
Great products- exactly what I wanted, and excellent efficient service. Thanks!
Great products!
Great products, well packaged and quick delivery.
Love the product (shampoo) and I was impressed with the packaging/delivery etc. Would recommend.
Lovely product
Really lovely, reliable products. Wonderful packaging and nice correspondence.
Excellent products, this is my 4th order, quick and efficient service, highly recommend
Brilliant service, super quick dispatch and delivery. They have a great range of products too 👍🏻
Lovely products, delivered quickly and well.
I've tried the solid shampoo bars and I love them. Definitely not going back to shampoo in plastic bottles
Lovely items sent as a gift to my mother in law, easy to use website and delivery all good!
Purchased a 2 in 1 shampoo bar and am really pleased. I'm fairly new to using bars, this is the second brand I've tried and it cleans your hair nicely and doesn't leave it with a bulid up like a previous brand I tried. I still like to use conditioner with it as otherwise my hair is a bit knotted. Hand soap bar is also great and deodorant I haven't tried yet but smells lovely.
Perfect product - just what is needed right now. Should be in the large supermarkets so more people ditch the plastic and nasty stuff in hair products.
I'd been looking for a soap alternative to Lush with better ethics and products, and boy was I happy to stumble across EarthBits, not only local to me but a company with amazing products and ethics I can get behind. While the scents aren't quite as overwhelming as Lush (a plus if Lush is too strong for you, for me I like a super strong scent that can double as a air freshener and slap your sense awake), they are beautifully scented soaps that really smell wonderful. They lather up nicely and feel great, leaving you feeling fresh and clean and without drying out your skin. The rope is useful if you want to hang your soap or want a better grip, though personally I'd prefer a rope-less option. I also appreciate the larger sized options, bigger is always better and I'd be buying by the brick if I could. I'm yet to dabble in their other products, but so far I am 100% sold on their soaps and will be returning for sure!
Fabulous products, quick delivery .. will definitely be a repeat purchaser!
Usual high quality products - the oil pulling mouthwash is a revelation - and super fast delivery.
A lovely company to deal with. Good quality products at sensible prices. Definitely intend to purchase more from them in the future.
Brilliant products on offer, always shipped quickly and never had a problem with an order. They have a good range of products and are often adding more when they can, would recommend.
EarthBits is rated 4.93 based on 2,982 reviews