Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Eagle Education and Training Ltd.

Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

Eagle Education provide all of the tools, resources and support you need to take your accountancy career to the next level. Study AAT, ACCA or CIMA how, when and wherever you like with our flexible distance learning courses.

How do I contact Eagle Education and Training Ltd?
(5 months ago)
You can contact Eagle Education and Training Ltd by Email.
(5 months ago)
100.00%
Industry Average
I've just completed level 4 and after studying AAT for approx 3 years, and I can honestly say that the service and support I have received from Eagle over this time has been great.
- Paul Rowell
Very friendly team. If they promised something it get delivered on time and to the highest standards. Very happy by the service and how they operating.
- Valerii Kostiuk
I had great experience with Eagle. The customer service is brilliant! They get back to any queries promptly and the mentor was always available. The materials produced by Eagle are very good and useful for revision purposes and to understand what to focus on. I like the fact they use Osborne books as I consider them better than BPP's. Definitely recommended!
- Zane Karpa