E Rentals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend E Rentals

How would you rate E Rentals ?

"Good pricing and easy to use ."
"No complications. Fast, pleasant service."
"Quick and easy to book"
"Price was very good"
"Good price, easy pick-up, no hard sell for add-ons."
"Prices are great. I've used this service twice without a hitch at all. In fact, both times the service was as good or better than what I've received at premium car rental companies. Keep up the good work boys and girls!"
"Site, customer service and price was perfect! But one thing was not so good: despite I already paid CDW(if I remember correctly this abbreviature) through Internet, local company (Interrent) refused to rent a car for me in case I not pay additional 600USD of franchise!!! It was unpleasant !!!!!"
"Excellent price for service and car"
"quick and easy"
"Easy website to use, great prices. Using Brighton racecourse branch for collection - fantastic customer service."
"Easy booking and easy pick up and drop off"
"Excellent staff, excellent car and an excellent price!"
"It was generally fine. One small issue was that the booking was with Firefly and I didn't see any indication that this was actually a brand of Hertz (perhaps I missed this). As such, I initially could not find the pick-up location on a map. A quick internet search revealed that Firefly was part of Hertz and after that I had no trouble finding the Hertz office."
"Best price, superb service"
"Easy booking and cheappest quote"
"Easy pick up and drop off, lovely car."
"Very happy with service but insurance cover very high. That's the only complaint"
"Easy pickup, fast at office and a good car. Friendly service."
"The price was good, there were a umber of good options to choose from and opportunity to upgrade. There were no problems picking up and dropping off the car."
"Very fast service, new cars"
E Rentals is rated 4.59 based on 188 reviews