Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Email, Live Chat
"Complete theory for CPC exam!"
"Excellent service, the way the learning was structured was extremely effective and really made the information stick! I passed my HGV theory, hazard perception and CPC first time, and really felt I was as prepared as possible going in to the exams. Would HIGHLY recommend, and will be extending my subscription so I can make use of the resources while I prepare for my driving exam and CPC Module 4. Brilliant!!"
"Excellent Website ... well worth the money. i used this for Theory, Hazard Perception and Case Studies Tests for LGV . All tests were recently passed with high scores on the first attempt. It makes it an easy and interesting way of learning many subject.. if you put the hard work in you will achieve good scores on the day. The next progression from this was the practical and it gave me confidence to progress with lessons and pleased to report i passed my Class C Module 3 practical test 19.12.16. !!"
"Such a good but needs more advertising as i would have not known about this app unless someone told me. Thank you for helping me pass"
"Was scared when I start studying because English it’s not my first language,but this website is very good and I pass all my theory tests at first attempt."
"A brilliant website. It really helped me to get thru the theory tesf"
"I passed my theory easily and found it easy to use once I realised I didn’t have to watch the videos."
"The site was easy to navigate and plenty of revision clips and questions to help me pass my LGV exams"
"I found the material easy to read and understand as it was separated into smaller sections rather than dauntingly large pieces of writing. I really liked the fact the website is easy to navigate around and that I had knowledge of knowing what sections I have covered, what still needs going over and what needs revisiting if I previously answered questions incorrectly."
"Excellent all the questions and answers were there everything that came up spot on"
"It is very good. But most of the questions in test are totally different."
"Very informative. Had Almost same questions on test. Passed in one go ????. Really recommended. Worth every penny ????."
"Brilliant app, couldn't have passed without it. Passed first time x"
"I passed my Hazard Perception (85%)and Theory test (96%) 1st time after just 4 weeks of study with your excellent material."
"Covered all the questions I needed .was simple to use .and I'm pleased to say I passed"
"i found the site easy to use and i liked the idea that you had to change the colour of the sections as you worked your way through this made me determined to get to the end and thanks to driving 4 all i passed my theory test about a month ago. im now waiting to take my practical test so hopefully the show me tell me questions you provide will help me pass. The only difficulty I had was accessing the hazard perception clips, but you sorted this out for me fairly quickly."
"When I joined drivingtheory4 all I had not sat an exam for many years and I was a little apprehensive about passing my LGV Theory test and Hazard Perception test first time. I searched online for some training that I thought could help me which is when I came across drivingtheory4all. As I tend to learn better through visual training rather than text I joined immediately because they offered picture based learning on theory test question scenarios and also offered a pass protection. After using there service I managed to pass my LGV Theory at 95% and my Hazard Perception at 85%. I would 100% recommend drivingtheory4all to anybody studying for there LGV test."
"This made the difference between pass and fail, so I can't praise the programme enough"
"I'm so happy I just past my theory tests for LGV and CPC. I would definitely recommend this website, for me it was a smooth learning process, by the way my first language is not English and I past first time so I can only say a BIG BIG THANK YOU Drivingtheory4all."
"Great content, really covers all information that you will require on your test. I passes first time using this site and couldn't rate it highly enough."
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 389 reviews