Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Complete theory for CPC exam!
I used Drivingtheory4all to study for my 3 HGV tests, Theory, Hazard Perception and CPC Case Studies. The system worked brilliantly and it was great to be able to really pinpoint where I needed to understand materials a little more clearly. It is a great tool and as long as you invest a bit of time there should be no reason you don't pass when using it.
Excellent service, the way the learning was structured was extremely effective and really made the information stick! I passed my HGV theory, hazard perception and CPC first time, and really felt I was as prepared as possible going in to the exams. Would HIGHLY recommend, and will be extending my subscription so I can make use of the resources while I prepare for my driving exam and CPC Module 4. Brilliant!!
Excellent Website ... well worth the money. i used this for Theory, Hazard Perception and Case Studies Tests for LGV . All tests were recently passed with high scores on the first attempt. It makes it an easy and interesting way of learning many subject.. if you put the hard work in you will achieve good scores on the day. The next progression from this was the practical and it gave me confidence to progress with lessons and pleased to report i passed my Class C Module 3 practical test 19.12.16. !!
I class computers as a necessary evil, so being a hypocritical luddite, I have nothing but praise for your site. I was confident, not overly, going into my tests and passed all three in less than 3 hours. My only critique is to DVSA; spotting a developing hazard early should not be marked down just for a split second
All questions are old.time to time should be updated.not a lot helpful.need some changes.
Hi Altaf, Thank you for leaving us a review. We have a Crown Copyright Licence with the DVSA (the people who set the test), which means we use the latest DVSA revision questions and hazard perception videos. Therefore, this is the closest you will get to the real test. We would be happy to discuss this further with you, and go through your account to ensure you're on track to passing your test. If you wish for us to do so, please contact us at support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Driving Theory 4 All
Driving theory 4 all is easy to use and gives you a high pass rate I took theory test hazard proseption test and case studies yesterday and passed all 3 i would recommend this to anyone thanks
Such a good but needs more advertising as i would have not known about this app unless someone told me. Thank you for helping me pass
Very good learning material. Passed my PCV theory test with a good score, same with hazards perception, knew exactly what to focus on. CPC case study however needs some attention as the questions during actual test are much more complicated, nothing like these on the website here. Had a good experience learning on here thou, passed all 4 modules eventually and now just looking for a job as fully qualified bus driver.
Hi Pawel, Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on passing all 4 modules. We have recently improved our PCV CPC Module 2 - it now contains more case studies and a comprehensive learning suite. We wish you the best of luck with your career as a bus driver. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance. Kind regards, Driving Theory 4 All
Was scared when I start studying because English it’s not my first language,but this website is very good and I pass all my theory tests at first attempt.
A brilliant website. It really helped me to get thru the theory tesf
I passed my theory easily and found it easy to use once I realised I didn’t have to watch the videos.
The site was easy to navigate and plenty of revision clips and questions to help me pass my LGV exams
I found the material easy to read and understand as it was separated into smaller sections rather than dauntingly large pieces of writing. I really liked the fact the website is easy to navigate around and that I had knowledge of knowing what sections I have covered, what still needs going over and what needs revisiting if I previously answered questions incorrectly.
Excellent all the questions and answers were there everything that came up spot on
It is very good. But most of the questions in test are totally different.
Very informative. Had Almost same questions on test. Passed in one go ????. Really recommended. Worth every penny ????.
Brilliant app, couldn't have passed without it. Passed first time x
I passed my Hazard Perception (85%)and Theory test (96%) 1st time after just 4 weeks of study with your excellent material.
Covered all the questions I needed .was simple to use .and I'm pleased to say I passed
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 493 reviews