Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

206 Reviews

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest official DVSA practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date official theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Brian Wall
Verified Buyer

Hi, I found the theory papers to be very helpful. A must for anyone trying for the PSV licence. Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Their mock tests are exactly like the theory test which made me feel more confident when doing my theory. The revision materials are very good and very informative! Would definitely recommend, well worth the money.
Anthony Mcnulty

Passed 1st time
Barry Nelson
Verified Buyer

You need to use this site to pass your theory, I used the LGV part, There was over a 1000 questions and loads of hazard perception videos to watch. You work through the site learning as you go on, do as much or as little as you can take in. The mocks prepared me for the real thing, I was wondering if it was going to be the same questions in the real test, and they are similar. A couple of satnav questions threw me on the real test so maybe this can be addressed by DT4A. Anyway I passed my multiple choice 96/100 and my hazard perception 79/100 so a good mark I think. Couldn't have done that without DT4A. Thanks so much.
Perry Grant
Verified Buyer

Using this App you will pass your theory guaranteed!
I passed first time with 98%!
My two failures were not on this app, obscure questions!
Gary Barclay
Verified Buyer

Great way to learn and would use again.helped me pass everything 1st time.would recommend it
Martin Fisher

Passed all test first time with 90% in all
Verified Buyer

Past as soon as i purchased it, strongly recommend.
Verified Buyer

its like a teacher standing infront of you and teaching. it is a real teaching lessons and love the animation video
Nicolaie Cristea
Verified Buyer

Well, driving theory 4 all done well for myself while I pass the CPC test. I'll still have to come back soon to check if they have some ADR courses for HGV to get a bit of information before I'll start the course. I'll definitely recommend the website to others fact which I already did.I hope that everyone will have the same results as me on his exam day.
Florence Nyarusasa

Very helpful website!!
John Rowan
Verified Buyer

Everything I needed to pass my tests was covered by your course
Verified Buyer

I pass first time thank you
Nikita Richmond
Verified Buyer

Allowed me to pass first time. The format and wording of the questions is set out like the actual theory test which is good, especially for people who don't like change/not knowing what to expect.
William Kodom
Verified Buyer

Passed my Cpc theory with the help of Driving theory 4 All.
Mobin Uddin
Verified Buyer

It is very good. But most of the questions in test are totally different.
Flaviano Gomes
Verified Buyer

Good experience n fun to learn
Akhil Paul
Verified Buyer

Very informative. Had Almost same questions on test. Passed in one go ????. Really recommended. Worth every penny ????.
Piotr Romaniszyn

Brilliant material
Everything what you need
Julia Furbank
Verified Buyer

Brilliant app, couldn't have passed without it. Passed first time x
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 206 reviews