Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest official DVSA practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date official theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Irfan Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"This app is very very good.its masive help me and safe my time & money.i strongly racomand all new driver"
Ryan Evans
Verified Buyer
"Driving Theory 4 all helped me pass my theory, I passed first time with incredible marks"
Andrew Wisbey
Verified Buyer
"It was really helpfull so much that I passed my LGV instructor test !! Thankyou 😀"
Yusuf Abokor
Verified Buyer
"The leaning meterial were really informative and also provides a certain ease in regards taking all the information required to prepare for the theory test. Thanks to this methods of learning I was able to confidently take the test and pass on my first try. A big thank you to the team for coming up with this method!"
Pawel Wojniusz
Verified Buyer
"everything passed the first time. I recommend 100%. Class 1 Driver"
Aminah Namuleme
Verified Buyer
"I passed my theory test on the first time, and I would like to thank my friend who recommended me. I have also recommended so many people."
David Hutchison
Verified Buyer
"Before I signed up, I didn't have any knowledge on LGV Theory. But this type of learning meant I could study anytime I wanted, on different devices. It was also very easy to learn as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
Marius Razvan Pruteanu
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, I passed my test from first try. Recommend everyone!"
"I was told by a friend to sign up with Driving Theory 4 All because it helped them pass the first time and I did too! Their resources are really good. From the videos explaining the theory to the hazard perception videos given, it was easy to understand. Don’t hesitate signing up."
"The videos help a lot with all the explanation then a quick test after. It’s amazing practise to do be preparing yourself for your test."
Christina Adenike Adebayo
Verified Buyer
"I passed the first time! Most of the questions I practiced from your website came out. Thank you,thank you,thank you."
Adam Gudalewski
Verified Buyer
"Pass first time. Gr8 staff. Recommended for everyone."
Khadija Bouzidi
Verified Buyer
"Yes I'm so happy they are prefesional helpful also 2 of my friends apply for it last week"
Matthew Ridley
Verified Buyer
"Good vaule for money and can"
Kevin Honeyman
Verified Buyer
"Using Driving Theory 4 All was all I needed to pass my ADI Part1 first time. Getting 97 correct answers out of 100 also scoring well above the pass mark on Hazard Perception. Great work. Thank you."
Pamela Jacobson
Verified Buyer
"Passed my first two last friday 95 %👏 now on two my cpc finger crossed thank you for all your help"
James Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I found the material easy to read and understand as it was separated into smaller sections rather than dauntingly large pieces of writing. I really liked the fact the website is easy to navigate around and that I had knowledge of knowing what sections I have covered, what still needs going over and what needs revisiting if I previously answered questions incorrectly."
"Passed very easy to learn"
Andrei Scripcariuc
Verified Buyer
"Great site! You learn so quick! Wise idea with the animation..Well done guys..Soon i have my theory test😁"
"Couldn’t recommend this training software enough, I failed my test the first time as I didn’t realise how much detail was asked in the case study questions."
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.87 based on 289 reviews