Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Absolutely brilliant, past my theory first time
Rven kids can easy learn from here! I pass - first time!
It's superlative, after a month of studying with Driving Theory 4 All I passed the test, thank you!
I was trying pass my theory driving test 3 years with no effect. My friend told this is the best Web side to pass. He wasn't wrong. I spent 3 weeks learning and finally passed I'm so happy and I telling eryone this is the best platform to learn
Cat D (bus ) and CPC (bus) was fantastic passed first time thanks
Passed all 3 HGV theory test first time
Highly recommended.💯💯
I enjoyed every aspect of the teaching or the learning support. I am glad that you put lockdown into consideration by extending the support without extra fares or charges, thanks. I would like to book for driving practice with your company, if possible.
Helped me pass my hgv !
Loads of relevant questions which came up in the tests !
Use this tool and use it daily.
Dont cram learn its too much to learn ... take your time and make time for learning.
Passed all my theory test first time.
If I had any licences left to get id reuse this service.
Well understand and easy.
Very good course, I just passed all my test in one go with high marks.
Highly recommended these app.
Thanks
I passed with 96 and 87% for theory and hazard awareness for my HGV. I made sure I could answer every question on DT4A and it paid dividends. I will say I had 3 or 4 questions on the actual test I hadn't seen before, but I passed easily anyway. As for Hazard awareness, again made sure I did all the examples and it got me in the zone. Would use again if I needed to
Brillian way to learn theory. Videos are awsome. Pass my Theory Test first time. Hightly recommend.
I passed my theory test 3 weeks of using this app. They have everything you need to know in theory test.
Very good site questions ,very true to real test.
Highly recommended
Used driving theory 4 all for my part 1 ADI exam which I passed first time. I did use the DVSA official pack as well. This learning tool is very easy to use and provides a start to finish package and is more aimed towards learner drivers. There is a slight variation to the real test which doesn't use any kind of photographs or diagrams. The hazard perception videos are plentiful and provide plenty of practice to pass However the real test is all CGI so be prepared for a difference however the principles are the same. Some additional ADI based questions would be an improvement but I recommend driving theory 4 all.
Excellent app!
Very good staff
I thinking this the best material theory learning
It is the best useful app i have come across and it has really helped and it is very informative.
Thank you very much to Driving Theory 4 All. I passed all my exams. I took three exams in this year. I sudied online and all done very well. Thanks again.
Really easy to use and helpful with content that you need to pass your theory and cpc, only thing I would say that i wish they had a full case study mock test but other than this I have no problems with the site
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 449 reviews