Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

240 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest official DVSA practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date official theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Ken Patten
Verified Buyer

easy to use and understand and passed my cpc first attempt
Andrew Martin
Verified Buyer

Excellent training website! Without this I most probably would of failed! Would highly recommend this site! Best £18 I've ever spent!
Tim Lambourne
Verified Buyer

After paying for the membership and revising as and when I could, I passed first time! Very straight forward and easy to use.
Manjinder Singh

Very good I learn easily
Meriam Ghanem
Verified Buyer

I would like to say this website is actually amazing. I would highly recommend it, thanks to them I had managed to pass on the first go of doing my exam. If I was to give any advice it would be go through all the videos and so the test. The little mans voice will stick in your head. Yeah
Alan Thomas

Be honest I don't think I pass it
If I didn't use driving theory 4 all
Verified Buyer

I used it for my LGV theory, hazard perception and module 2 case studies training. The software is very realistic in comparison to the actual test and covers all possible questions and scenarios that you may come across during the tests. I got 97% in my theory test, 89% in hazard perception and 49 out of 50 (96%) for module 2 case studies. I wouldn't have achieved this without the help of Driving Theory For All. It allowed me to walk into each test relaxed in the knowledge that I knew my stuff, had prepared thoroughly and was going to pass. Well worth the investment.
Phillip Warbis
Verified Buyer

Everything you need to know is here , very easy to forward passed my LGV theory and hazard perception first time
Detelin Dobrev
Verified Buyer

Help me to pass my tests
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and very similar to the actual questions on my PVC driving theory. I have used this for my driving theory, instructor theory and pcv and passed all at over 98 percent
Muzaffar Khan
Verified Buyer

I passed my ADI test first time and all preparation only on driving theory 4all just I done it's really good for all learners
I want to say special thanks to driving theory 4all team
Thanks
Khan
Shabbir Ahmed
Verified Buyer

Passed my cpc module 2 first time. Got 40 out of 50. 40 is pass mark. This app really helped me get through my test.
Stephen Anson
Verified Buyer

Excellent all the questions and answers were there everything that came up spot on
Nicusor Danut Boscaneanu
Verified Buyer

The best ....past all at first time
Nigel Springall
Verified Buyer

Used the online practice and passed with flying colours. . Absolutely fantastic and the case studies are so similar to the real thing... can't recommend enough
Mitch Collins
Verified Buyer

Thank you 😊 I used it to refresh my memory took my ADI part 1 passed 91 out 100 💯 62 on the other thanks again
John Mwangi Karuga
Verified Buyer

Hi am very pleased to announce that I was very happy with your support with your theory leaning zone
Steven Brown
Verified Buyer

Easy to learn it's all broken down into manageable segments thanks
Kai Adams
Verified Buyer

Driving theory 4 all provide an excellent product. I had little knowledge before. I uses the theory practise for 4 weeks and passed my cpc mod 2 first time.
Derek Travers
Verified Buyer

The app was great. Easy to follow, learn and progress. The app has all you need to successfully pass a theory test and when you log on to DrivingTheory4All website you can access the hazard perception training.

I passed both parts of the theory/hazard perception test 1st time with a very high score.

If you follow the app training method you are guaranteed to pass or your money back.

The only reason I rate the app at 4 stars and not 5 is that during the DVSA test I encountered several questions that I had never seen before that were certainty not within the app. It could have been the difference between a pass and a fail but fortunately not. I passed and if you buy this app and follow the training, so will you.
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 240 reviews