Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Absolutely brilliant, past my theory first time
I used Drivingtheory4all to study for my 3 HGV tests, Theory, Hazard Perception and CPC Case Studies. The system worked brilliantly and it was great to be able to really pinpoint where I needed to understand materials a little more clearly. It is a great tool and as long as you invest a bit of time there should be no reason you don't pass when using it.
Excellent website that helped me pass my CPC case studies test on the first attempt.
Fantastic resource. Easy to use and understand. Go through all the modules and take the practice tests and you will do well. Passed my C1 theory test first time. :)
I class computers as a necessary evil, so being a hypocritical luddite, I have nothing but praise for your site. I was confident, not overly, going into my tests and passed all three in less than 3 hours. My only critique is to DVSA; spotting a developing hazard early should not be marked down just for a split second
Really great site. Easy to use. I used it to pass my pcv theory test. Passed first time. I highly recommend it.
Was good revision. Just doing loads of the mock tests helped a lot.
Helped me pass first time
Realistic
Simple & easy to use, helped me pass my theory first time.
Very easy to use once you know how yo access it via the url link. Videos are excellent for those who have trouble with the English language.
I purchased both my lgv theory and cpc module 2 and passed both in including my hazard perception first time very useful whould recommend to anybody wanting to pass
Passed me theory with 97%.
Very helpful info
All you need to know about the Theory test is there you just need to read thanks again Driving Theory 4 All I passed on my first attempt
The on line is in date but the course it self completely different and old to what you learn. It needs to be updated
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

The DVSA does not publish the questions that will be in the test, however, our material covers the entire syllabus.

We are always looking to improve and we would love to hear any further feedback you have. Please do contact us at support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Driving Theory 4 All
Driving theory 4 all good for me and everyone for to every time I open and easy for me I am very happy
I like to say that I bought your theory 4 all course which has helped me to achieve my pass first time with a brilliant Marks I thank you your course is brilliant and clear understanding I recommend to everyone very good training for your theory test.
All questions are old.time to time should be updated.not a lot helpful.need some changes.
Hi Altaf,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We have a Crown Copyright Licence with the DVSA (the people who set the test), which means we use the latest DVSA revision questions and hazard perception videos. Therefore, this is the closest you will get to the real test.

We would be happy to discuss this further with you, and go through your account to ensure you're on track to passing your test. If you wish for us to do so, please contact us at support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Driving Theory 4 All
an excellent course assistant clear and consistent covers all the questions in the theory test easy to use
Excellent app passed my theory test but enjoyed mostly the practice tests
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 421 reviews