Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

"Very easy to understand."
"Great service. Was a great help for passing my tests. Would highly recommend."
"Driving theory 4 all helped me pass my theory test excellently. All the questions asked are all I practised on this page."
"The best app ever"
"- very easy to learn. -all important details are explained. -easy to navigate. -really helpfull."
"No good"
Hi Hocine,

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We're always looking to improve and we take customer feedback very seriously. We would really appreciate it if you could send us more detailed feedback by emailing us at support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Driving Theory 4 All
"I can’t recommend Driving Theory 4 All highly enough. I sailed through my CPC Theory mainly because of DT4A. Thank you,"
"Passed my lgv theory first time. Thankyou."
"Very good"
"Brilliant platform and easy to use plus excellent value. Just study this and prepare and as I did passed both parts first time and I smashed it. Thanks guys"
"Very very good"
"Really good helpful and informative program helped me in my success with my hgv theory"
"Excellent"
"I like your product very good"
"Genuinely surprised. Good way to learn."
"The videos are really quite helpful and save time as all the information is shortened into a 3 minute video. I find this method much more helpful than reading the Highway Code as I feel this is a more interesting way of learning"
"super"
"I have passed my theory multiple choice 1st time Thanks to the app that you provide me with."
"A superb learning tool. Theory divided into bite sized chunks, so easy to read and take in. Able to dip in and out of the course, so that if you did not have much time you could just do a little study. The learning zone test questions were good at testing your understanding and helped you to learn the subject. The mock tests were invaluable as they follow the same format as the real test and extremely similar in content to the actual test. The hazard perception section was invaluable as it gave so many hints and tips about the test and the practice clips gave me a great insight into what was required for this test. Thanks Driving Theory 4 All - I passed first time"
"Passed my theory test first time after using this!"
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.86 based on 343 reviews