Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All
Email, Live Chat
Read Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

About Driving Theory 4 All:

Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Absolutely brilliant, past my theory first time
Very good
I passed my test using this app
I canโ€™t use hazards videos when I buy after only 6 videos opening rest of the video is subject to share Facebook even when I shared is not working totally rubbish
Hi Nasra, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble sharing on Facebook. If you contact our support team (support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk), they will be able to unlock the videos for you. Kind regards, Driving Theory 4 All.
All instructions were quite easy to understand and weโ€™re also very clear, I passed my test first time However, they could make some videos slightly quicker.
Amazing help, passed my theory first go with very high scores. Highly recommend!!!!
Very simple to use with clear and precise information
Very nice ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Itโ€™s a great App helped me a lot to pass Amazing , recommend to happy having, Great ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’ฏโœ…
With Driving Theory 4 all you will pass your test inshallah it very helpful
Exceptional learning tool! Would not hesitate to recommend.
Used DrivingTheory4All to practice for LGV C class theory test. Absolutely amazing resource! Can't stress how brilliant the service was. Each topic has preliminary lessons with both written explanations and image-based explanations, excellent for different topics or different kinds of learners. Everything you could want from a learning service; mock tests, flash cards, exceptional website layout, recap system and personal learning methods. Additionally, it turned out on the day before my test my subscription ran out. Long story short the company I'm passing my test with said they couldn't do anything about it and I'd have to pay a ยฃ25 fee to extend my DT4A subscription for 3 months, even though I only needed it for a day! I got in touch with DT4A support and Marie quickly extended my subscription for another day at no extra cost so I could finish my learning, AND was super friendly and helpful about it. Can't thank DT4A enough, made preparing for the test super easy and went the extra mile. Chuffed is an understatement.
This app is excellent, itโ€™s all you need to revise for your theory test, value for money.
Very helpful. I am so happy that I've come across this app. So informative. I would recommend this app to everyone. I pass the theory exam on first sitting. Thanks to all at Driving theory for all.
Very easy learning. I think I only had 2 questions that weren't included in the learning. Passed first time with 96 correct on multiple choice and 86 on hazard perception. Thank you for this app it was perfect.
Amazing I did my theary 2 times b4 yousing the app and faild and passed first time once I yoused the app I have lerning difacaltes and the short video helped me so so much
Because of you I have passe my theory test 49 of 50๐ŸฅฐI I really recommend to anyone is struggling with the theory questions,is so easy ,understandable and logical....also I'm not a British citizen so,English is not my first language but,still I was successful thanks to this app....which I recommend it with all my heart....Thank you all for your amazing work ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ™ Well done to all team!!!Theory 4 All....
10 out of 10 very good
This website is very very good
Passed my lgv/hgv cat c ,a week or so ago and did all my revision using driving theory 4 all. In complete honesty ,revision for me has always been a struggle however ,theory 4 all made revising interesting ,effective and pleasant therefore I highly recommend theory 4 all to anyone with an upcoming test. Five stars for sure
Some questions needs updating,