Driving Theory 4 All Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Driving Theory 4 All

About Driving Theory 4 All: Specialists in helping candidates pass their Car, Bike, ADI Part 1, LGV, PCV, and LGV CPC Module 2 theory test 1st time.

Our online theory test revision packages come with the latest revision tools licensed by DVSA, including practice theory test questions and hazard perception test videos.

We're a Crown Copyright holder with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (the people who set the theory tests). This means that we can always provide you with the most up-to-date theory test material, which gives you the best possible chance of passing the real DVSA theory test.

Email, Live Chat
"Couldn’t recommend this training software enough, I failed my test the first time as I didn’t realise how much detail was asked in the case study questions."
"Fatastic site the book that I used where out of date got suggested this site. Best investment iv done you will definitely pass with this site well recommended."
"Perfect team!"
"Passed theory test first time :)"
"I bought this after failing my CPC case study2 four times. It was a great help and I passed after using the service. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to pass."
"I clear my test this apps made it too easy to clear my test I clear 47 out of 50"
"The text is clearly set out and explained. It was a massive part in helping me learn and pass my theory, hazard perception and CPC."
"I was somewhat skeptical of the site, as it's very much cheaper to subscribe to than other sites that were specialising in the LGV CPC module revision. Driving Theory 4 All had clear concise lessons and a great set of questions which helped me prepare for my test and ultimately helped me pass first time."
"This is the best i was use different app then 3 time i fail then friend of mine recommended to me driving theory 4 all and i pass first time thanks 🙏"
"Good site, able to pass in the first go, though you need a lot of patience as it's quite long."
"Driving 4 is the best site ever, trust me, I just passed my multiple theory test on Large Vichicle 12/9/2017 after so many failures . And a friend introduced me to Drivingredients 4 all and I passed just only one month of studying with them."
"One of the best apps ever! Learning this way is a big pleasure and I passed my exam from the first attempt!"
"Lay out of the mock tests was exactly as the actual test which made taking it that much easier"
"the sytem is excellent. if anybody wants to pass UK Driving theory test all they need to do is take a membership in Driving theory for all and just practice 10 mock test and hazard pereception :-). but if you can be patient and watch all videos will make you a much better Driver. I was very impressed with the system and as it is video it is way better than buying a book and going through each page. All the best team!!!"
"Excellent website for theory prep! Last min prep- questions were exactly like this website. I loved the interactive videos. Definitely worth the money"
"words cant explain,this is very brilliant"
"Excellent and comprehensive site."
"nkjhjkhjkhkhjkh"
"Very pleased with this app , I downloaded it two weeks before test and revised every day. Passed test's with ease.I'd recommend this app to anyone doing cpc and driving. Excellent and 5 stars to you."
"Passed Theory, Hazard Perception, and Case Studies for HGV all first time! ????????"
Driving Theory 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 350 reviews