DKN UK Reviews

21 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate DKN UK?

Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Delivery

When I had a problem with my X-Trainer I contacted their helpline.
I was advised a replacement part was being sent. It did not arrive.
After this 10 phone calls were not answered, several emails were ignored.
Every so often they would randomly and reply saying it was now on its way.
3 months later I am still waiting.
Graham

Delivery

I ordered an item, turned out I had mistakenly ordered two of the same. On realising my error I attempted to cancel one of the orders. Impossible! No human contact on the telephone number provided, no response to any of my e-mails. Although the product is good I will not use this company again.
Manjeet

Delivery

Very good exercise bike for iome use. Easy to assemble and looks good. Needs to be plugged in. Nice clear display with plenty of programs or can use manual settings. This is good enough up to intermediate level of exercise. Conpact design so good if space is limited. Been using for a couple of months and no issues. Would recommend.
Gary

Bike great; app rubbish
George

Delivery

Everything about it is wonderfull . The ordering delivery and communications were first class and 2nd to none . Machine easy to put together . Wonderfull powerfull motor which takes my maxlmun weight limit in its stride . I was born 81 years ago in 1935
John
Verified Reviewer

Communication

Trying to contact support is impossible. I've e-mailed (no reply), phoned (just led around a loop with no-one answering. I only wanted to buy a new power adapter. If you buy from this company just hope and pray that you don't need support
Chris Staples

Delivery

Treadmill is a sturdy machine. Not really had it long enough to offer a rounded review but so far so good. There was an initial problem but the engineers returned quickly to sort it out.
Sharon Garrity

Delivery

I use the bike daily and believe it to be one of the best purchases I have ever made.
Kevin Cook

Delivery

The delivery was quick. The delivery guys were helpful. Love the machine.
David Durrant

Delivery

My AM-5i exercise bike is exactly what I wanted, easy to set up, operate, and with more functions than I can shake a dumbbell at. Delivered promptly as well. I'll do business here again.
Martin Lister

Delivery

Machine failed twice within first year. Lost weeks of use while machine was taken away first time , at home repair second time much quicker. It's been ok past two months but for an expensive machine I'd expect better .
Gavin Habershon

Delivery

everything was good, however, the heart rate sensor does not seem to give an accurate reading, everything else works very well, thank you.
Grant Apsey

Delivery

Service was impeccable. Very happy with the treadmill.
Anita Mountain

Delivery

I had a problem with my new treadmill and they sent an engineer round who fixed it and it has not been a problem every since.
John Graham

Delivery

excellent product at a good price. Delivery men very helpful
Keith Taylor

Delivery

Ordering via the website was very simple. Subsequent communications concerning delivery were efficient and flexible, and I was kept well informed as to arrival on delivery day. Overall a very easy shopping experience. And a nice bit of kit too!
Andrew Stokes

Delivery

The treadmill was delivered as expected without any problems.

After months use a fault developed in the control unit and this was replaced by DKN engineers without delay and the treadmill has been working fine ever since.
Lucy Oliver

Delivery

I only have one bad thing to say about the eco run treadmill. The heart rate monitor is really poor. It doesn't pick up an accurate HR and never has done, I don't know if this is a fault with my machine or an overall fault, disappointing as we picked this model due to the HR feature. Otherwise a good product
John Graham

Delivery

excellent product, easy to install, quick delivery, helpful delivery-men
Colin Lindsell

Delivery

Excellent product and service.
DKN UK is rated 4.05 based on 21 reviews