DKN UK Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend DKN UK

How would you rate DKN UK ?

"The console broke after just 3 weeks of use! Since then I have had a new console delivered with connecting wire. All seems well now!! My question is - how does one find an exercise bike with so many applicat- ions with it at this price?"
"DKN XC-140w cross trainer. The driven wheel snapped off from the cross metal support. All bolts broke away from the plastic wheel. Seriously DKN, seriously??? You built an extremely powerful metal frame for the cross trainer and you incorporate a plastic wheel to drive it? Doh !!!"
"Honest description, good value, great machine."
"The product was very good and it appears well built and works well"
Delivery
"When I had a problem with my X-Trainer I contacted their helpline. I was advised a replacement part was being sent. It did not arrive. After this 10 phone calls were not answered, several emails were ignored. Every so often they would randomly and reply saying it was now on its way. 3 months later I am still waiting."
Delivery
"I ordered an item, turned out I had mistakenly ordered two of the same. On realising my error I attempted to cancel one of the orders. Impossible! No human contact on the telephone number provided, no response to any of my e-mails. Although the product is good I will not use this company again."
Delivery
"Very good exercise bike for iome use. Easy to assemble and looks good. Needs to be plugged in. Nice clear display with plenty of programs or can use manual settings. This is good enough up to intermediate level of exercise. Conpact design so good if space is limited. Been using for a couple of months and no issues. Would recommend."
Delivery
"Bike great; app rubbish"
Delivery
"Everything about it is wonderfull . The ordering delivery and communications were first class and 2nd to none . Machine easy to put together . Wonderfull powerfull motor which takes my maxlmun weight limit in its stride . I was born 81 years ago in 1935"
Communication
"Trying to contact support is impossible. I've e-mailed (no reply), phoned (just led around a loop with no-one answering. I only wanted to buy a new power adapter. If you buy from this company just hope and pray that you don't need support"
Delivery
"Treadmill is a sturdy machine. Not really had it long enough to offer a rounded review but so far so good. There was an initial problem but the engineers returned quickly to sort it out."
Delivery
"I use the bike daily and believe it to be one of the best purchases I have ever made."
Delivery
"The delivery was quick. The delivery guys were helpful. Love the machine."
Delivery
"My AM-5i exercise bike is exactly what I wanted, easy to set up, operate, and with more functions than I can shake a dumbbell at. Delivered promptly as well. I'll do business here again."
Delivery
"Machine failed twice within first year. Lost weeks of use while machine was taken away first time , at home repair second time much quicker. It's been ok past two months but for an expensive machine I'd expect better ."
Delivery
"everything was good, however, the heart rate sensor does not seem to give an accurate reading, everything else works very well, thank you."
Delivery
"Service was impeccable. Very happy with the treadmill."
Delivery
"I had a problem with my new treadmill and they sent an engineer round who fixed it and it has not been a problem every since."
Delivery
"excellent product at a good price. Delivery men very helpful"
Delivery
"Ordering via the website was very simple. Subsequent communications concerning delivery were efficient and flexible, and I was kept well informed as to arrival on delivery day. Overall a very easy shopping experience. And a nice bit of kit too!"
DKN UK is rated 4.04 based on 25 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!