DKN UK Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend DKN UK

Tell us how DKN UK made you happy

"Ordered an AM-3i exercise bike end Jan 2019 and it was delivered really quickly. It was very well packaged. I found assembly to be be very straightforward and although I had read issues about assembly and electrical connections being difficult, I personally found it easy and had no problems at all. The bike itself is sturdy and very quiet. My wife uses the bike and likes it very much also. She is about 5ft 3in and the saddle has to be on its lowest setting to be comfortable for her. I Loaded Kinomap and Vescape, two of the recommended apps, and did need the assistance of Rob at DKN who was very helpful. My issue was with the Bluetooth connection but we resolved that and its all been good since then. I can highly recommend this bike."
"The console broke after just 3 weeks of use! Since then I have had a new console delivered with connecting wire. All seems well now!! My question is - how does one find an exercise bike with so many applicat- ions with it at this price?"
"DKN XC-140w cross trainer. The driven wheel snapped off from the cross metal support. All bolts broke away from the plastic wheel. Seriously DKN, seriously??? You built an extremely powerful metal frame for the cross trainer and you incorporate a plastic wheel to drive it? Doh !!!"
"Honest description, good value, great machine."
"The product was very good and it appears well built and works well"
Delivery
"When I had a problem with my X-Trainer I contacted their helpline. I was advised a replacement part was being sent. It did not arrive. After this 10 phone calls were not answered, several emails were ignored. Every so often they would randomly and reply saying it was now on its way. 3 months later I am still waiting."
Delivery
"I ordered an item, turned out I had mistakenly ordered two of the same. On realising my error I attempted to cancel one of the orders. Impossible! No human contact on the telephone number provided, no response to any of my e-mails. Although the product is good I will not use this company again."
Delivery
"Very good exercise bike for iome use. Easy to assemble and looks good. Needs to be plugged in. Nice clear display with plenty of programs or can use manual settings. This is good enough up to intermediate level of exercise. Conpact design so good if space is limited. Been using for a couple of months and no issues. Would recommend."
Delivery
"Bike great; app rubbish"
Delivery
"Everything about it is wonderfull . The ordering delivery and communications were first class and 2nd to none . Machine easy to put together . Wonderfull powerfull motor which takes my maxlmun weight limit in its stride . I was born 81 years ago in 1935"
Communication
"Trying to contact support is impossible. I've e-mailed (no reply), phoned (just led around a loop with no-one answering. I only wanted to buy a new power adapter. If you buy from this company just hope and pray that you don't need support"
Delivery
"Treadmill is a sturdy machine. Not really had it long enough to offer a rounded review but so far so good. There was an initial problem but the engineers returned quickly to sort it out."
Delivery
"I use the bike daily and believe it to be one of the best purchases I have ever made."
Delivery
"The delivery was quick. The delivery guys were helpful. Love the machine."
Delivery
"My AM-5i exercise bike is exactly what I wanted, easy to set up, operate, and with more functions than I can shake a dumbbell at. Delivered promptly as well. I'll do business here again."
Delivery
"Machine failed twice within first year. Lost weeks of use while machine was taken away first time , at home repair second time much quicker. It's been ok past two months but for an expensive machine I'd expect better ."
Delivery
"everything was good, however, the heart rate sensor does not seem to give an accurate reading, everything else works very well, thank you."
Delivery
"Service was impeccable. Very happy with the treadmill."
Delivery
"I had a problem with my new treadmill and they sent an engineer round who fixed it and it has not been a problem every since."
Delivery
"excellent product at a good price. Delivery men very helpful"
DKN UK is rated 4.08 based on 26 reviews