Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

They team here are very lovely, great customers experience and ever so helpful in terms of re-assuring the patient thanks
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
I first went to Lane Ends dental practice six years ago, with a mouthful of problems, and very frightened. They put me completely at ease and sorted my teeth out. Since then I have no problems, and I haven't needed a single treatment. Dr Tehranian and the entire team provide excellent care, and couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Brilliant !
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
A very friendly and professional service
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent service, all staff make you feel so welcome and are friendly. They take care and attention to preventative dental health. Fantastic service all around.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Been here for many years and always a friendly and very helpful dentist
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Very good customer service and polite staff, always proffessional and happy to help. Its good they send reminders when next appointment is via mobile and flexable with appointments also good value for money
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
As always a great service. From walking through the door. Everyone is welcoming and friendly and supportive. Colin does a wonderful job and my teeth feel deep cleaned. The check up is good and kind gentle for those with a nervous disposition is a great help. Thankyou.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
I am such a nervous patient and got so anxious and was just on the internet one day and came across holistic dentist,well i must say this is my third visit and from your first person you see is the receptionist who is called rachel you couldnt ask for a nicer person,she really went out of her way to make me a drink and a sneaky muffin yum yum,then a lovely lady called yvonne goes through everything with u puts you at ease, then you couldnt feel more relaxed seeing the dentist,cant believe the difference from an nhs dentist, here they take there time whatever issue you have, husband and wife the both dentists are lovely, if you want to look after your teeth and spend that bit extra i guarantee this is the best dentist by far,i travel 1hr to come here its well worth it.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Very friendly staff who always make me feel comfortable
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
This is a very friendly welcoming practice I am very pleased with the care and attention I have received
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Reminders for appointments are good and service is prompt. Never have to wait to be seen.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
The quality of the service and care is second to none.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
I have been a patient here for a long time and the service is excellent, both the hygeine and dentist care is first class.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
I've been using this dentist for over 9 years and the treatment I have had has been superb. All the staff have always been very helpful and I'd highly recommend this dentist to anyone.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Just been for my filling with hannah the dental therapist, from previous experience i have always been very nervous and scared to attend the appointment, as i found them so uncomfortable and my mouth was sore after, and left in pain. But since attending lane ends dental practice everybody have been so friendly and kind and really look after you and put you at ease. I felt valued and listened to, very respectful team. Need to have another appointment, but im not worried at all now. Fantastic dental practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Very professional, makes visiting the dentist a pleasant experience!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
The care and attension at Lane Ends is the best I have experienced in 53 years. Always made to feel welcom and always looked after., with my dental health always important. It's never been just a check up.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Very pleasent staff and well cared for
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Lovely staff, very efficient service. Like to be able to spread my payments through the year. Would definitely recommend.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 years ago
Great care and friendly staff.
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews