Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

The team are amazing and so caring. I always feel thst my care is done to an extremely high standard. It is professional exemplary care and recoomend snyine to visit for a review and advise on all aspects of dental care.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Ive just been for an extration with my amazing new dentist Dr Tehranian and it was amazing really wonderful experience didnt know he had done it. I made to see like family very special so thank you so much
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 5 months ago
Lovely people providing an exemplorary, professional service. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Always excellent service.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
I now live in Spain but when I am back I always come to this Dentists. I am quite a nervous patient and he always makes me feel comfortable and welcome. I always feel welcome by the receptionists also.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Brillant staff made to feel so much at ease.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
My faith in dentists is restored! I have been very nervous about visiting the dentist for some time, but my visit today has been fantastic. The whole team from start to finish have been kind, considerate and understanding, with absolutley no pain or discomfort. I have been reassured at every stage of the process. I will definately recommend you to others. Fantastic service everyone, thank you!!!
Just had my 6 month hygenist appointment with Colin, fantastic as usual my gums have never felt as healthy and clean and he never hurts me ! Im just waiting to see Dr Tehranian for my check up now, hes just amazing, he puts me at ease with his gentle approach every time and we always have a nice little chat, i actually look forward to my vists here every 6 months because everyone are so kind, warm and friendly. Its not like a dental practice its like visiting my family ! 😁😁 see you all in 6 months, it cant come soon enough !
Had another tooth implant. Thought at one point I would be stuck with a be stuck with a denture, but thanks to the fantastic work of Dr tehranian my tooth implant was made possible
I had chipped a tooth. Managed to get a quick appointment and the dentist managed to repair it quickly and without any discomfort. Excellent service.
Thank you very much for great experience today, as alwAys. I enjoy coming here and being greeted by always smiling and chatty team. Any requests are always proceed in timely manner and always followed up. You can feel the team is very happy team and provide top class customer service. Thank you,
During my first appointment with Dr H Kaviani, I felt like a respected indiviual with my needs carefully assessed. The consultation was thorough and detailed, more looked at professionally than all my previous dental surgeries. My overall experience was Professional and Excellent Care service given. Am looking forward to having continuing professional care here in the future and that my teeth will one day be as white as Helens!
Really friendly and amazing customer service. Weree able to fit me in for a hygiene appt also after a last minute cancellation. Advised on my retainer to wait and save my money until when I feel it is not making a difference as opposed to other practices that would push for the replacement.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent visit to Lane Ends Dental practise. Found both the dentist and hygenist to be friendly and professional.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 6 months ago
Joined this practice feeling very nervous about my outcome, the staff were very friendly and supportive, after all my treatment i left feeling very happy and pleased. I left my original dentist to join this pratice as i was confident with the work they had carried out.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 8 months ago
I have been a patient for several years now and always receive a warm welcome and feel valued. My young son had some treatment recently and received such tentative care that he actually looks forward to visiting now!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 8 months ago
I have been coming to this practise for many years now and i have always been satisfied with my treatment. The staff are very welcoming , approachable and are always willing to go the extra mile for their patients. If i was to rate it out of 10 it would be 10/10.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
Really friendly staff. Made me feel at ease and comfortable.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
The staff are always so friendly and welcoming. I have always received excellent service and they have transformed my smile, I wouldn't be able to receive the high quality of dentistry and attention to detail anywhere else.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
I have been coming to Lane ends dental practice for many years, the service i have received has always been first class. Whether it be a routine check up, or emergency treatment, I have always come away happy with the service that i received.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
Very friendly staff, excellent service.
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews