Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice

About Lane Ends Dental Practice: At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This AMAZING Dentist, Dr Tehranian, is sent from God. Just had a big extraction with an abscess - didnt feel anthing (except very slight pressure). Very GENTLE & KIND. Nicole the Dental Nurse was lovely. Come to this Dental practice for a great experience in very safe & highly-qualified hands. A big THANK YOU."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"I would highly recomend lane ends dental practice. my appointments are always very pleasent the staff are always very welcoming and the work that ive had done is fantastic!"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 5 days ago
"Just been for some cosmetic dental bonding on my front tooth, i was a bit worried because it had to be matched to my front crown, it looks absolutely amazing, i cant tell at all, a perfect match, Dr Kaviani is so skilled at what she does, no pain, i didnt even need any injection, i felt very relaxed, the whole practice has a different approach, they really do look after you so well, and everyone is so happy there, i just love coming here, Dr Kaviani even polished all my teeth too ! Im always made to feel so special , thank you so much."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 5 days ago
"Always friendly helpful and polite"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"All staff Very professional, polite and competent. Dentist explains everything clearly and i feel i am in good hands."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always pleasant staff, efficient and welcome experience"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"Had an appointment today at Lane Ends Surgery for a tooth extraction. I am a very anxious patient with a long history of dentist phobia. I cant thank the team enough for their gentle care ,reassurance , and professionalism.. I can honestly say that the extraction was completely painless and quick. I will always be that anxious patient ,however I would not change from this practice."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great experience. Really appreciate the sms reminders a week in advance and on the day. Not missed an appointment yet as a result. Hygenist excellent. Very knowledgable and extremely proficient. Good health tips too. Dr berg would be proud 😁"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Wonderful, friendly and professional first experience at Lane Ends. Very thorough examination and hygienist visit with a comfortable environment."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had major done to my front teeth and the work carried out was fantastic and very professional with sound advice all the way through the process. Would have no hesitation in recommending Lane Ends Dental practice they are absolute experts in the field and finally just want to say all the staff are very helpful and friendly."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I have just been for my third extraction with Dr Tehranian, i never felt a thing, absolutely pain free, the last one was a difficult one my tooth was under the gum and i never felt anything, i couldnt believe it was out in seconds, and no problems at all after, the dentist is so gentle and very patient, he made me feel very relaxed. Fantastic place this practice would highly recommend to anyone thats nervous"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"There is never any worry about a visit to the dentist when you come here. There is a relaxed vibe created buy the friendly staff and modern decor. I know my teeth are getting the best care. In fact they have never looked as good as they do now."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Appointment was on time , first the dentist followed by the hygenist , put at ease by friendy staff and i was very happy with my check up plus i was given good advice about having a sensitive tooth"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Been coming 17 years, very welcoming and always painless"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good pratice polite and helpfull"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Really welcoming staff on arrival, very friendly and smart. The clinic itself is modern and spotless. Colin is a wealth of knowledge and theres always something he can talk to you about whilst he tends to you. Haideh and Hannah are also very knowledgable and will talk you through every option available and help you decide the best way. Brilliant service throughout and would highly recommend."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have had a lot of bad experiances at other dentist from waking up while under and breaking my jaw while having my wisdom tooth removed, and dentures that hurt so badly that it was impossible to eat with them and was so badly fitted that kept dropping out as i spoke, only to be told, stick more denture cream on!!!!! It has now left me frightened of the dentist.................... dentist = pain???? Well not anymore, i came here because my son robert recomended it and i have never looked back. The staff are so brillant and the dentist really know their stuff, have got dentures now that fit and dont fall out, which has boasted my self cofidence no end. I really cannot thank them enough"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"I came to lane ends dental practice for a consultation and wanted to improve my smile. I find as im getting older my teeth are crossing and getting darker. I found everyone so friendly and re-assuring, not how i expected being a dentist. I would highly reccommend this dental practice for high quality dental care and service."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Always a great experience with Colin. He is great with my daughter and makes the experience relaxing."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Allways a 5 star service with all the staff really friendly ,been coming for years and would highly recommended"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very friendly reception. Dentist and hygienist always thorough and reassuring but gentle. Text reminders for appointments are really useful."
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 635 reviews