Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice

About Lane Ends Dental Practice: At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Ashton
Preston , Lancashire

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Prior to becoming a patient at Lane Ends Dental Practice I would have been anxious for days before a simple check up. But just the other day, as I was on my way to the practice for a filling, it occurred to me that I had slept really well the night before and didn't have that knot in my stomach that used to accompany me to the dentist. Thank you to Dr Tehranian and all the team for your kindness, friendliness, gentleness and professionalism. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lane Ends Dental Practice to anyone, especially those who have a dentist phobia."
"I founf lane ends dental practise about ayear ago and the dentist mr pahlbod Tehranian was realy great amd the dental nurses were helpful and profetional also the receptionists too i had my treatment and was really pleased with the way everything went so well i would also like to thank Yvonne for the welcome i got. Thankyou once again. Peter Scott"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 hours ago
"I have been coming to the Lane Ends dentist for several years and whoever I have seen has been excellent professionally and courteous. I cant say the dentist is my favourite place but the Lane Ends makes it bearable. e"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 day ago
"Great advice very helpful staff clean and fantastic waiting area all the staff polite and professional we couldn't rate this dentist any higher"
"Gave clear and good information was very helpful and helped me with all my needs to get my smile back"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 days ago
"Just completed my apointment with Dr Pahlbod Tehranian for a tooth extraction and couldnt be happier with the service. The tooth came out pain free and was made to feel calm throughout."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 days ago
"Experiance at this dental practice is amazing wonderful staff put me at ease as soon as i walked through the doors.All other dentists i have been to very dissappointed until i came here saved my teeth regained my self confidence."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very professional and friendly staff..... always fall asleep at hygienist as its so relaxing!"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 6 days ago
"I have been attending lane ends dental practice for about 6 years, before coming to the practice ive had a bad experience and because of that didnt attend a dentist for 16years. Im so happy with the service and treatment i receive at the practice, painfree and everyone is so welcoming. This is the best dentist in preston."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very warm friendly staff, always spotless and smells lovely, colin is lovely i have a fear of flossing and scaping but he helps me through it by making me laugh even when im telling him i hate him!! No complaints at all first class service."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have found the over all experience very good and would recommed lane ends dental practice to anyone"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"The practice and the staff feel very at ease,as someone who has had bad experiances at other dentist I can recomend this establishment."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always able to get an appointment at a time to suit unlike the NHS. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Dentist very efficient and all work was carried out to a high standard. Surgery looks modern and clean too. My partner recommended this practice and we will both be continuing here. Definitely recommended"
"I desperately needed all my teeth removed and replaced with dentures. A cloud hanged over me, how to accept losing all my teeth, and have false teeth, which seemed to be the only option , as I had lost all my jaw bone , due to gum disease. There are no words to describe how WONDERFUL my experience with been with Dr. Tehranian and his team. Everybody at Lane ends dental practice has treated me with respect, dignity and a deep desire to provide the best possible care. Making cosmetic dentures to an individual’s requirement l is a very daunting challenge to say the least. Patience, and perseverance is what it takes with each individual and Dr. Tehranian and his entire team came through with flying colours! There is no other dentist I would go to or recommend! When you find the best. Would give 10 of 10*"
"Great service and very thorough, i always feel I'm in good hands."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"Been for my 6 monthly check up with my dentist Dr Tehranian very friendly and made me at ease just like he always does,couldnt recommend the practice highly enough."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 week ago
"My experience of Lane Ends Dental Practice has been first class. The customer care is excellent with a very efficient booking system with text reminders as well as attentive and individual service. I wanted a dentist which offers a wide variety of services from health to cosmetic which Lane Ends Practice does but the emphasis is always on Health first with a commitment to a Holistic Approach which is a real bonus for me. Finally, the skills of my Dentist and her team have shown to be outstanding and reflect best practice. I had not paid for dental treatment prior to my attendance at the Lane Ends Practice and feel that it is money well spent. I could not recommend this practice highly enough."
"really lovely, smiley dentists & receptionist. always take care to investigate something if they’re unsure and explain. chatty and friendly. would rate 10/10 if possible :)"
"Always friendly and helpful Really pleased with the treatments i have received."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Been coming to Lane Ends Dental Practice for 16years always very satisfied with the treatment received by the dentist Dr Tehranian and Colin the hygienist. Great service as always by all."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Extremely proffesional, impecable service. Very helpful and knowledgable staff. Best dentist around"
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 570 reviews