Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice

About Lane Ends Dental Practice: At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Ashton
Preston , Lancashire

Telephone
"Lane Ends Dental Practice is terrific - friendly, kind and highly professional."
"After visiting Lane ends dental practice for over 15 years, i have no hesitation in recommending Dr Kaviani and her team to anyone."
"Nice ambience and everyone so helpful to ease all your concerns"
"Ive been registered at lane ends dental practice since 1995 and i have always been very well looked after here, ive had a fear of dentist since a child but i feel so much more relaxed here at lane ends, i would never go anywhere else as i trust the dentist and all the staff here."
"Colin is always very gentle and friendly, and always helpful with any problems. The dentist is also very good and my visit to the dentists is always a good experience."
"Lane End have taken me from poor oral health to consistently healthy teeth over the last few years. Always professional and friendly but frank about your current state and future needs."
"The best dentist in Lancashire ! The staff are lovely, professional and friendly. They also helped me with my maxiofacial surgery and shortly with my braces, so my smile will be perfect."
"Having been a patient at Lane Ends for over 11 years the treatment received has been consistently of a high standard. Dr Kaviani provides an exceptional service as does the dental hygienist Colin. The reception staff are very welcoming and I would happily recommend this practice to family and friends."
"All of the staff are helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is relaxing and wait times are usually very short."
"Have been coming to Lane Ends Dentist for a number of years. They offer a superb service and excellent advice. Always a friendly face on reception, hygienes are fantastic and dentist actually cares and takes great steps in being proactive in preventative dental care. Highly recommend Lane Ends Dentist."
"My faith in dentists is restored! I have been very nervous about visiting the dentist for some time, but my visit today has been fantastic. The whole team from start to finish have been kind, considerate and understanding, with absolutley no pain or discomfort. I have been reassured at every stage of the process. I will definately recommend you to others. Fantastic service everyone, thank you!!!"
"The quality of the service is excellent, the staff are all extremly helpful and friendly and the practice is well organised and efficiently run."
"Been coming here 12 years always nice staff very pleasent"
"Lovely friendly staff, relaxing environment, really put you at ease"
"Always friendly, professional and abke to set your mind at rest. Your mouth is safe in their hands. I have been a customer for many years and would hapiily recommend Lane Ends for dental care and hygiene. The pleasant and welcoming atmosphere along with the excellent value for the level of professional treatment you receive make choosing Lane Ends an abolsute must."
"Incredibly friendly staff from the reception staff, hygienists, dental nurses and dentists. Previously used to dread the thought of a trip to the dentist but not any more! Thank you lane ends!"
"I've always had a good experience here. I would reccommend the practice to anybody and look forward to future visits. The staff are always so friendly and very professional."
"I actually look forward to going to the dentist! A warm welcome and very friendly; with a calm understated air of professionalism. The gentlest dentist I have ever met. A tooth extraction was over before I realised he had started. I am on the dental plan and the reassurance of 6 monthly check ups, with a clean and polish is great. I have; and will continue; to recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice to everyone I know."
"i hav e always found this dental practice to be of the highest standard and all the staff excellent"
"Brilliant experiance very friendly and understanding staff with great interpersonal skills. Also give advice about health risks and give free samples."
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.98 based on 406 reviews