Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice

About Lane Ends Dental Practice: At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice407 Blackpool Road , AshtonPreston , Lancashire

"I have been a patient at Lane Ends Dental Practice for over 8years.You are made to feel most welcome,always treated with dignity and respect as if you were part of the family."
"I had a great expierance and the teeth look great. Im always getting comments about them. And that is what i wanted."
"Appointment always running on time, great friendly service as per usual"
Joanne Platt
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my experience with the hygeinist and the dentist. The practice is extreamly friendly. I would definitely reccomend."
"Very good service, very professional. Would and have recommened to t"
Alan Evenson
Verified Buyer
"I have been coming to this dentist for a couple of years now and had a full smile make over which has been an amazing decision and giiven me back my confidence, One of the best decisions of my life. The staff are amazing and have also helped me through a difficult illness going beyond a dental practice with their kind support and encouragement. My dentist now for life......"
"Had a great experience with all the work i have had done and that im due to have. Freindly staff have helped every step of the way and explained anything i was unsure about. Would highly reccomend for anyone looking for an easy going a proffesional workplace."
"Came today for repair of a fracture and was really apprehensive. Becky and Rachel were fantastic setting me at ease and making sure i was comfortable throughout. Thank you."
"As a nervous patient, Lane Ends Dental have given me the confidence i've needed to address all my dental needs. The staff have been so patient with me, the service has been absolutely amazing. Just wish i'd found them years ago."
Jane Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"The whole team are friendly and approachable I don't fear coming like I once did."
"What a fantastic and freindly group of people they were so kind and understanding about my dental phobia, the hygienist took loads of time to explain all about my gum problems, who knew what i was eating was affecting my gums! Everyone was very professional. I cant reccomend this dentists enough."
"Iv been coming to lane ends dental practice for 5 years now. I have had lots of treatment done in this time all to the highest standard and competative price. All the staff make me feel welcome on every appointment and assit in anything i need. Iv recomened many people to come here and all have recived the same comfort and treatment as my self."
Barb.winnard@hotmail.com
Unverified Reviewer
"Woderful treatment. All the staff are so friendly and helpful ."
Patricia Weston
Unverified Reviewer
"i felt very convident with the treatment that was given mrs kaviani was so gentel and understanding. I am so pleased with the results staff are lovely and very friendly."
"Ive been coming to lane ends dental practice for a couple of years now and every time i come i always have a great experience, every single one of the staff members are brilliant, they are all so friendly and they are a credit to your practice. Going from dreading going to the dentist to now where i actually look forward to it. Everytime you see the dentist they are ever so gentle and just make you feel at ease."
"Dr Kaviani has such an amazing attention to detail. She is a perfectionist and has put so much time and effort into making sure I am 100% happy with every detail of my new veneers. The team are all so lovely and professional, I couldn't wish for a better practice!"
Karl Catterall
Verified Buyer
"Staff are really friendly, and explain everything really clearly!"
David Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I have been a patient at lane ends dental surgery for many years now and i am always delighted by the standard of service and care offered to me and my family."
Kevin Ciotkowski
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, friendly service with a team you can trust. Really happy with my cosmetic work. Highly reccomend"
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.96 based on 93 reviews