Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

The team are amazing and so caring. I always feel thst my care is done to an extremely high standard. It is professional exemplary care and recoomend snyine to visit for a review and advise on all aspects of dental care.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Just visited Dr Kaviani at Lane Ends Dental Practice for my first new patient appointment, wow what a greeting i got, from the receptionist, to a lady that personally looked after me then took me into meet the dentist, they even took my coffee in the surgery ! Dr Kaviani could see i was nervous but she had lots of time for me. I have never had a dental appointment like that before. Im going back next week for a hygiene treatment and am looking forward to returning. The whole team there made me feel important and special, a rare thing these days. Thank you
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 6 months ago
Really friendly and amazing customer service. Weree able to fit me in for a hygiene appt also after a last minute cancellation. Advised on my retainer to wait and save my money until when I feel it is not making a difference as opposed to other practices that would push for the replacement.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 8 months ago
Ive just been for an extration with my amazing new dentist Dr Tehranian and it was amazing really wonderful experience didnt know he had done it. I made to see like family very special so thank you so much
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
Excellent visit to Lane Ends Dental practise. Found both the dentist and hygenist to be friendly and professional.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
From the moment you arrive, everyone makes you feel very welcome and comfortable. There is no overwhelming feeling of what might await. The whole appointment is very relaxed and informative.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Joined this practice feeling very nervous about my outcome, the staff were very friendly and supportive, after all my treatment i left feeling very happy and pleased. I left my original dentist to join this pratice as i was confident with the work they had carried out.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
From my first visit felt so at ease with my treatment.staff so friendly and welcoming.And my dentist being understanding and very detailed with my treatment.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
I have been a patient for several years now and always receive a warm welcome and feel valued. My young son had some treatment recently and received such tentative care that he actually looks forward to visiting now!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
I have been coming to this practise for many years now and i have always been satisfied with my treatment. The staff are very welcoming , approachable and are always willing to go the extra mile for their patients. If i was to rate it out of 10 it would be 10/10.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Really friendly staff. Made me feel at ease and comfortable.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely people providing an exemplorary, professional service. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Always excellent service.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff are always so friendly and welcoming. I have always received excellent service and they have transformed my smile, I wouldn't be able to receive the high quality of dentistry and attention to detail anywhere else.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been coming to Lane ends dental practice for many years, the service i have received has always been first class. Whether it be a routine check up, or emergency treatment, I have always come away happy with the service that i received.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very friendly staff, excellent service.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very helpful and caring staff. Would recommend this dentist to anyone who needs good care.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I now live in Spain but when I am back I always come to this Dentists. I am quite a nervous patient and he always makes me feel comfortable and welcome. I always feel welcome by the receptionists also.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Brillant staff made to feel so much at ease.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
This dental practice has provided by far the most pleasant experience I have ever had of visiting the dentist. My teeth feel thoroulghly taken care of!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service all round. Pleasant welcome at reception and both hygienst and dentist appointments on time. I used to hate going to the dentist but now I find it a strangely pleasant experience, thanks to the staff at Lane Ends.
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews