Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice

About Lane Ends Dental Practice: At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The team are amazing and so caring. I always feel thst my care is done to an extremely high standard. It is professional exemplary care and recoomend snyine to visit for a review and advise on all aspects of dental care."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have been a patient for several years now and always receive a warm welcome and feel valued. My young son had some treatment recently and received such tentative care that he actually looks forward to visiting now!"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 days ago
"I have been coming to this practise for many years now and i have always been satisfied with my treatment. The staff are very welcoming , approachable and are always willing to go the extra mile for their patients. If i was to rate it out of 10 it would be 10/10."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Really friendly staff. Made me feel at ease and comfortable."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Lovely people providing an exemplorary, professional service. I can't recommend them highly enough."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always excellent service."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"The staff are always so friendly and welcoming. I have always received excellent service and they have transformed my smile, I wouldn't be able to receive the high quality of dentistry and attention to detail anywhere else."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have been coming to Lane ends dental practice for many years, the service i have received has always been first class. Whether it be a routine check up, or emergency treatment, I have always come away happy with the service that i received."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very friendly staff, excellent service."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful and caring staff. Would recommend this dentist to anyone who needs good care."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"I now live in Spain but when I am back I always come to this Dentists. I am quite a nervous patient and he always makes me feel comfortable and welcome. I always feel welcome by the receptionists also."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 month ago
"Brillant staff made to feel so much at ease."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 months ago
"This dental practice has provided by far the most pleasant experience I have ever had of visiting the dentist. My teeth feel thoroulghly taken care of!"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great service all round. Pleasant welcome at reception and both hygienst and dentist appointments on time. I used to hate going to the dentist but now I find it a strangely pleasant experience, thanks to the staff at Lane Ends."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 months ago
"Everyone at the practice has been so friendly and helpful through the course of my treament. Dr Kaviani and the rest of the team have done a remarkable job, and have completely changed my smile for the better. The transformation has been incredible and the quality of the treatment is fantastic."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent friendly service with a smile. Its almost a joy to come to the dentist! Feel well looked after by the team, hygienist and dentist and they really do put nervous patients like me at ease."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 2 months ago
"Using this dentist for years. Always very professional. Excellent service and great dental care"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 months ago
"My over all experiences with the dentist, hygenist and administration staff have been professional who seem to strive for a high quality service for the customer."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 months ago
"Treatment always pain-free and effective. Came here 2 years ago when my previous dentist retired, and very pleased with my choice. Colin, the hygenist, is thorough but very gentle, and when I had to have a tooth extracted by Dr Tehranian, it was so quick that I did not realise it had been done."
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent service, really good, pleasant staff. A+++"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 4 months ago
"I would highly recomend lane ends dental practice. my appointments are always very pleasent the staff are always very welcoming and the work that ive had done is fantastic!"
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 4 months ago