Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice

About Lane Ends Dental Practice: At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Ashton
Preston , Lancashire

Mrs. Linda Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Lane Ends Dental Practice has from my first appointment proved to be an excellent service. All of those I have met have been professional, and genuinely caring. When I began my initial treatments, I was naturally concerned and had the odd stressful moment but the Dental practice was quick to help and support me. My visits now are check ups, I have taken the Practice's advice on routine care seriously and I'm always pleased to hear that I have managed to keep my teeth in good order. I highly recommend this Dental Practice, my monthly dental plan gives me peace of mind that my payment for the visits are covered, and those visits are enjoyable."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I came to lane ends dental practice after reading other reviews online and i havent been disapointed, all staff are very friendly and proffesional, the atmosphere is relaxed and the dentist is very thorough and at the same time gentle. I would highly recommend this dental practice."
"Dr tehranian has been my dentist for over 20 years. There is no one better. I have a very low threshold of pain and he makes sure that i have no pain and get perfect resuly everytime. I always look forward to my dental appointments. The entire practice is attentive and pleasant reflecting humor and personality of all the nice and kind people working here 😽"
"Great experience from a very very nervous payient, everyone was kind, parient understanding and took time to explain every step along the way."
"Always a very professional approach from the receptionist, dentist, and hygienist."
"I always feel very comfortable seeing both the dentist and hygeinist and they make me feel at ease. I never feel nervous coming to my appointments here! The receptionists are always warm, friendly and helpful."
"I have been with lane ends dental practice for several years and they are the nicest, kindest and most professionally dentists and staff i have ever been with, just recently i have had a problem which was dealt with quickly and efficiently and now has been totally resolved and i am very happy, cant recommend this practice enough."
Graham Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I've always been a nervous patient but everyone here is always lovely, and very competent . I used to change dentists on a regular basis but I am very happy here with the dentists, technicians and receptionists. Whether you want skill, professionalism, patience or simply a friendly atmosphere you couldnt do beter than here - I always tell people to come here"
Dave Carter
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and friendly service"
"I have been here for a number of years and I have seen that the staff here are very helpful; welcoming and friendly. Its a relaxed atmosphere, which will help anyone if they are nervous around attending the dentist. The densist themselves are very knowledable and can assist and guide you through any treatments you require. I would definate recommend coming here."
Barry Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I used to be worried about visiting the dentist but Dr Tehranian puts me at ease with his friendly approach, he explains clearly what he is doing and is an excellent dentist. Colin my hygenist is also excellent giving me tips on how to keep my teeth clean. In all my time at Lane Ends dental practice i have never had a bad experience and have always left feeling loke i have had a great service"
"Ive just had my 6 months hygiene and exam appointment, colin the hygienist is fantastic, i had an airflow stain removal treatment with him today, wow just incredable, i feel like ive got all new teeth, the way i get looked after here aswell with everyone is so lovely, they really do care about their patients, i always look forward to coming here, you get treated like family. I would highly recommend this dental practice to anyone that likes being treated with respect, lots of care and as an individual. Thank you"
James Sharples
Verified Buyer
"Always very proffesional and provide a great service!"
Rowan Horton
Verified Buyer
"Great experience at lane ends dentist. Very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend."
"I came here as I had gaps in my front teeth and I wanted them closed up somehow. From the first moment I came to the dentist I felt comfortable with the staff, guiding me through all of my options. After a consultation I decided on veneers/bonding. They are perfect! I was looked after all throughout the procedure and the aftercare has been second to none, I have recommened the surgery to everyone that I know, even people that I don't know that have commented on my teeth/smile. I would recommened Lane Ends Dentist to everyone! :)"
June Duckworth
Verified Buyer
"I chose this practice for my private cosmetic work due to their total dedication on getting my teeth to look perfect & what was right for me. Dr Kaviani went above and beyond what i expected. All the staff give 100% customer service & Yvonne is always available to help & advise."
June Duckworth
Verified Buyer
"I chose Lane Ends Dentist for my private cosmetic work because they went above & beyond what i expected. Nothing was to much trouble. Dr Kaviani was so helpful & advised me all the way on what was best, if she wasnt satisfied, she would make changes until perfect. All the staff give a 100% customer care service."
"Everyone is always very helpful and friendly. I am pleased with the treatments i receive."
"Always so polite and caring of the patients. They look after you, and provide a quality service. Very nice!"
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.97 based on 232 reviews