Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

I can only describe my experiance and treatment here as first rate. I have always been very well looked after and wouldnt hesitate to recomend this practice to anyone who requires excellent dental care.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Great friendly service. Always recieve the best treatment here. Staff are wonderful.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always very welcoming, friendly and professional along with brilliant dental care! I would highly recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always a great experience here. Fabulous, friendly, professional team. Can't recommend highly enough!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly helpful and considerate. As always.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Made me feel important. Quality of the work is very high. Staff really friendly and informative. I have learnt so much about my teeth and how to look after them properly. I have a great smile i can be proud of now. Staff are patient and help me feel relaxed as in the past i have dreaded going to the dentist. Everything is pain free here.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Ive been a patient at lane ends dental practice since 1990, and have always been given a first class service and been very happy, this is an amazing practice, everyone here are so caring and really go out of their way for you.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have attended today and had two fillings replaced by Hannah , and i have to say this was a pleasant experience , and has put me completely at lease for the rest of my forthcoming treatments! Thankyou
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Courteous efficient service. Friendly helpful staff.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always feel comfortable and relaxed coming here. Very accommodating to all needs. My daughter even enjoys coming. Great service and in times of emergency appointments they have always been able to fit me in. Highly recommend Lane Ends Dental.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I used to be dental phobic. My teeth were awful and i wasnt looking aftter them properly. I came to Lane End to have them straightened and have been back every 6 months since. I actually enjoy my visits now! Always made very welcome. Given excellent advice and guidance. I would highly recommend all the team there. Haide is so lovely too.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always love coming here.. Heidi is the best, lovely and kind. All the staff are great. My teeth have never looked better!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
The best dental practice I could ever have wished to discover. I've had an awful lot of treatment which i am just thrilled with. Spent my whole life being petrified of dental visits now I look forward to my visit and seeing all my friends
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I like how everyone is so friendly, everything is very informal. Also a massive plus is every treatment is completely pain free.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very knowledgable, friendly, and skilled.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have and would recomend lane ends dental practice, as i have always found the standard of service to be excellent, and the staff to be friendly and welcoming. If i have asked questions about my dental care, i have been well advised about the best course of action regarding my options.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been coming here for 8 years and have always been very happy with the treatment and service that I have had. I travel quite a distance to come here but it is worth it for the peace of mind it gives me to know that I will get excellent care.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
This is an excellent dental practice always very professional and caring staff with a warm welcome putting you at ease.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff were very friendly and professional and the results were far better than I could have hoped. Cannot recommend Lane Ends highly enough.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very experienced and relaxing every time I visit, extremely friendly and experts at their jobs, a pleasant visit every single time
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews