Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

Ive been coming here 17 years. My experiences have been pain-free with the help from friendly staff. I am now pn the dental plan which I find easier to manage payments. I would definately recommend Lane Ends Dentist
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Fabulous, friendly staff always ready to help
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I've been coming here for 15 years and ive joined the plan now. Always an easy and pleasant experience, never any problems, had treatment with Hannah which was pain free and relaxed.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I am a new patient at lane ends. The staff have been so helpful and kind to me, the practice is conveinient to get to and has parking. It is so wonderfully clean and bright. The dental staff are wonderful, they put me at ease when I was undergoing dental procedures and the procedures were done to perfection. I am so hapoy with the service they have offered me and have joined the dental plan.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Im a nervous patient but found everyone here understanding of this. All in all excellent
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
haveing previously had bad experances many years ago i was extreamy nearvious about comeing to the dentist. But the entire team here put me at ease and where very understanding of my fears and concerns. Ill deffinatly be recomending to my freind ... if i can do it anyone can.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly service, a pain free filling. Cant ask for more.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Totally professional outlook, painfree treatment and a lovely team of people!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Thorough check, clean and review. Time spent ensuring all was correct. Very efficient and very gentle!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic service as always, great staff , pain free treatment , couldnt be happie with the care received , big thank you to all
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Welcoming and treatment has always been brilliant.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service as always. Friendly staff who know what they are doing. Cannot be faulted. Highly reccommended.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Just love getting my teeth scaled and polished every 6 months - feel really clean and shiny, definitely worth coming just for that. But the dentistry is first class overall. You know you are in expert hands.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Great customer service, very welcoming staff. All the dentists and hygienist have a gentle touch - takes the fear out of going to the dentist!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely people. Very professional and caring. Very pleased with the treatments .
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always great service, at reception aswell as with Dr kaviani,Hannah and Colin.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always feel at ease with all the staff and all my treatment. Payment plan is an excellent idea and would recommend lane ends dental practice to anyone.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Exceptionally pleased with the results of my treatment. All the staff, dentists, nurses and receptionists friendly and supportive, also very understanding of patients nerves. Reassurance given throughout each visit. Would recommend the dental practice with no hesitation.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Really pleased with the service the best dentist i have ever been to very professional and amazing quality service.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
A very friendly and professional Dental Practice. All the services and support staff are polite and provide exceptional care. Highly recommended!
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews