Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

This AMAZING Dentist, Dr Tehranian, is sent from God. Just had a big extraction with an abscess - didnt feel anthing (except very slight pressure). Very GENTLE & KIND. Nicole the Dental Nurse was lovely. Come to this Dental practice for a great experience in very safe & highly-qualified hands. A big THANK YOU.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Really welcoming staff on arrival, very friendly and smart. The clinic itself is modern and spotless. Colin is a wealth of knowledge and theres always something he can talk to you about whilst he tends to you. Haideh and Hannah are also very knowledgable and will talk you through every option available and help you decide the best way. Brilliant service throughout and would highly recommend.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
I have had a lot of bad experiances at other dentist from waking up while under and breaking my jaw while having my wisdom tooth removed, and dentures that hurt so badly that it was impossible to eat with them and was so badly fitted that kept dropping out as i spoke, only to be told, stick more denture cream on!!!!! It has now left me frightened of the dentist.................... dentist = pain???? Well not anymore, i came here because my son robert recomended it and i have never looked back. The staff are so brillant and the dentist really know their stuff, have got dentures now that fit and dont fall out, which has boasted my self cofidence no end. I really cannot thank them enough
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
I came to lane ends dental practice for a consultation and wanted to improve my smile. I find as im getting older my teeth are crossing and getting darker. I found everyone so friendly and re-assuring, not how i expected being a dentist. I would highly reccommend this dental practice for high quality dental care and service.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Always a great experience with Colin. He is great with my daughter and makes the experience relaxing.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Allways a 5 star service with all the staff really friendly ,been coming for years and would highly recommended
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Very friendly reception. Dentist and hygienist always thorough and reassuring but gentle. Text reminders for appointments are really useful.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
As a dental phobic this is the one place I have been and not dreaded it. Gentle dentistry is much appreciated and kind staff, from the way treatment is carried out to a coffee because the traffic was good and we arrived early - the staff are fabulous.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly and caring staff, always quick appoinments and flexible timings, professional service
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very pleased with the care from Lane Ends dental practice. All staff are friendly and welcoming. They take all the fear away from seeing the dentist.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Ive been coming to lane ends dental practice since 2010 and attend regularly for exam and hygiene appointments. I have joined the payment plan also which makes life alot easier. I find the dental team are always kind and compassionate and the practice modern and up to date with a relaxed atmosphere.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Very welcoming staff! Made to feel very comfortable here.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I had my appointment today, all the staff are so friendly and helpful it really makes the expereince very pleasant. I would highly recommend the care, consideration and highly thought out treatment plans that this practice provides. Gentle dentistry is so important to me having been through a bad experience in the past. Would not go anywhere else!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
When i come to visit the dental practice, i find it very relaxing and therapeutic. Im on the payment plan which makes it so much easier for me. I would highly recommend lane ends dental practice!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Always very profesional, very friendly makes the visit a pleasent experiance
I have been coming since 2006, always friendly and professional, great service
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Highly recommended, after NHS dentist failing me and almost losing my teeth, these guys picked up the slack, and years on Im still coming, with my own teeth! Always relaxed atmosphere and take your teeth care seriously.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
When i started coming to this dentist i was very impressed by the way the surgery was so friendly and imformative about my teeth that i have never had before and find it a very pleasant visit every time, glad my husband advised me to come
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
I recently attended lane ends dental practice for a consultation, this was after alot of researching on the internet to find the treatments and services i wanted to receive from highly qualified professionals. From the the moment i stepped through the door and the welcome i received at reception i knew my research had paid off. My experience and treatment was like no other place i had attended before. Dr Tehranian spent time with me listening to my concerns and explained to me the treatment pros and cons which i have never had explained to me before. I actually felt like i came away knowing more about the condition of my teeth and the options available to me. They didnt pass any judgement either , really made me feel comfortable and relaxed throughout my visit. So different to anywhere else i have attended before. Finally found the dentist for me!!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 1 year ago
Beencoming here for a couple of years now. I have a real fear of dentists but can honestly say that this fear has lessened tremendously. Always a warm welcome from Yvonne and the reception staff, Colin the hygenist is excellent and Dr Teherain is so kind and gentle. Definitely would recommend this practice.
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews