Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lane Ends Dental Practice
Telephone
Read Lane Ends Dental Practice Reviews

About Lane Ends Dental Practice:

At Lane Ends Dental Practice, we look at dentistry differently. Our passion is to provide patients with brighter, healthier smiles through an unmatched level of comfort, care, and efficiency. By investing in the latest technology and training opportunities available our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kaviani and Dr. Tehranian have positioned themselves as leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and established our practice as the leading dental practice for comprehensive and full mouth rehabilitation. Above all else, we value the relationships we create with those who have entrusted us with their smile, and we look forward to developing a long-lasting friendship with you to keep you smiling for life!

info@dentistspreston.com

Lane Ends Dental Practice
407 Blackpool Road , Preston
Lancashire , united Kingdom

Everyone at the practice has been so friendly and helpful through the course of my treament. Dr Kaviani and the rest of the team have done a remarkable job, and have completely changed my smile for the better. The transformation has been incredible and the quality of the treatment is fantastic.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
Excellent friendly service with a smile. Its almost a joy to come to the dentist! Feel well looked after by the team, hygienist and dentist and they really do put nervous patients like me at ease.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
Using this dentist for years. Always very professional. Excellent service and great dental care
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
My over all experiences with the dentist, hygenist and administration staff have been professional who seem to strive for a high quality service for the customer.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
Treatment always pain-free and effective. Came here 2 years ago when my previous dentist retired, and very pleased with my choice. Colin, the hygenist, is thorough but very gentle, and when I had to have a tooth extracted by Dr Tehranian, it was so quick that I did not realise it had been done.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 9 months ago
Excellent service, really good, pleasant staff. A+++
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
I would highly recomend lane ends dental practice. my appointments are always very pleasent the staff are always very welcoming and the work that ive had done is fantastic!
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Just been for some cosmetic dental bonding on my front tooth, i was a bit worried because it had to be matched to my front crown, it looks absolutely amazing, i cant tell at all, a perfect match, Dr Kaviani is so skilled at what she does, no pain, i didnt even need any injection, i felt very relaxed, the whole practice has a different approach, they really do look after you so well, and everyone is so happy there, i just love coming here, Dr Kaviani even polished all my teeth too ! Im always made to feel so special , thank you so much.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Always friendly helpful and polite
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
All staff Very professional, polite and competent. Dentist explains everything clearly and i feel i am in good hands.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Always pleasant staff, efficient and welcome experience
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Had an appointment today at Lane Ends Surgery for a tooth extraction. I am a very anxious patient with a long history of dentist phobia. I cant thank the team enough for their gentle care ,reassurance , and professionalism.. I can honestly say that the extraction was completely painless and quick. I will always be that anxious patient ,however I would not change from this practice.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Great experience. Really appreciate the sms reminders a week in advance and on the day. Not missed an appointment yet as a result. Hygenist excellent. Very knowledgable and extremely proficient. Good health tips too. Dr berg would be proud 😁
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
Wonderful, friendly and professional first experience at Lane Ends. Very thorough examination and hygienist visit with a comfortable environment.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
I had major done to my front teeth and the work carried out was fantastic and very professional with sound advice all the way through the process. Would have no hesitation in recommending Lane Ends Dental practice they are absolute experts in the field and finally just want to say all the staff are very helpful and friendly.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 10 months ago
I have just been for my third extraction with Dr Tehranian, i never felt a thing, absolutely pain free, the last one was a difficult one my tooth was under the gum and i never felt anything, i couldnt believe it was out in seconds, and no problems at all after, the dentist is so gentle and very patient, he made me feel very relaxed. Fantastic place this practice would highly recommend to anyone thats nervous
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
There is never any worry about a visit to the dentist when you come here. There is a relaxed vibe created buy the friendly staff and modern decor. I know my teeth are getting the best care. In fact they have never looked as good as they do now.
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Appointment was on time , first the dentist followed by the hygenist , put at ease by friendy staff and i was very happy with my check up plus i was given good advice about having a sensitive tooth
Been coming 17 years, very welcoming and always painless
(Lane Ends Dental Practice) - Posted 11 months ago
Very good pratice polite and helpfull
Lane Ends Dental Practice is rated 4.99 based on 662 reviews