Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

About Debenhams Car Insurance:

With a range of cover to suit your individual needs that come with more as standard - there has never been a better time to get covered with Debenhams Travel Insurance. Prices start from under £5 for a single trip and under £30 for annual cover. Features include: Unlimited medical expenses cover available Cover of up to £2,500 for personal belongings, plus up to £500 for your cash Over 40 adventure sports covered FREE cover for your kids* All annual policies include winter sports cover as standard *Up to three under 18s per insured adult.

customerservices@debenhamstravelinsurance.com

Tell us how Debenhams Car Insurance made you happy
Completed Insurance online .Good value. Contacted by customer services to check if I was happy with cover and if I needed any further help. Very polite ,not at all pushy . Great service .
Customer service is non existent. When you do speak with them the do not understand basic English. So many hidden charges and if you take out a pay monthly plan they will call you up 13 days later demanding the policy paid in full. Very little help
I really happy Debenhams give me a good offer
Iam really for the offer that Debenhams gave me is excellent deal I will recommend to anyone I know
I am very happy about the service
Got sent a renewal quote overcharged by %120 two years in the row without giving any reason of why this is happening. First time they gave me a discount after my phone call with questions. This time not even going through this as there are plenty of better deals even than my original price. Mind that I had no accidents in my life and ALL details remained the same, same car also. Absolute joke of the company, do yourself a favour and go with someone else!
Quick & easy to take out my car insurance. Policy only commenced 2 days ago so early days and I have not had a reason to speak to staff for anything.
Process quick and easy Friendly staff Reasonably priced
Best price & best service
This was my first experience of car insurance and am absolutely disgusted with the service and would not recommend at all . I took out my policy and 6 weeks later received a letter asking for all kinds of documents and giving me 48 to provide them . They wanted photo of car , photo of vin of car , photo of log book , proof of address , proof of occupation for myself and named driver … all this was sent over and they were still not satisfied and wanted a photo of the back of the car then they said that the proof of occupation was not good enough and now my policy is cancelled. I will now have to source another insurer which will cost me more money ...
Very helpful and affordable price even though finance didn't except my credit check they still helped out to pay the whole Insurance in 4 months payment plan. Definitely will recommend to family and friends.
Really easy to talk to and very helpful great price
Quick and easy to sign up, customer services are very helpful, friendly and helpfull great company
Quick, easy and very polite.
Only issue I had is that my bank declined the payment thinking it was fradulent and for that reason I was unable to set up and continue with the policy. Had to re-run it all through again as Debenhams call centre would not take the payment over the phone without charging me £20 for the pleasure.
Very easy to set up & fast efficient service
Very helpful and polite
I haven't had a car for years, so I expected it to be very high, but Debenhams made me very happy, I got a suprise of how inexpensive it was for me, well done Debenhams
First time and first year insurance, cheapest quote around
This is my 3rd year with Debenhams car insurance and I very happy with the outcome every year the staff very friend but I would find it easier if you didn't have to renew your policy over the phone every time a roll over with contact via email or you you don't contact would be much easier but overall I still recommend to family and friends
Debenhams Car Insurance is rated 3.74 based on 1,054 reviews