Cut Price Tiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cut Price Tiles
Read Cut Price Tiles Reviews

About Cut Price Tiles:

Great Tiles Great Prices!

daniel@cut-price-tiles.co.uk

30-36 Ivatt Way, Westwood Ind Est

Nice colours and quality.
Rob has been brilliant! Delivery super quick and well packaged.
Quick responsive service. My sample arrived very quickly. Sadly it wasn’t an exact match to our existing bathroom that we wanted to develop. Very close match. Thanks
I call and ask about stock of some tile. It was 28 sqm, when I bought, paid for 80 tiles (10 sqm) 2h later I have phone call they offer me 32 tiles, that what was real stock, which I refuse. Fully refunded after few days.
Excellent service and very prompt cluster service team that do their best to resolve any issues with purchase or shipment. Very happy with their services and selection
Ordered 3 samples only received 1 and it was broken! But above all it wasn't even the correct size as described!
Great value high quality tiles, very helpful
Cut Price Tiles 5 star review on 20th September 2021
My sample order never arrived. Waste of time.
Love the hex tiles and I will be ordering soon,great service and even better products
Tiles arrived in great condition and quickly
No problems delivery driver was Excellent very helpful, Would buy from you again😀
Excellent in all ways. Superb service. Derek Oakley
Easy to use website. I normally prefer to use Paypal for payments but Sage pay is fine. Items arrived very quickly and very well packed in good condition. Definitely will use them again and recommend to my family and friends.
Great service, speedy delivery
Top quality products, fast shipping, generous samples.
Very pleasant on the telephone.
Very good service
Very efficient
Excellent customer service from this company who immediately, and without quibble, replaced my entire order after the first delivery arrived smashed. Highly recommend for quality products at a good price.
A swift delivery of sample tiles. A good sélection of tiles available at good prices.
Cut Price Tiles is rated 4.6 based on 381 reviews