Curtains Made For Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free
Read Curtains Made For Free Reviews

About Curtains Made For Free:

Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy
Simple to order. Quick delivery. Super fabrics. Best quality making I've ever bought; pattern matched, straight, well-finished. Couldn't be happier.
Excellent service and quality of the make up is good. I have absolutely nothing to complain about
fabric width joined unevenly giving a creased look
Hello Umar, We have tried to contact you on a few occasions regarding this review. We have had no contact from you to advise us of this issue, if we were made aware of this we would do everything we can to help you and get this resolved. Please feel free to get in touch to discuss, we do not want you to be dissatisfied with your new curtains, we are here to help. Thanks, Ashleigh.
I got some cushion covers made - they were the correct size and material, and the workmanship was good quality. They arrived within the stated timeframe. The only thing that wasn't good was that the zip openings were a bit small, so it was very difficult to squeeze the cushions into the covers. I managed it in the end, and the actual fit is perfect, but it would be better if the zip reached the full width of the cushion.
These were cheaper than all my other quotes by literally hundreds of pounds. I was worried it was too good to be true but they arrived exactly when they said they would, seem really well made, hang beautifully and look absolutely stunning. Will definitely use again.
Really pleased with my curtains and blind. They said it would take 6 weeks and it did exactly. I measured myself after watching their videos online and they fit perfectly. Good value for money and I shopped around.
The cushions arrived exactly as ordered and were excellent quality. Ordering colour swatches before choosing the cushions is a good idea. Delivery can be up to 6 weeks but ours arrived in 5. Would highly recommend this company.
Really pleased with my curtains, great price, arrived as expected and they look great! Only down side is that they smelt very strongly of air freshener. Fortunately, that faded after a few days.
I am very pleased with my curtains you have done an excellent job very good price and lush curtains so chuffed!!
Curtains Made For Free 5 star review on 14th May 2021
New curtains arrived today exactly as ordered. Delivery can be up to 6 weeks but ours arrived a week early. Fantastic quality and workmanship and the colour was perfect. Would highly recommend this company.
Love my new curtains! Curtains Made For Free delivered them earlier than expected, they came packaged really well and didn't even need ironing! The workmanship is great. I shall certainly use them again if I need new curtains in the future. Thank you Curtains Made For Free.
Really pleased with the quality and finish of the two sets of curtains. Delivered on time. Great service. Thank you
Received well within the estimated time. Well made and comfortable cushions.
Stunning Excellent quality Already gathered ready to hang I nipped to the shop for the curtains hooks All fitted in very little time Would highly recommend
Lovely cushions great easy service
I am delighted with the quality, cost and service. Thank you so much!
We love our new curtains. It was great to be able to chose our own material. It worked out much cheaper than the high street alternative, The communication was great too when there were supply chain issues.
Just as I'd hoped for. Well made, exact length, packaged as not to crease and arrived day before due date. Will definitely buy from "Curtains made for free" again Thank you
Best quality made to measure blinds - customer service is amazing- 👍
Absolutely delighted with new curtains. Arrived on time, great quality and they were out of the box and hanging within 30 mins of being delivered. They look great. Thank you so much, will definitely be using again.
Well made curtains and cushions - exactly as advertised. Great price, quality and service
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.87 based on 718 reviews