Curtains Made For Free Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Excellent quality, very pleased."
"Beautifull made ,came on time and the owner is great every confidence in her she just new what I wanted , thanks for everything love them"
"Curtains look great and quality is excellent."
"I have ordered from Curtains Made For Free twice now and have been really impressed with the fabric designs, the quality of the fabric and the service. Ordering was very simple, compared to many online curtain-making companies, the range of fabrics and colourways was extensive, the curtain itself was well-made and it arrived within a couple of weeks - what's not to like?!"
"Had a pelmet made to order. Excellent result. Also had matching tie backs. Had hoped for return of surplus material, but not so."
"Website was very easy to use and I am delighted with the finished product. The curtains are well made and look great. Delivery notification was efficient and they arrived precisely within the hour slot."
"Love these curtains they are soooo nice!!!!!"
"Pleased with the curtains. Seems needed pressing. Washing/drycleaning instruction are needed please"
"I ordered 4 cushions, 2 lampshades and 2 doorstops in the same fabric. Delighted with my purchases. Would use this company again; highly recommend."
"We have used Curtains Made for Free for several years and have always been delighted with the result!"
"Lovely. Price was so good it wasn’t worth me making them myself. Delivered sooner than expected too."
"I was rather hesitant to order from Curtains Made For Free not having had a personal recommendation, but as they quoting a price significantly cheaper than my local curtain shop for exactly the same material, I took a deep breathe and ordered. The curtains arrived and I am very pleased with them. They came within their quoted time period, the quality of the stitching seems excellent and they hang well. Communication was excellent. I will order from you again - thank you!"
"Lots of advice on the website about measuring correctly, very useful. Our blind arrived within the time stated on ordering and was of excellent quality. The only downside was the courier DHL left the package by the front gate in the rain when there was a covered porch 20 feet away, fortunately the blind was well wrapped. 5 stars for the product, 1 star for delivery."
"I was hesitant to order curtains online but I was so pleased with the results. I had set my heart on a certain voyage fabric and curtains for free supplied the fabric and made two sets of huge pencil pleat curtains and a bind all beautifully finished and carefully packed. I saved about £800 based on the other quotes received. I’m very happy!"
"Very well made attractive curtains and good service. The curtains arrived within 3 or 4 weeks and were packed well with minimal creasing. We had a query about fitting which was clearly answered on the phone. We would certainly use Curtains Made for Free again and can recommend this company."
"Absolutely Fantastic, we ordered the curtains with express service and they were with us eight days later Great quality, and very reasonably priced"
"Excellent service. Very pleased with my purchase. Highly recommend."
"Very efficient service and two high quality cushions delivered. Swatches arrived promptly by post too. I would recommended the company."
"I shall buy from Curtains Made for Free again the curtains well made"
"Very good service. Easy to order and Sarah in Customer Services got back to me straight away when I had a query. Really recommend them."
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.87 based on 265 reviews