Curtains Made For Free Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy

"Thankyou so much my blind is perfect,lovely quality fitting couldn’t have been easier and very helpful when I had an enquiry definitely would recommend with 5 stars."
"Had a long wait for the fabric to come into stock, but was kept informed by email. When the fabric arrived the curtains were quickly made up and posted to me. They were worth the wait as they look superb."
"Once again, a hassle-free purchase, made from the comfort of my home. I wholeheartedly recommend Curtains Made For Free for quality, price and customer service. I am more than happy with my roller blind, cut to fit my specifications. I have now used this company 4 times for Roman and Roller blinds made to measure, I have nothing but praise for them. Thank You. Rosalind Comer"
"Although the order received was well wrapped, It was delivered while we were away, and was left at the front door, where it is visible to any one passing by. So we were lucky that the neighbour kindly picked it and kept it safe till our return."
Thank-you for your review of Curtains Made For Free - we will contact our courier and let them know that this is not the service we expect - a 'leave in safe place' should only be provided if the customer has given authority to do so, therefore on this occasion the courier has not followed the terms within our account and I am very sorry for this.
I do hope that you are happy with the product that you received from ourselves and if you could review the product that would also be great.
Thank you and apologies again for the service of our courier.
"The staff in North Shields are very helpful and friendly and managed to make the set of curtains in under the expected time so excellent service!"
"Very pleased with quality of curtains"
"Loved the fabric range. Very easy to use site. Curtains look perfect in situ."
"I love the look of my new curtains. They look amazing. Thank you for all your support also, and for answering my queries. I will certainly use your service again. Sharon"
"Recently purchased a pair of Tie backs, very happy with the workmanship,reasonably priced ,would buy from this company again."
"I am very pleased with the curtains you made me.. they arrived on time and you kept me upto date with their delivery. time. They look very stylish hanging in my bedroom Thank you very much. I would certainly use you again and recommend your company to friends"
"Excellent service and quality"
"I have my curtains but wanted extra material to cover my dining chairs. Ordered one afternoon received it next day. Fabulous service"
"Really pleased with our Roman blind, beautifully made and came on time. Only one criticism the lining would of looked better in white (had there been a choice) rather than ivory as the blind is mainly white so when down it has a yellowing hue. Would highly recommend though."
"Very pleased with my new curtains and valance. The blackout lining works well and the curtains are perfect, exact measurements. Arrived well packaged within the time frame. Would certainly buy from this company again."
"Excellent workmanship, prompt service, kept updated on the progress of the making of the curtains. Used this company in the past and would not hesitate to use again. Thank you for my lovely curtains."
"Received samples efficiently and then placed an order. Delivery was three weeks and the curtains were received just under that promised time. We are very happy with the quality and the two pairs are now hanging in a bedroom. Thanks"
"I was slightly nervous buying curtains online, having never done so before, but actually the process is very easy and the curtains look lovely, I'm really pleased with them."
"Arrived quickly and beautifully made. At a good price too! Will definitely use again!"
"Bought a fairly expensive fabric which was thick. It didn’t need blackout lining and it hung well. Quality of stitching I can’t fault. Delivery as expected and customer service happy to help when I changed my mind about the colour of the rings."
"Perfect, ordered and delivered without any problems , beautiful blind, would definitely recommend."
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.88 based on 441 reviews