Curtains Made For Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free
Read Curtains Made For Free Reviews

About Curtains Made For Free:

Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy
Very pleased with our new curtains, very well made and hang beautifully. Would use Curtains Made For Free again and would thoroughly recommend.
Long wait time but always worth it. Beautifully made and to specification. Nice to deal with too.
I ordered 2 cushions which were lovely and really well made. Good delivery service
Cushion covers perfectly made and delivered on time
Lovely curtains. Will be ordering again soon
I was really pleased with my Roman Blind. The instructions on how to order the right size was straight forward and they fit perfectly. Would definitely use them again.
Ordered a bed runner to match already purchased blinds and cushions and very pleased with it.
All of my house curtains and roman blinds have been purchased from Curtains Made for Free and have always been very pleased with the results.
FABULOUS curtains, beautifully made. I couldn't be happier!
Curtains Made For Free 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Curtains very well made and delivered within time stated. Really pleased!
Fantastic service. Two windows made for me in the time said when order was placed .
Used Curtains Made For Free in every room in my home in the past. Found them value for money, good quality and good range to choose from. However the customer service let them down badly today and I ordered my blinds elsewhere.
We were given a one hour slot due Covid regs and so we were the only customers in the showroom. The lady was more preoccupied with tidying the showroom than giving us any attention.
Such a shame :(
Very good quality material (loads of fabric choice) and well made. Really pleased and will definitely buy from them again.
Very happy with my cushions. Well made and delivered before the date they originally gave me! Thank you.
Super pair of high quality curtains. Really happy with them. Would definitely use them again.
The blinds arrived - really well made and easy to put up. Very good value too.
Our new curtains look beautiful. They are very well made and are just what we wanted.
This service is fantastic! I was worried when I ordered them, that I might never get them. However I can't recommend this company highly enough! Firstly the price was the best by far compared to other quotes I received. I was quoted £900 from one whereas I paid less than £600 for exactly the same items. I ordered two roman blackout blinds and a set of matching blackout curtains in Studio G Rose Garden Sky fabric. The estimated delivery was 5 weeks and they arrived exactly within 5 weeks. They were beautifully packaged, carefully arranged so that the curtains could be hung easily. The quality of them is exquisite, I'm thrilled with them. Thank you so much. I would definitely use this service again.
Couldn’t be happier with my curtains and cushions. The quality is fantastic and they are so beautifully made. The price was reasonable too and compared to other sites. I feel the quality is a lot better though having ordered from other sites in the past. I would highly recommend.
Fabric is always of great quality - All blinds and curtains I have ordered have looked and felt amazing - customer service is second to none! I would never go anywhere else for this service,
Lovely quality curtains