Curtains Made For Free Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy

"Great service - quick, efficient, minimal measurements required and perfect result and great quality. Highly recommended"
Posted 30 minutes ago
"It was scatter cushions, the service was prompt, they were well made, pleased with my purchase."
"Just received second set of curtains made by CMFF; one fitting for my 12' lounge window and the other for small 4' window. Excellent fitting and made really well. Both made and delivered in 3 weeks. Price compared favourably with other suppliers."
"Second time we have used and pleased with results, and time they take to deliver. Only niggle is they charge for samples when you can get them free elsewhere"
"Only just found this company. Great choice of products. 2 cushions arrived promptly, and were exceptional quality."
"I have nothing but good comments to say about this company. Initially being very apprehensive purchasing such expensive bespoke items online all my worries were totally put to bed. Their customer service was second to none, although correspondences were made via email, no tel number available, I received a reply to all queries within 24 hours. I paid for the fast track service as I had a dead line to meet, delivery was promised within 10 days of purchase, both pairs of curtains were completed and despatched within 8 days. The quality of the end product was excellent, curtains having been made to a very high standard. I would definitely use this company again and can highly recommend them."
"Ordered two cushions to match the curtains I purchased from Curtains Made For Free a couple of years ago. Both curtains and cushions are beautifully made and the velvet material is gorgeous. Very pleased!"
"I was very pleased with the curtains I ordered. Delivered in time specified. I also liked the option to have the curtains gathered. Overall very happy with the curtains & efficient service."
"Absolutely love my roman blinds. Quality is superb, easy to install and make my room look beautiful. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again definitely will recommend"
"Was slightly worried about ordering curtains online as I usually make my own but overall we were pleased with the end rest. Ont of the curtain hems hasn’t been sewn up in the middle which isn’t a problem for me to fix but may be an issue for some people as the hem will drop down if it isn’t stitched up."
"Fantastic choice of fabric, well made curtains & pelmets and prompt delivery, all in all excellent customer service. Will definitely use again."
"Great product, professionally made with lots of different options and all for a great price!"
"VERY GOOD CHOICE.REASONABLE PRICES.VERY GOOD QUALITY CURTAINS AND BLINDS.OVERALL EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"Amazing cushion covers, extremely high standard, fantastic prices and fast delivery - cannot recommend highly enough! Thank you very much curtains made for free! :-) 5*"
"From initial phone conversation with a very helpful and knowledgeable member of staff to the arrival of my lovely curtains, I cannot fault this company. Very efficient delivery and the curtains are exactly to size and perfect in every way. Thank you."
"Great service kept in touch when fabric was discontinued , quick turnaround and great quality I have used you several times already and recommend you to all my friends"
"The curtains are extremely good value for money. they we delievered quickly and as per the spec. - thank you!"
"The curtains are lovely, well made and beautifully ironed, ready for hanging. Thank you"
"This is the second time I've used Curtains Made For Free and I'm very happy. Quick turnaround, good price, well made. I'll use them again."
"The quality of the curtains is always very good though I do take issue with your measuring instructions. I have learnt to add on a couple of cms to the drop because they become shorter with gathering."
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.87 based on 387 reviews