Curtains Made For Free Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

How would you rate Curtains Made For Free ?

"Excellent service, made to order our four lovely cushions. Excellent quality and didn't have to wait a long time for them to be made. They were packaged well. Can’t wait to display them in my new sun room."
"Superb service! Nicely made. Excellent quality lining. Material was cheaper than I could find else where. Arrived much earlier than expected. we are thrilled and will definitely recommend and use again"
"WOW!! Impressively wonderful. Was a little worried ordering 2 Roman blinds and a large pair of curtains from the internet, but I have to say, they arrived quickly, well packaged, not creased and have been made beautifully. Customer service is also superb. Thank you......already measuring up the next window!!!"
"Received promptly before time advertised. Perfect curtains too. Many thanks"
"The samples of fabric are brilliant and really help make the right decision on what will suit your home. Excellent and quick service!"
"once again the qualilty and service has been wonderful-wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Really pleased with the blinds I ordered, so much so I going to order some more! And better still husband didn’t stuggle fitting them as they gave you plenty of extra brackets."
"Excellent service, very good quality of curtains. Will order again soon! P.S. expensive samples ))"
"Very happy with my cushion covers. I paid for Fast Track and they came very quickly."
"Last year I had two Roman blinds made. They arrived in time, well made and well finished (no loose threads etc. ) Recently I had four cushions made from the same material. Again these arrived well ahead of time, well made and finished. I’d happily recommend Curtains made for free (although not exactly made for free as the price compares with other companies not claiming to make curtains for free! Nevertheless I’d recommend to a friend!"
"Very impressed with the service and quality of the blind. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"I would like to commend Curtains Made For Free for their excellent customer service, the quality and finish in their work and their fast service though I had to change the initial order. Many Thanks for your service."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. Found the chat facility very useful too. Would definitely use them again and wholeheartedly recommend them too."
"Good service, easy to order, curtains arrived perfectly made and well packaged. I now have 4 pairs of curtains from Curtains Made for Free"
"Requested many fabric samples,all arrived promptly."
"Good curtains. Our initial choice of fabric has been discontinued, snd it took 10 days for them to notify that to us. But once an alternative fabric was selected, they made curtains very quickly and delivered within the original timeline. Pleased with the overall service. Thanks."
"Great, thank you"
"It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Curtains made for free, I exchanged several emails with 'Kay's who answered all my queries very promptly and advised me with her expertise throughout the whole process. The curtains arrived as promised within the time frame and the level of quality is outstanding. The wife and I are thrilled. Thank you all at Curtains made for free, you are great."
"Ordered a ceiling lampshade to match already made curtains for baby's nursery, product arrived incredibly quickly and appears to be very good quality."
"Ordering easy. Arrived very quickly. Quality good. Very pleased. Thank you."
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.91 based on 176 reviews