Curtains Made For Free Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

21D Oak Road,West Chirton North Industrial Estate,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE29 8SF

How would you rate Curtains Made For Free ?

Jenny Lennon-Wood
Verified Buyer
"High quality lined curtains in a lovely fabric with pale green leaves and birds in light brown and grey - just perfect for my garden room."
Alexandra Andre
Verified Buyer
"I love my new cushions. They are very well made and look great in my living room. Emily kept me informed from the first day of ordering and they arrived in just a few days. I like the choice of so many fabrics that are not available on the high street and also the fabric sample service allowing me to see and feel the fabrics before making my choice."
Mary Killick
"Marvellous customer service"
Barbara James
Verified Buyer
"Excellent professional making service, we have used before and will use again.Highly recommend to friends and family... curtains look lovely. Thank you."
Celine Lear
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order for roman blinds with a BIG request that, if possible, they be made to arrive 5 days later, knowing that the turn around time was 3 weeks. Much to my utter amazement and delight, the blinds arrived 3 days later, and were simply stunning. The quality was excellent, and the workmanship as good as any found in the likes of John Lewis, but at a fraction of the cost. I am so pleased that I will be ordering more from them in the future. Thank you to the people that turned my beautiful blinds around so quickly, I am very grateful."
Mr Alex Scott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality; very pleased with the product. One small thing the box the one curtain we ordered came in was far too big for the package size. More thought about the environment wouldn't go amiss, but the product is excellent."
Karen Cole
Verified Buyer
"Lovely curtains and so quick! Would definitely use again and recommend."
Sheila Judd
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my bedroom curtains and Roman blind. They arrived quicker than expected and beautifully made and were much cheaper than our other quotation using this material. I will recommend curtains made for free to others."
Rosalind Comer
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the roman blind you made for me; amazing choice of fabrics and clear and easy tutorials on how to measure, fit etc. Swift turnaround, well-packaged and quality product with an excellent finish. I will be recommending you and ordering more blinds. Quality product, competitive pricing and excellent customer service - all boxes ticked, thank you!"
"Lovely fabric, fast delivery and easy ordering. Quality of the workmanship was not great though and would prevent me from using again. Would prefer to pay more for better made curtains."
Hi Beverly,
Thanks for your review, I’m sorry to hear you are not satisfied, we very rarely get negative reviews and as this is the first point of contact you have made, we would very much appreciate it if you could get in touch and let us know where we went wrong. Our after sales service is excellent and I’m sure we can resolve your concerns.
Hi Beverly,
Nkiru Uwadoka
Verified Buyer
"Really well made cushion covers for a great price. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks."
Gail Dunlop
"Excellent service"
Margaret Duvall
Verified Buyer
"I had ordered these curtains through my usual ‘prestigious’ high street shop who weren’t able to fulfill my order because of so called ‘bad stock’ curtain material. I waited and waited for two months until in the end I cancelled this order. I looked online and found this exact material at ‘Curtains made for free’. Not only did they turn around my order within 10 days, I payed £200 less than the high street cost. I am very pleased with the finish of the curtains. The only let down was that I ordered and payed for cushions with piping but received them plainly finished. I phoned my complaint and received an apology and was gifted the plain cushion covers. I received the correct cushions within 3 days and am very pleased with them."
Carol O’Malley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, quick service. Curtains look beautiful too. Thanks."
Janet Machen
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with the quality but they arrived with the pleating drawn up, this would have been a great help except they had both been pulled up on the same side and the corners at the bottom near the hem where the lining and curtains are joined had not been stitched down. Also I should have received them on Friday 8 June and they didn't arrive until Monday 11 June."
John Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Well made. correct size. yhey make room look cheerful."
Wendy Beaney
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, great quality & choice of fabrics and the finish was spotless. They even called me to ensure that they understood my request precisely. Thank you very much, will be back again!"
"Prompt delivery of nicely made roman blinds. I am a trade buyer that needed to source some for a customer and both they and I were very happy."
Maureen Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Curtains arrived earlier than expected. Good quality. Very pleased."
Karen King
Verified Buyer
"After my initial concerns regarding measurements & the required quantity of material, I have to confess that I am very happy with my curtains! I placed my order on the telephone; the lady I spoke to was very knowledgeable & polite although I was rather difficult to deal with! I needn't of worried, they really know their stuff!"
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.90 based on 134 reviews