Curtains Made For Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free
Read Curtains Made For Free Reviews

About Curtains Made For Free:

Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy
Simple to order. Quick delivery. Super fabrics. Best quality making I've ever bought; pattern matched, straight, well-finished. Couldn't be happier.
I received my velvet curtains today after a long wait but I am very disappointed with them , the print on the design I have on my bedspread is very vibrant orange pink and blue but the curtains are very insipid when held up , if I turn them upside down they are very vibrant, the colour I want, after talking with someone in the shop I was told the nap is the right way , I agreed , but why is it printed with the vibrant colour upside down. I gave three stars for quality and pattern matching .
Thanks for your review Pamela, we are sorry that your chosen fabric is not as expected, which is why we do recommend that a fabric sample is ordered prior to ordering made to measure items. The printed velvet is always printed with the velvet pile running smooth down, the fabric you have chosen is such a lovely one - it may well be that when you hang the curtains the fabric pile and colours will catch the light etc but we couldn't guarantee that it will be the same as your cotton bedspread as this is not velvet.
Very pleased with the curtains, exactly as I expected. Thanks
Just received my curtains and am so happy with them...they are beautifully made and brilliant quality! Will have no hesitation in using Curtains Made For Free again!
Curtains Made For Free 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Absolutely fantastic got my cushion covers this morning over the moon, will definitely be using you again for curtains next time. Thank you
I was very pleased to know that I could buy material to do my sewing myself and not have to buy curtains. The material I chose arrived safely and I am very pleased with the pattern and colour. I will use the company again should I have any further need to material. JW
Am extremely pleased with the Roman blind we’ve received. Excellent quality, very well made & arrived within the time stated. Would definitely use Curtains Made for Free again.
Just received my second curtain order from you and once again absolutely delighted. Staff so helpful from beginning to end, loads of fabric to choose from and cost is very reasonable for the quality of the work involved, wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I will buy again from this company. My curtains arrived ready to hang, so easy. The quality and fabric is really good for me what I paid.
Beautiful well made curtains arrived quicker than expected I had an item missing from my order I made one quick phone call and it was resolved without fuss and the missing item arrived the next day highly recommend them
Absolutely delighted with my cushion covers, they are perfect. Having changed my mind 3 times they have been very helpful. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you
Beautifully made, well packaged and easy to install.
Excellent service and quality of the make up is good. I have absolutely nothing to complain about
fabric width joined unevenly giving a creased look
Hello Umar, We have tried to contact you on a few occasions regarding this review. We have had no contact from you to advise us of this issue, if we were made aware of this we would do everything we can to help you and get this resolved. Please feel free to get in touch to discuss, we do not want you to be dissatisfied with your new curtains, we are here to help. Thanks, Ashleigh.
I got some cushion covers made - they were the correct size and material, and the workmanship was good quality. They arrived within the stated timeframe. The only thing that wasn't good was that the zip openings were a bit small, so it was very difficult to squeeze the cushions into the covers. I managed it in the end, and the actual fit is perfect, but it would be better if the zip reached the full width of the cushion.
These were cheaper than all my other quotes by literally hundreds of pounds. I was worried it was too good to be true but they arrived exactly when they said they would, seem really well made, hang beautifully and look absolutely stunning. Will definitely use again.
Really pleased with my curtains and blind. They said it would take 6 weeks and it did exactly. I measured myself after watching their videos online and they fit perfectly. Good value for money and I shopped around.
The cushions arrived exactly as ordered and were excellent quality. Ordering colour swatches before choosing the cushions is a good idea. Delivery can be up to 6 weeks but ours arrived in 5. Would highly recommend this company.
Really pleased with my curtains, great price, arrived as expected and they look great! Only down side is that they smelt very strongly of air freshener. Fortunately, that faded after a few days.
I am very pleased with my curtains you have done an excellent job very good price and lush curtains so chuffed!!
Curtains Made For Free 5 star review on 14th May 2021
New curtains arrived today exactly as ordered. Delivery can be up to 6 weeks but ours arrived a week early. Fantastic quality and workmanship and the colour was perfect. Would highly recommend this company.
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.87 based on 729 reviews