Curtains Made For Free Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Over 7 Days

How would you rate Curtains Made For Free?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Fantastic curtains, we would highly recommend Curtains Made for free."
"Absolutely beautifully made curtains..arrived within the fast track time period. Unfortunately i sent the wrong measurements but I received amazing customer service with prompt replies and advise. The issue is now resolved. I would certainly recommend this service."
"Very pleased with Roman blind. Good value for money. Excellent communication with customer service. Will definitely order again."
"Outstanding! Exactly as I had hoped. I am fussy, I had a career in Interiors for many years but these are perfect. Wish I had found you sooner. Thank you very much."
"Staff very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Material sent very quickly"
"A very satisfied return customer. Excellent customer service advice on how to measure internal blinds for a bay window. Excellent value for money and the quality of finish is superb. I already had one blind and a pair of curtains in this fabric in my kitchen diner and was so impressed to see that the pattern on the top of the new blinds exactly matched the existing one. Will definitely use again."
"Really pleased with my purchase. Good quality and it arrived earlier than expected. Great buy!"
"Received my curtains yesterday. Amazing so so pleased with them. 5* highly recommend."
"Beautifully made matching lampshade and cushion, superb quality."
"I ordered curtains of a certain size, and they arrived within 2 weeks. Fantastic service and would definitely order again. Curtains made for free I would highly recommend. Thankyou"
"Made to time, kept well informed and very competitive pricing."
"Excellent quality and as described."
"my Curtains are great look fantastic so we’ll made and arrived on time๐Ÿ˜€"
Hi Terrance, Thank you for taking the time to reply. We are pleased you are happy.
"I am now the proud owner of a stunning roman blind! The measurements are perfect and the work is so professional. It looks beautiful. Thank you!"
Hi Lucinda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. 'Stunning' and 'Beautiful' are words we love to hear about our work! Pleased you're happy with them.
"Ordered curtains and a blind made from the same fabric, they took a few weeks to be delivered but, the quality is good and the measurements are spot on."
Hi Jon. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear positive feedback!
"ROMAN BLINDS SPOT ON"
"The service was good as was the price. Unfortunately there were two gaps in one of the seams, suggesting that quality control was a bit lax. I would use the service again but will check them over before I hang them the next time. The curtains are of a good quality though."
Hi Lilian, Appreciate you taking the time to leave us a honest review about your order. We are more than happy to arrange collection of the curtains so we can check and fix any issues that you have? Please give us a call on 0191 2521111.
"We have used Curtains made for free several times now and yet again the curtains are beautifully made. Lovely soft blackout lining. Very prompt delivery with them all ready to hang."
Hi Catherine. Thank you for ordering with us once again. its much appreciated. The Henley Rose Curtains by Clarke & Clarke looked fab! Good choice.
"Excellent service! Extremely pleased with purchase and delivery. Would purchase again."
"Thank you for my lovely curtains I am thrilled with them So easy to Oder on line and very helpful on the phone.plus quick delivery. Will be ordering some more very soon . ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you"
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.89 based on 235 reviews