Curtains Made For Free Reviews

4.9
Based on 753 reviews
Read Curtains Made For Free Reviews

About Curtains Made For Free:

Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy
Simple to order. Quick delivery. Super fabrics. Best quality making I've ever bought; pattern matched, straight, well-finished. Couldn't be happier.
I love the quality of our new blinds, would highly recommend. Speedy delivery with Express service.
Very nicely made and beautiful fabric
Absolutely delighted with these curtains and very impressed that on delivery the curtains were already drawn up to the correct width and all I had to do was attach the hooks and hang them. Perfect! Thank you.
Curtains are really well made. Delivered slightly earlier than expected and they were very helpful when I had an enquiry about my order. Would definitely shop with them again.
I cannot praise Curtains Made for Free highly enough. Extremely helpful throughout the whole process, responded to all queries immediately offering advice throughout. Received updates throughout and when the curtains arrived we were delighted with the quality. A fantastic company that we will now always use and recommend to our family and friends. Compared to other companies their pricing was also by far the most competitive and couldn’t be happier with our purchase.
Fantastic service, was quoted £200 more by other companies, wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again
My cushion covers are beautifully made.
Just received the cushion covers I ordered to match the fabulous curtains I'd had from Curtains Made for Free a few months ago. Brilliant service yet again and another beautifully made product. Thank you!
Well made curtains. Arrived within the estimated time. Excellent customer service.
My curtains are stunning!!! Thank you so much. Four pairs of amazing curtains and cushions and tie backs ……arrived in a week. I am so impressed. Such beautiful work and efficient friendly service. Many thanks.
Excellent, prompt delivery and good quality. Customer service very helpful
Just received my bedroom curtains. They look lovely and really pleased with the quality of them. The service was great. Thank you.
I hope whoever made the curtains and matching seat covers was well paid! They are absolutely perfect. We love them.
So pleased with the three cushions I ordered. They are very well made and the price was excellent. Highly recommend.
Prompt service in line with information provided on website.
The curtains and cushion covers they made for us were beautifully made and of excellent quality. They precisely followed my instructions. The service we received was very courteous helpful and informative. They kept us updated on delivery timing. We would have no hesitation in recommending them
Delighted with my order! Beautiful curtains, excellent quality, perfectly finished. Dare I say, better than anticipated! Exactly as depicted on website. Delivery within 6 weeks as promised (in time for Christmas). No hesitation in recommending. Thrilled!
Excellent service. Will definitely use again
Curtains and Roman blind are just perfect. Beautifully made. Thank you
Cannot fault the service. Roman blinds arrived as promised and look fabulous. Would definitely use agains
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.87 based on 753 reviews