Curtains Made For Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free
Read Curtains Made For Free Reviews

About Curtains Made For Free:

Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy
The blinds arrived - really well made and easy to put up. Very good value too.
Our new curtains look beautiful. They are very well made and are just what we wanted.
This service is fantastic! I was worried when I ordered them, that I might never get them. However I can't recommend this company highly enough! Firstly the price was the best by far compared to other quotes I received. I was quoted £900 from one whereas I paid less than £600 for exactly the same items. I ordered two roman blackout blinds and a set of matching blackout curtains in Studio G Rose Garden Sky fabric. The estimated delivery was 5 weeks and they arrived exactly within 5 weeks. They were beautifully packaged, carefully arranged so that the curtains could be hung easily. The quality of them is exquisite, I'm thrilled with them. Thank you so much. I would definitely use this service again.
Couldn’t be happier with my curtains and cushions. The quality is fantastic and they are so beautifully made. The price was reasonable too and compared to other sites. I feel the quality is a lot better though having ordered from other sites in the past. I would highly recommend.
Fabric is always of great quality - All blinds and curtains I have ordered have looked and felt amazing - customer service is second to none! I would never go anywhere else for this service,
Lovely quality curtains
arrived before due date, beautifully made with gathers in place - look lovely.
Beautifully made curtains. I amended my order fairly late on and Kay & colleagues were extremely accommodating. Great resources on the website to help with hanging them. Would highly recommend.
Curtains arrived after a dismal service from DHL and with the help and intervention of the helpful staff at Curtains Made For Free. The curtains themselves are beautiful, highly recommended.
The cushion covers I had ordered came within the 5-week delivery time, which was a nice surprise, and I was very pleased with the covers themselves. I would recommend Curtains Made For Free, and would use them again. Thank you!
They do not open properly and look very cheap. The fabric is nice but it looks horrible because of the way it is made .
Would have love to send you a picture but it does not upload.
Not worth the wait or the price. Avoid !
Hi Sandra
Could you email us with pictures of your concerns - info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk - we always provide after sales care, you can call us on 0191 2521111 or email.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent service, but we need you to get in touch with us so we can rectify.
Hi Sandra, we have tried a few times to get in touch with you to resolve your concerns, however we have been unable to contact you.
I would ask again for you to get in touch with us either by email, telephone or live chat through our website.
Your order was delivered in June and we were not aware of your disappointment until receiving this review 2 months later.
Having looked at your order, we suspect due to the lightweight, soft, silky nature of the fabric with the combination of the lightweight cotton lining, the blind could benefit from a much thicker lining, but without speaking to you, we are unable to resolve.
After reading such great reviews I ordered 2 samples. 1 wasn’t available so was refunded. I ordered my curtains and was advised delivery would be 5 weeks.

After 3 weeks I ordered my carpet and sofas to match my curtain sample and have had carpet laid.

I then was told that there was trouble with the mill and would I like a refund or wait for a different mill. I chose to wait.

After 4 weeks I receive a call stating that they had sent me an email which I hadn’t replied to when in fact I had replied and received subsequent email back. At this point the fabric was still on the website available to order.

Today after 5 1/2 weeks I am told this fabric is no longer available and they refund me.
Hi Sue
Thankyou for providing feedback which we will use the improve our services.
I can see from your order that we emailed 3 times, to inform of the information we received from the fabric manufacturer.
It is extremely rare for a manufacturer to halt production of a new fabric, and would do so only under extreme circumstances - in this case it was due to the quality of the fabric from the producing mill after several test productions.
The manufacturer is now in the process of sourcing alternative mills to ensure the fabric quality is perfect - this process can take some time which is why they have classed the fabric as discontinued - although it will be re-released upon the new mill being assigned.
We are very sorry for the disappointment this has caused, if you would like us to keep you up to date with the fabric production, do let us know, or as advised we can suggest alternative fabrics and send free samples.
Apologies again.
Compared to other curtain suppliers l have used previously,
these are extremely well made and l will definitely be placing orders in the future.
I appreciate the high quality of workmanship shown
Thankyou
Absolutely excellent service. Well made product, good material and someone actually picks up the phone when you want to ask a question!
We ordered 3 sets of curtains with 50mm brass eyelets for large windows. The quality of the fabric and finish is truly excellent and will use this company again. Although I would have expected a voucher for something off my next order given the length of time they took notwithstanding the lockdown period!
The curtains are very well made with quality material. Had to wait 5 weeks but they were well worth waiting for. Very pleased.
Cushion covers arrived within the estimated time.
Lovely material and well made.
Very happy with the quality
Lovely curtains, well made. Well worth the wait.
Delighted . Curtains made as expected, width and length very accurate.
Would have appreciated an email to say when they were to be delivered.
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.87 based on 668 reviews