Curtains Made For Free Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Couldn't fault this company at all! I was very clear on what I wanted and that was most definitely delivered. Arrived on time and well packaged. Thank you again. Highly recommend."
"Great service - efficient friendly communication and really good craftsmanship. I've had 4 Roman blinds now with 1 designed by them brilliantly for a really tricky window shape. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
Hi Joanna,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Great to hear you are happy with your order once again. Pleased we could get your alterations done just in time for Christmas too. If you need any advice on any further orders please do not hesitate to contact us.
"The curtains are absolutely beautiful and made to a high standard, so can’t fault them. However, I received an email to say the order was complete and that I’d get an email from their courier, with delivery date and an option to reschedule if not convenient. I received no email and consequently, my curtains were left by my bins whilst I was away!!!! Luckily for me, my neighbour saw the box and took it in....otherwise they would have been out there for four 5 days!!!!! Very disappointing delivery service!!!!"
Hi Elizabeth,

Its great to hear you're happy with your order and the curtains were made to your expectations.
With regards to the delivery company unfortuntley sometimes this is out of our hands and the only way to resolve these problems are to issue a complaint, please understand that we have taken steps to ensure this won't happen again. We are now in the process of changing our delivery company so we can deliver a good quality service in that area too.
If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 01912521111.
Thank you again.
"Excellent service. Delivered on time and beautifully made. Well priced."
Hi Jane,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased you're happy with the service we provided. We absolutely love the Voyage fabrics you had chosen. If we can help with anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Absolutely beautifully made, THEY are GORGEOUS a lovely weight very good quality material I am delighted and I WAS updated on my order regularly they arrived earlier thank expected which was great i am a very HAPPY customer!!!!!!!"
Hi Beverley,

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review. Its great to hear we could deliver you such a good service. Great choice on fabric too!
"Beautifully made. Really pleased. Excellent price too! Complicated floral pattern matched exactly across both curtains. Would definitely use again and recommend"
Hi Sue,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Its great to hear your happy with your order. We loved the fabric you had chosen.
"Really pleased with the service and quality of the curtains."
Hi Helen,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Great to hear you're happy with our service and most important your curtains.
"Lovely curtains at a very reasonable price."
Hi Lesley,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Great to hear your happy with your order and we could deliver on price too.
"I have now used this company for multiple sets of curtains and the customer service and the workmanship is really great! Kay is super responsive, provides good advice and will go to utmost to get you what you need. A superb company who is my go to for curtains now."
Hi Nikki,

Thank you for leaving us a review, we really do appreciate such positive feedback. Kay will be pleased that she could help with your questions and quires to ensure your order was perfect! You know you can always contact us again for any future orders with us. Thanks again.
"First time of using. Everything perfect. Well made delivered when promised. Will use again"
Hi Christine,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Our aim is to always deliver a excellent service for our new & existing customers, so its great to hear we could deliver that too you. If you need any advice on any future orders please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again.
"Excellent customer service - phoned to enquire whether my curtains could be made unhemmed (yes) and to ask a couple of other questions about my order and was dealt with by a knowledgeable and professional lady. My curtains, Roman blind and cushion arrived yesterday three weeks after ordering. Pleased with the quality apart from a minor niggle about lack of stitching at one end of the casing for the lower bar and slightly substandard stitching at the other, but I can easily remedy that. Only other niggle - it would have much better to have printed instructions for the blind installation rather than having to watch a video. All in all, good service and value for money."
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a honest and positive review.
Its great to hear your happy with your order and it arrived promptly.
We love to hear feedback good or bad so thank you for letting us know there are some small issues, these issues can easily be amended by calling us on 0191 2521111 to discuss further. We always aim to resolve any problems in the first instance to ensure your fully satisfied and happy with your order without waiting to long for things to be fixed.
All roman blind orders come with printed instructions which are very easy to follow, if they are not in any of the boxes can you please call us so we can get you some sent out.

Thanks again.
"Absolutely beautiful, very high quality material and workmanship, have really lifted the room and make it look more cosy and homely, very very satisfied, thank you so much"
Hi Sharron,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that we could help make your home that little bit more 'homely' and cosy.
"Roman blinds arrived Just perfect. Well made perfectly packaged and now up at my little cottage windows looking fantastic. Can’t say more than that apart from would and do use time and time again and thoroughly recommend without hesitation."
Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review. Its great to hear your pleased with your order, I bet the Munro Chambray looks stunning and very well suited in your cottage.
"Excellent value for money (60% cheaper) and beautifully made delighted with the service all round and will most certainly use and recommend you in the future Debb Holland"
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We pride our self on being able to offer high quality furnishings to very high standard, and it seems like we have succeeded that with yourself. Thanks again!
"My curtains and cushion covers arrived a couple of days ago. They are beautiful and the quality is 5 star. I am over the moon with them. They look amazing in my front room. Fabulous service and superb quality Thankyou very much"
Hi Nicky,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Its great to hear how happy you are with you're order. Its the finishing touches that really make the room look fabulous.
"If my order turned up I would be able to review it but despite getting despatch confirmation no parcel has been received. Poor service!"
"Tiny samples given - disappointing as unable to see pattern at all."
Hi Sally, I am very sorry you were disappointed with your samples - we are always here to help resolve customer concerns - please get in touch and we can try to arrange larger samples.
When we have stock of fabric, we send as big a sample out as possible showing all colours within the design, however, if we do not have stock we need to order the sample in from the manufacturer, who, unfortunately do not offer as big a sample.
Im sure that if you had contacted us we would have found a solution to avoid the negative review.
We are contactable on live chat via the website / email info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk and telephone 0191 2521111
"Box cushion. Very competitively priced, very well made, delivered quickly. Everything you look for in a company."
"Extremely pleased with these well made Roman Blinds with good quality fittings and easy to follow video instructions."
"My daughter was very pleased with the Roman blind I ordered for her with you. The service was prompt and the quality was really good."
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Great to hear you're daughter was pleased with the blind, we love the Fascino Pewter you chose.
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.85 based on 312 reviews