Curtains Made For Free Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

21D Oak Road,West Chirton North Industrial Estate,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE29 8SF

How would you rate Curtains Made For Free?

Kathy Powell
Verified Buyer
"Very straightforward transaction and very happy with the quality of the product"
Julie Spiller
Verified Buyer
"wouldn't go any where else-the quality, the outstanding customer service-everything is wonderful"
Amanda Nickolay
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company, curtains absolutely lovely, very reasonable. Have already recommended this company to others and will definitely use them again. First class"
Alison Green
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully made curtains. Fit perfectly. Easy ordering process. I would use this service again without hesitation."
Pamela Abbott
Verified Buyer
"Curtains and blinds made to a good standard, competitively priced and received in the time specified for production. Courteous online help and would use you again. Thank you"
Sylvia Drummond
Verified Buyer
"They have finished my kitchen window of beautifully. Thank you"
Unspecified
"Spectacular service!"
Annette Street
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, you have some fantastic staff. I needed my ordered delivered quickly as I as going on holiday . The staff there ensured it arrived making calls to me to reassure me. Everything arrived well packaged and well made. I will definitely be using you again best service I have received in a long time ."
Karen Denton
Verified Buyer
"Roman blind looks fab! Kept me up to date with order (material not in stock to begin with). Measurements exactly as stated & easy to put up with the instructions given (& video online) Very good quality. Would definately use again & recommend."
"Very prompt. Excellent service"
Desislava Koemdzhieva
Verified Buyer
"The curtains look great and they are made absolutely perfect! Our customer is very happy!"
Maureen Ewing
Verified Buyer
"Very good choice and service. Quality excellent."
Joe Webster
Verified Buyer
"Great curtains, made well, and fit perfectly."
Morwenna Clarke
Verified Buyer
"They are exactly what we wanted. Delighted!,"
Joanne Brocklebank
Verified Buyer
"The curtains are well made and, although not hand finished, are finished beautifully. Ordering was simple and the arrived within the three weeks delivery time. I would not hesitate to order from you again."
"Very happy, that’s why I come back to you on many times. Thank you"
Robert Mountford
Verified Buyer
"The curtains, cushions, blind and pelmet are of a good quality at a reasonable price. The customer service was second to none."
"I received my order today a day after the Easter holiday which was ahead of schedule and I couldn’t be more delighted. I am so glad that that I chose to do business with this company once again, it’s a first class service from start to finish. Kay was very helpful in the ordering process, the curtains are of a fantastic quality and I am so glad that I chose to have them pulled to the required length at the factory, even the packaging is well thought out. Thank you to all involved and I look forward to doing business with Curtains made for free again in the near future. Regards Y Young"
"You resolved all our queries before we ordered clearly and promptly. You delivered within the 10 days allowed for fast tracked orders which was a great deal faster than other quotes we received. Finally we are very happy with the quality of the work on both the curtains and the cushions"
Tracey Kinsella
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service couldnt believe how quick and the level of quality ."
Curtains Made For Free is rated 4.98 based on 62 reviews