Curtains Made For Free Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free

About Curtains Made For Free: Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

21D Oak Road,West Chirton North Industrial Estate,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE29 8SF

How would you rate Curtains Made For Free?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Tony Wilmott
Verified Buyer
"I received great service from Kay, who instantly rectified an error I had made in my initial order. The curtains are of excellent quality and beautifully made. I might have to replace all the others in the house - and if I do, I will use this company."
Wendy Sewell
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order on line, really pleased with cushions. Will use again."
Kate Booty
Verified Buyer
"Ordered online, a simple process and cheaper than a popular retail park store by several hundred pounds. Delivered pressed folded crease free in a linen bag for protection and on time. Workmanship is excellent, no loose lining and only 1 long thread. All in all fantastic product service and price. Will use again and again and again"
Joanne Baird
Verified Buyer
"Saw the same material on a high street website and curtains were nearly £1000, I saved £400 by getting them from curtains made for free. Quality is excellent and exact same material"
Christine Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the blinds. They look lovely and you were right to advise me to have the thicker lining."
Helen Greig
Verified Buyer
"Lovely pelmets. Well made. Recommend"
Merja Grant
Verified Buyer
"Good quality fabrics and well made curtains and blinds. Delivery might take a little time but it is worth it."
"we have bought three sets of curtains from this company. All have been well made, fitted perfectly and arrived either when promised or before."
Sian Midwinter
Verified Buyer
"No problems at all. We are really pleased with the quality and it arrived when it was supposed to. Ordering was seamless for a novice too."
Anne Mockridge
Verified Buyer
"I had cushion covers made and I am very pleased with them"
Curtains Made For Free is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews