Curtains Made For Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curtains Made For Free
Read Curtains Made For Free Reviews

About Curtains Made For Free:

Curtains Made For Free - You pay for the Fabric and we make the Curtains for Free!

Our website displays thousands of fabrics available for made to measure soft furnishings. We use fabric from all of the top UK manufacturers such as Clarke and Clarke, Prestigious, Scion, Ashley Wilde, Porter and Stone and many many more.

Come along to our brand new showroom and spend some time looking through the pattern books and designs for inspiration to find the perfect fabric for your room.

We offer a personalised friendly service, with products to meet all budgets and styles.

01912521111

info@curtainsmadeforfree.co.uk

Algernon Industrial Estate,New York Road,North Shields, Newcastle,Tyne and Wear,NE27 0NB

Tell us how Curtains Made For Free made you happy
Excellent service and to the standard one hopes and expect!
This is the third time I have ordered from Curtains made for free and again am really pleased with my curtains. they are beautifully made and arrived well packaged. From ordering samples to the finished product, the service is great with good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great and efficient service Love the blinds
Very happy my curtains which are well made arrived in a timely manner and look lovely.
Excellent quality curtains, perfect fit (thanks to the easy-to-follow instructional videos to ensure we submitted accurate measurements), and delivered earlier than expected. Curtains Made For Free offered the same fabric as a number of other companies we enquired with, and handmade, fully lined curtains for substantially less (half the price of a local company, in fact!). Very pleased with the results.
paid for the 10 day service as wanted before Christmas, arrived on time beautifully made and fit perfectly. Would definitely use again.
Very happy. Curtains arrived before estimated date. Very well made. Look lovely.
Lovely curtains, well made and at a good price. Delivery was also quicker than indicated on the website. Very pleased.
Great service and top quality curtains!
We have been using the services of Kay & her team at Curtains Made For Free for over a year now and are delighted with the quality of their workmanship, responses, customer service and lead times. Kay has a 'can do' approach, never seems phased by complex projects, short lead times or order issues. We cannot recommend them highly enough Barbra & Team @ BnB
First Class customer service. Ordered two types of cushions, square and Bolster. Unfortunately the Bolster cushions were not to the same standard as the square cushions, and on hearing our concerns our customer service rep Kay sorted out replacing the bolsters with square cushions and arranged for collection of the bolsters upon their delivery. Kay has answered all emails within the same day, I wish that other companies out there would take notice and learn a lesson in customer service. Well done Curtains Made For Free
Curtains made for free answered my queries before ordering immediately and accurately, were helpful when I did order; the curtains came punctually and are perfect. I highly recommend them!
I'm very pleased with my latest order & I wouldn't hesitate to use you again. I have found through experience though that I need to add a centimeter or two to the length to take account of that lost when gathered.
Curtains arrived on time and were well packed - not a crease in sight - which really pleased me as they were velvet! Thank you, they look lovely, and I will certainly be ordering from you again.
Great service from start to finish. Very well made curtains would certainly recommend to friends.
Great cushions that match my curtains perfectly. Love the piping on the edges. Quick service
Very pleased with the curtains and cushion covers. The only shame is l had to wait a long time for the free sample to arrive. Took a gamble on my choice of material from the website and ordered the curtains etc. But gladly my choice worked out and extremely pleased. SH
well made item, cheaper than any other supplier, arrived exactly on time. What,s not to like?
I was sent the Wrong curtain track. I emailed and had an reply from Kay in customer services to say sorry and another one would be sent out. Received the new one today. Excellent customer service.
Very well made cushions look great and was delivered before due date would highly recommend them
Morning Donna
Thank you for your five star review of Curtains made for free.
We are delighted your happy with your made to measure cushions, and that you will recommend our services.
We love your choice of fabric by Orla Kiely, "Multi Stem Moss" hope they look fabulous back at home with you.
Hope to see you again soon.
Kelly