CuroHosting LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CuroHosting LTD
Richard Kellner
Verified Buyer
"On both a technical and personal level the team at Curoweb are brilliant. Great communication, speedy responses and helpful throughout. Our website was badly corrupted and Jamie sorted the problems, cleaned the site and we are now back up and running. I can't recommend them highly enough and they are my first port of call going forward. Thanks."
Paul Sparey
Verified Buyer
"When a company offers a service for free. It tends to be too good to be true. However CuroWeb are the acceptation to the rule. Very efficient and clued up. A bookmark worth making. THANK YOU!"
Dean Bates
Verified Buyer
"The team at CuroWeb recently resolved a WordPress infection on our web site. I was amazed at the speed in which they fixed the problem with such professionalism. I have no hesitation in recommending their services and certainly plan to work with CuroWeb on future projects."
"Curoweb thoroughly cleaned my severely infected website and database free of charge, and moved the cleaned up website to their secure server with a free trial. I was happy to subsequently take out a hosting package with them, and was impressed by their swift and professional communication. Other companies charge a lot for a similar service, but I would highly recommend Curoweb for site cleaning services and as a hosting provider."
Rena Papatheofilou
Verified Buyer
"They offered a great package including hosting and malware protection. It is great being able to speak to someone at the other end of the phone. They are fast and efficient."
Martin George
Verified Buyer
"I was unfortunate to find out, one Friday morning that our company website had been deleted. I spoke to our web host and they weren't particularly helpful, plus I had to raise a ticket and wait for a response along with thousands of other people. Happily, I found CuroWeb that same morning and by late afternoon we had a our website back up-and-running. It's much faster now, too! CuroWeb helped me turn a potential disaster into a win, Thanks again."
David Williams
Verified Buyer
"After noticing that all 3 of my websites had been hacked/infected, I searched frantically for help. (I am no techie!) Shocked to discover that it was going to cost me 100s of $/€ to get my sites cleaned, I was fortunate to stumble across “Curoweb”. These amazing people will clean a “dirty” website for……NOTHING! All they ask is for an honest review - well, here’s mine! Jamie Delo & his incredible team not only “cleaned” my site/s but I had my main one back up and running after only a couple of days. (See screenshot of my site at #1 on Gogle's 1st. page!) Of course, it was a no-brainer that I immediately transferred my hosting across from the ‘reptilian’ one I was using which, incidentally, only decided to notify me that my sites had been “compromised” 10 days after I knew!! The hosting fees from Curoweb are not that much more than I was already paying BUT, now I get the great peace of mind knowing my sites are protected; and watched all the time. Talk about a company which goes the extra mile - these guys have gone an extra 500 miles! If you want incredible service, laser-fast response times, and unlimited help/advice, you will find all that & more with Curoweb. (I am a genuine, satisfied customer with no interest - financial or otherwise - in Curoweb!)"
"Great team, very friendly, transferred to CuroWeb after our main site got HACKED. They had us back up and running in 24 hours."
Larry Fedja
Verified Buyer
"Our client was contacted very quickly (within a day) and very clear instructions on information needed was conveyed by Jamie from CuroWeb. The malware infection was successfully cleared from our clients site within 2 days of contacting CuroWeb with little or no disruption to visitors of our clients website. As a free service you can't knock the effectiveness and speed of service. Indeed some paid services of a similar nature would not be as quick! Great job by Jamie from CuroWeb Larry Fedja - First Stop Web Design"
Sam Benton
Verified Buyer
"Cannot fault Curoweb's service, they go the extra mile to help you. Don't think about it just use them!"
"CuroWeb know their onions! They're engaging, attentive and clearly enjoy both a challenge and what they do. Without any hesitation, I highly recommend them."
"no issues with down time or security risks since switching over from GoDaddy."
"Absolutely brilliant service which has given me complete peace of mind with regards to my website. Fast response every time I email and the team are so helpful and do go above and beyond, they have been better than I could ever have imagined! I will be sticking with them."
"Curoweb makes me happy by being so responsive and so good at what they do. Affordable hosting and good support are their top qualities."
"I needed a secure Hosting provider that has first class customer services, CuroWeb gave me everything that I wanted. Nothing is too much trouble with Jamie who gets back to you in no time at all. Where else will you find Managed Hosting at £5 a site per month? All I can say is try CuroWeb and you will not be disappointed."
"I am a freelancer working specifically with Wordpress and Curoweb offered the ideal hosting solution for me at great cost. The servers is very quick and easy to use and they offer a great support service. If your looking for a new hosting service I would highly recommend Curoweb."
"Feels very secure and run by experts on Wordpress Security - great value for small-mdeium size websites."
Pierre Meyer
Verified Buyer
"Good bunch of guys- very responsive and do what they need to do. They are obviously very knowledgeable too, which has been helpful in both the website build and hosting stages."
Rob Carrington
Verified Buyer
"great team,very professional got hacked 3 times and they removed the malicious code and took action to prevent further website downtime. also big plus is they answer the phone when call them and are very helpful. highly recommended. Rob The courtyard. Knutsford."
Jamie Youngman
Verified Buyer
"After jumping from various hosting providers, I have been hosting with CuroWeb for just over a year now. The support team are quick to respond and get the issue resolved. There has been no downtime and no problems with email etc. Brilliant service. Thank you Jamie Youngman jywebsolutions.co.uk"
CuroHosting LTD is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews