CuroHosting LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CuroHosting LTD
"They offered a great package including hosting and malware protection. It is great being able to speak to someone at the other end of the phone. They are fast and efficient."
"After noticing that all 3 of my websites had been hacked/infected, I searched frantically for help. (I am no techie!) Shocked to discover that it was going to cost me 100s of $/€ to get my sites cleaned, I was fortunate to stumble across “Curoweb”. These amazing people will clean a “dirty” website for……NOTHING! All they ask is for an honest review - well, here’s mine! Jamie Delo & his incredible team not only “cleaned” my site/s but I had my main one back up and running after only a couple of days. (See screenshot of my site at #1 on Gogle's 1st. page!) Of course, it was a no-brainer that I immediately transferred my hosting across from the ‘reptilian’ one I was using which, incidentally, only decided to notify me that my sites had been “compromised” 10 days after I knew!! The hosting fees from Curoweb are not that much more than I was already paying BUT, now I get the great peace of mind knowing my sites are protected; and watched all the time. Talk about a company which goes the extra mile - these guys have gone an extra 500 miles! If you want incredible service, laser-fast response times, and unlimited help/advice, you will find all that & more with Curoweb. (I am a genuine, satisfied customer with no interest - financial or otherwise - in Curoweb!)"
"When a company offers a service for free. It tends to be too good to be true. However CuroWeb are the acceptation to the rule. Very efficient and clued up. A bookmark worth making. THANK YOU!"
"The team at CuroWeb recently resolved a WordPress infection on our web site. I was amazed at the speed in which they fixed the problem with such professionalism. I have no hesitation in recommending their services and certainly plan to work with CuroWeb on future projects."
"Curoweb thoroughly cleaned my severely infected website and database free of charge, and moved the cleaned up website to their secure server with a free trial. I was happy to subsequently take out a hosting package with them, and was impressed by their swift and professional communication. Other companies charge a lot for a similar service, but I would highly recommend Curoweb for site cleaning services and as a hosting provider."
"I was unfortunate to find out, one Friday morning that our company website had been deleted. I spoke to our web host and they weren't particularly helpful, plus I had to raise a ticket and wait for a response along with thousands of other people. Happily, I found CuroWeb that same morning and by late afternoon we had a our website back up-and-running. It's much faster now, too! CuroWeb helped me turn a potential disaster into a win, Thanks again."
"Great team, very friendly, transferred to CuroWeb after our main site got HACKED. They had us back up and running in 24 hours."
"Our client was contacted very quickly (within a day) and very clear instructions on information needed was conveyed by Jamie from CuroWeb. The malware infection was successfully cleared from our clients site within 2 days of contacting CuroWeb with little or no disruption to visitors of our clients website. As a free service you can't knock the effectiveness and speed of service. Indeed some paid services of a similar nature would not be as quick! Great job by Jamie from CuroWeb Larry Fedja - First Stop Web Design"
"Cannot fault Curoweb's service, they go the extra mile to help you. Don't think about it just use them!"
"I chose CuroWeb when searching for secure hosting. The prices seemed very reasonable and when i gave them a quick call to discuss my requirements Jamie was very helpful and talked me through the steps involved. After that I signed up online, set up payment and waited for them to change over the hosting. Done! A great, straight forward and reliable service and if you get stuck Jamie and his team don't mind answering your silly questions :)"
"The team at CuroWeb have provided a great service. They were extremely patient and helpful during the process of changing over hosting and followed up with the previous supplier on our behalf. A professional and reliable company, I would highly recommend Jamie and his team. Thanks!"
CuroHosting LTD is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews