CM-Brand Reviews

Centre Court
1301 Stratford Rd
Birmingham B28 9HH
United Kingdom

How would you rate CM-Brand?

"We have a fantastic relationship with CM Brand. Our account Manager Matt always talks us through each project, ensuring we get the right product at the right price. Communication from the initial brief to the after-sales service is exceptional. Having dealt with Corporate Media/CM Brand for several years, I am always confident they will deliver a quality product, on time and in full."
"Really attentive and personable service from all involved. Many thanks to the team."
"Quick Turnaround & Very helpful team"
Thanks for your positive feedback Dawn, as a regular client it's good to know we're doing a great job for you and your team!
"By always providing a reliable and friendly service. Simon has always been my main point of contact and he's great! He is quick to respond to all requests and will offer advice and guidance throughout all stages of the project. Highly recommended."
Thanks for your comments and business Emma, we'll pass your feedback to Simon!
"Very good service, high quality products."
Thanks for your kind review Francesca, we look forward to continuing to support you with your marketing efforts moving forwards!
"Excellent customer service with speedy delivery."
Many thanks for the positive review, we look forward to continuing assisting you moving forwards!
"Great service. Very helpful staff"
Thanks for your business and the great review Nichola!
"Their service is great. Always willing to help and their suggestions and design options are superior to any other suppliers I have dealt with in the past. Max and Josh - thanks for making my promo search an enjoyable one!"
Thanks for your kind words Bev, we have passed your great feedback on to the relevant members in the team!
"Made an order a while ago with CM-Brand, and it was a lovely experience. It was a urgent order but the product was delivered on time, successfully and perfectly. The communication was so easy that I felt had no need to worry. Will definitely use CM-Brand again in the future!"
Thanks for sharing your experience with CM Brand Patricia, thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you on your future projects!
"The customer service levels received from everyone who looks after me is excellent, Max, Lee and Josh are very responsive and always on hand when needed."
Hi Andy, thanks for reviewing CM-Brand. As a regular client we're thrilled to know you are enjoying working with us!
"Customer Service is excellent. Really easy to get a quote, every one at Corporate Media are really helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiatic. Always my first choice! Janet, Buyer"
Michelle L
Verified Buyer
"There is always a great turnaround from Corporate Media. All the staff members I have dealt with, are extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I have always received a great service."
"I have used Corporate Media for a several years now and always find them very competitive and they offer excellent quality products and a high level of service."
"The vast majority of the time I've found our contacts to be very helpful and the prices are competitive"
"Everytime I have delt with them they have always been nothing but helpful and efficent"
"Corporate Media Supplies work as an extension of our own business; sharing the same commitment to service, quality and value that we strive to provide to our client partners. They are genuine experts at what they do and combine their immense market and product knowledge with a friendly personality and a 'can do' approach to provide much more than just great products. In a complex and competitive marketplace they stand out by providing certainty."
"Never had a problem, always deliver on time and are competitive."
"Corporate Media consistently provides an excellent service, both in relation to facilitating proactive advice and solutions, as per our requirements, in addition to a timely and responsive service. They offer a wide and diverse range of products, that are facilitated via a professional account management team, which is an area that I've found other companies regularly fall short in. Overall, I would highly recommend Corporate Media."
"Generally a good service, accurate quotes and speedy delivery / responses."
"I have use Corporate Media for roughly 10 years now and they still remain as my go to company for promotional materials. We have a great account manager - Simon Darby who works with us to deliver the right products for the right people. I've always found their prices to be more than reasonable. Order from these guys with confidence that they won't let you down, great products at great prices. Simon Ward - Agilisys Document Solutions"
CM-Brand is rated 4.86 based on 42 reviews