CM Brand Reviews

Birmingham B28 9HH
United Kingdom

Tell us how CM Brand made you happy

Telephone
"CM Brand has been providing top service to our company for some time now and we will continue to use their services as they never let us down. Special thanks to Mr Simon Darby who is proactively finding new solutions and accommodating our needs. Any issues that arise are dealt with professionalism. We can always relay that final product will be top quality."
"Fantastic company to work with!"
"Jay was a great help in helping me get the branded merchandise for my new business!"
"A joy to work with, prices are really good too!"
"Great service from Max and the team. Was able to turn around some bags that I needed for an event within 3 working days - was very impressed!"
"amazing team!"
"Fantastic services provided from the team I’m amazing with the turnaround time on the 10000 mugs I bought!"
"Amazing service from start to finish highly recommend!"
"We use CM Brand for all of our company branded merchandise and print. Great service, competitive prices and a lovely team to work with. Five stars!"
"Fantastic service as always from the team at CM Brand, always amazing in regards to pricing."
"Excellent service would highly recommend to anyone looking for promotional products for their business."
"Fantastic service"
"Every person that I've spoken with at CM Brand have been so helpful. I'm sure that I'm the client from hell, i come to the guys with my jumbled up ideas and between us we managed to iron them out into something great. We have used CM Brand for a few marketing things now and I'm really impressed with the quality of goods received and the service provided. Umair is my Account Manager and he is a complete joy to work with. His personality is great and nothing I ever ask is too much for him. I would happily reccommend Umair and the team to anyone, but I'd like to keep them all to myself really!! Thank you for all you've done for us so far guys."
"Great customer service from Umair and the team."
"We have a fantastic relationship with CM Brand. Our account Manager Matt always talks us through each project, ensuring we get the right product at the right price. Communication from the initial brief to the after-sales service is exceptional. Having dealt with Corporate Media/CM Brand for several years, I am always confident they will deliver a quality product, on time and in full."
"Really attentive and personable service from all involved. Many thanks to the team."
"Quick Turnaround & Very helpful team"
Thanks for your positive feedback Dawn, as a regular client it's good to know we're doing a great job for you and your team!
"By always providing a reliable and friendly service. Simon has always been my main point of contact and he's great! He is quick to respond to all requests and will offer advice and guidance throughout all stages of the project. Highly recommended."
Thanks for your comments and business Emma, we'll pass your feedback to Simon!
"Very good service, high quality products."
Thanks for your kind review Francesca, we look forward to continuing to support you with your marketing efforts moving forwards!
"Excellent customer service with speedy delivery."
Many thanks for the positive review, we look forward to continuing assisting you moving forwards!
CM Brand is rated 4.89 based on 56 reviews