CM Brand Reviews

1301 Stratford Rd
Birmingham B28 9HH
United Kingdom

Tell us how CM Brand made you happy
Fantastic customer service from start to finish, ordered printed metal water bottles and they are fantastic. Our clients and staff love them. Would 100% recommend. Turned around in 4 working days too.
CM Brand 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Brilliant service, needed printed hand gel and face masks in a rush and they delivered within 48 hours. Impressed and will use again.
Excellent products as a result of excellent customer service! Nothing is too much trouble for the amazing CM Brand Team and I would highly recommend them.
Really quick, really easy and really friendly!
Very happy with my recent order, Josh and Andrew were extremely helpful and consistent to make this happen in time. Would definitely use this service again!
Easy to deal with, pricing and design options were well explained.
Great Company
We've ordered branded products with them twice and both times they've been wonderfully helpful.
There was a delivery hiccup on the first order but they got that sorted very quickly.
The second order was urgent and very last minute, the guys gave us great advice and sorted out a product for us just in time.
CM Brand are wonderfully helpful and efficient. They respond to enquiries extremely quickly and are very knowledgeable about their products and services. The whole process of ordering merchandise from them was smooth and straightforward and I would definitely use them again.
Great service, very helpful.
We were very pleased with our order, the team matched our corporate colours references brilliantly. Would highly reccommend
Good speed of response
Very good service. They work quickly and always kept in contact during the whole process. I received exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend.
We have ordered pens for the first time and i have to say their team was very helpful, understood our needs and the pens arrived in time and the quality was perfect.
very good customer service
I emailed my enquiry online and I received an almost immediate response and within a couple of proofs we had our Mug all approved.

I would really recommend them and I received our branded mugs within 3 days of order to our offices.

Thanks
CM Brand 5 star review on 31st January 2020
Amazing service . Quick turn around . Was thrilled with the end product x
I was very impressed. We were able to provide design and order pens for our conference at very short notice. The service from Joshua was first class, and the pens arrived a day ahead of when we expected, which was fantastic. Plus the pens looked great, worked well and fitted with the sustainable theme of the conference.
CMbrand created a good brand for us using are existing artwork and had it turned round very swiftly. We we’re very pleased with the job they did
I used CM Brand to produce some diaries for my client on the run-up to Christmas. They beat the previous quote I had from my usual supplier by a good margin, and the quality of the work and the service was outstanding. Great communication from the team, and the job was delivered even earlier than expected. I'll be using them as my preferred supplier from now on.
I ordered some t-shirts for a last minute event this Feb and Joshua was very helpful in helping me get them delivered. They arrived within a week and are good quality.
Great fast, efficient and informative service. Would highly recommend.
CM Brand is rated 4.90 based on 181 reviews