Cordell Engineering Reviews

Read Cordell Engineering Reviews

hello@cooling.co.uk

148 Stanley Road,Teddington,Middlesex

Tell us how Cordell Engineering made you happy
Cordell provided fast response to urgent breakdown and provided us with information so we in turn could make a balanced decision. Great team and well respected in all areas of air conditioning and administration.
Very happy to have used the services of Cordell Solutions. They installed an air con unit in a Home Office we built for customers in their garden. Tidy, professional, job well done. .
They arrived on schedule, communicated progress well, and were generally friendly and helpful. Job done well
very efficient, clean and tidy. work carried as advised, and carried out and completed on time. excellent work. Thank you
Terry responded instantly to my request even though he couldn’t attend the site for a few weeks. He explained how I could fix the problem myself until he comes, and advised me re call-out rates In case I didn’t succeed. So incredibly helpful and his advice has solved the problem at least temporarily, thank you Terry and I will definitely use cordell in future
Very happy with my air conditioning installation. Very good recommendation from Terry, works very quietly and efficiently. They turned up promptly on the day, installed everything exactly how I wanted it without quibbling, even drilling an extra hole for me to put a cable through. Excellent service.
The installation last May went ok though the pump does not work well. We have also been unable to have the free maintenance visit that it mentions on the quote. Their follow up letter in Feb 2020 regarding this free maintenance visit did not mention a time limit (they claim it is only available for 9 months) and they have just refused to now carry it out, despite no one being able to do visits for 3+ months due to lockdown.
Always very efficient and helpful!
We have used Cordell for a number of years now and they have always given excellent customer service and workmanship on our projects and servicing
Another exceptional job completed. We have used Cordell on a number of medium sized projects and their professionalism always make me confident that the work will be carried out to a very high standard. They have never disappointed. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring AC work or AC servicing. Their engineers are top rate and extremely polite which always helps when working around a busy working environment.
Where possible we always like to use local companies and we were not disappointed with Cordell Engineering! The installation was hassle free and completed on time. Would certainly use again and recommend.
Cordell were very helpful when we had an issue with the system and then did a very thorough annual service, which has reinstated all the heat pumps to good working order.
fast professional and did a great job, worked round our builders timescales and go the job done quickly & efficiently - thanks would highly recommend
I have used Terry and his lads for over 20 years in 3 buildings/shops, total of over 30 aircon units installed and serviced. The team have never let me down and left the place clean and tidy, like they have not even been there after they finish. Helped my nighbours out when they were in desperate need for some cooling at the height of last summer. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Ken, Genesis Imaging
Outstanding service from start to finish. Highly recommended!
As a primary school , we had many elements of care required regarding the positioning and installation of our units. From the quoting of the project to installation & finalisation - we were immensely impressed. At quote stage & pre-installation - advice & professional knowledge regarding positioning was excellent - useful 2 way discussions about minimising disruption in regards the fabric of the building & when the work could be done was outstanding. The team who installed were courteous, tidy, thoughtful & accommodating - working around a scheduled school holiday club. Explanation of the units & operating instructions were offered in detail - thank you to the whole team ; we are thrilled - as will be the children , when the hot weather arrives!
Excellent service from start to finish. Can highly recommend.
Efficient from admin, quoting and installing. Would highly recommend and use use again.
Great service!