Cordell Engineering Reviews

Read Cordell Engineering Reviews

hello@cooling.co.uk

148 Stanley Road,Teddington,Middlesex

Tell us how Cordell Engineering made you happy
Five star service in installing 4 units . Practical advice in selecting product and location and very efficient and friendly installation. I would recommend them unreservedly
Great service throughout the whole process.
I have nothing but genuine praise for this company and its people. From evaluation to product supply and installation the approach and execution was professional and methodical. Thank you Cordell Engineering team.
We have dealt with Cordell for many years. The team has always been courteous, very efficient and the service always impeccable. Their products have always been keenly priced.
Polite professional and knowledgable. Left the house spotless! Thank you
A fantastic experience all round. Lovely people from booking to installation. Incredibly neat and clean too! Air con units work very effectively and helped us heat the house too when our boiler broke!
Excellent customer service. Professional, friendly and the very best engineers and experience.
The staff are all very professional. Our installation was done quickly and neatly. Highly recommend for for good value and excellent service.
From quotation, site visit to installation-totally professional throughout-would highly recommend
We’re very happy with the air conditioning, including the installation process. It was a professional service from beginning to end and I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Cordell Engineering.
Cordell engineering have put aircon units in two of our houses and have serviced them for many years. We have found their work to be of a very high standard.Nothing is too much trouble and they are very nice people to do business with. Very pleased!
Excellent products, installers and communication. Would definitely recommend and will use them again in the future!
Excellent service from the first visit through to the installation. Everyone involved was helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. The installation guys were extremely pleasant and very tidy.
Excellent service from consultation through to final installation. The works were carried out efficiently and the guys were very tidy! We love our unit, particularly in the current heatwave.
The installation team arrived and were exemplary in all aspects of implementing the new system.
I used Cordell to install a Daikin multi-split A/C system in my home with two small indoor fan-coil units. The installation was expensive (£3.7k + electrical installation + VAT) but straightforward. It works well and I am grateful for it in this mid-June heatwave. However there were niggles. Staff left before explaining how to use the 'app' saying it was 'simple' and I believed them. As a PhD physicist I can assure it is not simple. It involves standing on a ladder perched on the stairs to press a button inside the unit while doing something to a wifi hub. Actually, it is extraordinarily complicated. Also I asked Cordell to install a check meter so I could measure the electricity consumption of the AC and this was installed incorrectly. Overall, I was happy to use a local company and everyone was friendly and straightforward.
Cordell did a great job of installing a couple of air conditioning units in our house.
Cordell provided fast response to urgent breakdown and provided us with information so we in turn could make a balanced decision. Great team and well respected in all areas of air conditioning and administration.
Very happy to have used the services of Cordell Solutions. They installed an air con unit in a Home Office we built for customers in their garden. Tidy, professional, job well done. .
They arrived on schedule, communicated progress well, and were generally friendly and helpful. Job done well
Cordell Engineering is rated 4.93 based on 105 reviews