Cordell Engineering Reviews

hello@cooling.co.uk

148 Stanley Road,
Teddington,
Middlesex

How would you rate Cordell Engineering ?

"I am a schools facility manager. I have used Cordell for two projects. On both occasions I have been very please with all aspects of their work. I would recommend them highly."
Carlo Vagliasindi
Verified Buyer
"I can happily recommend this company to everyone for the professional work carried out."
The Maris Practice
Verified Buyer
"They were happy to work at a time that was convenient for our business and were speedy with the installation. Perfectly timed before our mini-heatwave. Thanks"
Silent Media
Verified Reviewer
"I called Cordell after seeing the positive reviews here... Pleased to say I was not disappointed, the whole service from easy to understand quotation through to installation of new office air-conditioning was excellent. Just the way it should be. In particular the speed at which they get round to you when you call was a great weight off my mind. Friendly and polite service throughout. Well done!"
Carol Whiting
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, cleaned up after themselves, very helpful. Didnt even know they were on site, no problems at all, very happy witht the service, they come straight away if I have any problems, and service every 6 months."
Fire Industry Association Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Always quick response, polite, pleasant, professional engineers"
Michael Spira
Verified Reviewer
"We have used Cordell several times in different premises for air conditioning units. They are quite brilliant - knowledgeable, flexible, prompt, efficient. And sensibly priced."
Ritechem Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Prompt, professional, efficient. One phone call was all I needed to make."
Optima Site Solutions Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"installation of new air con office unit. quick and easy, nice to deal with, prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend this company."
"EVERY thing went smoothly without a hitch. Professionally done."
"used them for service & fitting new unit. very professional and polite."
Wildheart Residential Management Ltd
Verified Buyer
"We had 2 extremely old units in our offices from the dinosaur ages. Cordell visited and gave brilliant advice as to how to keep them running at their best. Returned the next year at complete short notice to service for us, also gave good advice again on the legislation on old units etc"
Vestatec UK
Verified Buyer
"Had 2 new units fitted by Cordell. Quote was most reasonable. Engineers were very good, arrived on time, kept the area clear, caused the least disruption possible and finished when they said they would. Couldn't recommend Cordell highly enough."
Russell Pizzey Ottobock Healthcare Plc
Verified Buyer
"He explained what the problem was and once fixed he showed the item which had failed with our air-con unit"
Orleans Park School
Verified Buyer
"good rate of service and costs"
"We have been using Cordell for a while now, and I cannot praise them enough. Everything we have asked of them has been carried out quickly and to a very high standard. They take care of all our air con servicing as well as any installations we need or repairs. We are never kept waiting for an engineer and we are always kept fully informed of what needs doing and any costs that will be incurred. I have no problems with recommending these guys to anyone."
Kevin McDade
Verified Buyer
"Used them a few times and always punctual, polite and professional."
Debbie Walters
Verified Buyer
"We have been using Cordell Engineering for a number of years at our offices, to maintain the a/c system. We recently upgraded three of the units and we're very happy with the installations. All of the engineers that have visited our offices have been knowledgeable, professional and polite. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cordell."
"The engineers arrived on time, were polite, professional, tidy, considerate and kept noise consolidated and to a minimum. The replacement units look great and are easy to use. The engineers made an excellent job of fitting them into the space left by the old units. We are really really pleased."
"Installed system on time and with minimum of fuss"
Cordell Engineering is rated 4.98 based on 65 reviews