Cordell Engineering Reviews

148 Stanley Road,
Teddington,
Middlesex

Tell us how Cordell Engineering made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Always very efficient and helpful!
We have used Cordell for a number of years now and they have always given excellent customer service and workmanship on our projects and servicing
Another exceptional job completed. We have used Cordell on a number of medium sized projects and their professionalism always make me confident that the work will be carried out to a very high standard. They have never disappointed. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring AC work or AC servicing.
Their engineers are top rate and extremely polite which always helps when working around a busy working environment.
Where possible we always like to use local companies and we were not disappointed with Cordell Engineering!
The installation was hassle free and completed on time.
Would certainly use again and recommend.
Cordell were very helpful when we had an issue with the system and then did a very thorough annual service, which has reinstated all the heat pumps to good working order.
fast professional and did a great job, worked round our builders timescales and go the job done quickly & efficiently - thanks would highly recommend
I have used Terry and his lads for over 20 years in 3 buildings/shops, total of over 30 aircon units installed and serviced. The team have never let me down and left the place clean and tidy, like they have not even been there after they finish. Helped my nighbours out when they were in desperate need for some cooling at the height of last summer. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Ken, Genesis Imaging
Outstanding service from start to finish. Highly recommended!
As a primary school , we had many elements of care required regarding the positioning and installation of our units. From the quoting of the project to installation & finalisation - we were immensely impressed. At quote stage & pre-installation - advice & professional knowledge regarding positioning was excellent - useful 2 way discussions about minimising disruption in regards the fabric of the building & when the work could be done was outstanding. The team who installed were courteous, tidy, thoughtful & accommodating - working around a scheduled school holiday club. Explanation of the units & operating instructions were offered in detail - thank you to the whole team ; we are thrilled - as will be the children , when the hot weather arrives!
Excellent service from start to finish. Can highly recommend.
Efficient from admin, quoting and installing. Would highly recommend and use use again.
Great service!
Fast efficient service
Cordell have fitted all our air con unit over 4 site plus look after then, the team of guys always have great advice on the best way to fit the units plus the hide the pipes and wires, the team are helpful, tidy and always do a great job.

Great Job
Very good company, excellent workers, they hoovered and dusted inside and when they left you would not have known any workmen had been at the house, very polite workmen and told me all they were doing as the work progressed. I would recommend them to anyone.
We have an old air conditioning system which needed a lot of work to get it going again for this hot summer. However, Cordell stuck at it until they got it working for which we were very grateful.
I am a schools facility manager.
I have used Cordell for two projects.
On both occasions I have been very please with all aspects of their work.
I would recommend them highly.
I can happily recommend this company to everyone for the professional work carried out.
They were happy to work at a time that was convenient for our business and were speedy with the installation. Perfectly timed before our mini-heatwave. Thanks
I called Cordell after seeing the positive reviews here... Pleased to say I was not disappointed, the whole service from easy to understand quotation through to installation of new office air-conditioning was excellent. Just the way it should be.

In particular the speed at which they get round to you when you call was a great weight off my mind.

Friendly and polite service throughout. Well done!
Cordell Engineering is rated 4.99 based on 81 reviews