Cordell Engineering Reviews

Middlesex

Tell us how Cordell Engineering made you happy

"Great service!"
"Fast efficient service"
"Cordell have fitted all our air con unit over 4 site plus look after then, the team of guys always have great advice on the best way to fit the units plus the hide the pipes and wires, the team are helpful, tidy and always do a great job. Great Job"
"Very good company, excellent workers, they hoovered and dusted inside and when they left you would not have known any workmen had been at the house, very polite workmen and told me all they were doing as the work progressed. I would recommend them to anyone."
"We have an old air conditioning system which needed a lot of work to get it going again for this hot summer. However, Cordell stuck at it until they got it working for which we were very grateful."
"I am a schools facility manager. I have used Cordell for two projects. On both occasions I have been very please with all aspects of their work. I would recommend them highly."
"I can happily recommend this company to everyone for the professional work carried out."
"They were happy to work at a time that was convenient for our business and were speedy with the installation. Perfectly timed before our mini-heatwave. Thanks"
"I called Cordell after seeing the positive reviews here... Pleased to say I was not disappointed, the whole service from easy to understand quotation through to installation of new office air-conditioning was excellent. Just the way it should be. In particular the speed at which they get round to you when you call was a great weight off my mind. Friendly and polite service throughout. Well done!"
"Very friendly, cleaned up after themselves, very helpful. Didnt even know they were on site, no problems at all, very happy witht the service, they come straight away if I have any problems, and service every 6 months."
"Always quick response, polite, pleasant, professional engineers"
"We have used Cordell several times in different premises for air conditioning units. They are quite brilliant - knowledgeable, flexible, prompt, efficient. And sensibly priced."
"Prompt, professional, efficient. One phone call was all I needed to make."
"installation of new air con office unit. quick and easy, nice to deal with, prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend this company."
"EVERY thing went smoothly without a hitch. Professionally done."
"used them for service & fitting new unit. very professional and polite."
"We had 2 extremely old units in our offices from the dinosaur ages. Cordell visited and gave brilliant advice as to how to keep them running at their best. Returned the next year at complete short notice to service for us, also gave good advice again on the legislation on old units etc"
"Had 2 new units fitted by Cordell. Quote was most reasonable. Engineers were very good, arrived on time, kept the area clear, caused the least disruption possible and finished when they said they would. Couldn't recommend Cordell highly enough."
"He explained what the problem was and once fixed he showed the item which had failed with our air-con unit"
"good rate of service and costs"
Cordell Engineering is rated 4.99 based on 70 reviews