Control Freq Reviews

of reviewers recommend Control Freq
Read Control Freq Reviews

About Control Freq:

Control Freq was started in 2007 with a clear vision of what mobile technology could be and here we are. Mobile is everywhere and everything to everyone.

When Control Freq first started introducing mobile technology for opening security gates by phone in 2007, 3 months before the first iPhone was released, it was a struggle to convince customers it was the way forward.

Control Freq persevered and pivoted to develop one of the first GSM intercoms ever introduced. This learning curve resulted in a range of new products spanning applications and industries worldwide with an online e-commerce platform to distribute the technology.

The latest technology features a new access control range called FUSION. Including the most reliable, advanced and well-made GSM intercom range available, FUSION combines traditional access control, such as ANPR, with mobile technology to form a complete range of remotely manageable access solutions.

Control Freq now powers the parking industry with turnkey on-demand access control solutions to instant parking providers (parking apps) who are driving the 'Airbnb of Parking' revolution.

If you're looking for a mobile tech solution, call us on +44(0)20 3478 0786 to discuss what we can do for you or visit www.controlfreqgsm.com for a browse.

+44(0)20 3478 0786

hello@controlfreq.uk

Unit E2, Knoll Business Park
Olde Shoreham Road
Hove, East Sussex
United Kingdom

Tell us how Control Freq made you happy
Good service per email (no support page on the website).
Device easy to set up, technical support very helpful and got everything working quickly.
Cheers John, let us know if you need anything. Noel
Problem obtaining the Trade discount on line. Had to phone to resolve. Very helpfull and goods received within 24 hours of order.
Product all seems fine and delivery as promised.. Very miffed at paying £8+ shipping for an item that cost me £200+ - seems very unfair .. Good company tho'.
Hi Simon, Thanks for your comments. We do use Interlink next day per-12 standard for all orders unless it's a late one in which case it goes Royal Mail Special delivery so it arrives pre 1 next day. These services cost what we charge. We don't profit from shipping like some other suppliers. We typically supply trade installers who purchase regularly. If you purchase again, we can offer you free shipping. Contact me. Best regards Noel
Hi Simon, we've since revised our shipping terms and now orders over £200 receive free next day pre-12 UK shipping. Best regards Noel
I needed to buy a dialler recently and remembered dealing with this firm some time ago. They were still busy traders so I was confident that my goods would be OK. Quick service with tech back up = happy customer.
Overall the system works perfectly also the help line was very good I just needed a few pointers which were quickly resolved, the only info I could not get was the current rating of the on board relay. I think it would be useful if you could include that in your sales specification ,as aprecaution I connected a secondary relay to carry the current required to switch my central heating, but overall I am very satisfied with the product.
Hi Tom, I'm glad you're happy with the product. Regarding the current capacity of the contact, I have since checked and it's 5A. Being a Saturday when you called for support, the info wasn't immediately available to hand. Best regards Noel
Simple enough device and does the job as described. The only downside is that the PSU is a little cumbersome to install.
Thanks for your review Ian. To clarify, regarding the power supply, we have 3 different types. One is a wall plug in, another is a desktop type (where the installer can hardwire it by cutting the plug off) and another we only supply to trade installers is a matchbox size hardwired unit. If you need a smaller power supply next time, we can help. All the best Noel
Control Freq is rated 4.96 based on 172 reviews