Control Freq Reviews

of reviewers recommend Control Freq
Read Control Freq Reviews

About Control Freq:

Control Freq was started in 2007 with a clear vision of what mobile technology could be and here we are. Mobile is everywhere and everything to everyone.

When Control Freq first started introducing mobile technology for opening security gates by phone in 2007, 3 months before the first iPhone was released, it was a struggle to convince customers it was the way forward.

Control Freq persevered and pivoted to develop one of the first GSM intercoms ever introduced. This learning curve resulted in a range of new products spanning applications and industries worldwide with an online e-commerce platform to distribute the technology.

The latest technology features a new access control range called FUSION. Including the most reliable, advanced and well-made GSM intercom range available, FUSION combines traditional access control, such as ANPR, with mobile technology to form a complete range of remotely manageable access solutions.

Control Freq now powers the parking industry with turnkey on-demand access control solutions to instant parking providers (parking apps) who are driving the 'Airbnb of Parking' revolution.

If you're looking for a mobile tech solution, call us on +44(0)20 3478 0786 to discuss what we can do for you or visit www.controlfreqgsm.com for a browse.

+44(0)20 3478 0786

hello@controlfreq.uk

Unit E2, Knoll Business Park
Olde Shoreham Road
Hove, East Sussex
United Kingdom

Tell us how Control Freq made you happy
Excellent. Knows his products inside out.
As always very efficient.
very happy to provide technical support, have a very good knowledge for the products that you sell, always happy to advise and assist.
Very quick and comprehensive response to enquiry about how why the SIM in the G1 remote controller wouldn't answer, even though it was a bank holiday. Incredibly impressed.
Had a couple of Taxi freephones of these guys and i have to say the product is superb and the after sales service outstanding Many thanks.
Excellent service. From advise on the best device to purchase for our requirements, through to an outstanding support service prior to and after installation/setup. I would highly recommend. Thanks for all you hard work! Darren
Superb customer support, friendly efficient service. Other companies should be like Control Freq.
Very efficient knowledgeable and helpful,
I sent an email question at 9;25 PM from Australia thinking that I would check back for an answer tomorrow night to my surprise I had an answer in just a few minutes from Noel The answer was also helpful Noel had (actually ) read the question Well done
Are talking with Noel about creating a phone to work in synergy with Ivr he gave us confidence that he could achieve this. After a short while of R+D on his part he did it and now has boosted our whole automated process up to 80% including (IVR+APP+WEB) Not only did we receive a top class product that works fantastic we also achieved this a a great price. we ordered 3 and will ordering an additianal 10. Great work guys. Craig Heravi CENTRAL CARS (Leeds)
Great value and great service
Yet again another great service provided by Noel at Control Freq. Having been talked through a rewire job Noel ensured everything worked to satisfaction and helped with testing and reprogramming too. All completed on a Saturday! ????
whilst wondering which intercom would best suit my purposeI sent a question to control freq and had a reply from Noel within 10-20 minutes he was very helpful and answered my questions fully. Great customer service.
Thank you for your help with programming our customers recently installed intercom system remotely, it saved us attendeding site and therefore made the job more profitable. Look forward to using you for our next projects. Chris - Hennessy fire and security Ltd Bristol
Thanks Chris, glad to help. Noel
Having called Control Freq first thing in the morning I had the pleasure and good fortune to speak to Knowle. Knowle without doubt provided a service second to none as demonstrated by his superb and immediate technical knowledge and his willingness to help. His patience was outstanding dealing with a tricky problem which he did manage to solve after countless diagnostics and considerable effort. I was seriously impressed with the level of service provided and the support Knowle gave. If only all companies could provide such a service, I highly recommend this firm. Ben Luke-Director www.bluestoneltd.co.uk
Thanks Ben, much appreciated getting some tech love on a Monday morning! Cheers 'Noel' ;)
Very responsive to calls and technical queries. Supportive in assisting with any technical or operational issues we have. Derek May Surrey Wrought Iron 01252 545241
Thanks Derek, I appreciate the review. Cheere Noel
Quick easy comms. super fast response.
Thanks Eddie
Always helpful, tech support was busy when I called, my details were taken and I was called back within 5 minutes, couldn't ask for more than that. My query was successfully handled.
That's how we operate. Glad we could help. Best Noel
Despite my knowledge been limited, your representative Noel guided me through my issues with relative ease and a huge amount of patience on his part. I could not fault the process. Gary
Very Quick response. Thank you.
Standard practice. Thanks!