Confused.com - Life Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Life Insurance
Read Confused.com - Life Insurance Reviews
Very easy to use and I found the perfect life cover for an affordable price. All thanks to confused.com
15.04.2020
It was easy for me to compare life insurance providers. The benefits and monthly payments were easy to see and that helped me to make a swift decision.
15.04.2020
It was really easy to use and very clear to see and compare different insurance companies and what was included with each policy. There were no hidden extra and the process from start to finish was a pleasant one.
Decent and easy to use
15.04.2020
It was nice , easy and very quick with competetive prices compared to other comparison websites.
15.04.2020
I found confused.com any easy way of finding life insurance. All quotes were very clear with policies well explained.
15.04.2020
Very happy with the service
Simple no hassle Informative all the way through. The best relaxed Site to use
Cheapest deal. Worth
14.04.2020
I found the wb sight easy to use and the agent that contacted me was extremely helpful
14.04.2020
It was really easy to enter my details and browse a wide range of quotes. The site provided details of additional extras and options to personalise my quote further. It was straightforward and saved me lots of time and confusion.
14.04.2020
I am deaf and disabled too
14.04.2020
best comparison site. competition is not even close.
Fast and easy
14.04.2020
Used several times with ease. Pleased every time
14.04.2020
It works well, easy to use, good service I believe, not pestering with ads or registrations
14.04.2020
It gave quotes from lots of companies and benefitd
14.04.2020
Quick easy found me the perfect amount of cover quickly and I was able to get it all done with ease and no confusion !! Would highly recommend
14.04.2020
All went according to plan. A variety of options available
14.04.2020
Friendly and helpful advise with no pushy sales pitch
Confused.com - Life Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 481 reviews