CompareNI.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CompareNI.com

How would you rate CompareNI.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick, easier and exact! Really helped get a good price for my 1st car!"
"Brilliant! saved money! Good to see new insurers entering NI"
Tracey Catherwood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service will be using again"
"This was my first time getting car insurance using compareni.com. i was really impressed with it as its easy to use and it gives u a wide variety to choose from. Ive recommended compareni.com to family and friends."
Hugh Heasley
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic website bringing the best deals straight to my fingertips"
Michael Conlon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, best price, easy to purchase"
"Like many people I received my renewal quotation which as usual was up on price, so went onto the website compare NI.com, after filling out the form which only took a few minutes I started receiving a number of quotes. I was then able to tailor various quotes to my needs and came up with an insurance policy that suited my needs and was almost half the price quoted from my previous insurer. Compare NI.com gives a fast and accurate service which I am now recommending to family and friends"
"Very easy to use. Saved having to trawl through the internet for competitive insurance rates. Would definitely recommend!"
Virgil Padurica
Verified Buyer
"Everything is ok, everything was ok. Thank you very much for your help !"
"I found the site easier to use and understand than I thought it would be. My insur.premium was halved AND with better cover. So thanks 2 U"
Jenny Wright
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and quick reliable response"
Scott Mcgowan
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, quick results and great value"
"Good clear options excellent"
James Gibb
Verified Buyer
"Site was very easy to use. Was happy with the price of the quotes given."
"A very easy process to find a good price.always use this site.although the "free dashcam" never materialised."
Hi,

I have checked our records and your dash camera is in the latest dispatch file and therefore should be with you this week or next.

thanks,

CompareNI
"Very impressed, I got a fantastic price and extras, will def use and recommend again ✔️"
Martha Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Most years I have checked out the prices on Compare NI website but have always opted for a local broker (although in my many years of driving thankfully I have never had to claim). This year the difference in price was just to much so sensibility I decided to insure with Compare NI. The site was easy to use and I received all my insurance details via email which means they are always at hand. No more more wasting for me."
"Highly recommend compareni has never let me down I have always got rhe best quotes on the market by far compared to other comparison sites."
"Fantastic site"
"Easy to use and understand. Quick and simple to get a quote. Saved over £100 on car insurance"
CompareNI.com is rated 4.82 based on 930 reviews