CompareNI.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CompareNI.com

How would you rate CompareNI.com ?

Ian Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, well laid out to clearly see all quotes from NI Providers all in one place"
Patrick Mcgregor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent search engine for insurance quotes."
"Quick and easy to use, and easily got the cheapest quote."
Sinead Mccloskey
Verified Buyer
"I used CompareNI to find car insurance. I have lived overseas for a number of years where, despite my 30 years experience driving, has resulted in me not having a no claims discount (In the Middle East, the car is insured not the driver). Last year I had no choice but to pay a hefty premium but was very disappointed this year that my renewal quote was still so high. Compare NI gave me the option to compare many insurance companies and brokers, tailoring what I wanted included in my policy, and the ability to even look up customer reviews. Its a fantastic service and negates the need for all the phone calls to the various agents. Very efficient indeed! I would highly recommend CompareNI as a one-stop-shop for anything like this!"
Robert Alexander
Verified Buyer
"very useful would use often for friends and family"
"I was unhappy with my most recent car insurance quote, even though I had been with the company for about 15 years! I decided I would use Compare NI and was able to get many quotes - I didn't go for the cheapest one but wanted a local company to deal with. I got a very fast online quote and ended up saving about £130 a year!! So impressed."
George Simpson
Verified Buyer
"easy to use and good value you can usually find what you are looking for"
Alan Mcdowell
Verified Buyer
"Simple to use and got the results i was looking for"
Linda Mccallum
"Excellent service"
Elizabeth Lynda Mcallister
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use site and i got insurance within minutes at the cheapest rate. Many Thanks"
David Darragh
Verified Buyer
"Insurance price for my insurance was about the same price as compare the market dot com but was to include a free dash cam but here I am over 6 months into my insurance with out the so called free dash cam. Very poor service"
"Saved me £200 on my car insurance in just a few minutes on a Saturday evening - excellent service!"
"never had a accident or claim and compare ni could not deliver one quote. a waste of time and effort they gained my telephone number and e mail contact for passing on for junk mail dumping and i got nothing in return. best avoided folks."
David Finlay
Verified Buyer
"cheapest about always find it quick and easy on here never had a problem with insurers"
Michael Douglas
Verified Buyer
"Found it really easy to use. Quick response from insurers which resulted in happy driving. Thanks"
Claire Stewart-Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy best quote was HALF of my renewal quote of previous insurance company, can't really say no to that"
Margaret Allen
Verified Buyer
"I always use the site to compare all insurance needs. It is easy to use and very competitive."
Donnach Mccreesh
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to use and always finds the best deal for me."
Danielis Jancauskas
Verified Buyer
"Very handy helped me find the cheapest full comprehensive insurance about. Very fast and reliable website to search for the perfect insurance."
"Great job. Insurance at agd price"
CompareNI.com is rated 4.82 based on 959 reviews