CompareNI.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CompareNI.com

How would you rate CompareNI.com?

"Saved me £200 on my car insurance in just a few minutes on a Saturday evening - excellent service!"
"never had a accident or claim and compare ni could not deliver one quote. a waste of time and effort they gained my telephone number and e mail contact for passing on for junk mail dumping and i got nothing in return. best avoided folks."
David Finlay
Verified Buyer
"cheapest about always find it quick and easy on here never had a problem with insurers"
Michael Douglas
Verified Buyer
"Found it really easy to use. Quick response from insurers which resulted in happy driving. Thanks"
Claire Stewart-Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy best quote was HALF of my renewal quote of previous insurance company, can't really say no to that"
Margaret Allen
Verified Buyer
"I always use the site to compare all insurance needs. It is easy to use and very competitive."
Donnach Mccreesh
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to use and always finds the best deal for me."
Danielis Jancauskas
Verified Buyer
"Very handy helped me find the cheapest full comprehensive insurance about. Very fast and reliable website to search for the perfect insurance."
"Great job. Insurance at agd price"
Telisha Hutton
Verified Buyer
"I got a better price for my own insurance company on compare the market and the difference was a couple of hundred pounds I will be continuing to use compare the market any time I renew my insurance"
Anne Mccrory
Verified Buyer
"Great quotes, so easy to use."
"Very good service will definitely be using again. David Semple"
Norman Rowan
Verified Buyer
"I was provided with excellent information which allowed me to make an informed choice on my new insurance provider."
Jacqueline English
Verified Buyer
"Very good . Got cheapest quotes after searching on this site"
"Great site to visit lets you see various quotes and you can than choose which one suits you best."
Kathleen Mcconville
Verified Buyer
"I found the website easy to use, the quotes were clear, outlining what was covered and what wasn't, I was really happy with my results."
Keara Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant website , quick and very simple to use!! Saved me so much time and got me very good quotes!"
"I received my renewal quote from my previous insurance carrier, and was horrified to find it was almost double last year's premium, even though there were no claims made against it. I tried Compare NI and got a better deal all round, and I was dealing with a local call centre."
"Quick, easier and exact! Really helped get a good price for my 1st car!"
"Brilliant! saved money! Good to see new insurers entering NI"
CompareNI.com is rated 4.82 based on 948 reviews