CompareNI.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CompareNI.com
Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how CompareNI.com made you happy
Not great customer service
This website sold me cheap insurance but it was cheap because it didn't give me adequate insurance cover and could have meant my insurance was void. I took out the policy and rung up my old insurance company to tell them to cancel my auto renewal. They told me the policy I had been sold didn't give me adequate cover which was correct. I then had to cancel the insurance policy compareNI recommended which cost a fee of £30. The insurance company that gave me the cheap quote which I had to cancel said never to use a comparison site like this as this happens all the time, compareNI recommend cheaper insurance and when you read the fine print it gives inadequate cover, always ring an insurance companies directly to price around
Easy transition
great fast worth it saved money nice one!!
Great website for insurance
CompareNI is always a site I turn to when pricing insurance. Whilst the results aren't allways what I go for it's a good starting point for prices and this time they had the best prices!
Great to use and great results so quickly,thankyou
It helped me and my wife in saving nearly 200 pounds each on the car insurance , happy costumer
Great price and cover
Very simple to use and very straightforward plus I saved £180 compared to my original provider
Always found my insurance at the best price.
it was very good as it give me a acceptable price
a great site which always gives 100'% with all requests about insurance cover.
The site was easy to use and took less than 15 mins for me to submit my details and obtain my insurance quotes. It just didn't save me time but also saved me money!! Will definately use again.
Easy to use and saved me money.
Quick and efficient services. Very helpful and professional. Hapoy with the service.
Very good
Very helpful and easy to contact incase of an emergency. Just renewed my insurance in November for the 3rd year in a row, always given the best quotes and cover and will continue to use.
Very good service. Quick and easy
CompareNI.com is rated 4.79 based on 1,420 reviews