CompareNI.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CompareNI.com

How would you rate CompareNI.com?

Richard Crossett
Verified Buyer

Compare NI found me the best value for my insurance
Shona Moore
Verified Buyer

Great price for my car insurance
Wendy Borland
Verified Buyer

Great easy way to get quotes and find the cover you need at the best prices. I even managed to get a free dash cam this time too into the price.
Paul Rea
Verified Buyer

very easy to use and as a result I was able to find a great quote which I then took. Out of all the compare sites I used ( I used a lot) 'compare NI' was the best. Thank you.
Roisin Mcanulty
Verified Buyer

Great value and service, just hope u send me the car camera as promised when taking out the insurance!!!!
Anne Emerson
Verified Buyer

The site was easy to navigate, and found me a substantial saving on my renewal quote.
Reece Grant
Verified Buyer

This site is superb. I could not get a quote this low on my car insurance anywhere. I can't recommend enough. I will use this site before purchasing any insurance again A⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kirsty Bradley
Verified Buyer

I would give gocompare 10/10. I am very happy with the quotes they gave me. I would highly recommend this website to anyone.
Toni-Ann Hollaseter
Verified Buyer

Saved me so much money. Got my whole family using it too!! Thanks
Mary Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer

extremely satisfied with the service
Derek Magill
Verified Buyer

Very easy site to navigate and a choice of competitive quotes to choose from.I have now insured my car and my van using Compare NI.
Fiona Pogue
Verified Buyer

CompareNI.com was very easy and quick to use. It offered a great selection and plenty of options.
Verified Buyer

Easy site to use and good value.
Niamh Sands
Verified Buyer

As a student driver compareNI.com gave me a great deal! And to add to the greatness I also received a free dash cam through using this website. What more could you ask for?!
Christina Reid
Verified Buyer

So easy to purchase my insurance, website easy to navigate and use with a large amount of insurance providers available. Thank you compare NI!
Verified Buyer

Great service, really helped comparing several different offers before choosing the best one for me
Pauline Mccabe
Verified Buyer

I have used comparison sites for a number of years and just recently seen that they have a dedicated NI site which is very useful for local customers. I found the searching and securing insurance for my car very swift and concise, website was easy to search and the information great.
I was so impressed that I have recommended this site to numerous members of my family and friends.
An added bonus was the free dash cam which has just arrived. This may not suit everyone so may be an idea to offer a nominal cash back amount instead?
Neil Moorehead
Verified Buyer

I found a very good deal on Compare NI.com and I also got a FREE dash cam.
Thanks very much to compare NI
Thomas Brooks Mulligan
Verified Buyer

found web site to use and got a price that suited my budget.
Gerald Powles