CompareNI.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CompareNI.com

How would you rate CompareNI.com ?

"Great website for searching ni quotes Got a great deal, comparing so many insurance companies and was able to get the cover i wanted, use it every year for everything!"
"The money i saved was just what the Doctor ordered great service first class"
"Excellent site you get to see the different insurance quotes. And then pick the one you want."
"Having a comparison site that deals with NI customers is fantastic. Means no more filling in a million details only to discover the dreaded "Not available in Northern Ireland" Great site for blood pressure."
"Site very easy to use, I got a great deal for my home insurance"
"Straight forward with competitive rates."
"Best service about. Takes all he hassle away from purchasing a new car and gave me peace of mind everything was sorted."
"When looking for car insurance compare NI made the process quick, easy to use and delivered some of the most competetive prices around. I will most definately use them again."
"Very good for comparing insurance quotes relevant to Northern Ireland. Cuts out companies who do not insure NI customers."
"Compare NO was great. I goggled this for my husband and was pleased with results and how easy it was to follow great. Will be using compare no next year see u then."
"Quick and easy to get the best deals with great results"
"Quick and easy to use.....got a great deal on my home insurance......half of what I'd been paying to another company!"
"Excellent service. Got a great deal on my car insurance."
"Great way to get your car 🚗 insurance"
"i got my insurance this year again of your web page and I am more than happy its great"
"Very easy to navigate and compare the results. Great all round website"
"Saved over £250 pounds on house insurence just by checking here."
"Very easy to get the best deal"
"Super happy. Got a great quote and very user friendly to navigate my way around"
"Fairly quick and easy process at a reasonable cost for car insurance thought I was also getting a free dashcam for buying via compare ni but didn't get one might have read that wrong though"
CompareNI.com is rated 4.82 based on 980 reviews