After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Dinner Speakers and Comedians
2 - 3 Hours
Read After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews

About After Dinner Speakers and Comedians:

After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd are a long established entertainment company, providing comedians, celebrity speakers, keynote, sporting and political speakers for events across the globe. The company offers a bespoke client service and works with budgets from £400 for individual artistes upto £25,000++ for larger events.
Call 01422 825016 to speak to an adviser or email office@comedians.co.uk

Tell us how After Dinner Speakers and Comedians made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews | 18th October 2019
After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews | 18th October 2019
After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews | 26th January 2020
Billy Flywheel
In fairness to Billy he was more an illusionist than a comedian which is what we were expecting
Never ether less did a good job
I found the agency very efficient in providing comedians within our price range during the last few years, This year we had Lea Roberts and Josh Daniels who went down well especially Josh with his guitar and his versions of well known hits, would have liked to have seen more of him. When a day and venue have been arranged for next year we will be in touch again.
Mark

We were very happy with the service we received from After Dinner Speakers and comedians, it will be service we will use again, just takes the hassle out of booking a guest speaker. We had Dean Windass as our guest speaker, his insight and honesty about how football is run behind the scenes was very entertaining, down to earth and very funny.
Chris Bonington was a fascinating speaker with many experiences and stories to tell.
Service provided is always of a professional quality. We ere let down by our speaker very close to the dinner, but a new speaker was recommended and proved to be a huge success. Would thoroughly recommend Mark and the team.
I am really pleased that after the original speaker Jeremy Coney had to return to New Zealand that we were able to provide Geoff Miller who delivered a fabulous evening. Thank you for a fantastic review for Geoff also.
'Geoff Miller who was probably the best speaker we have ever had at our dinner and was a genuinely nice guy as well taking time throughout the night to speak to our guests and trophy winners'.
Robbie Hunter Paul was very entertaining. If there was a small criticism then I think he should stick to real-life stories. Making jokes about "shitting his pants" or "being abused by Brian McDermott" may have brought a small laugh but makes the rest of the speech lose credibility. The audience are genuinely interested in his actual career.
The comedian Mike McGuire was funny but spoke a little softly and you had to really concentrate to hear him. He lost some of the audience because of this.
Paul Boardman was highly professional in his approach. He was punctual, and liaised well with us as to the suitability of the content, and how to pitch his act. His act was well received by all our dinner guests, and he held a capture audience and kept them laughing - which was the main thing. I would recommend Paul, and would book him again.
The Rotary club of Longridge and North Preston held a charity comedy night on 24/10/19. Two comedians Zack Stevens and Barry York gave us a great night of entertainment and I would recommend them to you.
A proffessional and engaing performance by Billy,Kerry & Richard their appearance significantly enhanced the enjoyment of our 200+ guests during the evening.
Very helpful team made ure everything was easy for me at my corporate golf day
David done a great job in relating his past experience and the game of rugby to our team and what event we had planned for the next day. he made the effort to speak to everyone in the team and got to know which employees roles were which. a lot of our guys are interested in rugby as leisurely sport so I think this kept them thoroughly interested throughout the talk.
The service I have received from After Dinner Speakers and Comedians has been really good indeed and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.
Paul Boardman was the comedian and was excellent. He hit just the right tone and had everyone in the room roaring with laughter. I have already recommended him to another group who are organising a dinner.
Graham Rowntree was the sports speaker. I found him personable and laid back. He spoke well and included some behind the scenes stories from his playing days. I would like to have heard more about his recent experiences as a coach as he has worked and played for the British and Irish Lions and England and it was this area that I think a lot in the room would have loved to hear more about.
We had Lea Roberts as our entertainment for our evening. There was a range of people at this event and he made them all laugh- he did very well at catering for the whole audience. Everyone enjoyed the performance and everyone seemed to find Lea funny! He was also a really nice guy to have sat on the top table, fun and very pleasant to talk to!
Thank you for your positive feedback and rating. Lea always receives extremely good feedback whenever he performs and we're glad that he added to the occasion. We hope to be able to work with you on your next event and will do our best to elevate ourselves to a 5 star rating
Dean Windass was very well received and his story was taken to heart by many of our guests. Many made a point of speaking to him afterwards and thanking him for being so honest in telling about his life. There was some complaint by one or two people about his use of the 'F' word.
John Gillan certainly went down well but again there was complaint about his language, with almost every other word being 'F'. I did ask him before hand to keep it clean but to no avail. He said that it is an all male audience so it does not matter, but to some of our guests it does matter. The odd word is acceptable but not a constant stream of obscenity. In the past the likes of Martin Gold have been really enjoyed, but without a single swear word. In the years I have been dealing with After Dinner Speakers I have always asked for 'clean' speakers. This is the first year that we have been let down on that score.
Having said that I would think some 90% of our guests enjoyed both speakers. We need to be more selective in future.
Hi Gerry,
Thanks for the feedback and comment. I appreciate the content and I will raise it with both speakers. I fully agree that it is not necessary to use language like that, and make the assumption that an all male audience expect "blue." We will continue to work with comedians who can read the audience and adapt to the room accordingly, and ensure going forwards that both are on the clean side of comedy. Thanks for your continued support and business.
Andy is a lively character.. probably not the best speaker but decent enough. he excelled after the speech with his enthusiasm at the bar and joining in with the day which everyone very much appreciated.. would recommend him.. probably not at the church social though
Thank you Shaun for those comments and i'm glad that Andy was able to engage with your guests and add to the event. We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope to achieve a 5 star rating on the next occasion
Gary did a great job although it was a tough crowd!!
Thank you Katie for your positive review and I'm glad to hear that Gary was able to deliver despite the difficult conditions ! We look forward to working with you again and we hope to be able to achieve a 5 star rating on the next occasion
Good value and great service.
Thank you Chris for your positive comments and star rating. We look forward to working with you again and hope to make it a 5 star rating next time
25th January Bradford Union of Golf Clubs Annual Dinner, Pete Emmett.
Pete was punctual and joined us for a pre dinner drinks reception where he was happy to talk to those present. His routine went down well with the vast majority. There was no swearing, he delivered well and he walked amongst the audience which adds to his likeability. The only negative feedback was that a couple thought he 'picked' on a younger member of the audience 'Max' a little too much. With 182 in attendance you are never going to please everyone and I would be happy to recommend him in future.
Thanks for the comments Colin. They are valued and appreciated. I will forward these to Pete. With regards Max, I genuinely hope he wasn't upset and took any banter in the spirit it was intended. Pete would hate to cause any offence and his quips and comments are usually gauged to perfection. Please do apologise to Max if necessary and ensure him that Pete interacts with a smile and wouldn't use language or content that was inappropriate.
Peter did a great job, very funny and good company
Thank you Nick for your positive review. We hope to have the opportunity to with you again and to make it to a 5 star rating in the future.
Les Gibson turned up on time , performed well and was very professional in his approach .
Thank you Ian for your positive review of Les and star rating . If there is anything we can do to improve our service to you, please let us know. We look forward to working with you in the future.
After Dinner Speakers and Comedians is rated 4.83 based on 351 reviews