Colt Stables Reviews

Mrs Richards
Colt Stables 5 star review on 17th November 2021
Ms Stock
Colt Stables 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
Really helpful team. Excellent, efficient service. Nice quality stable at an affordable price. Would happily recommend Colt stables
Colt Stables 5 star review on 4th August 2022
I would thoroughly recommend Colt Stables. They have been professional and extremely helpful from the start of the process of designing my stables through to delivery, erection and completion. Megan in the office has been superb as were George and his colleagues who erected the stables. The stables are high quality and competitively priced. A very happy customer, thank you, guys. It's been so nice to deal with such a professional company from start to finish.
I could not have asked for a better company so thoughtful and very good at explaining things, I would recommend them to anyone who wanted shelters.
Friendly and helpful advice, perfect delivery and build. Very happy with the stables they look great. Thank You !!!
From order to arrival dealing with colt stables was excellent. The quality of my double field shelter is excellent. Really solid with a lovely wide roof over hang. I am really impressed with the building and would definitely recommend this company. Very professional and Great communication.
Colt Stables 5 star review on 17th March 2022
From start to finish we found the service received by Colt Stables outstanding. We are incredibly happy with our stables and would like to mention Megan Cooper in particular who helped to guide us through the process. She was kind and understanding when we had to delay due to a groundwork issue. We had a leak in the roof in one of the stables and so made enquiries as to how we should fix this and Colt Stables sent these team out to rectify the following week, no questions asked and despite us being hundreds of miles away. We would highly recommend Colt Stables. N.B: the photo doesn’t do them justice where the groundwork is yet to be finished.
Colt Stables 5 star review on 28th January 2022
I am thrilled with our new colt stables- they look very smart, and the team who delivered and built the stables were very efficient and polite.
Very happy with my field shelter and the quality of building is very good. Great team effort from Colt. Thank you
Excellent communication, professional and friendly staff, high standard of workmanship and quality products......One delighted customer
From buying to the erection of shelter service was excellent. Customer service was very helpful and the installers were very professional. Would definitely recommend Colt.
Very pleased with the whole experience from initial enquiries to final installation. Nothing was too much trouble, very helpful from start to finish from contact with the office to the men who installed it. Very happy with my purchase. The workmen were very professional, polite and efficient.
Colt Stables 5 star review on 17th November 2021
Excellent company to deal with and delighted with the stables ordered.
Stables were put up quickly no mess
I am extremely happy with the Mobile Field Shelter supplied and installed by Colt Stables. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, excellent communications and their installers were a model of professionalism. The price point and quality of their product was just right for me. To quote the manager of our livery yard ‘Your new shelter has raised the tone of the whole yard’.
Colt Stables were great to deal with throughout. The office team were excellent in helping determine and design what we needed and the guys who put the stables up were fantastic. We couldn’t believe how quickly they got the stables up and they were friendly and helpful as well. Would thoroughly recommend them!
Colt Stables 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
Absolutely wonderful service from Megan Cooper. She was a pleasure to deal with and a credit to your company.
Colt Stables is rated 5.0 based on 16 reviews