Coast Candle Co. Reviews

5 Rating 196 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Coast Candle Co.
Read Coast Candle Co. Reviews

About Coast Candle Co.:

Certain smells can transport us right back in time.

At Coast Candle Co. We make and hand-pour a fantastic range of luxury scented candles ­– inspired by childhood memories.

We also offer a range of associated accessories and products for you to enjoy. Each item is handcrafted and presented in a stunning manner, for that extra special touch.

info@coastcandleco.com

Coast Candle Company 2 Leopold Street, ,

Tell us how Coast Candle Co. made you happy
Fabulous candles with amazing scents
Beautiful products always so well presented and the online ordering is great. Despatch is swift and packages are carefully and safely done. Can't fault the service at all.
Thank you for your lovely comments and for shopping with Coast :)
Always good quality products and great service. Will miss the shop. Good luck for future adventures.
Thank you Lynn, we will definitely still be around and hope to see you somewhere soon :)
Great service and quality candles. There was a small issue with an item damaged in the post, but this was rectified very quickly. Will purchase again.
Thank you Jill, for your kind words, we hope you are enjoying your products :)
Excellent service, helpful and friendly. Beautifully made tea light holders and candles, I’ve bought these for presents I love all the scents, which make it hard to choose x
Thank you Gail, for your lovely comments, we agree it's hard to choose a favourite sometimes! :)
Best candles ever. Coast Candle is our “go to” place to buy the most exquisite candles with magical fragrances. Highly recommend.
Thank you Shona, for your lovely comments, it means a lot and we love that you love our candles and fragrances :)
Beautiful product and packaging. A really gorgeous gift.
Thank you for your lovely feedback, it means everything to us.
This is a beautiful shop with professional, knowledgeable and helpful staff. The opportunity to design your own scented candle is a fabulous experience. Janis is so supportive and helpful.
Thank you Jane, for your lovely comments, it's much appreciated :) so glad you enjoy your candle making experience.
Wonderful worksop with Janice, she is so knowledgeable and so interesting. Had a great time mixing my candle fragrance and am delighted with the finished product, can't recommend more highly! I've also purchased candles and diffusers from Coast, both for myself and for gifts, and her range is heavenly!
Thank you Dorothy, for your lovely comments, I'm glad you enjoyed your workshop! Fantastic scent choices too :) hope to see you again soon.
I've ordered from Coast Candles before and always find the customer service excellent. Packaging and delivery are of a high standard and I love the products. Happy customer!
Thank you for your lovely comments and we're happy to know that you are happy :) a high standard of customer service and quality are our priorities.
Coast candle always put there customers first pleasant staff can't do enough to help you very informative.
Thank you Jackie for your lovely comments :) our customers do indeed come first and always will.
Friend loved candle
Thank you June, for your kind words, we're delighted to hear your friend loved our candle :)
Absolutely love Nairn’s candle gem! Fabulous service and products.
Thank you Allyson, for your lovely comments :)
Promptly delivered, well packaged and the contents were beautifully presented. I will not hesitate to buy again
Thank you Jacqueline, for your lovely comments and thank you for shopping with Coast :)
The most beautiful fragrances and excellent quality of products
Thank you Sharon, for your lovely comments :)
Beautiful shop with great aromas and choice. Such lovely decor and staff. First time experience and won't be my last. Hopefully catch an event.
Thank you Ann for your lovely comments :) We look forward to welcoming you back to Coast.
Amazing service and outstanding products. Thank you
Thank you Heather, for your very kind words, we appreciate it :)
I bought a diffuser and a candle from Coast Candle and they are brilliant. I have bought well known high-end candles that have not been anywhere as good as these. The staff are warm, helpful and very knowledgeable. the shop is lovely too. I highly recommend trying them out.
Thank you for your lovely comments and feedback on our products and for the recommendation! We hope you enjoy your diffuser and candle :)
Fab personal and friendly service 💕
Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Great quality and incredible scents. Mostly sustainable and lovely luxury packaging. A real treat!
Hi Justina, thank you for your lovely feedback, we appreciate it! We are constantly working hard to be a completely sustainable brand and we welcome any suggestions/feedback on this topic. We hope you enjoy your Coast products :)
Coast Candle Co. is rated 4.97 based on 196 reviews