Coast Candle Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coast Candle Co.
Read Coast Candle Co. Reviews

About Coast Candle Co.:

Certain smells can transport us right back in time.

At Coast Candle Co. We make and hand-pour a fantastic range of luxury scented candles ­– inspired by childhood memories.

We also offer a range of associated accessories and products for you to enjoy. Each item is handcrafted and presented in a stunning manner, for that extra special touch.

info@coastcandleco.com

Coast Candle Company 2 Leopold Street, ,

Tell us how Coast Candle Co. made you happy
Always great scents, and the experience from the crackling wick makes it even better
Thank you, for your lovely comments. We love the soothing crackle too :)
I absolutely love Coast Candle products, they are really lovely. I have bought for myself and as gifts. Fantastic products and brilliant service.
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we appreciate it and will continue to deliver the best products and service.
I bought two candles for a birthday present on the recipients recommendation! She has always loved your candles and was sad you had moved from Dornoch. Hopefully she will be very happy come her birthday day! Very prompt service and beautifully wrapped. Thank you.
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we appreciate it! And we hope that the birthday gift is well received :)
I have had a few Coast Candles over the years. Every fragrance is so fresh and long lasting. Beautifully presented for a gift or like me, a treat for myself.
Thank you Lynn, for your lovely comments. Happy to hear you don't forget to treat yourself too :)
Lovely candles presented nicely. I need to try some different fragrances
Thank you Donna, for your lovely comments. We're always happy to help recommend different scents for you to try.
I’ve bought several presents for friends as well as for myself! 😬 Such beautiful candles & room sprays with all kinds of wonderful scents (so far I’ve tried Whisky Galore & Seashore Cotton Sheets). I can’t wait to try the candle making workshop soon. Janis & her team are such an asset to this lovely little town.
Thank you Sally, for your lovely comments, it makes us happy to know that you are happy :) yes, workshops soon!
Coast makes fabulous candles and diffusers with wonderful scents, lifting the mood on those occasions when you fancy a lift and don't we all need that now. I first met Janis in her lovely shop in Dornoch a few years ago but as I live in Surrey I've had to put up with ordering them online more recently more's the shame especially. The candles are so good, don't tell anyone about them! ;) Mark
Thank you Mark, for your lovely comments. We couldn't agree more, we've definitely needed a bit of a lift in recent times and it's lovely to know that our scents help to make that happen. And thank you for your continued support online :) P.S. you can tell everyone ;)
Great choices and wonderful range of scents.
Thank you Heather, for your lovely comments!
Absolutely love whole range,the fragrances and designs are stunning-just too pricey for my personal"everyday"use,we light candles every day in our home.But - fantastic for special occasions and gifts!
Thank you Jean, for your lovely comments and continued support!
Beautiful present.
Thank you Leighton, for your kind words.
Gorgeous products Ideal for a treat for yourself or as a lovely gift my latest buy is getting ready to wend its way abroad for a surprise present. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you Vera, for your lovely comments! We hope it's a pleasant surprise for your giftee :)
I visited dornoch shop about 5 years ago. A fellow customer highly recommended the Love fragrance and it has been a favourite ever since. Lovely packaging also.
Thank you Pamala, for your lovely comments. Love is probably our most popular fragrance, we love it too :)
Great product, great personal service. Would recommend to all who love a quality scented candle.
Thank you Linsay, for your lovely comments and recommendation :)
Beautiful candles & wonderful diffusers that smell amazing They make lovely gifts,& everything comes beautifully wrapped .
Thank you Louise, for your lovely comments :)
Beautiful perfume and long lasting
Thank you Chris, for your lovely comments, much appreciated.
Beautifully scented candles and diffusers, made here in Scotland and reasonably priced. I will definitely be buying from Coast Candles again.
Thank you Jennifer, for your lovely comments and continued support.
I have bought various products from Coast Candle for many years and have always found they are very good quality. I would recommend their products.
Thank you Caroline, for your lovely comments and recommendation, it means a lot.
Great quality & service
Thank you Janet, for your kind words.
Have bought the melts and the gorgeous melt warmer previously. The scents are really divine, they all smell amazing. The scents are very different to anything else I have tried. Without a doubt the best UK Candle co I have tried.
Thank you Fiona for such a glowing review! Much appreciated :)
My first visit to the shop - pleased with the help I received with my purchases. Lovely candles and a great selection to choose from. Looking toward to my next visit.
Thank you for your kind words, it's good to know you are happy with our service and products and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Coast Candle Co. is rated 4.97 based on 113 reviews