Coast Candle Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coast Candle Co.
Read Coast Candle Co. Reviews

About Coast Candle Co.:

Certain smells can transport us right back in time.

At Coast Candle Co. We make and hand-pour a fantastic range of luxury scented candles ­– inspired by childhood memories.

We also offer a range of associated accessories and products for you to enjoy. Each item is handcrafted and presented in a stunning manner, for that extra special touch.

info@coastcandleco.com

Coast Candle Company 2 Leopold Street, ,

Tell us how Coast Candle Co. made you happy
Best Candles ever !!
Gorgeous products, beautifully presented and helpful service
Love your candles, I purchased the Love candle and the love melts just beautiful x
Thank you Yvonne, for your kind comments, the Love fragrance is one of our favourites too :)
Love this shop, always so inviting , fragrances and products gorgeous and so well presented and packaged
Thank you for your lovely comments, we love that you love Coast! :)
Excellent service and products
Thank you Angela, for your kind words :)
Lovely candles. They burn beautifully and evenly. Great scent. I love these candles.
Thank you Maggie, for your lovely comments and for loving our candles :)
hAVE BOUGHT THESE AS CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Love the shop. The smells are amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Makes for a pleasant shopping experience.
Thank you Frances for your lovely comments :) we're pleased to hear you enjoy the experience at Coast!
Coast Candles is a beautiful shop and we are so lucky having it in Nairn. Ideal for presents and also yourself !!
Thank you Alison, for your lovely comments :) Definitely a good idea to treat yourself too!
My friend and I recently enjoyed a fun workshop making fire lighting cones. Lovely atmosphere and the girls are very friendly. Our finished work was beautifully wrapped and the extra melts was a nice touch. They smell delicious!
Thank you for your lovely comments :) so glad to hear you enjoyed the workshop, thank you for coming along and we hope you enjoy your lovely cones and melts!
My favourite shop Lovely displays perfect products and a first class service give it a visit on line or in person you will not be disappointed 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you Vera, for your lovely review, much appreciated :)
Ordered and delivered in just a few days . Beautiful scents!
Thank you Patricia for your kind words :)
Love the candles & the personal notes from childhood days that go along with them. Excellent service, thank you
Thank you Jennifer for your lovely comments. Memories are what makes Coast Candles who we are :)
Excellent quality as always from the display box to the candle. Great communication, fast delivery and thank you for the matches & Tea light. Our Daughter lives in Forres so when we are up next we will pop into the shop. Thanks once again
Thank you Steven, for your lovely comments :) we're pleased to hear you love our products and we look forward to your visit when you are next up in Forres!
Beautifully presented products, well rapped in a transit box. What a fantastic smell when I opened it up. Perfect thank you.
Thank you for your lovely words, we really appreciate it :) we're so pleased you are happy with our products. We love the scents too when opening up our boxes, the best way to receive deliveries!
Absolutely LOVE your products...candles/reed diffusers/room sprays...scents are AMAZING...never enjoyed so many fabulous products from one company!!...your attention to detail n wee testers are very much appreciated...have recommended you to friends and family...wishing you continued success with your business.Eileen.M.Dobie.X
Thank you Eileen for your lovely words, we're so pleased to hear you love our products! Thank you for recommending us too, it means a lot :) xx
Very prompt attentive and friendly customer service. Lovely products.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)
I've ordered a few things from Coast Candles. I have found the packages well boxed and nothing broken. The fragrance of the wax melts is beautiful and last a long time. I've also got a room spray but have not tried it yet xx
Thank you Lynne, we're pleased to hear you enjoy our products and we hope you love the room spray too :) xx
I had the pleasure of visiting the shop in Nairn while on holiday. The shop smells amazing and all the candles were displayed so that you could smell each one separately. On arrival home, I chose a candle from the website. It arrived quickly and was beautifully wrapped with ribbons and a personal card. I absolutely love the scent Drift Away.
Thank you for your lovely comments and for coming to visit us in Nairn. We love to hear that you enjoyed your time in the shop :) we hope you are enjoying Drift Away (one of our favourites too).
As always, fabulous products and expertly and professionally packaged. The scents are amazing.
Thank you Ashley, for your lovely feedback. We hope you enjoy your favourite scents :)
Coast Candle Co. is rated 4.97 based on 143 reviews