Chiswick Hair Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Hair Clinic

Tell us how Chiswick Hair Clinic made you happy

"Dr Iniekio, has been instrumental in enabling me to make an informed decision to choose the Chiswick Hair Clinic for my proposed FUE treatment. He was very clear from the outset as to my options and costs involved. He and his team were very professional throughout my 2 day procedure and I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Hair Clinic to anyone considering a Hair transplant procedure in London. The clinic has great facilities and is easy to get to. The staff are very friendly and Dr Iniekio was determined to explain all of the procedure step by step putting me at ease at all times. The after care has been equally outstanding! Thank you!"
"From start to finish this has been an extremely pleasant experience for me. I thank Dr Iniekio for that, from our first meeting he was always very honest about what’s possible and what’s not possible. You can tell he is very experienced and you can 100% trust what he is saying. It made me feel really comfortable and ready to go ahead with the procedure as initially I was extremely nervous. But Dr Iniekio and his team are very welcoming and made the whole procedure as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend the Chiswick Hair Clinic."
"From start to finish, I had an excellent experience. Dr. Iniekio is a very trusting and experienced practitioner. He responded to all of my concerns throughout and I did a great job taking care of me."
"I highly recommend Dr Inieko and his team if you are considering FUE treatment. They are very thorough and methodical in working through all the steps from initial consultation, to guidance on any queries before arranging the procedure and right through to the days in theatre. The aftercare kit, notes and access to support after the procedure is also very valuable and all of this stems from the hundreds/if not thousands of procedures that this team has performed over the years. Again I highly recommend the Chiswick hair clinic team who are also lovely people."
"Eibi and his team were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Everything from the consultation to the 12 month review was excellent and I always felt very well looked after. Eibi is a top professional, he was able to answer all my questions and more importantly he was honest about what was possible. Eibi was also excellent company throughout the procedure and I felt very comfortable. I am now 15 months on from my procedure and it has done wonders for my confidence. The results are unbelievably natural looking and was exactly what I was hoping for. I highly recommend Eibi and his team!"
"Dr Iniekio is very knowledgeable and thorough, explaining the procedure, potential challenges and solutions every step of the way. He remained in regular contact after the procedure to check in on my recovery, and answered any questions I had promptly. Overall, fantastic and honest service. I would highly recommend."
"Excellent service. One of the only centres where the surgeon consults, prepares and performs extraction and insertion of grafts. Cannot reccommend enough!"
"I felt the whole procedure went very well,DR Iniekio made the process very comfortable and the post procedural care was exemplary.The results are going well so far at 6 months and I can't wait to see what it is like at 12 months.Well worth the money and I very happy with the results so far."
"My experience with Chiswick Hair Clinic was Amazing. From day one Dr Iniekio was exceptional and his experience and knowledge was very reassuring. After the consultation I immediately knew I would want to go ahead with procedure at Chiswick Hair Clinic. The level of service I received from the Clinic was outstanding, they catered to my every need.I was nervous about the procedure but Dr Iniekio constant communication helped me during the day and made me very comfortable. I would highly recommend the Clinic"
Chiswick Hair Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews