Chiswick Hair Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Hair Clinic

Tell us how Chiswick Hair Clinic made you happy

"Excellent service. One of the only centres where the surgeon consults, prepares and performs extraction and insertion of grafts. Cannot reccommend enough!"
"I felt the whole procedure went very well,DR Iniekio made the process very comfortable and the post procedural care was exemplary.The results are going well so far at 6 months and I can't wait to see what it is like at 12 months.Well worth the money and I very happy with the results so far."
"My experience with Chiswick Hair Clinic was Amazing. From day one Dr Iniekio was exceptional and his experience and knowledge was very reassuring. After the consultation I immediately knew I would want to go ahead with procedure at Chiswick Hair Clinic. The level of service I received from the Clinic was outstanding, they catered to my every need.I was nervous about the procedure but Dr Iniekio constant communication helped me during the day and made me very comfortable. I would highly recommend the Clinic"
Chiswick Hair Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews