Chiswick Hair Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chiswick Hair Clinic
Read Chiswick Hair Clinic Reviews

About Chiswick Hair Clinic:

The Clinic is based in the stunning West London area of Chiswick. From its discreet location just off the high street, the clinic overlooks the beautiful Turnham Green area. Located within a 5-minute walk of both underground and overground stations, The Chiswick Hair Clinic is easily accessible, being less than a 3-minute drive from the M4. Due to it being outside the London congestion zone there is an abundant amount of on-street parking in front of the clinic, and further private parking spaces for those who should require it.

info@chiswickhairclinic.com

Devonhurst Lodge
2 Heathfield Terrace
Chiswick
W4 4JE

From the first initial consultation I felt relaxed and knew I was in safe hands. Dr Eibi is an excellent and experienced professional, he explained the whole process clearly, and was especially helpful in talking through a specific plan for me after I had decided to stop taking all hair loss meditation. I was made to feel very calm during the whole procedure and throughout the day with help from the lovely staff at the clinic, I highly recommend the Chiswick Hair Clinic.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to hear that you felt relaxed and in safe hands. All the best, Chiswick Hair Clinic team
Dr Eibi is probably one of the most honest practitioners I have ever had a consultation with. He has an extremely high level of integrity and it’s so refreshing. If the treatment isn’t going to work because of your hair loss type, or if it’s not in your best interests, he will tell you and give you free alternative advice, rather than try to make money out of you. I can not rate him enough. Genuine clinic ... unlike some of the others out there.
I couldn't recommend Chiswick Hair Clinic any higher. Dr Eibi and the team were fantastic throughout! They were helpful and clear in the lead up to my procedure, very kind and efficient on the day, and always there are available for the aftercare. I'm over the moon with the results, I really couldn't recommend them any higher, deciding to have my procedure, was one of the best decisions I've made, however, it's topped by picking Chiswick Hair Clinic!
Dear Calum, Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review and for your kind words, they mean a lot to us. We are really pleased to hear that you consider us one of the best decisions that you have made. Best wishes, The Chiswick Hair Clinic team
Chiswick Hair Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews