Cheshirelasers Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cheshirelasers Shop

The Gables 75a Webbs Lane, Middlewich United Kingdom

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Cheshirelasers Shop ?

"Very quick efficient service"
"I needed my product before Christmas and spoke to Rachel and she went out of her way to help and ensure I got it in time, thank you very much."
Price
"Order dealt with efficiently and goods with me within 36 hours . Thank you"
Price
"The delivery was quick! Really happy with my order."
Price
"I am delighted with my new purchase from Cheshire Lasers, which has arrived promptly and in immaculate condition. Many thanks. Gina"
Price
"Could not believe how fast and easy it was to order. I ordered by next day delivery on a Saturday and got my product first thing Monday morning. I shall definitely use Cheshire Lasers shop again."
"Fantastic service. Product advice available over the phone or in clinic. Online ordering simple and fast delivery. Excellent and effective products."
"Always an excellent service"
Price
"Excellent and fast service. I would recommend Cheshire Lasers to anyone."
Price
"I have used this store a few times. Good prices, fast delivery. On one occasion they did not have one of the items I wanted in stock, but after a phone call to them, they ordered it for me and I received delivery a few days later."
Price
"Next day delivery, product well packaged and as described, will use again."
Price
"I ordered something online in December and needed more than they said they had on the website, so I ended up calling the salon. Emma was so efficient it was amazing.... she called the supplier, ordered more, rang me back to confirm and my goods arrived within 3 days - totally efficient and I would recommend anyone to order products from them. Probably the best and fastest service I've ever had. If they were in London i would be going to them for all my beauty treatments. Sharon"
Price
"Speedy delivery came next day. Will use this company again."
Price
"Very happy with service. Fast delivery. The revitabrow was a great price and works really well."
Price
"Excellent customer service! I would fully recommend this company and will definitely use them again."
Cheshirelasers Shop is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews