Cheshire Lasers Reviews

middlewichclinic@aol.com

The Acorns 85 Wheelock Street Middlewich

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Cheshire Lasers?

"I have been going to Cheshire Lasers for some time now., I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have had several treatments with Dr Johnson , and Moira more recently, and they both fully explain everything, and ensure you get the best results possible . I feel confident that all the staff do ! From the moment you enter the clinic you feel the warmth, and their approach calms any anxiety you might feel initially . I know I am in safe hands with this highly professional clinic. Thank you Cheshire Lasers"
"Cheshire Lasers is a professional establishment with a friendly atmosphere and provides excellent service. I have had several procedures performed by Dr Teri Johnson and Patricia Goodwin. I feel confident that my treatments will be done to the highest standard and would recommend to anyone."
"My fifteen year old daughter was very upset to find stretch marks after a growth spurt. She was due to go on a beach holiday with friends and was so embarrassed by the stretch marks that she felt she could not go on the holiday. From the moment I contacted Cheshire Lasers they were really kind and helpful starting with Leigh on reception. We had a consultation with Priyanka. The advice was very informative with a very holistic approach and mindful of my daughter's age and restoring her confidence. The probable outcomes of treatment were made very clear. We went ahead and had three sessions of Mesotherapy with Priyanka and one session of Carboxytherapy with Teri. Each time the treatment was very professional and caring and a very positive experience. After treatment some of the stretch marks had practically disappeared and those remaining were much improved. My daughter is now feeling much more confident and is looking forward to her holiday. We would highly recommend Cheshire Lasers and our very grateful to the team there."
Thank you Mrs Jones for making the time to leave your lovely review. We will forward this on to Dr Priyanka, Leigh and Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers. We are so glad your daughter had a good result and hope she has a wonderful holiday.
"After Lip Fillers with Dr Priyanka. Priyanka was very professional and extremely conscious that everywhere was clean and sterile. She really made an effort to ensure I was happy with my treatment and let me be in control whilst still providing her expert opinion. Everything was explained clearly which made me feel very comfortable."
"Pleasant and professional staff."
"I recently had a number of smp treatment sessions at Cheshire lasers. After seeing the treatment on social media I became really interested and wanted to learn more about the treatment, so I made a consultation appointment with both Cheshire lasers and a well known nationwide treatment provider. I visited Helena at Cheshire lasers and I found the consultation extremely professional and she took a long time to explain her background and all information about the treatment. I felt so relaxed, reassured and comfortable I could have had the treatment done there and then but I decided to get a second opinion to compare. I reality my mind was already made up on having the treatment done with Helena but it was good to go somewhere else to know I really was making the right decision, after all it’s a major life changing treatment. The journey from start to finish has been emotional and exciting. This treatment really is life changing and some might be put off by the cost but I can tell you that it’s the best money I’ve probably ever spent and I would spend it again. Helena provides an excellent service and she is very professional and caring. Helena is passionate about achieving results. The completed photos she has uploaded to social media and her website only show the level of detail she goes to, in order to achieve the right result that you will be more than happy with. The initial treatment takes about 4-5 hours depending on how big the area needing treatment is required. However, the practice she works at is nice and relaxing and I was able to listen to music of my choice while undergoing the treatment, so don’t be put off as it goes really quickly and on my last session I almost fell asleep I was so relaxed. I can’t thank Helena enough, to see the finished results within a few months has been fantastic and her experience and expertise is clear from the start of treatment right the way through. I only wish I’d had it done sooner, there will be lots of doubts in your mind but I can guarantee you will enjoy the sessions and seeing “your new hair” evolve over the course is something magical."
""I couldn't be happier with the results of the micropigmentation and the service which Helena provided. Having such a procedure obviously requires consideration and I was initially apprehensive, but Helena explained every step of the process and was extremely professional throughout. She is meticulous in the execution of the procedure, with an excellent eye for detail which has resulted in my new hair line looking completely natural"
"Very impressed with recent lip filler and Botox treatment. Dr Teri very skilfully did the impossible for me - gave me lips (mine are ridiculously thin) I’m so pleased, finally wearing lipstick. I also had excellent Botox treatment. She really goes the extra mile, cares deeply about results and is a really lovely person. I highly recommend Cheshire Lasers."
"I have been extremely pleased with my results for laser hair removal with Rachel. I have only had 3 treatments and the progress already is amazing . The results have exceeded my expectations and are well worth the money. Rachel is really good at what she does and is very friendly. Everyone is very welcoming and that makes you feel at ease when you are there. I will definitely be trying different treatments and would highly recommend Cheshire Lasers to anyone."
"I have been having treatments at Cheshire Lasers for several years and have always been more than happy with results. They are a professional team and make their clients feel valued, at ease and in very safe hands. Both Patricia and Teri far exceed your expectations and deliver excellent results to increase your confidence in the way you want to look."
"I have Sculptra every 3 months with Dr Johnson and love the results. Dr Johnson is professional and very knowledgeable, I always know I am in safe hands."
"Big thank you to Dr Johnson for my second Profhilo treatment on my neck. The skin is so much better, less saggy, less wrinkled. I love it and will definitely have again in 6 months time."
Danielle C
Verified Buyer
"My first ever hot wax & my first ever Hollywood! I would highly recommend Clare, so glad I had this done before my holiday, quick & less painful than a normal wax!"
"Cheshire Lasers offer a huge range of treatments to cater for all needs. They are extremely friendly and helpful, and have in depth knowledge of the treatments on offer. Appointments are easy to make and help and advice is always at available."
"Feedback after consultation with Jan Birch about treatment for my broken veins on my feet. Jan is such a lovely lady to deal with and explained everything to me so that I had no questions or worries. Lovely friendly service that was very informative, so that I came away with no unanswered questions."
"Absolutely the best clinic I have used. Every time I visit this clinic it makes me want to come back even more. Staff and facilities are perfect! Great treatments at more than reasonable prices."
Anita Bickerdike
Verified Reviewer
"I had my treatment with Moira and she was absolutely wonderful. I was nervous as I had never had the treatment before and she made me feel at ease. The main thing is that she took the time to explain the procedure, she did not rush and I felt that she had a genuine interest in me and making sure that I fully understood. She was professional and reassuring throughout and dealt with all my questions. The time she took made a real difference and as a result of the care and attention she showed, I will be booking more treatments and recommending Cheshire Lasers to others."
"Helena is very professional and explains all aspects of the Microblading treatment. Pleased with the outcome. I now have full well shaped eyebrows, The first time in many years ...."
"I am really pleased with my eyebrows following my microblading treatment. Helen Fryer took such care and gave me great confidence that the results would look natural - and they do. I would thoroughly recommend Helen to anyone considering microblading."
"I had micro blading done by Helena she is very professional and I am so pleased with the results . Would highly recommend. Definitely be returning to have my top ups . Thank you Helena"
Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.97 based on 297 reviews