Cheshire Lasers Reviews

Read Cheshire Lasers Reviews

middlewichclinic@aol.com

The Acorns 85 Wheelock Street Middlewich

Tell us how Cheshire Lasers made you happy
I have been to several chiropodist in the past and would not change to anyone else
Samantha is friendly and keeps me calm. I do not like anyone touching my feet. I feel safe.
After Podiatry treatment with Samantha Hatton:

Very professional covid secure service. No hesitation in recommending you.
I can’t praise Samantha Hatton at Cheshire Lasers enough. My chiropody treatment this morning was second to none & my feet have never felt better. All safety measures in place re Covid, so l felt confident & assured. Thankyou.
I have visited Cheshire Lasers for a number of years. Dr Teri and her team are very knowledgable and friendly. I would highly recommend this practice.
Excellent care and service. Very fortunate to have this facility in Middlewich.
After Luxury Dermaplaning treatment.
Best treatment at the best clinic by Beautology by Jade. She is so friendly and I am very happy with the treatment given by her.
I would definitely recommend this.
I had a very relaxing Dermalux Luxury Facial with eye brow shaping with Natasha last week. As always she did a fantastic job. Thank you.
Fabulous service with really friendly podiatrist. My feet finally feel comfortable and I'm able to walk without pain.
Easy to book appointment and left in comfort.
I am very happy with all the treatments I have had at Cheshire Lasers which includes Injectable fillers and various beauty procedures.
Highly recommend the Jowl Lift and Eye Revive with Anna. Really relaxing and enjoyable and good results so far.
I had a Zo Stimulating Peel and mask today with the lovely Anna, she kept me informed fully throughout the process and answered any questions I had about post treatment care, she made me feel at ease and kept checking to see how my skin felt during the treatment. I can honestly say that my skin looks and feels amazing already! Anna has special offers on at the moment and it is absolutely great value with fabulous results! I will certainly be back!! Thank you Anna
I have been going to see Samantha Hatton for an issue of a nasty corn and hard skin and thick toenails due to being a diabetic.. I have been going there for over a year and now after continual treatment I have just the perfect feet .. fantastic girls , good pricing , great atmosphere....
Really enjoyed my CACI jowl lift and eye revive. It was very relaxing. Anna explained the treatment really well and was very professional. I highly recommend these treatments.
Treatment with Laura Bateman Sports Therapist / Massage.
Laura was extremely professional and really helped me to understand what exercises and breathing techniques I can do to relieve the tension in my shoulders.
Natasha was very friendly and professional. She made me feel relaxed and made my experience at Cheshire Lasers a very enjoyable one. I only had the treatment today so I will know if it had been successful in the near future.
Natasha made sure the laser treatment I wanted would not have any adverse reaction due to the medication I am currently taking. She rescheduled my appointment until she had more information regarding my medication. My well being was her priority and I can’t thank her enough for that.
I have no immune system so I am extremely vulnerable regarding catching the COVID 19 virus. I felt completely safe throughout the whole visit, from the temperature check to the masks and hand sanitizer, the attention to detail was first class.
Excellent treatment and very welcoming staff, and very professional, felt very safe in their hands during the treatment I had. Going back again very soon
The service from Cheshire Lasers is excellent, friendly and professional but never the hard sell. They take time to explain the options to you and what you can expect from treatments. I always feel in safe hands when I am there.
Used Cheshire lasers and Moira a couple of years ago for a skin tag, so went back as had several around my neck area.
Arrived at the centre felt very secure and safe during the current climate. Moira was very professional as always, very knowledgeable and enaures we were both safe during the consultation and treatment.
Would come back again if treatment is needed.
I had a massage done by Natasha and it was a very relaxing! I had a lot of knots in my back and they were released by the medium pressure massage, which feels a lot better now. I would definitely recommend a professional relaxing massage, here at Cheshire Lasers.
Powersculpt 'WOW' ladies this machine is brilliant!! it really works but you do need to have a few sessions. It's working exceedingly well for me. If you need a boost to your muscles give it a try. I didn't feel anything at first but after several treatments I can see a huge difference in muscle tone and I've lost weight!!
I highly recommend Cheshire Lasers if you are thinking of having treatments. The staff and management are amazing. Nothing is too much trouble. I've had several treatments and have never been disappointed. They have lots of great offers both Aesthetic & Beauty each month all performed by a professional team.
Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.97 based on 412 reviews