Cheshire Lasers Reviews

Read Cheshire Lasers Reviews

middlewichclinic@aol.com

The Acorns 85 Wheelock Street Middlewich

Tell us how Cheshire Lasers made you happy
I visited Cheshire Lasers for the first time on Thursday 22July, my appointment was with Moira to have a mole removed. She was very professional & explained the choices i had to remove the mole & shown me pictures of procedures she had done regarding the same treatment as i was having. Throughout the procedure Moira explained what she was doing & she was very reassuring & put me at ease. I would highly recommend Moira & would certainly go back.
I can sincerely recommend Cheshire Lasers. Dr Teri is an excellent practitioner - kind, sympathetic, keen to understand your concerns and clear in her explanations - who only promises the achievable, not the wholly impossible. In my experience, all the staff - both on the admin and health/beauty sides- are very helpful, efficient and considerate. In these Covid times, I was impressed with the way precautions have been taken to protect staff and patients alike.
After Podiatry treatment with Samantha. Excellent service as usual. Professional, efficient, courteous.
I was very nervous about having my first Botox treatment but I have to say Moira was absolutely brilliant. I felt very much at ease. She is very skilled and knowledgeable and I am thrilled with the results. I will definitely be back.
Very friendly and professional service, I felt welcomed immediately, lovely staff and Anna made my visit extremely comfortable. Really happy with the outcome of my face peel, highly recommend Cheshire Lasers to anyone who's considering them.
Brilliant service provided by Catherine at Cheshire Lasers. My treatment was brilliant and can not recommend enough.
I contacted Cheshire Lasers to find out more about Cyspera, a cream that helps reduce hyperpigmentation. Within minutes they had replied to my email and arranged a telephone consultancy with one of their senior aestheticians. Very well organised and Natasha was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She was able to give very good advice. I will be purchasing this cream from them in future. It's just a shame I live too far away to visit this clinic.
Excellent customer service from making my first appointment, I was advised on different treatments regarding my skin concerns. I was able to get an appointment within the week which was helpful. The treatment I had was microdermabrasion, Kate explained everything fully, from using different products to trying other alternative therapies. I was made to feel relaxed and welcomed as it was my first appointment, would definitely recommend.
It was my first time having the dermaplaning and definately wont be the last. Jade made it straight forward . Explained everything beforehands. Also, I had a very relaxing message . Thanks Jade
A wonderful, amazing team from Reception to clinic x
Great service, so helpful and friendly. Very knowledgeable, great facilities.
Laura is an accomplished and competent Sports Therapist. She is professional and Knowledgeable. The Back neck and shoulder massage was excellent
I've had a peel with Anna twice now and they've been the best ones yet. Anna is very thorough and always checks how my skin is reacting throughout. My skin is always amazing post peel.
A wonderful professional team. From the receptionists to the medical team. Genuine kind and interested in me. Still has the human touch during these Covid times and so so clean. I travel from The Midlands for my laser treatment....but now wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you to you all.
After Botox and lip filler with Dr Teri. I highly recommend the whole team at Cheshire Lasers. Super professional and alway take the utmost care to ensure every treatment is spot on.
I initially went to Cheshire Lasers feeling anxious, due to experience with a different laser hair removal provider. But Natasha was understanding and took my worries seriously - helping me feel as comfortable as reasonably possible, while I got back into the swing of hair removal. The atmosphere is great, and the pre/post procedure care really helped dispel a lot of my anxiety about returning for full hair removal sessions. First impressions mean a lot, and I was impressed by my visit to Cheshire Lasers.
I have been to several chiropodist in the past and would not change to anyone else Samantha is friendly and keeps me calm. I do not like anyone touching my feet. I feel safe.
Very impressed with the time taken to advice me on the available options. The advice seemed very professional and gave both pros and cons including suggesting a much cheaper option than the one I originally enquired about.
After Podiatry treatment with Samantha Hatton: Very professional covid secure service. No hesitation in recommending you.
I can’t praise Samantha Hatton at Cheshire Lasers enough. My chiropody treatment this morning was second to none & my feet have never felt better. All safety measures in place re Covid, so l felt confident & assured. Thankyou.
Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.97 based on 429 reviews