Cheshire Lasers Reviews

Read Cheshire Lasers Reviews

middlewichclinic@aol.com

The Acorns 85 Wheelock Street Middlewich

Tell us how Cheshire Lasers made you happy
After an Ultimate Luxury 5 Star Hydro2Facial with Anna: Such a lovely facial could not believe the 2 hours plus had gone by, very relaxing.
Natasha was brilliant once again! Makes you feel at ease and in no pain whatsoever with laser treatment. Highly recommended 👍👍
I have been receiving treatments carried out by Anna for some months now and I cannot recommend her enough. Anna has THE most calming energy about her and I always feel comfortable and at ease. At the end of my appointments, i’m always looking forward to my next one as I leave feeling happy and very relaxed.
The clinic offers exceptional advice tailored to meet individual needs. The treatments are explained really well and I would not hesitate to recommend several of the treatments I have had. Dr Johnson is excellent.
Jade is brilliant, never had bikini waxing before and Jade makes me feel very comfortable and I’m really pleased with the results! Very friendly & professional, highly recommend 😃
Samantha has been visiting my elderly bedridden aunty at our home for more than four years. I don’t believe treating my aunty to be an easy job, I know at times she can be challenging. I have only good things to say about Sam’s visits - she has always been here, rain or shine and has never once complained if aunty was not as cooperative as she could be. We are moving out of the area and; sadly; we have had our last visit from Sam. A lovely kind thoughtful professional lady whom I highly recommend. Sam, our grateful thanks and very best wishes to you. Susanne
Everything about the treatment was thoroughly explained before it began, and Natasha checked several times during the process to make sure I was comfortable and happy to continue. It was very relaxing and I have great hopes for the final results!
After treatment with Samantha. Excellent service as usual. Professional, efficient, courteous. Would recommend to anybody.
Samantha the podiatrist Myself and my wife had the attention of Samantha and we will never use anyone else the help she has given my wife has been 5 star, and she has done a wonderful job on my plates every time.
Has visit to Samantha the podiatrist. Excellent service, very professional. I would recommend her services to anyone
First class waxing by Jade, she was fantastic as ever. Thank you
Fantastic service My feet are so much better after various trips to see Sammi
After Thermaclinic with Anna Woodray Very professional, very relaxing. Lovely team and great results.
I had a Bio Reel Peel and Caci Eye Revive with Anna, she was professional yet friendly and explained the whole process, I am so pleased with the results and my skin feels amazing, thank you Anna
I would definitely use this company again . It was very safe and extremely clean . Everything was explained clearly with the treatments carried out professionally. Totally recommended.
Although this was my first consultation I was extremely pleased with the information given and fully confident to proceed with treatment
If your thinking of having a treatment I would highly recommend Moira she's professional, helpful and very calming.
The service provided was excellent, the staff were professional; reassuring and fully explained my condition in layman's terms. Thank you very much
Cheshire Lasers is such a professional service with so many treatments available. Well worth a visit x
After Dermal Filler Treatment with Aesthetic Nurse Katey Katy explained everything to me before the treatment . I was made to feel at ease and confident as this was my first time having anything like this done . I’m very pleased with the result , very natural looking and enhanced the shape and got rid of the fine lines around my lip line Excellent service , felt very at ease with confident staff . Impressed with the results!.
Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.97 based on 477 reviews