Cheshire Lasers Reviews

The Acorns 85 Wheelock Street Middlewich

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Cheshire Lasers made you happy

"I’ve visited three times now and will be going back. Samantha and her team are always helpful, making you feel comfortable and relaxed during your treatment. Thank you"
"I find it very difficult to write reviews but I find it easy to recommend Samantha to anyone. I have been visiting her for a while now and always come away with "happy feet". She really looks after me and makes me feel comfortable and at ease in really nice surroundings. It is nice walking into Cheshire Lasers to make an appointment to see Samantha too as the staff are always friendly and helpful. Thank you."
Thank you Marjorie for your lovely review about Samantha's Podiatry Service at Cheshire Lasers. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
"I have been coming to Sam to look after my feet for more years than I can remember before she came to Cheshire Lasers. She is the best chiropodist Middlewich has without a doubt. My feet feel fantastic after seeing her, which I do regularly."
"Sammy has visited me , 92yrs at home. Great personal service instead of me finding transport to get someone to care for my feet . On going appointments. Thanks Sam"
"Sammy has done my nail surgery which was done by another party twice and failed...she was fantastic and the after care was outstanding..definitively felt confident and willing to return again should i need further operations"
"I've been visiting Samantha Hatton the Podiatrist at Cheshire Lassers for a number of years and have always found her efficient, friendly and value for money."
"Heidi is very warm welcoming and professional. She immediately puts me at ease and the treatment is relaxing and soothing. I really feel the benefits if reflexology both physio and mentally. Totally recommended Kate"
"Anastazia is professional, caring and effective. Her sensitive approach to my anxiety has helped me to understand and deal with it. She is warm and approachable and I can't thank her enough for her help. I have recommeded her to family and friends as I have absolute confidence in her skill as a practitioner."
"After at least 20 years of misdiagnosis and lack of support within the mental health industry, I finally got a diagnosis from Anastazia and the treatment that has got me to a better place than I can remember for a very very long time. Anastazia is professional, approachable, warm and kind and on accessions went above the call of duty to help me through difficult times. Should I want to develop myself in the future I wouldn't consider going to any other therapist and have already recommended her to both family and friends."
"My daughter has been seeing Anastazia since last June. She was suffering with severe anxiety and panic attacks. She had previously seen other counsellors but to no avail. Anastazia has helped immensely, she has helped my daughter deal with her issues and continues to support her. I don’t know where we would be if she hadn’t been there. She’s brilliant!"
"My teenage daughter came to see Anastasia to help with her anxiety, she immediately made her feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. Anastasia helped her tremendously and also noticed and worked on some OCD Behaviours which we were unaware of. My daughters outlook has changed so much and she has become a lot more confident. I would definitely recommend Anastasia."
"After Treatments with Millie: Lovely friendly lady while being very professional. My gel nails in particular looked beautiful and lasted ages. Very pleased will become a regular."
"The best CACI I have had. Natasha was very professional & knowledgeable."
"Extremely satisfied with Cryotherapy to warts my on toes with Moira. Moria has treated my feet for many weeks she is a lovely lady and treats her clients with respect and dignity."
"After a CACI Facial and Jowl Lift treatment with Natasha. The best CACI I have had Natasha was very professional & knowledgeable."
"Always 5* for all treatments I have had."
"Once again a warm welcome and professional service from the team and I’m sure to return."
"From booking the appointment through to aftercare, Cheshire Lasers is for me, the most professional salon in the area. Helen is incredibly professional and is expert in microblading. The environment at Cheshire Lasers is also amazingly clean which is very important when having this kind of treatment."
"A very user friendly customer oriented faculty. Always a pleasure to go to. Great results each time."
"I can't recommend Cheshire Lasers highly enough. I'm currently having a course of reflexology with Sharron, who is fantastic. Empathetic, knowledgeable, professional and incredibly skilled in what she does. I have had other treatments such as facials and have only ever had good experiences. A great place."
Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.97 based on 338 reviews