Cheshire Lasers Reviews

Read Cheshire Lasers Reviews

middlewichclinic@aol.com

The Acorns 85 Wheelock Street Middlewich

Tell us how Cheshire Lasers made you happy
Treatment with Laura Bateman Sports Therapist / Massage.
Laura was extremely professional and really helped me to understand what exercises and breathing techniques I can do to relieve the tension in my shoulders.
Excellent treatment and very welcoming staff, and very professional, felt very safe in their hands during the treatment I had. Going back again very soon
The service from Cheshire Lasers is excellent, friendly and professional but never the hard sell. They take time to explain the options to you and what you can expect from treatments. I always feel in safe hands when I am there.
Used Cheshire lasers and Moira a couple of years ago for a skin tag, so went back as had several around my neck area.
Arrived at the centre felt very secure and safe during the current climate. Moira was very professional as always, very knowledgeable and enaures we were both safe during the consultation and treatment.
Would come back again if treatment is needed.
I had a massage done by Natasha and it was a very relaxing! I had a lot of knots in my back and they were released by the medium pressure massage, which feels a lot better now. I would definitely recommend a professional relaxing massage, here at Cheshire Lasers.
Powersculpt 'WOW' ladies this machine is brilliant!! it really works but you do need to have a few sessions. It's working exceedingly well for me. If you need a boost to your muscles give it a try. I didn't feel anything at first but after several treatments I can see a huge difference in muscle tone and I've lost weight!!
I highly recommend Cheshire Lasers if you are thinking of having treatments. The staff and management are amazing. Nothing is too much trouble. I've had several treatments and have never been disappointed. They have lots of great offers both Aesthetic & Beauty each month all performed by a professional team.
Moira was lovely and explained the procedure and also gave me advice on products for my skin . Was very happy
Visited Dr Johnson again today, very well organised, courteous and professional as ever. Great care and attention paid to customer needs and preferences. Always a pleasure to return. Thank you
The venue is in an excellent location with its own parking. The attention to detail to be COVID-19 compliant is reassuring. Jade is a extremely talented, professional beautician and I am really pleased she was recommended to me.
Extremely professional clinic. All staff very kind and helpful and informative. I travel quite a way to have my treatments here and I feel very secure and cared for . All treatments are discussed thoroughly beforehand and making sure you choose the one right for you is very important to the technicians. I would highly recommend.
Half way through my first Caci treatments at Cheshire Lasers, l can't recommend enough. Natasha has been the ultimate professional from my first consultation she explained the procedure and put me at ease. Communication has been excellent and each time l visit the clinic feels friendly and relaxing and this is despite the Covid19 safety measures in place. I feel really at ease and would recommend the clinic to anyone looking for a safe, friendly and professional clinic.
I had my first eyebrow threading treatment with Jade today and I was very impressed with the service and how experienced she was.
I will be recommending her to all my friends and family for their eyebrow and beauty needs x
I visited Cheshire lasers for a sports massage with Laura, the covid safe set up is excellent, I felt very comfortable and safe during every step of my visit. The massage was excellent, Laura is very friendly andprofessional, she gave me great confidence during the Massage with lots of information and knowledge of her profession. I came away feeling great and I'm confident that my shoulder issue is on the mend and I'll be looking to visit Laura again for more relaxing massages in the future.
Visited Sam Hatton so that she could deal with a soft corn for the second time on the same toe after it had reappeared after a year! 20 minutes of painless treatment later it was gone!
Easy to book. SH is clearly skilled at what she does. The corn removal was pain free!
Jade was very pleasant and explained what she was doing the results are really good I’m very Pleased well worth the money
It was basically £350 blood test. Patricia was not specialised in my condition, still took £200 for consultation. Overpriced, no treatment, I feel scammed.
Dear Daria I am sorry you have been unhappy. We would like to investigate this further. We take all negative feedback very seriously and it is our policy to investigate such feedback and learn from it.
I have looked on our appointment system and I can not find anyone called Daria. Are you sure you visited Cheshire Lasers Clinic in Middlewich?
When writing your review you said your appointment was on the 8th September and I have looked on the system and there was no one in who provides a blood test service.
We emailed you 2 days ago to try and investigate this further. I would appreciate it if you could reply to our email or contact us on 01606 841255. So we can understand why you have left this review, and help you with your problem.
Moira has now treated me for lip filler and scar filler but also treated my very painful TMJD. After almost 2 months of constant pain I am now 98% free and hoping to reach 100% as the last injections of Botox were only administered a fortnight ago.

Moira made me feel completely informed at ease every time I have visited. I couldn’t recommend her enough.
All staff are thoroughly professional, friendly and work to high standards.
I have been visiting Cheshire Lasers for at least 10 years now. I used to have regular threading with Clare she was fantastic but sadly she left.
I was excited to hear that Jade had opened up her own business in the Beauty room at Cheshire Lasers. She specialises in threading.
I had my first treatment today and was not disappointed. She had an excellent technique and the treatment caused very little discomfort if any. I am very pleased with the results and will be back again soon. Thank you, Jade. 😀
Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.96 based on 397 reviews